Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 04:00 PM  
DaneMcCloud DaneMcCloud is offline
Band
 
DaneMcCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The 'Wood
Casino cash: $10138218
Patriots' Hernandez Questioned By Police in Homicide Probe

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...#ixzz2WbiGOtye

NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. -- New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was questioned by police investigating a possible homicide in this town 40 miles south of Boston. A source with knowledge of the investigation said Massachusetts State police spoke to Hernandez on Monday and were interested in possibly searching his home.

Hernandez is not believed to be a murder suspect, according to a source, but a vehicle rented in his name has emerged as a key piece of evidence in the investigation. The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., reported on Tuesday that police identified a rented 2013 Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island license plates in connection with the possible homicide. According to the paper, the vehicle is registered to Enterprise and investigators were hoping to analyze it for fingerprints. A source said Hernandez's name is tied to that rental vehicle.

A jogger found the body of a 27-year-old Boston man on Monday in an North Attleboro clearing, less than a mile from Hernandez's home.

A North Attleboro police car idled in front of Hernandez's home on Tuesday, parked across the street from two television news vans. Yasmina Serdarevic, a spokesperson for the Bristol County District Attorney's Office, declined comment on Tuesday afternoon when contacted by SI.com.

A source close to Hernandez confirmed that the player had spoken with authorities in connection with case, but would not elaborate. Athletes First, Hernandez's agency, declined comment when contacted by SI.com. Hernandez has consulted with a lawyer, who did not return a call from SI.com.

A fourth-round pick in the 2010 draft, Hernandez was named to the Pro Bowl in his second season. Last season he caught 51 passes and scored five touchdowns for the Patriots.

-------------------

Holy shit
Posts: 48,886
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #916
LoneWolf LoneWolf is offline
BAMF
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $42747
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Technically, it could just be a "circumstance" that the text messages were sent around that time or his car was used.

One or two circumstances are possibilities. Eventually the anomalies add up to such an extent that it is nearly improbable to have a reasonable doubt about whether or not someone was involved.
I thought they were able to tell that he was in the vehicle, or at least his phone was. If they found shell casings, I would think they'd have fingerprints on them unless they were loaded by someone wearing gloves. The text from the deceased telling his sister he is with "NFL" is pretty damning.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
If we win 8 games I'll post a nude selfie.
Posts: 4,645
LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #917
Saul Good Saul Good is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $186230
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
If everything I've read is true, then how can this be considered circumstantial evidence? Video, cell-phone tracking, text messages, and shell casings. Plus it sounds like one of his friends might testify against him.
Pretty much everything short of a confession or catching the perpetrator in the act is circumstantial.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,520
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #918
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Emptying the Trash
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $197804
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You're a detective now. You're not allowed to believe in coincides.
Does that mean that Hernandez is here to end the borrowed time that New England has been living on?
__________________
A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try.
Posts: 57,220
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #919
LoneWolf LoneWolf is offline
BAMF
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $42747
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Does that mean that Hernandez is here to end the borrowed time that New England has been living on?
He's Belichik's reckoning.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
If we win 8 games I'll post a nude selfie.
Posts: 4,645
LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #920
Setsuna Setsuna is offline
Ronin
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gator Country
Casino cash: $141779
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I thought they were able to tell that he was in the vehicle, or at least his phone was. If they found shell casings, I would think they'd have fingerprints on them unless they were loaded by someone wearing gloves. The text from the deceased telling his sister he is with "NFL" is pretty damning.
Soooo he was with the entire league? Interesting
__________________
RESOLVE
Posts: 10,294
Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:24 PM   #921
DaneMcCloud DaneMcCloud is offline
Band
 
DaneMcCloud's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The 'Wood
Casino cash: $10138218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Soooo he was with the entire league? Interesting
I hope you're not paying too much for that college education because if so, you're getting ripped off.
Posts: 48,886
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:26 PM   #922
Saul Good Saul Good is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $186230
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I thought they were able to tell that he was in the vehicle, or at least his phone was. If they found shell casings, I would think they'd have fingerprints on them unless they were loaded by someone wearing gloves. The text from the deceased telling his sister he is with "NFL" is pretty damning.
It is damning...not because it proves that Hernandez was in the car...that much was obvious. To me, it shows that he felt that he was in danger and wanted people to know who was guilty.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,520
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #923
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $52603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Pretty much everything short of a confession or catching the perpetrator in the act is circumstantial.
Exactly. Technically speaking, DNA evidence is circumstantial. If an inference of any sort has to be drawn from the evidence presented, it's circumstantial evidence. DNA allows for an inference of presence/ownership which allows for an inference of the alleged conduct. DNA evidence is textbook circumstantial evidence.

But brain surgeons like Setsuna eat that shit up when defense attorneys start taking about "purely circumstantial evidence" as though circumstantial evidence is somehow akin to a psychic reading.

Direct evidence, especially witness testimony, is notoriously unreliable, but evidently that's all you can convict on according to the average half-wit.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #924
Setsuna Setsuna is offline
Ronin
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gator Country
Casino cash: $141779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
It is damning...not because it proves that Hernandez was in the car...that much was obvious. To me, it shows that he felt that he was in danger and wanted people to know who was guilty.
yes please speculate about the state of mind of someone who isn't you. Justice.
__________________
RESOLVE
Posts: 10,294
Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #925
Setsuna Setsuna is offline
Ronin
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gator Country
Casino cash: $141779
Left nut you're wrong and keep doubting me.
__________________
RESOLVE
Posts: 10,294
Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #926
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $52603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Technically, it could just be a "circumstance" that the text messages were sent around that time or his car was used.

One or two circumstances are possibilities. Eventually the anomalies add up to such an extent that it is nearly improbable to have a reasonable doubt about whether or not someone was involved.
If the prosecutor can't disprove aliens these days, that constitutes 'reasonable' doubt in the minds of many these days.

The word has lost all meaning in this context. I swear it's as though people just read it out of the burden of proof altogether.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #927
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $52603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Left nut you're wrong and keep doubting me.
You're an idiot and the living embodiment of all that's wrong with the criminal justice system. But by all means, keep eating the pages every time someone buys you a book...

You're right that Hernandez can beat this, but only because so many people revel in living in ignorance just as you do.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #928
beach tribe beach tribe is offline
I'm Comin'
 
beach tribe's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: ft.lauderdale
Casino cash: $108545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
That's just isn't specific enough. But honestly her accent was a dead give away. Don't know why anyone is surprised.
Saying someone is racist because of their accent is the same as saying they are a thief because of their skin color.
Profiling is wrong no matter who is doing it.
Even if you were joking there are people who do it.
Paula deen is a racist POS. But its not because of her accent.
Posts: 17,221
beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.beach tribe threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:05 PM   #929
Setsuna Setsuna is offline
Ronin
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gator Country
Casino cash: $141779
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Saying someone is racist because of their accent is the same as saying they are a thief because of their skin color.
Profiling is wrong no matter who is doing it.
Even if you were joking there are people who do it.
Paula deen is a racist POS. But its not because of her accent.
I'm not googling it. Someone tell me.
__________________
RESOLVE
Posts: 10,294
Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #930
Setsuna Setsuna is offline
Ronin
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gator Country
Casino cash: $141779
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You're an idiot and the living embodiment of all that's wrong with the criminal justice system. But by all means, keep eating the pages every time someone buys you a book...

You're right that Hernandez can beat this, but only because so many people revel in living in ignorance just as you do.
Ahhh I see. You are God and know for certain he is guilty. It all makes sense now.
__________________
RESOLVE
Posts: 10,294
Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.