Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > Draft Planet

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 06:41 PM  
Sully Sully is offline
It Goes On
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lees Summit
Casino cash: $41979
Interesting "Do your own mock" site

Sorry if Q

www.first-pick.com

You pick a team, it offers traded, etc.
I'm not a huge draftnik, but ended up trading for A future # 1, and don't think I did too bad with my haul;

Your score is: 3400 (Drafting Ability: C+, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 13 (T.B.): Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 10 (MIA): Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State (C+)
Round 2 Pick 13 (S.D.): Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois (B)
Round 2 Pick 26 (DEN): Bacarri Rambo, FS, Georgia (B-)
Round 3 Pick 1: Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A-)
Round 3 Pick 2 (JAX): Kyle Long, OT, Oregon (B-)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa State (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall (B)
Round 5 Pick 1: EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas (A-)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Brett Maher, K, Nebraska (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt (A-)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick
2014 Round 1 Pick (MIA)
Posts: 13,333
Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #31
Nightfyre Nightfyre is offline
MVP
 
Nightfyre's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Helena, MT
Casino cash: $87615
Good lord - this thing is vicious.

Your score is: 3921 (Drafting Ability: B+, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: A)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 1 (JAX): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 3 (PHI): Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M (A)
Round 2 Pick 11 (T.B.): Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State (B+)
Round 2 Pick 26 (DEN): Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 4 (OAK): Cornellius Carradine, DE, Florida State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 13 (N.O.): Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech (B+)
Round 3 Pick 14 (S.D.): Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina (A)
Round 3 Pick 20 (MIA): Dallas Thomas, OT, Tennessee (B-)
Round 3 Pick 28 (DEN): Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A)
Round 3 Pick 31 (S.F.): B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (A-)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida (B)
Round 4 Pick 3 (OAK): D.J. Swearinger, FS, South Carolina (B)
Round 4 Pick 12 (N.O.): Brian Winters, OG, Kent State (B)
Round 4 Pick 13 (S.D.): Corey Lemonier, DE, Auburn (B)
Round 4 Pick 31 (S.F.): EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State (A)
Round 5 Pick 1: Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech (A-)
Round 5 Pick 11 (N.O.): Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (Ohio) (A)
Round 5 Pick 12 (S.D.): Jordan Reed, TE, Florida (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma (B+)
Round 6 Pick 4 (OAK): Chase Thomas, OLB, Stanford (A)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Rick Wagner, OT, Wisconsin (A)
Round 7 Pick 3 (OAK): Jake Stoneburner, TE, Ohio State (A)
Round 7 Pick 8 (SEA): Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida (A)
Round 7 Pick 10 (TENN): Rod Sweeting, CB, Georgia Tech (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick (DEN)
2014 Round 1 Pick
2014 Round 1 Pick (PHI)
2015 Round 1 Pick
Posts: 15,784
Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:01 PM   #32
Dayze Dayze is online now
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1236486
Geno bitches.

Your score is: 3720 (Drafting Ability: B, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8 (BUF): Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia (A)
Round 2 Pick 9 (BUF): Alex Okafor, DE, Texas (A-)
Round 3 Pick 5 (PHI): Brandon McGee, CB, Miami (Fla.) (B-)
Round 3 Pick 9 (BUF): Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State (B)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): Jordan Hill, DT, Penn State (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 4 (PHI): B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (A)
Round 5 Pick 1: Jordan Mills, OT, Louisiana Tech (A-)
Round 6 Pick 2: Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas (B+)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Jake Stoneburner, TE, Ohio State (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Kerwynn Williams, RB, Utah State (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick (BUF)
2014 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick



Your score is: 4002 (Drafting Ability: A, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 2 (JAX): Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan (A)
Round 2 Pick 1 (JAX): Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State (B-)
Round 3 Pick 2 (JAX): John Simon, DE, Ohio State (B)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (A)
Round 4 Pick 6 (ARI): Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama (A)
Round 5 Pick 1: Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee (A)
Round 5 Pick 7 (ARI): Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida (A)
Round 6 Pick 4 (OAK): Mychal Rivera, TE, Tennessee (B+)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Anthony McCloud, DT, Florida State (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Braden Brown, OT, Brigham Young (A)
Round 7 Pick 13 (OAK): Jake Stoneburner, TE, Ohio State (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick

How You Matched Up:

1. Kansas City Chiefs - 4002
2. Houston Texans - 3970
3. San Francisco 49ers - 3807
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.

Last edited by Dayze; 04-09-2013 at 08:19 PM..
Posts: 24,781
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #33
Consistent1 Consistent1 is offline
_____________
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Casino cash: $7719
Beat my best score again with only one future first.....

Your score is: 4326 (Drafting Ability: A, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 23 (MINN): Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 1 Pick 25 (MINN): Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas (A)
Round 2 Pick 6 (ARI): Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame (A-)
Round 2 Pick 20 (MINN): Margus Hunt, DE, Southern Methodist (B+)
Round 3 Pick 1: Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois (A-)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State (A-)
Round 5 Pick 1: Brian Schwenke, C, California (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee (A)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Anthony McCloud, DT, Florida State (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick (ARI)
2014 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick
Posts: 3,096
Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #34
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2229084
I've traded down so many times I have 26 draft picks and 7 2nd rounders

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 2 (S.F.): Margus Hunt, DE, Southern Methodist (C+)
Round 2 Pick 9 (BUF): Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois (B-)
Round 2 Pick 11 (T.B.): Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (B)
Round 2 Pick 12 (CAR): Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (B+)
Round 2 Pick 15 (DAL)
Round 2 Pick 21 (CINN)
Round 2 Pick 25 (HOU)
Round 3 Pick 1
Round 3 Pick 2 (JAX)
Round 3 Pick 9 (BUF)
Round 3 Pick 11 (T.B.)
Round 3 Pick 12 (S.F.)
Round 3 Pick 13 (N.O.)
Round 3 Pick 16 (STL)
Round 3 Pick 22 (CINN)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP)
Round 4 Pick 2
Round 4 Pick 12 (N.O.)
Round 4 Pick 16 (STL)
Round 4 Pick 21 (CINN)
Round 4 Pick 27 (HOU)
Round 5 Pick 1
Round 6 Pick 2
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP)
Round 7 Pick 1

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick (BUF)
2014 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,209
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #35
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2229084
I'm laughing so hard I can't pick any more. I have an army coming to KC
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,209
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #36
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2229084
Missed Geno and Barkley by being greedy taken right before my picks, but Glennon and all the other QBs are available.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,209
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:26 AM   #37
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $113764595
Your score is: 3772 (Drafting Ability: B+, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 16 (STL): Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (STL): Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia (A)
Round 2 Pick 6 (ARI): Cornellius Carradine, DE, Florida State (C+)
Round 2 Pick 9 (BUF): Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A-)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Jon Bostic, ILB, Florida (A)
Round 5 Pick 1: David Quessenberry, OT, San Jose State (B+)
Round 6 Pick 2: Nick Kasa, TE, Colorado (A)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Lerentee McCray, OLB, Florida (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas (C-)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick (ARI)
2014 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick
Posts: 44,055
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:11 AM   #38
phisherman phisherman is offline
King Sandbagger
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Summit, MO
Casino cash: $63907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Sorry if Q

www.first-pick.com

You pick a team, it offers traded, etc.
I'm not a huge draftnik, but ended up trading for A future # 1, and don't think I did too bad with my haul;

Your score is: 3400 (Drafting Ability: C+, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 13 (T.B.): Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 10 (MIA): Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State (C+)
Round 2 Pick 13 (S.D.): Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois (B)
Round 2 Pick 26 (DEN): Bacarri Rambo, FS, Georgia (B-)
Round 3 Pick 1: Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A-)
Round 3 Pick 2 (JAX): Kyle Long, OT, Oregon (B-)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa State (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall (B)
Round 5 Pick 1: EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas (A-)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Brett Maher, K, Nebraska (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt (A-)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick
2014 Round 1 Pick (MIA)
I don't know whether to say thanks or to curse you. This thing is a major time sink.
Posts: 2,456
phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:18 AM   #39
mszymko mszymko is offline
Rookie
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Casino cash: $810
The below draft would give me a heart attack...


Your score is: 3700 (Drafting Ability: B, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 21 (CINN): Alec Ogletree, OLB, Georgia (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (STL): D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5 (CINN): DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson (B)
Round 2 Pick 17 (NYG): Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford (B+)
Round 3 Pick 1: Bacarri Rambo, FS, Georgia (B)
Round 3 Pick 19 (NYG): Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois (A)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma (C-)
Round 5 Pick 1: Khaled Holmes, C, Southern California (B+)
Round 6 Pick 2: Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon (A-)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Michael Williams, TE, Alabama (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Tanner Hawkinson, OT, Kansas (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick
2014 Round 1 Pick (STL)
2015 Round 1 Pick
Posts: 22
mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:22 AM   #40
mszymko mszymko is offline
Rookie
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Casino cash: $810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consistent1 View Post
Beat my best score again with only one future first.....

Your score is: 4326 (Drafting Ability: A, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 23 (MINN): Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 1 Pick 25 (MINN): Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas (A)
Round 2 Pick 6 (ARI): Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame (A-)
Round 2 Pick 20 (MINN): Margus Hunt, DE, Southern Methodist (B+)
Round 3 Pick 1: Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois (A-)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State (A-)
Round 5 Pick 1: Brian Schwenke, C, California (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee (A)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Anthony McCloud, DT, Florida State (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick (ARI)
2014 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick


^^^Love it!!!
Posts: 22
mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mszymko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #41
MagicHef MagicHef is offline
The Seated Villain
 
MagicHef's Avatar
 
Inspector Parker Champion
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Collins
Casino cash: $265166
For the Jags:

Your score is: 3398 (Drafting Ability: A-, Player Quality C-, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 10 (TENN): Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon (A-)
Round 2 Pick 6 (ARI): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 7 (NYJ): Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas (B+)
Round 2 Pick 8 (TENN): Margus Hunt, DE, Southern Methodist (B-)
Round 3 Pick 29 (N.E.): Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 32 (BALT): Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse (A)
Round 4 Pick 2 (K.C.): Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech (C+)
Round 4 Pick 10 (TENN): EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 14 (MIA): Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 16 (STL): Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (Ohio) (B-)
Round 4 Pick 17 (DAL): Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee (A-)
Round 4 Pick 20 (CHI): Everett Dawkins, DT, Florida State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 21 (CINN): Adrian Bushell, CB, Louisville (B)
Round 4 Pick 22 (WASH): Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas (B)
Round 4 Pick 24 (IND): Zaviar Gooden, OLB, Missouri (B+)
Round 4 Pick 26 (SEA): David Quessenberry, OT, San Jose State (B)
Round 4 Pick 27 (HOU): Dion Sims, TE, Michigan State (B)
Round 4 Pick 32 (BALT): Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma (B)
Round 5 Pick 2: Dwayne Gratz, CB, Connecticut (A)
Round 5 Pick 4 (DET): Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida State (A)
Round 5 Pick 6 (CLE): Marquise Goodwin, WR, Texas (A-)
Round 5 Pick 7 (ARI): Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia (B+)
Round 5 Pick 8 (NYJ): Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina (B+)
Round 5 Pick 9 (TENN): Bennie Logan, DT, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 11 (N.O.): Kevin Reddick, ILB, North Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 13 (MIA): Shawn Williams, SS, Georgia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 16 (STL): Khaled Holmes, C, Southern California (A)
Round 5 Pick 17 (PITT): Johnny Adams, CB, Michigan State (A)
Round 5 Pick 18 (DAL): Chris Faulk, OT, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 19 (NYG): Jordan Reed, TE, Florida (A)
Round 5 Pick 20 (CHI): Lavar Edwards, DE, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 21 (WASH): Rick Wagner, OT, Wisconsin (A-)
Round 5 Pick 25 (SEA): Hugh Thornton, OG, Illinois (A)
Round 5 Pick 29 (WASH): Chase Thomas, OLB, Stanford (A-)
Round 5 Pick 30 (ATL): William Gholston, DE, Michigan State (A-)
Round 5 Pick 31 (CLE): Jawan Jamison, RB, Rutgers (A)
Round 6 Pick 2 (K.C.): Marc Anthony, CB, California (A)
Round 6 Pick 3 (DET): Brad Wing, P, LSU (A-)
Round 6 Pick 7 (S.F.): Bradley McDougald, FS, Kansas (A)
Round 6 Pick 9 (BUF): Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma (A-)
Round 6 Pick 10 (NYJ): Montori Hughes, DT, Tennessee-Martin (A)
Round 6 Pick 11 (S.D.): Braden Brown, OT, Brigham Young (A)
Round 6 Pick 12 (S.F.): Theo Riddick, RB, Notre Dame (B+)
Round 6 Pick 13 (T.B.): Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii (A)
Round 6 Pick 14 (CAR): Sanders Commings, CB, Georgia (A)
Round 6 Pick 15 (N.O.): P.J. Lonergan, C, LSU (A-)
Round 6 Pick 16 (STL): Zach Boren, FB, Ohio State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 18 (PITT): Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 21 (MINN): Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 26 (SEA): Cory Grissom, DT, South Florida (A)
Round 6 Pick 27 (HOU): Jason Weaver, OT, Southern Mississippi (A)
Round 6 Pick 28 (T.B.): Nickell Robey, CB, Southern California (A)
Round 6 Pick 30 (ATL): Lerentee McCray, OLB, Florida (A)
Round 6 Pick 31 (BALT): Rontez Miles, FS, California (PA) (A)
Round 7 Pick 2: Matt Scott, QB, Arizona (A-)
Round 7 Pick 4 (PHI): Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt (A-)
Round 7 Pick 6 (PHI): Josh Boyce, WR, TCU (A)
Round 7 Pick 7 (MINN): Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific (A)
Round 7 Pick 8 (SEA): Travis Howard, CB, Ohio State (A)
Round 7 Pick 9 (NYJ): Gerald Hodges, OLB, Penn State (A)
Round 7 Pick 11 (MIA): Nick Kasa, TE, Colorado (A)
Round 7 Pick 12 (T.B.): Micah Hyde, CB, Iowa (A)
Round 7 Pick 14 (SEA): Abry Jones, DT, Georgia (A)
Round 7 Pick 15 (S.D.): Nicholas Williams, DT, Samford (A)
Round 7 Pick 16 (STL): Gilbert Pena, DT, Ole Miss (A)
Round 7 Pick 19 (NYG): Rod Sweeting, CB, Georgia Tech (A)
Round 7 Pick 21 (S.F.): Aaron Mellette, WR, Elon (A)
Round 7 Pick 23 (MINN): Earl Watford, OG, James Madison (A)
Round 7 Pick 25 (MINN): Cierre Wood, RB, Notre Dame (A)
Round 7 Pick 32 (BALT): Bruce Taylor, ILB, Virginia Tech (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick (ARI)
2014 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick
Posts: 4,538
MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #42
Consistent1 Consistent1 is offline
_____________
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Casino cash: $7719
Time to burn again. Here is mine from this morning.

Your score is: 4126 (Drafting Ability: A, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 16 (STL): Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (STL): Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee (A)
Round 2 Pick 9 (BUF): Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A-)
Round 3 Pick 9 (BUF): Cornellius Carradine, DE, Florida State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (A)
Round 5 Pick 1: Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: Steve Beauharnais, ILB, Rutgers (A-)
Round 6 Pick 36 (COMP): Anthony McCloud, DT, Florida State (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Matt Scott, QB, Arizona (A-)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick (BUF)
2014 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick
Posts: 3,096
Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:06 AM   #43
Consistent1 Consistent1 is offline
_____________
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Casino cash: $7719
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
For the Jags:

Your score is: 3398 (Drafting Ability: A-, Player Quality C-, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 10 (TENN): Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon (A-)
Round 2 Pick 6 (ARI): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 7 (NYJ): Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas (B+)
Round 2 Pick 8 (TENN): Margus Hunt, DE, Southern Methodist (B-)
Round 3 Pick 29 (N.E.): Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 32 (BALT): Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse (A)
Round 4 Pick 2 (K.C.): Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech (C+)
Round 4 Pick 10 (TENN): EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 14 (MIA): Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 16 (STL): Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (Ohio) (B-)
Round 4 Pick 17 (DAL): Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee (A-)
Round 4 Pick 20 (CHI): Everett Dawkins, DT, Florida State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 21 (CINN): Adrian Bushell, CB, Louisville (B)
Round 4 Pick 22 (WASH): Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas (B)
Round 4 Pick 24 (IND): Zaviar Gooden, OLB, Missouri (B+)
Round 4 Pick 26 (SEA): David Quessenberry, OT, San Jose State (B)
Round 4 Pick 27 (HOU): Dion Sims, TE, Michigan State (B)
Round 4 Pick 32 (BALT): Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma (B)
Round 5 Pick 2: Dwayne Gratz, CB, Connecticut (A)
Round 5 Pick 4 (DET): Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida State (A)
Round 5 Pick 6 (CLE): Marquise Goodwin, WR, Texas (A-)
Round 5 Pick 7 (ARI): Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia (B+)
Round 5 Pick 8 (NYJ): Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina (B+)
Round 5 Pick 9 (TENN): Bennie Logan, DT, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 11 (N.O.): Kevin Reddick, ILB, North Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 13 (MIA): Shawn Williams, SS, Georgia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 16 (STL): Khaled Holmes, C, Southern California (A)
Round 5 Pick 17 (PITT): Johnny Adams, CB, Michigan State (A)
Round 5 Pick 18 (DAL): Chris Faulk, OT, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 19 (NYG): Jordan Reed, TE, Florida (A)
Round 5 Pick 20 (CHI): Lavar Edwards, DE, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 21 (WASH): Rick Wagner, OT, Wisconsin (A-)
Round 5 Pick 25 (SEA): Hugh Thornton, OG, Illinois (A)
Round 5 Pick 29 (WASH): Chase Thomas, OLB, Stanford (A-)
Round 5 Pick 30 (ATL): William Gholston, DE, Michigan State (A-)
Round 5 Pick 31 (CLE): Jawan Jamison, RB, Rutgers (A)
Round 6 Pick 2 (K.C.): Marc Anthony, CB, California (A)
Round 6 Pick 3 (DET): Brad Wing, P, LSU (A-)
Round 6 Pick 7 (S.F.): Bradley McDougald, FS, Kansas (A)
Round 6 Pick 9 (BUF): Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma (A-)
Round 6 Pick 10 (NYJ): Montori Hughes, DT, Tennessee-Martin (A)
Round 6 Pick 11 (S.D.): Braden Brown, OT, Brigham Young (A)
Round 6 Pick 12 (S.F.): Theo Riddick, RB, Notre Dame (B+)
Round 6 Pick 13 (T.B.): Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii (A)
Round 6 Pick 14 (CAR): Sanders Commings, CB, Georgia (A)
Round 6 Pick 15 (N.O.): P.J. Lonergan, C, LSU (A-)
Round 6 Pick 16 (STL): Zach Boren, FB, Ohio State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 18 (PITT): Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 21 (MINN): Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 26 (SEA): Cory Grissom, DT, South Florida (A)
Round 6 Pick 27 (HOU): Jason Weaver, OT, Southern Mississippi (A)
Round 6 Pick 28 (T.B.): Nickell Robey, CB, Southern California (A)
Round 6 Pick 30 (ATL): Lerentee McCray, OLB, Florida (A)
Round 6 Pick 31 (BALT): Rontez Miles, FS, California (PA) (A)
Round 7 Pick 2: Matt Scott, QB, Arizona (A-)
Round 7 Pick 4 (PHI): Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt (A-)
Round 7 Pick 6 (PHI): Josh Boyce, WR, TCU (A)
Round 7 Pick 7 (MINN): Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific (A)
Round 7 Pick 8 (SEA): Travis Howard, CB, Ohio State (A)
Round 7 Pick 9 (NYJ): Gerald Hodges, OLB, Penn State (A)
Round 7 Pick 11 (MIA): Nick Kasa, TE, Colorado (A)
Round 7 Pick 12 (T.B.): Micah Hyde, CB, Iowa (A)
Round 7 Pick 14 (SEA): Abry Jones, DT, Georgia (A)
Round 7 Pick 15 (S.D.): Nicholas Williams, DT, Samford (A)
Round 7 Pick 16 (STL): Gilbert Pena, DT, Ole Miss (A)
Round 7 Pick 19 (NYG): Rod Sweeting, CB, Georgia Tech (A)
Round 7 Pick 21 (S.F.): Aaron Mellette, WR, Elon (A)
Round 7 Pick 23 (MINN): Earl Watford, OG, James Madison (A)
Round 7 Pick 25 (MINN): Cierre Wood, RB, Notre Dame (A)
Round 7 Pick 32 (BALT): Bruce Taylor, ILB, Virginia Tech (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick (ARI)
2014 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick
Lol. I saw a guy do a crazy one with the Cowboys too, where he literally took every trade for multiple picks. Haha. I did a Jags one trying to be serious and didn't quite crack 4k.

Your score is: 3956 (Drafting Ability: A-, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 31 (S.F.): Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Matt Barkley, QB, Southern California (A)
Round 2 Pick 2 (S.F.): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 2: Cornellius Carradine, DE, Florida State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 1: Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 2: Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia (B)
Round 6 Pick 1: Anthony McCloud, DT, Florida State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 2: Braden Brown, OT, Brigham Young (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick
2014 Round 1 Pick (S.F.)
2015 Round 1 Pick
2015 Round 1 Pick (S.F.)
Posts: 3,096
Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #44
Pestilence Pestilence is offline
Want a ride?
 
Pestilence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nor-Cal
Casino cash: $77614685
Great site and idea.

Their lists are jacked though and positions are all screwed up.
Posts: 43,335
Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:19 AM   #45
Dayze Dayze is online now
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1236486
Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
I don't know whether to say thanks or to curse you. This thing is a major time sink.
no joke. I spent a good hour on it last night.
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 24,781
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.