Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

View Poll Results: sex is good
yeah. 9 45.00%
yeah. 11 55.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 11:50 AM  
Buck Buck is offline
Take a Chill Pill
 
Buck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $8697
New Dating Megathread

Luv's old thread is in the HOC for being too big.

Post all your dating questions, comments, concerns, advice, and scrutiny in here!
Posts: 41,996
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 02:15 PM   #841
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
I messed up and hooked up with my ex this weekend. Not sure that was a good idea.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
 
Old 04-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #842
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
I messed up and hooked up with my ex this weekend. Not sure that was a good idea.
Did u cum?
Posts: 34,266
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #843
keg in kc keg in kc is offline
oxymoron
 
keg in kc's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: OP/KC/Whatever
Casino cash: $5025
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
We're all "only the second guy" they've ever slept with son. It is what it is.
Rule of thumb. However many men a woman says she's slept with, multiply by 3 (and realize you're probably still short of the true number). However many women a man says he's slept with, divide by 3.
Posts: 51,368
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 03:33 PM   #844
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Rule of thumb. However many men a woman says she's slept with, multiply by 3 (and realize you're probably still short of the true number). However many women a man says he's slept with, divide by 3.
Meh.

Most of my girlfriends are totally honest and I'm never bothered whether it is low or high.

It's whatever.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
 
Old 04-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #845
ThaVirus ThaVirus is offline
Nothing is true
 
ThaVirus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $5650
That's bullshit. People lie about the amount of people they've slept with and, unless you were with them their whole life, there is no way you'd know whether or not they were being truthful.

It is what it is though. Everyone's had someone else's sloppy seconds..
__________________
"I don't know how to put this...but I'm kind of a big deal"
Posts: 11,911
ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #846
GordonGekko GordonGekko is offline
Teldar Paper's #1 shareholder
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Casino cash: $5125
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That's bullshit. People lie about the amount of people they've slept with and, unless you were with them their whole life, there is no way you'd know whether or not they were being truthful.

It is what it is though. Everyone's had someone else's sloppy seconds..
Or sloppy 40ths.
Posts: 2,639
GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 03:55 PM   #847
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That's bullshit. People lie about the amount of people they've slept with and, unless you were with them their whole life, there is no way you'd know whether or not they were being truthful.

It is what it is though. Everyone's had someone else's sloppy seconds..
I don't know what to tell you, man.

Maybe in your insecure little world this is truth...but the girls I choose are truthful, and we even joke about roster counts.

I could care less if a girl has been with 1 dude, 5 dudes or 100 dudes.

The past is the past. Some girls like to have sex more than others. Big ****ing deal.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
 
Old 04-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #848
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
of course I'm not jealous, obsessive or possessive whatsoever...

so the idea of a girlfriend of mine having sex with another guy before we started dating doesn't upset me, offend me, or make me feel insecure

what can I say? I'm rational.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
 
Old 04-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #849
GordonGekko GordonGekko is offline
Teldar Paper's #1 shareholder
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Casino cash: $5125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
I don't know what to tell you, man.

Maybe in your insecure little world this is truth...but the girls I choose are truthful, and we even joke about roster counts.

I could care less if a girl has been with 1 dude, 5 dudes or 100 dudes.

The past is the past. Some girls like to have sex more than others. Big ****ing deal.
If it's a girl you just want to crush, then yeah the dude count doesn't really matter. But, I just don't know about getting serious with someone who has been with a LOT of dudes, to me a lot is over 20 around 30. A girl nearing 100 that would bother the F out of me. Again, only girls you are looking at a relationship with does this apply.
Posts: 2,639
GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 04:04 PM   #850
GordonGekko GordonGekko is offline
Teldar Paper's #1 shareholder
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Casino cash: $5125
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Rule of thumb. However many men a woman says she's slept with, multiply by 3 (and realize you're probably still short of the true number). However many women a man says he's slept with, divide by 3.
I've heard this and don't think it is anywhere near universal. I don't lie and multiply by 3, and most people I found out there number it was never a nonsensical number and seemed about right, so I disagree with this.
Posts: 2,639
GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 04:04 PM   #851
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
If it's a girl you just want to crush, then yeah the dude count doesn't really matter. But, I just don't know about getting serious with someone who has been with a LOT of dudes, to me a lot is over 20. A girl nearing 100 that would bother the F out of me. Again, only girls you are looking at a relationship with does this apply.
why?

I disagree. I've never dated a girl who has gotten that high but that is mainly because most legit, personable, cute girls have boyfriends.

Either way...most girls I date are somewhere between 5 and 20. I don't give a shit either way. I only date girls that I really like and really get along with. I'm not the kind of guy who always needs a girlfriend or really ever wants a girlfriend unless it's just someone I really, really, really like.

and if that's the case, the number of guys she has been with prior bothers me ZERO.

Not one bit. Never. In fact, the only reason the topic ever comes up is because I think it's funny to assign myself a number and refer to myself as said number.

but no, if I dated a girl for a few weeks or months and the topic never came up...and I really liked her...and then she told me that she had been with 50 dudes prior to me...

it literally wouldn't phase me nor would I care
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
 
Old 04-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #852
GordonGekko GordonGekko is offline
Teldar Paper's #1 shareholder
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Casino cash: $5125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
most girls I date are somewhere between 5 and 20.
Same here, I've never really ran into a hoarder of men. One girl I knew in a sorority was around 30 dudes and she was 21, she was also known to have serious STD's, but that is about the worst I've run across. In my younger days I worked in restaurants so I've seen and heard a lot. Never dated a stripper either.
Posts: 2,639
GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #853
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
I've been a bar frequenter/try to hook up with a different girl every night when I'm single kind of guy for the last 8 years of my life.

my last 4 girlfriends have all been 22...when I was 23, 24, 26 and 27...

the last girl asked me how many girls I had hooked up with prior to her and she was baffled by how the number was that high...and I was like "well how did we meet?" at a bar, of course...

and I was like..."ok, think of us meeting like that...and then think of me doing that for the last 8 years..."

so it's just something that happens...the ones I have fun with or make me laugh, or are super hot...I try and pursue.

My friends think it is funny because the last 3 girls I've dated have all had IDENTICAL personalities...they call them Rick girls.

The last girlfriend (ex I'm referring to in this thread) we met because she was wearing a "America: Back to back world war champions" shirt and I thought it was really funny so I went over and started talking to her...and while we were talking every time a dude would walk by I would squeeze his ass and then he'd turn around to see "what the ****?" and I would emphatically point at her like it was her who did it which she also found hilarious...and then I woke up the next morning with her number stored in my phone (no name) and then I tried piecing together what the **** happened (I always black out when I drink)...

and then we met up the next night and I thought her name was Amanda for the first 10 days we were "talking" when her name was really Megan.

...I miss that girl.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
 
Old 04-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #854
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
why?

I disagree. I've never dated a girl who has gotten that high but that is mainly because most legit, personable, cute girls have boyfriends.

Either way...most girls I date are somewhere between 5 and 20. I don't give a shit either way. I only date girls that I really like and really get along with. I'm not the kind of guy who always needs a girlfriend or really ever wants a girlfriend unless it's just someone I really, really, really like.

and if that's the case, the number of guys she has been with prior bothers me ZERO.

Not one bit. Never. In fact, the only reason the topic ever comes up is because I think it's funny to assign myself a number and refer to myself as said number.

but no, if I dated a girl for a few weeks or months and the topic never came up...and I really liked her...and then she told me that she had been with 50 dudes prior to me...

it literally wouldn't phase me nor would I care
What if she ****ed Frazod?
Posts: 34,266
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #855
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
Same here, I've never really ran into a hoarder of men. One girl I knew in a sorority was around 30 dudes and she was 21, she was also known to have serious STD's, but that is about the worst I've run across. In my younger days I worked in restaurants so I've seen and heard a lot. Never dated a stripper either.
yeah when I was 20-23 I literally ONLY hooked up with girls I met and knew from working at restaurants...

I never really (or rarely at least) hooked up with randoms at bars.

the last few years my entire sex life is based off of meeting random girls at bars...mainly because I literally go up and talk to any hot girl I see and have absolutely zero shame if they reject me...oh and this only works with the 19-22 crowd...

I have a terrible success rate using these antics at adult bars and I'm not allowed to go into a few anymore.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.