Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 12:19 PM  
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $10378
CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY

NOW It's official.

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter3m
Chiefs officially signed former Tennessee QB Tyler Bray.




It all started here....
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269117



Last edited by Mr_Tomahawk; 08-05-2013 at 06:57 AM..
Posts: 14,606
Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 12:30 PM   #1846
Cannibal Cannibal is offline
Better to burn out...
 
Cannibal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Bible Thumping Country
Casino cash: $8019
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm starting to understand why many of you hated the Geno fans. You're making me want to root against this kid.

Seriously - do you have any concept of how stupid this sounds?

"Sure, he had an easy first down inside the redzone and instead chose to try an impossible throw that he couldn't execute if given 10 attempts at it...but hey DEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!"

Bray fell in the draft precisely because of stupid throws like that. If Bray fails at this level it will be precisely because of stupid throws like that. If he continues to try to throw deep balls off his back foot into double coverage (nevermind having an easy first down available), he'll lead us to many a 5-11 season.

What you're seeing in that clip is why Bray won't be active this season unless Smith gets injured. It's something that any competent HC will plead with him to stop !@#$ing doing.

And of course you folks are celebrating it.
You make good points.
__________________
..
Posts: 9,164
Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #1847
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $10378
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm starting to understand why many of you hated the Geno fans. You're making me want to root against this kid.

Seriously - do you have any concept of how stupid this sounds?

"Sure, he had an easy first down inside the redzone and instead chose to try an impossible throw that he couldn't execute if given 10 attempts at it...but hey DEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!"

Bray fell in the draft precisely because of stupid throws like that. If Bray fails at this level it will be precisely because of stupid throws like that. If he continues to try to throw deep balls off his back foot into double coverage (nevermind having an easy first down available), he'll lead us to many a 5-11 season.

What you're seeing in that clip is why Bray won't be active this season unless Smith gets injured. It's something that any competent HC will plead with him to stop !@#$ing doing.

And of course you folks are celebrating it.
/Preseason.
__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Tyler Bray
Posts: 14,606
Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #1848
Cannibal Cannibal is offline
Better to burn out...
 
Cannibal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Bible Thumping Country
Casino cash: $8019
That gif does crack me up though!
__________________
..
Posts: 9,164
Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 01:07 PM   #1849
bigjosh006 bigjosh006 is offline
Reid between the lines.
 
bigjosh006's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Casino cash: $12722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm starting to understand why many of you hated the Geno fans. You're making me want to root against this kid.

Seriously - do you have any concept of how stupid this sounds?

"Sure, he had an easy first down inside the redzone and instead chose to try an impossible throw that he couldn't execute if given 10 attempts at it...but hey DEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!"

Bray fell in the draft precisely because of stupid throws like that. If Bray fails at this level it will be precisely because of stupid throws like that. If he continues to try to throw deep balls off his back foot into double coverage (nevermind having an easy first down available), he'll lead us to many a 5-11 season.

What you're seeing in that clip is why Bray won't be active this season unless Smith gets injured. It's something that any competent HC will plead with him to stop !@#$ing doing.

And of course you folks are celebrating it.
god forbid a rookie undrafted free agent make a bad read. you know what he did do right? he put the ball away from the defenders.

nobody on here is saying the kid is perfect right now.

what we are saying is that we are pleased with the possibility that we may have a qb that can make downfield throws and actually has the testicular fortitude to ****ing try it.
Posts: 651
bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #1850
opposition opposition is offline
Wins the Division in Preseason
 
opposition's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Deep is 25 yards?
Posts: 271
opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.opposition < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #1851
bigjosh006 bigjosh006 is offline
Reid between the lines.
 
bigjosh006's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Casino cash: $12722
Quote:
Originally Posted by opposition View Post
Deep is 25 yards?
I didn't say deep, I said downfield. there is a ****ing difference retard.


Last edited by bigjosh006; 08-12-2013 at 01:32 PM..
Posts: 651
bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.bigjosh006 would the whole thing.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #1852
Tombstone RJ Tombstone RJ is offline
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $7247
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Missed checkdown. Threw into double coverage.
that check down would have been snuffed out quickly. Maybe a 4 yard pick up. It's first down and Bray is making it known he's not afraid to go deep. The ball was not intercepted and he was basically throwing it in the only playce the WR could catch it. The pass ended up out of bounds so no big deal.

But he got the defense thinking. Plus, he made that throw off his back foot with a DT in his grill.

I'm not saying he should make this a habit. But he's gonna give the other team something to think about.
__________________
ORANGE COLORED GLASSES ARE ALWAYS ON!

Posts: 3,481
Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #1853
BigCatDaddy BigCatDaddy is offline
Kicking Ass and Chewing Bubble
 
BigCatDaddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: St. Joseph
Casino cash: $13595
Quote:
Originally Posted by opposition View Post
Deep is 25 yards?
When you are comparing to Smith/Cassell it sure seems like it.
__________________
"I voiced my opinion and announced I was forced to suck my babysitter's son's cock" - Red Guerilla (BlackBob) (Now known as CallMeSquidward) (Now known as John Dope)
Posts: 13,306
BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BigCatDaddy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 01:42 PM   #1854
Inmem58 Inmem58 is offline
Because we are the Chiefs
 
Inmem58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kern County, CA
Casino cash: $16354
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
I didn't say deep, I said downfield. there is a ****ing difference retard.

Compared to what I've been watching these past few seasons I consider Bray's pass a bomb.
Posts: 12,558
Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #1855
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
that check down would have been snuffed out quickly. Maybe a 4 yard pick up. It's first down and Bray is making it known he's not afraid to go deep. The ball was not intercepted and he was basically throwing it in the only playce the WR could catch it. The pass ended up out of bounds so no big deal.

But he got the defense thinking. Plus, he made that throw off his back foot with a DT in his grill.

I'm not saying he should make this a habit. But he's gonna give the other team something to think about.
Why do you say that? If Draughn catches it, he has a clear path to the sideline to his right. All he has to do is outrun a MLB to the corner with the far side of the field to work with.

I honestly think he could've easily taken that inside the 15 down near the 10.

And the problem with the throw is that there was no real way for that WR to catch it. If he puts that ball in play, 25 can cut under the route for the pick. The only way that ball could've been caught is if he flips it out there and the WR does that Chris Carter toe stop and fall out of bounds. A) There are damn few WRs that can make that catch, B) There are very few QBs that can make that throw and C) there are zero that can make that throw with any regularity with a defender in their face.

It was just a really bad decision. This "well at least he tried" bullshit is nonsense. He tried that over and over again at Tennessee and went undrafted for those efforts. The NFL gives zero ****s about trying - they want results. The result of this play was bad and the result of that play will be that bad or worse 9 times out of 10.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #1856
Tombstone RJ Tombstone RJ is offline
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $7247
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
1. Why do you say that? If Draughn catches it, he has a clear path to the sideline to his right. All he has to do is outrun a MLB to the corner with the far side of the field to work with.

I honestly think he could've easily taken that inside the 15 down near the 10.


2. And the problem with the throw is that there was no real way for that WR to catch it. If he puts that ball in play, 25 can cut under the route for the pick. The only way that ball could've been caught is if he flips it out there and the WR does that Chris Carter toe stop and fall out of bounds. A) There are damn few WRs that can make that catch, B) There are very few QBs that can make that throw and C) there are zero that can make that throw with any regularity with a defender in their face.

3. It was just a really bad decision. This "well at least he tried" bullshit is nonsense. He tried that over and over again at Tennessee and went undrafted for those efforts. The NFL gives zero ****s about trying - they want results. The result of this play was bad and the result of that play will be that bad or worse 9 times out of 10.
1. I say that because there are two defenders (you can only see one of them) within 5 yards of Draughns and had Bray dumped it off they would have closed quickly. Sure, you can guess that it would have been a decent pick up but more likely, it would have been 4-5 yards or so.

2. Meh, you are speculating now. Like I said, Bray threw the ball to the outside so as to make it hard to intercept. He put too much mustard on it anyway and it was an incomplete pass. It was 1st down and if you are going to take a shot down field, that's the best down to try (basic football 101). Like I said, he at least got the defense thinking about the possibility of TD. He loosened them up a little on that play.

3. It's preseason dude. Who gives a rip if he goes downfield and it ends up as an incomplete pass? He didn't throw an INT. You really need to loosen up yourself, it's PRE-SEASON.
__________________
ORANGE COLORED GLASSES ARE ALWAYS ON!

Posts: 3,481
Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #1857
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
1. I say that because there are two defenders (you can only see one of them) within 5 yards of Draughns and had Bray dumped it off they would have closed quickly. Sure, you can guess that it would have been a decent pick up but more likely, it would have been 4-5 yards or so.

2. Meh, you are speculating now. Like I said, Bray threw the ball to the outside so as to make it hard to intercept. He put too much mustard on it anyway and it was an incomplete pass. It was 1st down and if you are going to take a shot down field, that's the best down to try (basic football 101). Like I said, he at least got the defense thinking about the possibility of TD. He loosened them up a little on that play.

3. It's preseason dude. Who gives a rip if he goes downfield and it ends up as an incomplete pass? He didn't throw an INT. You really need to loosen up yourself, it's PRE-SEASON.
I'm not fired up about it one way or the other; it was honestly little more than a blip on my radar.

I just think it's funny that we're posting hosannas here about what was an inconsequential play at best, but really more likely something that Reid went over with Bray on Sunday and said "hey kid, don't do that again".

Where was the 2nd defender, BTW? I think that side of the field had been vacated by the deep route. It was actually a very cleverly designed play that opened up that area and gave him to the 8 yard line or so, IMO. You can watch the camera pan up and over - there's not another defender out there. If there were, it would only be if the RCB dropped into a cover-2 short zone, but that clearly didn't happen on the other side of the defense (you can see the whole field up there and how the DBs reacted to the double move).

Nah, I don't buy it. Draughn had a ton of space to work with there. Pre-season or no, you practice how you play and that was a bad play from Tyler Bray.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 02:33 PM   #1858
Tombstone RJ Tombstone RJ is offline
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $7247
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm not fired up about it one way or the other; it was honestly little more than a blip on my radar.

I just think it's funny that we're posting hosannas here about what was an inconsequential play at best, but really more likely something that Reid went over with Bray on Sunday and said "hey kid, don't do that again".

Where was the 2nd defender, BTW? I think that side of the field had been vacated by the deep route. It was actually a very cleverly designed play that opened up that area and gave him to the 8 yard line or so, IMO. You can watch the camera pan up and over - there's not another defender out there. If there were, it would only be if the RCB dropped into a cover-2 short zone, but that clearly didn't happen on the other side of the defense (you can see the whole field up there and how the DBs reacted to the double move).

Nah, I don't buy it. Draughn had a ton of space to work with there. Pre-season or no, you practice how you play and that was a bad play from Tyler Bray.
There's definitely two defenders withing striking distance of Draughn, keep watching the giff. It would have definitely been the "safe" play to dump it off to Draugh but with the DT in Bray's face he may not have seen Draughn anyway. Regardless, the best time to take a shot down field is FIRST DOWN and Bray took a shot. We can argue this all day long but I'm gonna disagree with you because unlike YOU, I actually know what decent QB play looks like. Bray didn't throw an INT so no harm, no foul.

You have no idea what Reid said to Bray after this series (this was first down). He may have very well said something along the lines of "gutsy play kid, I don't mind you taking shots down the field but just don't throw off your back foot, make sure you step into the throw first, otherwise you're asking for problems, but this is stuff we can work on in practice...."

We will probably disagree on coaching too lol.
__________________
ORANGE COLORED GLASSES ARE ALWAYS ON!

Posts: 3,481
Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #1859
Tribal Warfare Tribal Warfare is offline
The Boom Boom Room
 
Tribal Warfare's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Far Beyond Comprehension
Casino cash: $9962
Reid Ferrin ‏@KCChiefs_Reid 4h
Bray to Bellamy in the back corner for the score, meanwhile, J Powe with a the great inside move, winning the rep

Bray with great placement in back of endzone to a diving Demetrius Harris. Ball popped out as he got the ground. #ChiefsCamp


Get your dick socks ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Posts: 28,725
Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.Tribal Warfare threw an interception on a screen pass.
 
Old 08-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #1860
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
There's definitely two defenders withing striking distance of Draughn, keep watching the giff. It would have definitely been the "safe" play to dump it off to Draugh but with the DT in Bray's face he may not have seen Draughn anyway. Regardless, the best time to take a shot down field is FIRST DOWN and Bray took a shot. We can argue this all day long but I'm gonna disagree with you because unlike YOU, I actually know what decent QB play looks like. Bray didn't throw an INT so no harm, no foul.

You have no idea what Reid said to Bray after this series (this was first down). He may have very well said something along the lines of "gutsy play kid, I don't mind you taking shots down the field but just don't off your back foot, make sure you step into the throw first, otherwise your asking for problems, but this is stuff we can work on in practice...."

We will probably disagree on coaching too lol.
Unlike me, you also know what a reckless dipshit under center can do to your chances to excel. The Chiefs QBs have just generally been bad, I'll give you that. But they've never been aggressive to the point of stupid.

That was a throw that Jake Plummer or Jay Cutler on their worst days tries to make. And that's not a throw that Peyton Manning would've tried.

I can think of one QB in football right now that actually tries that throw in the regular season. When Tyler Bray is 1/2 the QB that Aaron Rodgers is, I'll let him make it. But when Bray's #1 problem coming out of school was decisionmaking, it's absolutely germane to point out that he just made a poor decision with the football.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:38 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.