Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 06:41 AM  
bevischief bevischief is offline
....
 
bevischief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota
Casino cash: $2560
VARSITY
New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies

New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies

Economy
December 21, 2012
By: Robert Moon

A new study from the widely respected National Bureau of Economic Research released this week has confirmed beyond question that the left's race-baiting attacks on the housing market (the Community Reinvestment Act--enacted under Carter, made shockingly more aggressive under Clinton) is directly responsible for imploding the housing market and destroying the economy.

The study painstakingly sorted through failed home loans that caused the housing market collapse and identified an overwhelming connection between them and CRA mortgages.

Again, let's review:

-President Bush went to Congress repeatedly for years warning them that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were going to destroy the economy (17 times in 2008 alone). Democrats continuously ignored him, shut down his proposals along party lines and continued raiding the institutions for campaign contributions on their way down.
Fox News shows timeline for economic meltdown
Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown

-John McCain also co-sponsored urgently critical reforms that would have prevented the housing market collapse, but Democrats shut that down as well, along party lines, and even openly ridiculed anyone who suggested reforms were necessary...to protect their taxpayer-funded campaign contributions as the economy raced uncontrollably toward the cliff.

-No one was making bad loans to unqualified people until Democrats came along and threatened to drag banks into court and have them fined and branded as racists if they didn't go along with the left's Affirmative Action lending policies...all while federally insuring their losses. Even the New York Times warned in the late 1990s that Democrats continuing to force banks into lowering their standards would lead to this exact catastrophe.

-Obama himself is even on the record personally helping sue one lender (Citibank) into lowering its lending standards to include people from extremely poor and unstable areas, which even one of the left's favorite blatantly partisan "fact-checkers," Snopes, admits (while pretending to 'set the record straight').

-Even The New York Times admitted that there is "little evidence" of any connection between the "Republican" deregulation measures Obama blames, like the Gramm-Bleach-Liley Act (signed into law by a Democrat), and the collapse of the housing market.

But non-Fox media have spent years deliberately and relentlessly inoculating people against the facts, training them to mindlessly blame Bush for being in charge when Democrat policies destroyed the economy. So here we sit, to this day, still watching Obama excuse and shrug off endless economic failures, illegal government takeovers and utter national bankruptcy with zero accountability.
Posts: 24,200
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #91
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Emptying the Trash
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $2525
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
No shit, Sherlock. I'm not the guy who tried to suggest that Paul Krugman refuted this study two years before it came out.



Your conclusion in that final paragraph isn't a logical one and it flies in the face of what this study apparently concludes.
He refuted the study b/c the study is the same shit that was espoused by crackpots like Ron Paul and Austrian Schoolers years before.
__________________
A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try.
Posts: 57,457
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #92
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Emptying the Trash
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $2525
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Your conclusion in that final paragraph isn't a logical one and it flies in the face of what this study apparently concludes.
You need to take a course in logic. Correlation (more loans given in CRA areas and by CRA banks at the time of lax lending practices) does not imply causation (said loans led to the subprime mortgage crisis).
__________________
A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try.
Posts: 57,457
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #93
petegz28 petegz28 is online now
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $2525
the CRA was not THE cause, but it played a decentpart of it. The entire financial collapse was more to do with over-leveraging by businesses and individuals than anything else.
__________________
"Finally, anyone who uses the terms, irregardless, a whole nother, or all of a sudden shall be sentenced to a work camp."

Stewie Griffin
Posts: 65,560
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:51 PM   #94
JohnnyV13 JohnnyV13 is offline
Veteran
 
JohnnyV13's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tucson AZ
Casino cash: $2500
I think the CRA played SOME role, but isn't the major player.

As far as the mortgage meltdown---I think it goes something like this...

1) CRA comes along in the mid 70's. It gradually lowers standards for home loans. Private lenders followed suit in order to compete.

2) Financial deregulation occurs over a long peroid of time, beginning in the 80's. This spurs the creation of new business models and new financial instruments.

3) Wall Street invents derivatives and mortgage backed securities. Private lenders realize they can pawn off all of their loans on the secondary market, and get up front profits and no risk by selling them. Loan originators quickly shift their business practices to exploit this new reality.

4) in the early 00's, the .com bubble bursts and Greenspan pushes interest rates down. THe combination of low interest and no risk to loan originators fuels a whole new wave of cold callers hawking loans to anyone with a pulse.

5) Implosion when the market figures out that the correlation factor math doesn't work. The efficient market hypothesis hits the iceberg in the ocean of the real world market. We discover that people actually make many irrational economic choices, including so called sophisticated market participants.

BEP and her ilk wish to put the entire blame on the fed. To do this, they say that fiat money mystically caused the invention of correlation factors, derivative securities and drove the financial entrepenuership that exploited these new financial products.

Their story is that higher interest rates and "moral hazard" would have made financial decision makers more cautious and caused them to disbelieve the correlation factors and avoid creation of the mortgage backed security.

This theory is based on an absurd understanding of human behavior---probably driven by the need to compel reality to validate their theoretical beliefs. With or without fiat money, the equation that drove the invention of derivatives would likely have occurred (it came from academic research in a business school). Since the formula worked in the short term, firms that jumped onto the new theory made screaming early profits. The riskless model for loan originators would have still led to the same place---them not caring a whit about validating information on loan applications.

Without Greenspan pumping up the housing market with low loans, the bubble would likely have been significantly smaller---but still would have occurred. Without Fed pumping, the bubble would have been either 1) delayed or 2) smaller or 3) both. However, since the source was the private market, I don't think government is entirely to blame. Money is still going to flow to the greatest short-term profit whether the money supply is fed-pumped or not.

Moral hazard isn't going to stop companies like Countrywide, when corporations went to executive compensation models built on stock bonuses. The top decision-makers aren't going to give a rat's behind about the future fate of their corporations when they're walking home with 80 million annual incomes (CEO of countrywide made 160M in the two years before the collapse. Even if he sees it coming, what is he going to care?). Let's say that number is only $40 million in a non-fed pumped market. Do you really think his behavior is going to be significantly different?

Moral hazard isn't going to do a blasted thing to the market behavior of corporations as long as the decision makers can leave stockholders, bondholders, and stakeholders with all the losses---while they walk away with fortunes.
__________________
http://thevirilview.com/royals

Where blogging is cheap therapy for 27 years of frustration

Last edited by JohnnyV13; 03-28-2013 at 08:59 PM..
Posts: 2,838
JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohnnyV13 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:09 PM
T-post Tom
This message has been deleted by T-post Tom.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #95
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $2500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
You need to take a course in logic. Correlation (more loans given in CRA areas and by CRA banks at the time of lax lending practices) does not imply causation (said loans led to the subprime mortgage crisis).
I'm not advancing the idea that correlation equals causation. This is a case where your "then" does not logically follow your "if". Someone needs a course in logic, but it's not me.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #96
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $2500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
He refuted the study b/c the study is the same shit that was espoused by crackpots like Ron Paul and Austrian Schoolers years before.
Says the guy who hasn't read the study. You've got no credibility. Time to stop digging.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:41 PM   #97
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $2525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
I think the CRA played SOME role, but isn't the major player.

As far as the mortgage meltdown---I think it goes something like this...

1) CRA comes along in the mid 70's. It gradually lowers standards for home loans. Private lenders followed suit in order to compete.

2) Financial deregulation occurs over a long peroid of time, beginning in the 80's. This spurs the creation of new business models and new financial instruments.

3) Wall Street invents derivatives and mortgage backed securities. Private lenders realize they can pawn off all of their loans on the secondary market, and get up front profits and no risk by selling them. Loan originators quickly shift their business practices to exploit this new reality.

4) in the early 00's, the .com bubble bursts and Greenspan pushes interest rates down. THe combination of low interest and no risk to loan originators fuels a whole new wave of cold callers hawking loans to anyone with a pulse.

5) Implosion when the market figures out that the correlation factor math doesn't work. The efficient market hypothesis hits the iceberg in the ocean of the real world market. We discover that people actually make many irrational economic choices, including so called sophisticated market participants.

BEP and her ilk wish to put the entire blame on the fed. To do this, they say that fiat money mystically caused the invention of correlation factors, derivative securities and drove the financial entrepenuership that exploited these new financial products.

Their story is that higher interest rates and "moral hazard" would have made financial decision makers more cautious and caused them to disbelieve the correlation factors and avoid creation of the mortgage backed security.

This theory is based on an absurd understanding of human behavior---probably driven by the need to compel reality to validate their theoretical beliefs. With or without fiat money, the equation that drove the invention of derivatives would likely have occurred (it came from academic research in a business school). Since the formula worked in the short term, firms that jumped onto the new theory made screaming early profits. The riskless model for loan originators would have still led to the same place---them not caring a whit about validating information on loan applications.

Without Greenspan pumping up the housing market with low loans, the bubble would likely have been significantly smaller---but still would have occurred. Without Fed pumping, the bubble would have been either 1) delayed or 2) smaller or 3) both. However, since the source was the private market, I don't think government is entirely to blame. Money is still going to flow to the greatest short-term profit whether the money supply is fed-pumped or not.

Moral hazard isn't going to stop companies like Countrywide, when corporations went to executive compensation models built on stock bonuses. The top decision-makers aren't going to give a rat's behind about the future fate of their corporations when they're walking home with 80 million annual incomes (CEO of countrywide made 160M in the two years before the collapse. Even if he sees it coming, what is he going to care?). Let's say that number is only $40 million in a non-fed pumped market. Do you really think his behavior is going to be significantly different?

Moral hazard isn't going to do a blasted thing to the market behavior of corporations as long as the decision makers can leave stockholders, bondholders, and stakeholders with all the losses---while they walk away with fortunes.

Few quibbles, CRA was basically unchanged from the 70's until Clinton changed it in 94 or 97.

Second, Fannie and Freddie lowered their standards in 2003 to regain market share they lost to private labels.

Third, Mortgage backed securities had been around for decades prior to the financial crisis. Credit Default Swaps and other arcane derivatives were invented right before the crisis.

Greenspan's radical departure from Fed history with using interest rates to target asset prices is much more responsible than you suggest. The reason Wall St was so eager to buy up those mortgages was because Fixed Income managers (bond funds, trusts, time dated funds) needed yield. Greenspan pushed rates so low they couldn't earn a decent return on bonds. They were desperate for yield so they snapped up the "AAA" rated mortgage backed securities. When they couldn't get enough of those, Wall St got even more creative and came up with the CDOs (collateralized debt obligations) and sliced and diced CDOs and MBS.

The CRA basically played no role. The amount of loans that were CRA loans and their default rates were low. Private labels (Countrywide and others) drove the mortgage crisis. Their nonconforming loans are what broke the models.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 17,197
KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:41 PM   #98
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $2525
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Says the guy who hasn't read the study. You've got no credibility. Time to stop digging.
Irony
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 17,197
KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #99
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $2500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Irony
Nope.

1. You're using the word wrong.

2. The point you're trying to make is wrong.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #100
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $2500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Nope.

1. You're using the word wrong.

2. The point you're trying to make is wrong.
Come to think of it, you used the word "racist" wrong too. Maybe this is just your schtick. If so, it's a head scratcher. Try saying everything in rhyme instead. That would be a good one.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #101
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $2530
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post

BEP and her ilk wish to put the entire blame on the fed.
Nope, never said "entire." Strawman.
__________________
Posts: 56,912
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #102
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $2525
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Nope.

1. You're using the word wrong.

2. The point you're trying to make is wrong.
So when did you take the time to read the report pat?
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 17,197
KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #103
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $2525
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Come to think of it, you used the word "racist" wrong too. Maybe this is just your schtick. If so, it's a head scratcher. Try saying everything in rhyme instead. That would be a good one.
Nice attempt at a hijack since you are getting your ass kicked. Several people have addressed this with you and no one other than you or dildo or any of the racists here hold this view.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 17,197
KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #104
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $2500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
So when did you take the time to read the report pat?
Just like you, I haven't. And I've been pretty clear about that. I also haven't tried to tell people what it says, other than what the abstract that I posted seems to indicate.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:52 PM   #105
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $2500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Nice attempt at a hijack since you are getting your ass kicked. Several people have addressed this with you and no one other than you or dildo or any of the racists here hold this view.
I'm getting my ass kicked? Is this another misuse of words thing?
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.