Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 09:53 AM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $186255
CP power couples

Inspired by hootie's latest tantrum, I intend to create a poll to determine the greatest power couple in CP history.

I need nominees.

So far:

Gonzo and Lumpy
Clint in Wichita and RedNFeisty
Luv and Mooooooo
Sully and Jilly
(considering hootie and gochiefs, but not sure if that counts)

Who else? Submit your nominations now.
Posts: 30,520
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #136
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Best in the World
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Better Than You
Casino cash: $990778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Direckshun and patteeu
more like Pat & SHT
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 32,279
Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:22 PM   #137
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $186255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
There were cock pics sent.
Big deal. I've sent cock pics to half the members on this board.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,520
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #138
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $113764877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I thought Reaper was a guy.
He is, but I have a picture of him dressed up like a female. He's pretty hot.
Posts: 44,056
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:32 PM   #139
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $113764877
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Flopnuts and Barryskoolaid
Posts: 44,056
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #140
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
MVP
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $1005030499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Who is that?


Donger's woman
Posts: 17,262
Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #141
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $1379265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Big deal. I've sent cock pics to half the members on this board.
Why do you hate me?
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 27,560
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #142
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Best in the World
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Better Than You
Casino cash: $990778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
He is, but I have a picture of him dressed up like a female. He's pretty hot.
I do live an extravagant lifestyle.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 32,279
Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #143
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $113764877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I do live an extravagant lifestyle.

When you're the best, you do whatever the hell you want to do. And you watch people every day mark out to it.
Posts: 44,056
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #144
Mr. Plow Mr. Plow is offline
Bitterness
 
Mr. Plow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mmmmmm....Forbidden Donut
Casino cash: $607321
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJizzles View Post
CJizzles and Mr. Plow.

Ambiguously gay duo.

HEY GIIIIIRL!!
Posts: 23,754
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #145
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $117855
I don't get it.
__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Tyler Bray
Posts: 13,881
Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:40 PM   #146
Fat Elvis Fat Elvis is offline
Beard Merit Badge
 
Fat Elvis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Casino cash: $10891089
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I thought Peanut was a guy.
Was may be the operative word....

From what I gather transgender is more of a spectrum rather than an either/or situation; not really sure where UP considers herself on that spectrum and how she has moved around on that spectrum.
__________________

Mr. Irrelevant
Posts: 6,699
Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:41 PM   #147
Ceej Ceej is offline
BOOM!1!
 
Ceej's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Casino cash: $68370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
HEY GIIIIIRL!!
Hey girrrrrrrllllll!!
Posts: 16,113
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #148
ClevelandBronco ClevelandBronco is offline
Banned
 
ClevelandBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $159814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Was may be the operative word....

From what I gather transgender is more of a spectrum rather than an either/or situation; not really sure where UP considers herself on that spectrum and how she has moved around on that spectrum.
Correction: "Was" may be the post-operative word.
Posts: 20,167
ClevelandBronco has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:30 PM   #149
Ultra Peanut Ultra Peanut is offline
v^V^v^V^v^V^
 
Ultra Peanut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Holland*
Casino cash: $176584
You guys say these things with such conviction, lolxd



p.s. Reaper, pls visit again soon! you are the coolest and it PROBABLY won't snow again for a while! tia. <3 <3 <3
__________________
Posts: 39,495
Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.Ultra Peanut wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:30 PM   #150
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1242165
bevischief and the midgets
Posts: 30,508
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.