Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2013, 06:26 AM  
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $11670
Greinke Brawls..breaks collarbone

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...pitch/2076525/




The Los Angeles Dodgers won the game Thursday night against the San Diego Padres, but their pennant hopes certainly took a hit.

Dodgers starter Zack Greinke fractured his left collarbone in a bench-clearing brawl during the Dodgers' 3-2 victory over the Padres at Petco Park, prompting enraged Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp to confront Padres left fielder Carlos Quentin in the clubhouse tunnel after the game.

Padres starter Clayton Richard and security guards intervened before another fight ensued.

The brawl started when Quentin was hit in the shoulder by Greinke's pitch in the sixth inning. He took several steps towards the mound with his bat, dropped it, and charged Greinke. It was the second time in four years that Greinke hit Quentin, but Quentin was intercepted by Kansas City Royals catcher Miguel Olivo and home-plate umpire Bill Hohn back on April 9, 2009, when Greinke pitched for the Royals and Quentin played for the Chicago White Sox.

This time, no one held anyone back, with Greinke, Kemp and Jerry Hairston ejected from the Dodgers, along with Quentin.

The biggest losers, of course, were the Dodgers, with Greinke sidelined for an indefinite period. He's scheduled to see Los Angles physician Neal ElAttrache on Friday. Greinke signed a six-year, $147 million free-agent contract during the winter.

"My teammate now has a broken f------ collarbone,'' Hairston told reporters. "Excuse my language, but that's unbelievable.''

Said Quentin: "It's unfortunate. It could have been avoided. You can ask Zack about that.

"For me, I've been hit by many pitches in my career. I think you guys know that. I can tell you I've never responded in that fashion, so you guys can do your homework on that. For me, the situation is done. That's it.''

Quentin was most infuriated, he told reporters, by what Greinke told him after he was hit.

"That was the final straw,'' he said.

Kemp, enraged by the incident, met face to face with Quentin in the hallway after the game at Petco Park. He followed Quentin into the parking lot and saying: "We'll see, b----,'' according to the Los Angeles Times.

"That's terrible for him to charge the mound like that,'' Kemp told reporters. "I think Carlos Quentin went to Stanford. I heard there's some smart people at Stanford. That wasn't too smart.''

Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said that Quentin shouldn't be permitted to play another game until Greinke can pitch.

"We're in a 2-1 game and on a 3-2 pitch to a guy that I see on the [score]board set a record for the Padres by getting hit, a guy who basically dives into the plate,'' Mattingly said, according to the MLB.com report. "In a 2-1 game, we're trying to hit him, 3-2?

"It's just stupid is what it is. He should not play a game until Greinke can pitch. If he plays before Greinke pitches, something is wrong.''

Said Greinke: "The only thing I'm going to say about the whole thing that happened there is I've never hit him on purpose. I never thought of hitting him on purpose.''

Quentin has long been a magnet for pitches. In 2004, he set a minor league record by getting plunked 43 times, and he led the major leagues the past two seasons, getting hit 23 times in 2011 and 17 times last year, even though he played just 86 games.

Greinke told reporters he thought Quentin's umbrage in reacting to getting hit by pitches was "a ploy" to intimidate pitchers.

"I figured he was trying to intimidate pitchers so they wouldn't throw inside,' he said.

The Dodgers and Padres play again Monday, this time, in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium on Jackie Robinson Day.



Posts: 50,357
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #106
KChiefer KChiefer is offline
Fantastic Planeteer
 
KChiefer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Champaign, IL
Casino cash: $6821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post
No, we just think you're a dumb ****
At least I don't see imaginary people on first.
Posts: 4,943
KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #107
RedDread RedDread is online now
Veteran
 
RedDread's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Back in KC
Casino cash: $1265
I'm laughing at all the people trying to take sides on this. If you're a Royals fan you should just sit back and enjoy the carnage.
Posts: 3,969
RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #108
duncan_idaho duncan_idaho is offline
M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 
duncan_idaho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $9207
Disclaimer: I spent my teens playing a lot of baseball and pitching quite a bit.

Quentin is ALL OVER the plate. His arms/shoulders are out of the batter's box both when he's waiting for the pitch to be delivered and also when he loads to swing (he actually moves FARTHER over the plate as he prepares to swing).

He has always been a guy who crowds the plate and doesn't try to get out of the way if the pitcher comes inside on him.

When guys crowd the plate, pitchers are going to buzz them inside to try to move them off the plate. When you buzz them inside, and they don't move at all, a lot of guys are going to just plunk them at that point, if you can. It's bush league to not TRY to avoid getting hit by the pitch.

Quentin has every right to crowd the plate and turn into pitches. He has no excuse for acting upset, ever, when a pitcher hits him. It's the price he pays.
__________________
"You gotta love livin', cause dying is a pain in the ass."
---- Sinatra
Posts: 8,285
duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #109
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Dyslexic Speed Reader
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $9306
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDread View Post
"**** yeah, bitch ain't shit, **** you"???
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Disclaimer: I spent my teens playing a lot of baseball and pitching quite a bit.

Quentin is ALL OVER the plate. His arms/shoulders are out of the batter's box both when he's waiting for the pitch to be delivered and also when he loads to swing (he actually moves FARTHER over the plate as he prepares to swing).

He has always been a guy who crowds the plate and doesn't try to get out of the way if the pitcher comes inside on him.

When guys crowd the plate, pitchers are going to buzz them inside to try to move them off the plate. When you buzz them inside, and they don't move at all, a lot of guys are going to just plunk them at that point, if you can. It's bush league to not TRY to avoid getting hit by the pitch.

Quentin has every right to crowd the plate and turn into pitches. He has no excuse for acting upset, ever, when a pitcher hits him. It's the price he pays.
Just so i can clarify what is considered "crowding the plate", is the guy in ReadDread's sig crowding the plate as well?
Posts: 19,597
Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #110
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDread View Post
I'm laughing at all the people trying to take sides on this. If you're a Royals fan you should just sit back and enjoy the carnage.
I'm not taking sides. I just understand baseball and understand it made no sense for Greinke to intentionally hit Quentin and the ensuing mound charge was embarrassing.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #111
duncan_idaho duncan_idaho is offline
M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 
duncan_idaho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $9207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Just so i can clarify what is considered "crowding the plate", is the guy in ReadDread's sig crowding the plate as well?
Walter Sobchak always crowds the plate.

Quentin is leaning out of the batter's box and over the plate. His elbow is typically completely outside the batter's box.

He, like Walter, is always all over the plate.
__________________
"You gotta love livin', cause dying is a pain in the ass."
---- Sinatra
Posts: 8,285
duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #112
Dayze Dayze is offline
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $10901
Hell I kinda liked that Grienke didn't back down lol

and the bench clearing brawl is about as much exercise baseball players get during a game.
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 26,263
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #113
Bump Bump is offline
DMVP
 
Bump's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $5000
well that was the most entertaining thing I've seen in baseball in a long time.
Posts: 11,752
Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #114
warpaint* warpaint* is offline
Facts are stubborn things.
 
warpaint*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Missourah!
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...pitch/2076525/




The Los Angeles Dodgers won the game Thursday night against the San Diego Padres, but their pennant hopes certainly took a hit.

Dodgers starter Zack Greinke fractured his left collarbone in a bench-clearing brawl during the Dodgers' 3-2 victory over the Padres at Petco Park, prompting enraged Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp to confront Padres left fielder Carlos Quentin in the clubhouse tunnel after the game.

Padres starter Clayton Richard and security guards intervened before another fight ensued.

The brawl started when Quentin was hit in the shoulder by Greinke's pitch in the sixth inning. He took several steps towards the mound with his bat, dropped it, and charged Greinke. It was the second time in four years that Greinke hit Quentin, but Quentin was intercepted by Kansas City Royals catcher Miguel Olivo and home-plate umpire Bill Hohn back on April 9, 2009, when Greinke pitched for the Royals and Quentin played for the Chicago White Sox.

This time, no one held anyone back, with Greinke, Kemp and Jerry Hairston ejected from the Dodgers, along with Quentin.

The biggest losers, of course, were the Dodgers, with Greinke sidelined for an indefinite period. He's scheduled to see Los Angles physician Neal ElAttrache on Friday. Greinke signed a six-year, $147 million free-agent contract during the winter.

"My teammate now has a broken f------ collarbone,'' Hairston told reporters. "Excuse my language, but that's unbelievable.''

Said Quentin: "It's unfortunate. It could have been avoided. You can ask Zack about that.

"For me, I've been hit by many pitches in my career. I think you guys know that. I can tell you I've never responded in that fashion, so you guys can do your homework on that. For me, the situation is done. That's it.''

Quentin was most infuriated, he told reporters, by what Greinke told him after he was hit.

"That was the final straw,'' he said.

Kemp, enraged by the incident, met face to face with Quentin in the hallway after the game at Petco Park. He followed Quentin into the parking lot and saying: "We'll see, b----,'' according to the Los Angeles Times.

"That's terrible for him to charge the mound like that,'' Kemp told reporters. "I think Carlos Quentin went to Stanford. I heard there's some smart people at Stanford. That wasn't too smart.''

Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said that Quentin shouldn't be permitted to play another game until Greinke can pitch.

"We're in a 2-1 game and on a 3-2 pitch to a guy that I see on the [score]board set a record for the Padres by getting hit, a guy who basically dives into the plate,'' Mattingly said, according to the MLB.com report. "In a 2-1 game, we're trying to hit him, 3-2?

"It's just stupid is what it is. He should not play a game until Greinke can pitch. If he plays before Greinke pitches, something is wrong.''

Said Greinke: "The only thing I'm going to say about the whole thing that happened there is I've never hit him on purpose. I never thought of hitting him on purpose.''

Quentin has long been a magnet for pitches. In 2004, he set a minor league record by getting plunked 43 times, and he led the major leagues the past two seasons, getting hit 23 times in 2011 and 17 times last year, even though he played just 86 games.

Greinke told reporters he thought Quentin's umbrage in reacting to getting hit by pitches was "a ploy" to intimidate pitchers.

"I figured he was trying to intimidate pitchers so they wouldn't throw inside,' he said.

The Dodgers and Padres play again Monday, this time, in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium on Jackie Robinson Day.



Mattingly's 100% right. Nobody's throwing at a hitter 3-2 in a 1 run game.

I do think Greinke probably just b/c of his makeup rubs certain dudes the wrong way so it wouldn't surprise me if he said something that rubbed CQ the wrong way but regardless of that one way or the other the dude crowds the plate and has been hit multiple times but a pile of pitchers over the years who generally don't have a bad rep. He's a douche. Suspend him for the duration Greinke's out. Fine by me.
__________________
Posts: 1,126
warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #115
teedubya teedubya is offline
Waiting Until Next Year!
 
teedubya's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Casino cash: $11807
On another note, this will be the ONLY time this year that the Padres are relevant.

And **** you Carlos Quentin. You've been a piece of shit for years. **** him. Hope he gets at least 20 games.
Posts: 8,337
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #116
wazu wazu is offline
...
 
wazu's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Casino cash: $8388
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDread View Post
I'm laughing at all the people trying to take sides on this. If you're a Royals fan you should just sit back and enjoy the carnage.
Screw that, I like Grienke. I think this Quinten guy should be charged with assault and banned for life from baseball.
Posts: 12,272
wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #117
Demonpenz Demonpenz is offline
Royals Hall Of Fame
 
Demonpenz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Apartment "G UNIT!"
Casino cash: $8244
Quenton reminds me of Canseco light...surprised he doesn't have aids from Madonna as well.
Posts: 44,883
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #118
LoneWolf LoneWolf is offline
BAMF
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $8929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Did you even see that pitch? It was up and in and Quentin was moving away from the plate.
Your eyes are obviously broken you dipshit. The pitch was high and inside, but Quentin did nothing to avoid it. He turned his upper body and let the pitch hit him in the shoulder. He then takes a couple of steps towards Greinke glaring at him like a mouth breathing moron. And in your opinion Greinke is supposed to put his head down and say nothing. Bullshit! Tell that mother****er to get his ass to first base or next time you'll get one in the eye ****stick.

Jesus Christ you are one soft pussy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
If we win 8 games I'll post a nude selfie.
Posts: 5,588
LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.LoneWolf has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #119
L.A. Chieffan L.A. Chieffan is offline
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL
 
L.A. Chieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: American Gardens Building
Casino cash: $8863
haha buck getting owned just like the padres
Posts: 15,664
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #120
Al Bundy Al Bundy is online now
Damnit Peg
 
Al Bundy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $9859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
AMEN BUCK !!

Also Buck you have inadvertently uncovered a generational gap on this board with your post exposing the difference in 'old school tradition of playing the game to win and defend' as opposed to 'politically correct pussy ball where everyone is safe and wins'

If Greinke is going to be a so called 'bad ass', hit a batter, pop off and then throw his glove down he better learn how to fight. What a sorry excuse. The old man Nolan Ryan showed how it's done whipping up on the young punk ass Ventura.
You crusty old fart the only issue anyone has is the guy gets hit a lot ans Royals fans hate him because he is a former White Sox douche.
__________________
Posts: 13,926
Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.Al Bundy threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:00 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.