Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 09:42 AM  
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $11142616
NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges, members of Congress and more

As Natural News predicted: NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges, members of Congress and more

naturalnews.com printable article
Originally published June 23 2013
As Natural News predicted: NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges, members of Congress and more
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

(NaturalNews) Ten days ago, I publicly stated my belief that the NSA had used its spy apparatus to gather dirt on Supreme Court Justice John Roberts, then used that leverage to force him to change his vote on Obamacare. See the original article here.

Five days later, I also predicted the NSA was using its spy powers to surveil members of Congress and the U.S. Senate. In an article published on June 16, 2013, I wrote, "There could already be countless cases of the NSA using its god-like powers to blackmail people in key positions in the U.S. Senate (which is full of pedophiles and perverts), the House of Representatives, the State Department or even the US Supreme Court. There are virtually no limits to the abuses of this power."

Suddenly, new revelations prove this to be true. Russ Tice, a Bush-era NSA analyst-turned-whistleblower has sounded the alarm on the true depth of the NSA's surveillance abuses. In an interview on the Boiling Frogs Podcast, Tice stated:

They went after -- and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things -- they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the -- and judicial...

They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of -- heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House -- their own people.



We must now assume the NSA is in charge, not elected representatives
These revelations are absolutely explosive. They reveal exactly what I feared (and publicly warned about) -- that the true group running things in the U.S. government is now the NSA, not the White House and certainly not Congress.

With its massive spy grid system in placed for years, the NSA has gathered dirt on everyone in a position of power. Anyone with a secret is now compromised and can therefore be controlled. This even includes President Obama, who can be safely assumed to be nothing more than a charismatic puppet.

As Tice explained in the podcast:

Here's the big one... this was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn't happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It's a big white house in Washington, D.C. That's who they went after, and that's the president of the United States now.

In reading this, I hope you realize that the only people who are still left standing and telling the truth are people who the NSA could not corner with compromising dirt. And because the vast majority of U.S. Senators, in particular, are perverted, deviant, power-hungry monsters with all sorts of disgusting secrets involving under-age children, they are very easily compromise and controlled.

Remember: Natural News was the first news organization to publicly state that the NSA had been used to alter the Supreme Court decision on Obamacare. Almost no one picked up that story other than Glenn Beck. The media ignored it.

People had better wake up and realize that the things you read here on Natural News very often come true with frightening accuracy. I'm the guy who publicly predicted the Bitcoin crash, for example, less than 24 hours before it happened.

More recently, I have publicly predicted something far more concerning: the rise of "Skynet" via commercialized quantum computers now being used by Google to create self-learning machines. The NSA spy grid will eventually be turned over to these systems, and at some point they may decide that all humans are the enemy.

Here's my interview on the Robert Scott Bell Show where we discuss this very topic:



While the world is focused on Lady Gaga, the NSA is destroying humanity
Not one in a thousand people is aware of the issues I've outlined here. Most of the world is focused on celebrity gossip, tabloid news, sports entertainment or just trying to survive to the next paycheck. Almost no one understands how the entire future of humanity is being placed in jeopardy by the combination of a global spy grid infrastructure and highly-complex quantum computing systems.

This is potentially a civilization-ending mistake. It's in the category of a mass extinction event such as giant asteroid slamming into the planet. And if we proceed with this mistake, giving rise to a race of hyper-intelligent machines that decide to eliminate humanity, the machines will write, in their own history books, how the only purpose of humanity's existence was to give rise to the machines. Once that was accomplished, humanity served no further purpose and was therefore "erased."

After all, any rational look at humanity right now would have to reach the conclusion that humanity is a danger to the planet (and possibly the universe). Human civilization has the technology of an advanced race but the ethics, morality and wisdom of an infant. The human race destroys life, pollutes a precious planet which is extremely rare in the galaxy, sets off nuclear bombs in its own atmosphere, poisons its own children (mercury, fluoride, vaccines, etc.) and worships materialism and fame rather than happiness and purpose.

From the point of view of a hyper-intelligent machine, humanity itself cannot meet the minimum standards of a race that should be allowed to exist. The best way to save the planet, it may decide, is to eradicate humanity.

Google and the NSA appear to be playing pivotal roles in setting precisely such a scenario into motion. Blind to the implications of their own actions, high-IQ scientists in these organizations are, in fact, pushing humanity into the jaws of an impossibly powerful monster: a self-aware, multi-dimensional, all-seeing, all-knowing "God" surveillance machine.

And that machine, rising from the NSA, will watch and record everything you do for the rest of your life. It will also have all the dirt on everyone in a position of power, so it will be able to run "mass blackmail campaigns" to get what it wants.

Still think you live in a democracy where your vote decides things?

http://www.naturalnews.com/z040906_N...eme_Court.html
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:52 AM   #2
blaise blaise is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $9089346
racism.

- Thatguy
Posts: 20,040
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:54 AM   #3
Garcia Bronco Garcia Bronco is offline
No Keys, No Problem
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $77906
I believe it. And even if you don't, it's certainly possible.
Posts: 22,090
Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $121351
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
As Natural News predicted: NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges, members of Congress and more

naturalnews.com printable article
Originally published June 23 2013
As Natural News predicted: NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges, members of Congress and moreby Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

(NaturalNews) Ten days ago, I publicly stated my belief that the NSA had used its spy apparatus to gather dirt on Supreme Court Justice John Roberts, then used that leverage to force him to change his vote on Obamacare. See the original article here.

Five days later, I also predicted the NSA was using its spy powers to surveil members of Congress and the U.S. Senate. In an article published on June 16, 2013, I wrote, "There could already be countless cases of the NSA using its god-like powers to blackmail people in key positions in the U.S. Senate (which is full of pedophiles and perverts), the House of Representatives, the State Department or even the US Supreme Court. There are virtually no limits to the abuses of this power."

Suddenly, new revelations prove this to be true. Russ Tice, a Bush-era NSA analyst-turned-whistleblower has sounded the alarm on the true depth of the NSA's surveillance abuses. In an interview on the Boiling Frogs Podcast, Tice stated:
Is this an entry is some sort of "Dumbest Article" competition.

Please, please--show me some evidence that Justice Roberts was blackmailed by the NSA over Obamacare.
Posts: 17,295
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #5
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $121351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I believe it. And even if you don't, it's certainly possible.
Of course you do.
Posts: 17,295
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:24 PM   #6
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $11142616
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Is this an entry is some sort of "Dumbest Article" competition.

Please, please--show me some evidence that Justice Roberts was blackmailed by the NSA over Obamacare.
It's pointless to show a blind man.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #7
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $166


Why would the NSA want Roberts to change his vote on Obamacare?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 75,302
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
FD FD is offline
Veteran
 
FD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Casino cash: $1014752
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Please, please--show me some evidence that Justice Roberts was blackmailed by the NSA over Obamacare.
The complete lack of evidence is all the evidence I need. This case is rock solid.
__________________
Homer: [looking at watch] Two hours? Why'd they build this ghost town so far away?
Lisa: Because they discovered gold over there!
Homer: It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything.
Posts: 3,520
FD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #9
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $11142616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post


Why would the NSA want Roberts to change his vote on Obamacare?
Hmmm that is a really tough one, because it allows more intrusion into our lives?

Can't believe you would ask that, Too much Piers Morgan lately?
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #10
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $166
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Hmmm that is a really tough one, because it allows more intrusion into our lives?

Can't believe you would ask that, Too much Piers Morgan lately?
Yeah, that makes sense.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 75,302
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #11
Fish Fish is online now
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2119778


Using Russell Tice as an "Expert" again huh?

Quote:
Quote:
"Russ Tice is a former NSA employee who was dismissed when a psychiatric evaluation found him to be mentally unbalanced," Stephen Spruiell of National Review Online excerpts an earlier post in which he wrote, "If Tice turns out to be one of the NY Times' anonymous sources for its NSA stories, didn't the Times readers deserve to know that its information came from a potentially unbalanced ex-employee with an ax to grind?"

"Russell Tice is a disloyal swine who should have kept quiet and remembered that the New York Times is not a government agency and certainly not the place to report your concerns about a classified program helping us avoid more terrorist attacks in the US."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500486_1...98-500486.html
Quote directly from Tice himself:

Quote:
Amy Goodman: What would you say to those who say you are speaking out now simply because you are disgruntled?

Russell Tice: I guess that's a valid argument. You know, I was fired. But I've kind of held my tongue for a long time now, and basically, you know, I have known these things have been going on for a while. The classification level of the stuff I deal with, basically what we call black world programs and operations, are very, very closely held. And whether you think this is retaliation or not, I have something important to tell Congress, and I think they need to hear it. I'd like to think my motives aren't retaliation, but, you know, after what I have been through, I can understand someone's argument to think I have been jaded.

http://www.alternet.org/story/30387/...wer_speaks_out
__________________
Posts: 25,388
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #12
FD FD is offline
Veteran
 
FD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Casino cash: $1014752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Yeah, that makes sense.
Keep in mind one of the major provisions of Obamacare is to turn over all our medical records to the NSA.
__________________
Homer: [looking at watch] Two hours? Why'd they build this ghost town so far away?
Lisa: Because they discovered gold over there!
Homer: It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything.
Posts: 3,520
FD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #13
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $11142616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post


Using Russell Tice as an "Expert" again huh?
Yes, I don't see a problem with it. Other than the fact it gets underneath your skin.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #14
Fish Fish is online now
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2119778
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Yes, I don't see a problem with it. Other than the fact it gets underneath your skin.
Yes, of course. It gets underneath my skin. That's why you neg repped me for pointing out that Tice is a disgruntled loony....
__________________
Posts: 25,388
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #15
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $11142616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yes, of course. It gets underneath my skin. That's why you neg repped me for pointing out that Tice is a disgruntled loony....
No I neg repped you for being an asshole.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.