Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 07:34 AM  
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
Abortionist Kermit Gosnell and Obama’s Silence


Abortionist Kermit Gosnell and Obama’s Silence



One month.

That’s how long before President Obama inserted himself into the Trayvon Martin case, further drumming up the racist allegations that painted suspect George Zimmerman as a murderer.

Four Hours. That’s the window of time separating the insidious murder of school children in Newtown Connecticut and the President’s first statement about the tragedy.

Twenty-seven months and counting…the same president who has routinely injected himself into national judicial cases, has remained conspicuously quiet regarding the heinous charges brought against Dr. Kermit Gosnell in Philadelphia.

Abortionist Gosnell is charged with eight counts of first-degree murder, as well as multiple counts of conspiracy, criminal solicitation and violation of a state law that forbids abortions after the 24th week of pregnancy. As the case unfolds before the Common Pleas Court in Philadelphia, the grotesque details of Gosnell’s practice have shaken even the most abortion-ambivalent Americans to the core.

And yet, President Obama has remained uncharacteristically quiet. The same president who was quick to exacerbate the charges of racism in the Trayvon Martin case, even when none had been proven, has declined to address the African American children murdered at the hand of Gosnell, and the hundreds of minority women who were exploited by the abortion industry.

The blackout from the media is shameful but not surprising …but the silence from the president is deafening.
Obama’s awkward racial comment regarding the Trayvon Martin case, “If I had a son he would be like Trayvon,” must not apply to the thousands of African American babies slaughtered at the hands of Abortionist Gosnell.

So why is President Obama silent on the issue? One only need look carefully into President Obama’s legislative history to find the answer.

Three times during Obama’s tenure as an Illinois state senator, a package of Born Alive bills was introduced on the senate floor. Each time, then state senator Obama voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act, siding against protecting babies who survived an abortion.

The same senator who voted “present” countless times to avoid taking a stand on contentious issues, was more than eager to cast a vote denying care to victims of botched abortions.

While Americans cringe at Abortionist Gosnell’s treatment of viable babies who survive an abortion – snipping their spinal cords with a pair of unsterile medical scissors – we only need to look at the President’s past voting record on the Born Alive Infant Protection Act to understand his position.

These same seven babies who survived Gosnell’s late-term abortion procedure would just further “burden the original decision of the woman and the physician to induce labor and perform the abortion,” according to President Obama’s argument against the Born Alive Protection Act of 2002.

In other words, if a baby survives an abortion, the death plan marked out for this child should be carried out regardless of the child’s viability.

If Obama wasn’t moved by the testimonies of nurses revealing how the born-alive infants were often discarded in a soiled utility room where they were left to die, why would we expect him to react differently to Gosnell’s post-abortion infanticide? After all, one could certainly make the case that Gosnell’s brutal yet quick killing technique is far less ruthless than leaving a frail newborn to die a slow anguished death – which is precisely what Obama voted for as state senator.

And that’s why we have yet to hear from President Obama regarding Gosnell’s victims. His years in the Illinois state legislature were invested in arguing against the protection of babies who survive botched abortions, labeling them as a “burden” to both mother and attending abortionist.

Were he to speak out on behalf of the babies murdered in Gosnell’s clinic, Obama would be contradicting his repeated votes against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act and betraying his unholy alliance with pro-abortion extremists who advocate for abortion on demand at all stages.

Any statement from Obama would only expose the hidden truth that as state senator he in essence voted for the death of Gosnell’s victims… different instruments and different means…but the same result.

http://theblacksphere.net/2013/04/ab...bamas-silence/
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #61
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $79838

Wait - I pulled up a couple of those links and they're not done by CBS, they're done by other news orgs. They seem to be simulcast on a CBS banner but I don't recall Bob Schieffer ever running a story on this, or 60 Minutes.
Posts: 12,386
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #62
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
http://www.creativeminorityreport.co...use-floor.html

"Will Americans ever be informed by a conscientious, unbiased news media that in the past 40 years, over 55 million child victims have been brutally killed by abortion—a staggering loss of children’s lives that equates to the entire population in England? And that many women have been hurt physically, emotionally, psychologically—and according to the Center for Disease Control over 400 women have actually died from legal abortions.

"Will Americans ever be told that of the 55 million children, Planned Parenthood alone claims responsibility for destroying over 6 million babies and that just two weeks ago a Planned Parenthood leader in Florida testified at a legislative hearing on a state initiative to protect born alive infants that even when a child survives an abortion, the decision to assist or kill the born alive infant should be “up to the woman, her family and her physician.” In other words, even if a child intended to be aborted survives the assault, the choice to kill remains—so called after birth abortion. Isn’t that extreme child abuse?"
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #63
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $1701108
As of last week... MSNBC, NBC, CBS and ABC had ZERO mentions of this and CNN had one. Only FOX has covered it.

Click your links and read them.

CBS= 1 story from TODAY
ABC= 1 story from TODAY
NBC= zero still
MSNBC= zero still

The rest of the links on those pages are from wire service stories, local news outlets, etc... not the networks' national news.

You honestly don't see a problem with this?

btw, here is the article on MSNBC's site which is taken from a local Philly site..
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51534646#.UWx0R7-loQI

and a quote ...
Quote:
Thursday’s testimony had sensational details. The court staff, convinced it would attract journalists from around the nation, has set aside three rows of seats to accommodate up to 40 reporters. But all Thursday morning, as Ashly Baldwin testified to horror after horror, only one reporter was in the reserved seating — me.

Several local news outlets were there, scattered about the mostly empty courtroom. The Philadelphia Inquirer had a reporter there. NBC10 sent a blogger for its website. The AP stopped in, but the reporter told me that resources are thin and trial coverage is not gavel to gavel.

An hour into afternoon testimony, Jon Hurdle of The New York Times showed up, and a few minutes later was gone.

The lack of daily media coverage for the most sensational abortion trial angers pro-lifers who said there is a “media black out” on the Gosnell trial.

I asked one of the court staff why so few are interested.
“If you’re pro-choice, do you really want anybody to know about this,” he said, motioning to the filthy medical equipment set up in the courtroom.

It’s a good point. As saturation coverage of the Sandy Hook elementary school coverage has caused Americans to reconsider the limits of the Second Amendment, saturation coverage of Kermit Gosnell’s clinic would likely cause the same reconsideration of abortion rights.
Posts: 14,285
AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #64
houstonwhodat houstonwhodat is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Parallel Universe
Casino cash: $22197
Obama = terrorist.
Posts: 2,637
houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #65
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $32006
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
As of last week... MSNBC, NBC, CBS and ABC had ZERO mentions of this and CNN had one. Only FOX has covered it.

Click your links and read them.

CBS= 1 story from TODAY
ABC= 1 story from TODAY
NBC= zero still
MSNBC= zero still

The rest of the links on those pages are from wire service stories, local news outlets, etc... not the networks' national news.

You honestly don't see a problem with this?
ABC is running stories from MaryClaire Dale Associated Press, ABC News. I assume that is a real person that has been filing stories most days.

NBC seems to be using their affiliates as sources.

CBS is pretty generic "Crimesider staff", whatever that means.

Fox News is using the AP and USA Today.

None of that is uncommon.

I do see more and more stories about how the trial needs more coverage from NY Times and LA Times and CNN is doing Anderson Cooper's show about the trial tonight. So sentiment is building toward more coverage.
Posts: 3,620
WhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #66
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $1701108
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
ABC is running stories from MaryClaire Dale Associated Press, ABC News. I assume that is a real person that has been filing stories most days.

NBC seems to be using their affiliates as sources.

CBS is pretty generic "Crimesider staff", whatever that means.

Fox News is using the AP and USA Today.

None of that is uncommon.

I do see more and more stories about how the trial needs more coverage from NY Times and LA Times and CNN is doing Anderson Cooper's show about the trial tonight. So sentiment is building toward more coverage.
Yes, for ONE reason.. FOX and a few others started banging the media bias drum last week and people took notice since it was so blatant in this case.

Do you watch the news? It sounds like you don't, which is fine except you really shouldn't comment on what is acceptable coverage when you clearly don't know what is actually being covered. Watch all of last weeks nightly news broadcasts... ALL of them and you will fine ONE mention of this story by CNN. That was it except for FOX. It really doesn't count if the NBC affiliate in Philly picks up the story but neither NBC or MSNBC mentions it ONCE on ANY of their NATIONAL broadcasts all week. That is ****ing outrageous. Can you NOW see what I am upset about?
Posts: 14,285
AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #67
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $32006
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Yes, for ONE reason.. FOX and a few others started banging the media bias drum last week and people took notice since it was so blatant in this case.

Do you watch the news? It sounds like you don't, which is fine except you really shouldn't comment on what is acceptable coverage when you clearly don't know what is actually being covered. Watch all of last weeks nightly news broadcasts... ALL of them and you will fine ONE mention of this story by CNN. That was it except for FOX. It really doesn't count if the NBC affiliate in Philly picks up the story but neither NBC or MSNBC mentions it ONCE on ANY of their NATIONAL broadcasts all week. That is ****ing outrageous. Can you NOW see what I am upset about?
You are correct, I don't watch the nightly news, I use the internet.
Posts: 3,620
WhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliWhawhaWhat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #68
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $1701108
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
You are correct, I don't watch the nightly news, I use the internet.
I use both but the problem with only using the Internet... is that you would never know about a story like this unless you were LOOKING for it or it had been covered prominently by the national media. Virtually no one would have ever heard about this if not for FOX's coverage. It would have been relegated to local media in the area and some small or fringe internet sites. If you can't see how serious of an issue this is than you might want to think about it some more. (for example, you SEARCHED for this on those sites... you would have NEVER seen this story by browsing any of those sites...except FOX)

So, we have established that there has been virtually ZERO national coverage until a few "white knights" like FOX started banging the drum and have been vehement about pointing out the blatant media bias in lack of coverage. This is an indisputable fact.

Now, would anyone care to offer up a DEFENSE for why the media has had an effective blackout on coverage?

My take... to the left leaning media.. THIS is a just a one off local crime that regardless of how starkly awful it is, shouldn't be used to open a conversation on the issues involved since it (to them) has nothing to do with their concept of abortion.

Funny how that same logic couldn't possibly apply to Newtown.
Posts: 14,285
AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #69
KC native KC native is online now
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $1069336
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
You must have a miserable, lonely life. I love how nasty people are behind the anonymity of the internet. You would never say something like this to my face you ****ing piece of shit.
I guarantee you I would bitch. I'm not the type to bite my tongue.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 16,760
KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #70
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $1083176
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
**** you and your ****ing hypocrite crybaby buddies. It's ok for right wingers to say they wish someone was aborted but not the other way around. Bunch of ****ing crybabies.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,598
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:56 PM   #71
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $1083176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Right, because phrases like "die in a fire" and other such expressions of endearment are SO rare around here...

If he's not human after that disgusting comment, then there are preciously few humans on here.

I note, btw, that I'm actually in complete agreement with you that his post, and the zillions of other such posts on here, are all completely inappropriate. If I had my druthers nobody would post such crap, but let's not pretend that he should be singled out for such "inhumanity".
Agreed.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,598
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #72
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
One of the strongest practical arguments in favor of the Roe regime is that abortion has been around since time immemorial and outlawing it only drove it underground, leading women to endanger themselves by seeking out the services of back-alley quacks. The Philadelphia grand jurors recounted a powerful example from their own city's history.

It was called the Mother's Day Massacre. A young Philadelphia doctor "offered to perform abortions on 15 poor women who were bused to his clinic from Chicago on Mother's Day 1972, in their second trimester of pregnancy." The women didn't know that the doctor "planned to use an experimental device called a 'super coil' developed by a California man named Harvey Karman."

A colleague of Karman's Philadelphia collaborator described the contraption as "basically plastic razors that were formed into a ball. . . . They were coated into a gel, so that they would remain closed. These would be inserted into the woman's uterus. And after several hours of body temperature, . . . the gel would melt and these . . . things would spring open, supposedly cutting up the fetus."

Nine of the 15 Chicago women suffered serious complications. One of them needed a hysterectomy. The following year, the Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade. It would be 37 more years before the Philadelphia doctor who carried out the Mother's Day Massacre would go out of business. His name is Kermit Gosnell.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...Tabs%3Darticle
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #73
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $1083176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
One of the strongest practical arguments in favor of the Roe regime is that abortion has been around since time immemorial and outlawing it only drove it underground, leading women to endanger themselves by seeking out the services of back-alley quacks. The Philadelphia grand jurors recounted a powerful example from their own city's history.

It was called the Mother's Day Massacre. A young Philadelphia doctor "offered to perform abortions on 15 poor women who were bused to his clinic from Chicago on Mother's Day 1972, in their second trimester of pregnancy." The women didn't know that the doctor "planned to use an experimental device called a 'super coil' developed by a California man named Harvey Karman."

A colleague of Karman's Philadelphia collaborator described the contraption as "basically plastic razors that were formed into a ball. . . . They were coated into a gel, so that they would remain closed. These would be inserted into the woman's uterus. And after several hours of body temperature, . . . the gel would melt and these . . . things would spring open, supposedly cutting up the fetus."

Nine of the 15 Chicago women suffered serious complications. One of them needed a hysterectomy. The following year, the Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade. It would be 37 more years before the Philadelphia doctor who carried out the Mother's Day Massacre would go out of business. His name is Kermit Gosnell.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...Tabs%3Darticle
Holy shit. Who thinks of this crap??
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,598
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #74
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $77546
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I guarantee you I would bitch. I'm not the type to bite my tongue.
You would waddle your short out of shape fat ass over to him & do what?
This I got to hear
Posts: 16,666
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:40 PM   #75
mlyonsd mlyonsd is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spink, SD
Casino cash: $53799
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
I use both but the problem with only using the Internet... is that you would never know about a story like this unless you were LOOKING for it or it had been covered prominently by the national media. Virtually no one would have ever heard about this if not for FOX's coverage. It would have been relegated to local media in the area and some small or fringe internet sites. If you can't see how serious of an issue this is than you might want to think about it some more. (for example, you SEARCHED for this on those sites... you would have NEVER seen this story by browsing any of those sites...except FOX)

So, we have established that there has been virtually ZERO national coverage until a few "white knights" like FOX started banging the drum and have been vehement about pointing out the blatant media bias in lack of coverage. This is an indisputable fact.

Now, would anyone care to offer up a DEFENSE for why the media has had an effective blackout on coverage?

My take... to the left leaning media.. THIS is a just a one off local crime that regardless of how starkly awful it is, shouldn't be used to open a conversation on the issues involved since it (to them) has nothing to do with their concept of abortion.

Funny how that same logic couldn't possibly apply to Newtown
.
QFT.
Posts: 24,851
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.