Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2013, 04:00 PM  
gblowfish gblowfish is offline
Be Kind To Your Pets
 
gblowfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Glorious Independence, MO
Casino cash: $10019376
VARSITY
Texas: It's Like a Whole 'Nuther Country!

http://tinyurl.com/murpf36

A federal appeals judge in Texas is accused of saying minorities are more apt than other groups to commit crime and that complaints of racial bias in death sentencing are a "red herring."

Civil rights organizations filed a complaint against 5th Circuit Judge Edith Jones this week for remarks they say she made at a February speech to the Federalist Society at the University of Pennsylvania Law School about racial bias in death row sentencing.

The groups say the comments are prejudiced and call into question Jones' ability to be an impartial and fair judge.

Jones' law office in Houston said the judge declines to comment on the case.
According to several people present who signed affidavits for the complaint, Jones said:

“Sadly some groups seem to commit more heinous crimes than others.” When asked to explain her remarks, she stated that there was “no arguing” that “Blacks and Hispanics” outnumber “Anglos” on death row and “sadly” it was a “statistical fact” that people “from these racial groups get involved in more violent crime.” By way of example, she asserted as a “fact” that “a lot of Hispanic people [are] involved in drug trafficking,” which itself “involved a lot of violent crime.”

Jones, a Reagan appointee, also defended the use of the death penalty because “a killer is only likely to make peace with God and the victim’s family in that moment when the killer faces imminent execution, recognizing that he or she is about to face God’s judgment,” according to the complaint.

No transcript or recording exists of the speech, according to the Federalist Society.

The 5th Circuit's chief judge, Carl E. Stewart, will decide whether to dismiss or pursue the complaint, according to The New York Times.

The law school's Federalist Society says Jones' remarks are being misconstrued. "Rest assured the Federalist Society does not host or harbor racist speakers," Penn's Federalist Society posted in a brief statement on its Facebook page. "We're disappointed that constructive dialogue about federal habeas relief is being misrepresented like this." (Federal habeas relief refers to the appeals process for prisoners.) The group did not return a request for further comment.

The issue of racial bias in sentencing made headlines in Texas in 2000 when Texas' then-Attorney General John Cornyn identified five cases in which he thought the race of a defendant was used improperly in testimony. Jones joined her colleagues on the 5th Circuit in rejecting the stay execution request of one of these prisoners, Duane Buck, in 2011. Buck argued that his sentence should be thrown out since an expert witness psychologist, Walter Quijano, suggested during his trail that Buck's race could make him more likely to commit another crime in the future.

Jones, who was believed to be on President George H.W. Bush's short list for the Supreme Court, has been an outspoken critic of the Supreme Court and judges who do not adhere to a constructionist view of the law.

In 2001, she told University of Texas law students that people who suspect they are fired because of racial bias or their gender should "take a better second job instead of bringing suit" because they were almost always wrong about the cause of their firing.

Jones also criticized the Supreme Court for allowing pornography and for decriminalizing the use of profanity in public places in a 2005 interview with The American Enterprise.
Posts: 28,406
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #76
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $5412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
if they could figure out how to milk money out of legalizing pot, they'd do it.

as soon as they do, they will.
the WOD is their bread & butter -- you'll have to pry that one from their antifreeze-aidstree infected hand
__________________
The Greatest
Posts: 10,401
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #77
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $12319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls View Post
well there you go -- massaging the numbers to your liking while conveniently brushing past the point.
No, you flat out MADE UP the idea that whites are bigger illicit drug consumers.. it's not something I give a shit about EXCEPT when someone like you tries to make shit up in the middle of a debate. I don't have the raw figures, do you? The only ones I do have, the ones that MATTER.. I just posted. Nothing is "massaged." The problem here is simple.. you don't LIKE the REALITY, the FACTS.. so you simply ignore them or lie about them. Not cool. I don't like the reality that minorities commit more violent crimes, I think it sucks.. but I am not going to try to lie about it or somehow avoid discussing it just because I don't like it. Grow up man.
Posts: 15,283
AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #78
Dayze Dayze is offline
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $18181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls View Post
the WOD is their bread & butter -- you'll have to pry that one from their antifreeze-aidstree infected hand
the last few words
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 27,356
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #79
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $5412
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
No, you flat out MADE UP the idea that whites are bigger illicit drug consumers.. it's not something I give a shit about EXCEPT when someone like you tries to make shit up in the middle of a debate. I don't have the raw figures, do you? The only ones I do have, the ones that MATTER.. I just posted. Nothing is "massaged." The problem here is simple.. you don't LIKE the REALITY, the FACTS.. so you simply ignore them or lie about them. Not cool. I don't like the reality that minorities commit more violent crimes, I think it sucks.. but I am not going to try to lie about it or somehow avoid discussing it just because I don't like it. Grow up man.
(read in alex jones' rant voice)

"About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug"

http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

Hispanics took a bit of math;

"The research revealed that 46.1% of Hispanic-American adults drink alcohol and 6.6% use illicit drugs, compared with national average rates of 55.2% and 7.9%, respectively"

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...htm?csp=34news

AND;

"The Hispanic population in the United States grew by 43% in the last decade, surpassing 50 million and accounting for about 1 out of 6 Americans, the Census Bureau reported Thursday"

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar...panic-20110325


SOOOOOOOO;

.066 x 50 mil = 3.3 million hispanic illicit drug users

putting it all together, we get 14 mil whites use illicit drugs, compared with 2.6 mil blacks, compared with 3.3 mil hispanics.


which means;

I am right and you are so busted
__________________
The Greatest

Last edited by Ace Gunner; 06-06-2013 at 08:37 PM..
Posts: 10,401
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #80
ClevelandBronco ClevelandBronco is offline
Banned
 
ClevelandBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $10135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls View Post
(read in alex jones' rant voice)

"About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug"

http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

Hispanics took a bit of math;

"The research revealed that 46.1% of Hispanic-American adults drink alcohol and 6.6% use illicit drugs, compared with national average rates of 55.2% and 7.9%, respectively"

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...htm?csp=34news

AND;

"The Hispanic population in the United States grew by 43% in the last decade, surpassing 50 million and accounting for about 1 out of 6 Americans, the Census Bureau reported Thursday"

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar...panic-20110325


SOOOOOOOO;

.066 x 50 mil = 3.3 million hispanic illicit drug users

putting it all together, we get 14 mil whites use illicit drugs, compared with 2.6 mil blacks, compared with 3.3 mil hispanics.
Work out the numbers for white Hispanics and get back with us.
Posts: 20,624
ClevelandBronco has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #81
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $13999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls View Post

putting it all together, we get 14 mil whites use illicit drugs, compared with 2.6 mil blacks, compared with 3.3 mil hispanics.


which means;

I am right and you are so busted
Just to get a feel for the numbers:



__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 29,171
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #82
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $12319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls View Post
(read in alex jones' rant voice)

"About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug"

http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

Hispanics took a bit of math;

"The research revealed that 46.1% of Hispanic-American adults drink alcohol and 6.6% use illicit drugs, compared with national average rates of 55.2% and 7.9%, respectively"

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...htm?csp=34news

AND;

"The Hispanic population in the United States grew by 43% in the last decade, surpassing 50 million and accounting for about 1 out of 6 Americans, the Census Bureau reported Thursday"

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar...panic-20110325


SOOOOOOOO;

.066 x 50 mil = 3.3 million hispanic illicit drug users

putting it all together, we get 14 mil whites use illicit drugs, compared with 2.6 mil blacks, compared with 3.3 mil hispanics.


which means;

I am right and you are so busted
You can't possibly be this stupid. As I stated, the figures that matter are the percentages. Your raw figures aren't meaningful to the discussion, but even if they were they are still inaccurate. (but close enough... of course you only added up blacks and hispanics, ignoring asian, native american, mixed, etc)

Once again here are the figures that matter...

Quote:
Of the major racial/ethnic groups, the rate of drug use is highest among the American Indian/Native American population (10.6%) and those reporting mixed race (11.2%), followed by African Americans (7.7%), Hispanics (6.8%), whites (6.6%). The lowest rates are found among the Asian population. (3.2%)
My source happens to be the primary source of statistical information on the use of illegal drugs... the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse (NHSDA).

BTW I'm ignoring the fact that you said "worldwide" which is just dumb given the raw numbers of non-whites there are in the world... so let's forget you said that and stick with American figures.

So, yes, you are probably right (or close enough) that the RAW numbers of whites is larger... given that they constitutes 2/3s of the population that makes sense... of course it doesn't do a damn thing to help your argument.

I still see ZERO reason for you to attack this judge for saying factual statements. Just because she didn't say it in an apologetic tone or parse out the REASONS for the reality doesn't make her wrong or a bad person. The fact that you take umbrage with her shows how wrapped up in PC bullshit you are that no meaningful discussion can occur.
Posts: 15,283
AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #83
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $5412
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Just to get a feel for the numbers:



I did not make any statement regarding populations. More whites use drugs than any other race on the planet, is what I said -- that set of numbers I put together does not include white drug users elsewhere on the planet. If it did, the numbers would be even more lopsided.

but this wasn't even the point -- white folks on this board and across america don't want any responsibility in the world around them with regard to this subject and they will flat out lie to keep living a fantasy that white race does not contribute greatly to the illicit drug market. It's insane and it is directly in the way of reducing drug use in america.

it's statements like AC's "but I really don't care" that are flat out cop outs. He does. He knows how important drug use is, he just doesn't want to get uncomfortable handling the truth.

All four branches of military are policing drug use worldwide. The FBI, DEA, CIA DHS and countless other depts of our gov't are policing drug use. our local judicial systems are policing drug use and narrowly keeps up. Emails are collected, guns are traded for the opp to run a sting on foriegn cartels. our USC has been rendered useless because "drug reduction is more important".

The truth is, there isn't anything more important today than this issue imo.

Ya. Sure. Nobody "really" cares about this.
__________________
The Greatest
Posts: 10,401
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #84
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $5412
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
You can't possibly be this stupid. As I stated, the figures that matter are the percentages. Your raw figures aren't meaningful to the discussion, but even if they were they are still inaccurate. (but close enough... of course you only added up blacks and hispanics, ignoring asian, native american, mixed, etc)

Once again here are the figures that matter...



My source happens to be the primary source of statistical information on the use of illegal drugs... the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse (NHSDA).

BTW I'm ignoring the fact that you said "worldwide" which is just dumb given the raw numbers of non-whites there are in the world... so let's forget you said that and stick with American figures.

So, yes, you are probably right (or close enough) that the RAW numbers of whites is larger... given that they constitutes 2/3s of the population that makes sense... of course it doesn't do a damn thing to help your argument.

I still see ZERO reason for you to attack this judge for saying factual statements. Just because she didn't say it in an apologetic tone or parse out the REASONS for the reality doesn't make her wrong or a bad person. The fact that you take umbrage with her shows how wrapped up in PC bullshit you are that no meaningful discussion can occur.
yep. that's what I said.
__________________
The Greatest
Posts: 10,401
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #85
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $12319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls View Post
yep. that's what I said.
Actually no. WHAT YOU SAID was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls View Post
Whites consume the majority of illicit drugs worldwide.
So if we are going to play the whole "I was right, you were wrong" game instead of discussing figures that matter... I'll play...

Let's see you figures for worldwide drug use. Considering the populations of China, India, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Japan, Mexico... you really think your statement is going to be even close to correct? More importantly, was I not correct that you simply MADE IT UP. If not, please tell all of us where you got your data from before you rush off to google... and then of course find out how idiotic the statement was.

Fact is, I let that ignorant statement slide and focused on the numbers that should matter to the discussion but it's obvious that doesn't matter to you.
Posts: 15,283
AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #86
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $5412
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Actually no. WHAT YOU SAID was...



So if we are going to play the whole "I was right, you were wrong" game instead of discussing figures that matter... I'll play...

Let's see you figures for worldwide drug use. Considering the populations of China, India, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Japan, Mexico... you really think your statement is going to be even close to correct? More importantly, was I not correct that you simply MADE IT UP. If not, please tell all of us where you got your data from before you rush off to google... and then of course find out how idiotic the statement was.

Fact is, I let that ignorant statement slide and focused on the numbers that should matter to the discussion but it's obvious that doesn't matter to you.
son, you really need to slow your roll and take a lil time to study this, because you are missing a lot here. for example, you mention the other countries to say perhaps drug use is going to be higher among those peoples, but what you do not consider is that there is much stronger religious culture in all of those countries you mention -- which really translates to, for example, mexicans in mexico do less drugs per capita than mexicans in america because of the role religion plays in their native land's culture. The same is true in the middle east and asia, where folks are routinely banished or put to death for drug use and it is because of the strong religious presence in those cultures.

No, when you add the rest of the world to this conversation, it becomes more lopsided that whites are bigtime in the illicit drug biz.
__________________
The Greatest
Posts: 10,401
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #87
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $12319
Pro Tip: "whites" account for roughly 16% of the total world population. Yet Buzz here thinks they account for 51%+ of the world's illicit drug use. Hell, I'd guess that the India/Pakistan/Bangladesh region alone has as many illicit drug users as there are total "white" drug users in the world.
Posts: 15,283
AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #88
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $5412
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Pro Tip: "whites" account for roughly 16% of the total world population. Yet Buzz here thinks they account for 51%+ of the world's illicit drug use. Hell, I'd guess that the India/Pakistan/Bangladesh region alone has as many illicit drug users as there are total "white" drug users in the world.
oh gawd.
__________________
The Greatest
Posts: 10,401
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #89
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $5412
"Some evidence suggests that there is an increasing use of illicit drugs and reported numbers point to over 3 million drug addicts in India"

the other nations are too damn small to even mess with running numbers
__________________
The Greatest
Posts: 10,401
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #90
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $12319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls View Post
son, you really need to slow your roll and take a lil time to study this, because you are missing a lot here. for example, you mention the other countries to say perhaps drug use is going to be higher among those peoples, but what you do not consider is that there is much stronger religious culture in all of those countries you mention -- which really translates to, for example, mexicans in mexico do less drugs per capita than mexicans in america because of the role religion plays in their native land's culture. The same is true in the middle east and asia, where folks are routinely banished or put to death for drug use and it is because of the strong religious presence in those cultures.

No, when you add the rest of the world to this conversation, it becomes more lopsided that whites are bigtime in the illicit drug biz.
Wow, the hits just keep coming. Dude, you are INCREDIBLY ignorant about the rest of the world and the more you type the more apparent that becomes.

Or maybe it's just math that you suck at.

Yes, I have no doubt that in most of the countries I mentioned (I think India is an exception) drug use as a percentage is lower than here. But since you are dealing with a population base that is over 5 times larger... it doesn't take much. So are you honestly contending that drug use in India is 5 times less than here? I don't think that figure is even true anymore for China.

Again, let's see the numbers. You made the ****ing ridiculous claim. Let's see you prove you didn't make it up.
Posts: 15,283
AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:19 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.