Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 12:31 PM  
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $8225
Starting fresh with Doctors

I think there are some medical profession types on this board.

Is there a way to go to a Doctor and not have them use previous test results and diagnostics information? You go to a doctor and they just pull out tests etc from previous doctors and use their results.

When you fill out the forms at the first doctor's visit if you just leave all the previous Hospital and Doctor information blank will it force them to do the work themselves?
Posts: 82,199
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $7994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
I think there are some medical profession types on this board.

Is there a way to go to a Doctor and not have them use previous test results and diagnostics information? You go to a doctor and they just pull out tests etc from previous doctors and use their results.

When you fill out the forms at the first doctor's visit if you just leave all the previous Hospital and Doctor information blank will it force them to do the work themselves?
Yes

it'll cost you more though

just don't release your old info
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 18,533
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
KC Tattoo KC Tattoo is offline
SPOT THE PSYCHO
 
KC Tattoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ks
Casino cash: $7432
I think you would have to sign a consent form for them to retrieve any records from hospitals or doctors.
Posts: 21,225
KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #4
Hog Farmer Hog Farmer is offline
Good Donkey = Dead Donkey
 
Hog Farmer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $6966
My Dad was a veternarian , he didn't need a previous history to make a diagnosis. He could cut a hog open , pull out 5 different organs and tell you why it died.
__________________
Thank you, Dorsey, for waterboarding us into seeing how a real NFL team should operate.
Posts: 15,348
Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $8225
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yes

it'll cost you more though

just don't release your old info
so refuse to sign the 'release section' or just give no information like there were no previous visitations.

I rather not refuse to sign release because then they will immediately start asking why.

Nothing bad ... just want fresh diagnosis instead of lazy one.
Posts: 82,199
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #6
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $7994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
so refuse to sign the 'release section' or just give no information like there were no previous visitations.

I rather not refuse to sign release because then they will immediately start asking why.

Nothing bad ... just want fresh diagnosis instead of lazy one.
it's not their business why

also, just don't let them know you had a previous doctor

they should be happy to redo all the tests and so forth since they can make more money
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 18,533
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #7
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $8225
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
it's not their business why

also, just don't let them know you had a previous doctor

they should be happy to redo all the tests and so forth since they can make more money
Hard to tell whether previous doctor didn't know or just didn't give a shit.
Posts: 82,199
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #8
planetdoc planetdoc is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Physicians like to have a complete history when trying to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan. Usually a health provider will want to get their own diagnostic tests (imaging, blood work, etc) because things could be different from when you had it done previously or there could be error involved (either in the test or interpretation).

It is also important to know what has been ordered recently because there may be limits placed by your insurance company (re-imbursement). Finally, health providers become suspicous of patients who may be "doctor shopping" for medications to abuse such as narcotics when they refuse to provide past medical hx (among other things).

TL;DR It will be easier on both of you if you are honest with your healthcare provider upfront about your concerns and history.
Posts: 1,989
planetdoc has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #9
Hog Farmer Hog Farmer is offline
Good Donkey = Dead Donkey
 
Hog Farmer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $6966
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetdoc View Post
Physicians like to have a complete history when trying to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan. Usually a health provider will want to get their own diagnostic tests (imaging, blood work, etc) because things could be different from when you had it done previously or there could be error involved (either in the test or interpretation).

It is also important to know what has been ordered recently because there may be limits placed by your insurance company (re-imbursement). Finally, health providers become suspicous of patients who may be "doctor shopping" for medications to abuse such as narcotics when they refuse to provide past medical hx (among other things).

TL;DR It will be easier on both of you if you are honest with your healthcare provider upfront about your concerns and history.


Bad advice ! Find a doctor who's willing to do an autopsy right off the bat and go for it !
__________________
Thank you, Dorsey, for waterboarding us into seeing how a real NFL team should operate.
Posts: 15,348
Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hog Farmer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:05 PM   #10
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $8225
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetdoc View Post
Physicians like to have a complete history when trying to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan. Usually a health provider will want to get their own diagnostic tests (imaging, blood work, etc) because things could be different from when you had it done previously or there could be error involved (either in the test or interpretation).

It is also important to know what has been ordered recently because there may be limits placed by your insurance company (re-imbursement). Finally, health providers become suspicous of patients who may be "doctor shopping" for medications to abuse such as narcotics when they refuse to provide past medical hx (among other things).

TL;DR It will be easier on both of you if you are honest with your healthcare provider upfront about your concerns and history.
yea, because honesty with doctors has worked so well so far.
Posts: 82,199
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #11
Chazno Chazno is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: asdf
Casino cash: $5382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
My Dad was a veternarian , he didn't need a previous history to make a diagnosis. He could cut a hog open , pull out 5 different organs and tell you why it died.
Sir, your pig died because I took out all its organs. That will be $200.
Posts: 350
Chazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChazno is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #12
Bootlegged Bootlegged is offline
Hugo Hussein Castro Obama.
 
Bootlegged's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: f
Casino cash: $5005
Just tell them your goal is to have your penis lopped off and a pair of tits added. I'm sure they will approve once they get to know you.
Posts: 5,107
Bootlegged < CasselBootlegged < CasselBootlegged < CasselBootlegged < CasselBootlegged < CasselBootlegged < CasselBootlegged < CasselBootlegged < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:18 PM   #13
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $10629
There's no way in hell a new Doc would give me the combination of sedatives and hallucinogens I'm on now...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,970
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #14
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
yea, because honesty with doctors has worked so well so far.
What are you trying to hide?
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #15
bevischief bevischief is offline
....
 
bevischief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota
Casino cash: $6057
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
There's no way in hell a new Doc would give me the combination of sedatives and hallucinogens I'm on now...
This explains a lot...
__________________
Why
Posts: 24,287
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.