Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013, 07:46 AM  
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $11219
The Atlantic, white deaths > white births

First time in US history:

According to a new Census Bureau report, 12,000 more white Americans died than were born between July 1, 2011 and July 1, 2012.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...t-year/276855/
Posts: 14,072
Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.Prison Bitch threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #76
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $8894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
I agree, most baby boomers fit this general description, however from my own experience the boomers who's fathers were too young to have fought in the war
were less inclined to be entitled douchebags.

This dynamic still occurs today. For example, I seem to get along with you even though we might disagree on many things. I don't think we are in the same age group (just an assumption) but I'm curious, were your grandparents born in the 30's?
now you're a sociologist. How about we go with the terms and definitions that are commonly accepted and have been for decades you dipshit?
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 17,757
KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #77
Aries Walker Aries Walker is offline
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $6758
Agreed. Everything I've ever read on this says there's Baby Boomers (born post-war to mid-60's, roughly age 50-65 now), Generation X (mid-60's to early or mid-80's, about 30-50), and the Millennials (that is, children ). They're rough guidelines, of course, but they're fairly standard designations.
Posts: 4,556
Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:37 PM   #78
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $8651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
The fact that you're waiting for it, and not just taking it, tells me all I really need to know about your generation.
The fact that you think that's possible in a bureaucratic environment in both the public and private sectors shows how little you know about business. There are major pockets of entrepreneurship so enough of the bullshit that the younger generationiisn't doing anything about it. There is little you can do when those controlling all the power and budgetsare rresistant to change.
Posts: 20,435
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #79
Bob Dole Bob Dole is offline
King Shit of **** Mountain
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texarkana, Texas
Casino cash: $7561
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
[size=3]That's quite a gap. If early thirty somethings are capable of taking over this country...then it truly needs to be taken over.
The problem is that they don't want to do anything to actively take it over--they want people to step aside and hand it to them.

Of course, this was typed by a fossil that is technically a Boomer...

On his Palm Pilot. Hoping to get that Blackberry upgrade next year.
Posts: 31,550
Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.Bob Dole is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #80
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Rectum View Post
now you're a sociologist. How about we go with the terms and definitions that are commonly accepted and have been for decades you dipshit?
How about we stop beating around the bush and just state the facts?

Every country where hispanics or blacks dominate is a shithole.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #81
AphexPhin AphexPhin is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: May 2013
Casino cash: $5000
I've actually noticed that a lot of the Jewish media goes out of their way to promote diversity BUT when it comes to daughters dating someone that isn't jewish, they refuse. It seems like they are all for voting for Obama but wouldn't ever invite a black man over for dinner.

Just an observation
Posts: 295
AphexPhin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.AphexPhin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.AphexPhin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.AphexPhin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.AphexPhin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.AphexPhin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #82
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by AphexPhin View Post
I've actually noticed that a lot of the Jewish media goes out of their way to promote diversity BUT when it comes to daughters dating someone that isn't jewish, they refuse. It seems like they are all for voting for Obama but wouldn't ever invite a black man over for dinner.

Just an observation
Jews are scared shitless of blacks. They know every time blacks riot, it's their stores that get burned down first.

They think if they just kiss their asses next time it'll be different, but it won't.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:12 PM   #83
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $8651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Business isn't about hugs and cuddles. It's about competition. And the Milennials were the first generation to be told that they were wondrous and great regardless of whether they actually achieved anything or not. The real world is greeting them with a huge backhand. "Bitch-slapped by the invisible hand".

Milennials were the first generation to largely live at home into their 20s. The idea that such kids (and they're nothing but kids) can suddenly assume leadership positions in the dog-eat-dog world of Capitalism is delusion at its finest.
Gen X was jaded and apathetic. Woodstock was a time of carefree hippies and druggies. Those generation's turned out just fine. These kids... Are just kids. They will grow up.

This generation hasn't had it easy as you like to claim. They are graduating from college into a real world where the dot com bust and the recent recession has left no jobs. Boomers are clinging to their jobs, which means even less jobs. Their parents have no safety net because their pensions and savings are wiped out. And overprotective HR policies have made it virtually impossible to fire ineffective, older workers. All the while, an aging workforce has not yet embraced the massive changes in technology nearly fast enough, and have done nothing during these times to pave the path for the future. Instead, they are hoarding money on corporate excess.

Blaming kids when we have a huge mess created by grown ups is just laughable. Kids will mature, technology will hit a tipping point where it's widely embraced, and boomers will exit the market which will open up opportunities for other generation's to step up in a bureaucratic, HR protected environment.
Posts: 20,435
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:27 PM   #84
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
I agree, most baby boomers fit this general description, however from my own experience the boomers who's fathers were too young to have fought in the war
were less inclined to be entitled douchebags.

This dynamic still occurs today. For example, I seem to get along with you even though we might disagree on many things. I don't think we are in the same age group (just an assumption) but I'm curious, were your grandparents born in the 30's?
No, my parents were. My grandparents were 1905 and 1915, my parents were 1938 and 1939, I was born in 1967.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,505
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #85
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
No, my parents were. My grandparents were 1905 and 1915, my parents were 1938 and 1939, I was born in 1967.
Me and you are from the same generation. My parents are 1939 and 1940 and my grandparents were all turn of the century between 1901 and 1913.

I was born in '65 so you and I are peers. My brothers were born in '62 and and '63 and no way do I consider them baby boomers. I have friends that were born in '59 and I don't consider them baby boomers either. Their experience is the same as ours, and no way do they have a "sense of entitlement" and NOTHING was handed to them, on a paper plate never mind a silver platter. Like I said, IMO the true baby boomer had to have a father who served in the military during WW2.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #86
Aries Walker Aries Walker is offline
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $6758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
How about we stop beating around the bush and just state the facts?

Every country where hispanics or blacks dominate is a shithole.
Interesting statement. I have to ask a few follow-ups, because if nothing else I have so few opportunities in my life to peer inside the brain of a true, unrepentant racist.

First of all, do you think there are white-dominated nations which are also, as you say, shitholes, and if so, what causes their status as a shithole? Whatever is to blame, why is that not also the reason that the Hispanic or black dominated shitholes, are shitholes? Do you think that if non-black and non-Hispanic people gained the majority in the world's black and Hispanic dominated shitholes, they would cease to be shitholes and would ascend to be worthy nations? For example, take Mali - if the invading non-blacks take over, will it cease to become a shithole when it ceases to be dominated by blacks? That's a tricky one because I'm not sure if you think Middle Easterners turn nations into shitholes or not. What if the invaders were from, say, mainland Europe?

Speaking of mainland Europe, is Spain a shithole? It is, after all, full of Hispanics. Also, tell me about the shithole characteristics of, say, the Bahamas. Or Puerto Rico, which is dominated by Hispanics, but it is part of the USA - is it a non-shithole by association, or a shithole by demographics? What do you think of Asians? Peru was run by a man of Japanese descent for a while - did it cease to become a shithole while he was in power, only to regain the designation once he left office?

What are your thoughts on polygenism? Eugenics? Apartheid? A lot of nations are dominated by people who are only part Hispanic or black, and part American Indian; how do we classify those nations? I'm curious to know if you are for whites only, or just against Hispanics and blacks. Do Jewish people count as white to you? How about Turks? Greeks? Cypriots? How about Sicilians? Moroccans? Mixed race South Africans? Solomon Islanders? Where exactly do you draw the line?

So many questions.
Posts: 4,556
Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #87
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
is Spain a shithole?
Yes, Spain is a shithole.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:39 PM   #88
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $8894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
How about we stop beating around the bush and just state the facts?

Every country where hispanics or blacks dominate is a shithole.
Incorrect.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 17,757
KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #89
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $7581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Yes, Spain is a shithole.
Actually no, no it's not. It's incredibly clean and modern except in the far south. For some reason Andalucia seems to be where the lazy worthless Spaniards congregate. The Basques, Galacians, Catalans all have their shit together.

The main reason most Hispanic and Black countries are shitholes is because they are recent(ish) ex-colonies. And not "good" colonies like the US where you have a mass migration as the population base. "Bad" colonies where the overwhelming majority of the population was a subservient class that now has to figure out how to govern on their own. I think people underestimate how steep of a hill that is to climb and how many generations it can take to dig out of that hole.
Posts: 14,796
AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #90
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $10677
Quote:
Originally Posted by AphexPhin View Post
I've actually noticed that a lot of the Jewish media goes out of their way to promote diversity BUT when it comes to daughters dating someone that isn't jewish, they refuse. It seems like they are all for voting for Obama but wouldn't ever invite a black man over for dinner.

Just an observation
What exactly is the "Jewish media"?

The Jewish media refuses to let their daughters date someone who isn't Jewish? WTF are you talking about?
Posts: 18,658
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:27 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.