Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Lonewolf Ed Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2017, 02:44 PM  
notorious notorious is online now
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $39904
Oklahoma City: Documentary about the bombing in 1995

"Oklahoma City" is a new documentary on Netflix. Go watch it now, it is fantastic.
Posts: 51,883
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 03:34 PM   #2
Squalor2 Squalor2 is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Casino cash: $1525
ill watch it eventually. thanks for the h/t. you saw it does it make homegrown terrorists more or less of a threat than foreigners?
Posts: 2,502
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:16 PM   #3
notorious notorious is online now
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $39904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
ill watch it eventually. thanks for the h/t. you saw it does it make homegrown terrorists more or less of a threat than foreigners?
The US was charged after Ruby Ridge and Waco. It's insane how aggressive the ATF was going after both of those places. It shows how big of pieces of shit the Aryan nation is, but that really didn't tie to McVey.

Anyway, they explain everything in great detail about how McVey slowly grew towards his hatred of the government, how he made the bomb, how he executed his plan, and how he was caught.
Posts: 51,883
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:53 PM   #4
rydogg58 rydogg58 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bismarck
Casino cash: $405
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The US was charged after Ruby Ridge and Waco. It's insane how aggressive the ATF was going after both of those places. It shows how big of pieces of shit the Aryan nation is, but that really didn't tie to McVey.

Anyway, they explain everything in great detail about how McVey slowly grew towards his hatred of the government, how he made the bomb, how he executed his plan, and how he was caught.
Family and I watched it a week ago. It's a pretty good account of the events leading up to the attack, and shows some backstory about the disaster at Ruby Ridge and Waco. They have one of the guys in charge of Waco as it first unfolded and you can see it in his face that he realized they had a ****ed up plan to start with. You get to hear it straight from Mcveigh how much of a messed up individual he was. Straight up piece of shit. Also, if you haven't done so yet, you definitely should go see the OKC memorial. It's oddly peaceful there.
Posts: 101
rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:59 PM   #5
GloucesterChief GloucesterChief is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Casino cash: $26554
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The US was charged after Ruby Ridge and Waco. It's insane how aggressive the ATF was going after both of those places. It shows how big of pieces of shit the Aryan nation is, but that really didn't tie to McVey.

Anyway, they explain everything in great detail about how McVey slowly grew towards his hatred of the government, how he made the bomb, how he executed his plan, and how he was caught.
The ATF should of been disbanded and everybody in it blackballed after Waco. Complete failure from the leadership on down.
Posts: 7,683
GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.GloucesterChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:03 PM   #6
notorious notorious is online now
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $39904
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Family and I watched it a week ago. It's a pretty good account of the events leading up to the attack, and shows some backstory about the disaster at Ruby Ridge and Waco. They have one of the guys in charge of Waco as it first unfolded and you can see it in his face that he realized they had a ****ed up plan to start with. You get to hear it straight from Mcveigh how much of a messed up individual he was. Straight up piece of shit. Also, if you haven't done so yet, you definitely should go see the OKC memorial. It's oddly peaceful there.
I really sympathized with him until he decided to make the bomb. He believed the government was a bully, which it is to an extent, and he was sick of their shit.

The Waco segment was fascinating. The ATF ****ed that up every way possible. Truly disgusting.

I cried a little when they talked about the daycare. That was hard to listen to and watch.
Posts: 51,883
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:11 PM   #7
rydogg58 rydogg58 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bismarck
Casino cash: $405
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I really sympathized with him until he decided to make the bomb. He believed the government was a bully, which it is to an extent, and he was sick of their shit.

The Waco segment was fascinating. The ATF ****ed that up every way possible. Truly disgusting.

I cried a little when they talked about the daycare. That was hard to listen to and watch.
You realize that he was just a messed up kid that found a shitty cause to believe in.

And yeah, the ATF couldn't have ****ed that up any more than they did.
Posts: 101
rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:14 PM   #8
notorious notorious is online now
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $39904
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
You realize that he was just a messed up kid that found a shitty cause to believe in.

And yeah, the ATF couldn't have ****ed that up any more than they did.
I can't believe that he was pretty smart about everything but two things: He signed in his own name at the hotel, and didn't put a tag on his getaway car.

Colossal mistakes.
Posts: 51,883
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:26 PM   #9
rydogg58 rydogg58 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bismarck
Casino cash: $405
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I can't believe that he was pretty smart about everything but two things: He signed in his own name at the hotel, and didn't put a tag on his getaway car.

Colossal mistakes.
Glad that he did though. I just remember when it all happened how amazed I was that they caught him. I thought at the time that it would be something that we would be lucky to find out who did it months and months later.

The planning and effort those three put into this attack was exhausting. Fortier definitely got off easy. 10 1/2 years and witness protection? I hope he lives in constant fear that someone finds out who he really is.

And then for Mcveigh to be arrested and tossed in jail on the concealed firearm charge (if I remember correctly)...you know he had to have been sitting in his cell for 3 or 4 days just stewing over whether we knew or not. I like to think the anxiety tore him up, but I know it probably didn't.
Posts: 101
rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:32 PM   #10
notorious notorious is online now
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $39904
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Glad that he did though. I just remember when it all happened how amazed I was that they caught him. I thought at the time that it would be something that we would be lucky to find out who did it months and months later.

The planning and effort those three put into this attack was exhausting. Fortier definitely got off easy. 10 1/2 years and witness protection? I hope he lives in constant fear that someone finds out who he really is.

And then for Mcveigh to be arrested and tossed in jail on the concealed firearm charge (if I remember correctly)...you know he had to have been sitting in his cell for 3 or 4 days just stewing over whether we knew or not. I like to think the anxiety tore him up, but I know it probably didn't.

He was a monster. 168 to 1? JFC. What a piece of shit.
Posts: 51,883
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:36 PM   #11
rydogg58 rydogg58 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bismarck
Casino cash: $405
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
He was a monster. 168 to 1? JFC. What a piece of shit.
Yep. I kept trying to remember what it was that he said and that's it. Just a chilling, horrible, simple statement.
Posts: 101
rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:55 PM   #12
Trent Green GOAT Trent Green GOAT is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Casino cash: $500
Saw it last night, good documentary. I was about 6 months old at the time, so the only time I've really learned about it was a couple minute slideshow in school.

Was it know at the time why he chose that building?
Posts: 303
Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:12 PM   #13
rydogg58 rydogg58 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bismarck
Casino cash: $405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT View Post
Saw it last night, good documentary. I was about 6 months old at the time, so the only time I've really learned about it was a couple minute slideshow in school.

Was it know at the time why he chose that building?
If I remember correctly, Mcveigh chose the Murrah building because the ATF personnel that planned the Waco siege worked out of that building.
Posts: 101
rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rydogg58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:35 PM   #14
ChiefsCountry ChiefsCountry is offline
The Insider
 
ChiefsCountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Casino cash: $48852
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
If I remember correctly, Mcveigh chose the Murrah building because the ATF personnel that planned the Waco siege worked out of that building.
I believe that was the reason as well. Also supposedly Omaha and Phoenix were next. I think Kansas City, St. Louis, Little Rock and Dallas were on the list as well.
Posts: 36,444
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:44 PM   #15
KC Tattoo KC Tattoo is offline
SPOT THE PSYCHO
 
KC Tattoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ks
Casino cash: $22166
I've been to the memorial that they have it's pretty well done and humble maybe the word for the lives and toll that shook that city.

They have a water base for where the building should be.
Posts: 30,715
KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.