Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2013, 09:42 PM  
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $6312
What Would You Like My Next Thread To Be About?

I thought about making a poll but didn't want to limit the options. So, have at it you fiends. Football, animals, boxxy, Mod's and their roles in internet discussions, etc. I haven't decided on how I'll select the winning topic at this time.
Posts: 15,212
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #46
Bugeater Bugeater is offline
Are you not entertained?
 
Bugeater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $21195
How about "Sorter is a raging douchebag asshole because he gets Friday off".
Posts: 52,595
Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #47
Buehler445 Buehler445 is offline
Supporter
 
Buehler445's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Scott City KS
Casino cash: $7072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
oh haha guys a gay joke about gochiefs we've never heard one of those before oh man side splitting lulz here guys i thought i was feeling my appendix burst but it's just the belly laughs from this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
The hilarious ineptness of women in all facets of life.
Is sex not a facet of life? If women are inept. One would assume you like the peen. I'm just going off what you said.
Posts: 21,556
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #48
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
You have the day off too, don't you?

Asshole.
I didn't until today. So, I feel like an asshole right now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,212
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #49
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
You're going to be sorely disappointed when Sorter starts a thread about the 90's sitcom.
I could a dino thread. 90s sitcoms, maybe.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,212
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #50
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $7954
You Should Make A New Thread About Capitalizing Every Letter In The Titles Of Threads.
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 18,525
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:02 AM   #51
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $8440
Hootie
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 31,550
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:06 AM   #52
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $6337
You can make it a Saul Good "best of" thread for the holiday weekend...kind of like what talk radio hosts do.

I won't post any new content, but I will re-post some of my past favorites.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,666
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:08 AM   #53
Ceej Ceej is offline
BOOM!1!
 
Ceej's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Casino cash: $6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
You Should Make A New Thread About Capitalizing Every Letter In The Titles Of Threads.
RIP

HoustonWhoDat.
Posts: 16,324
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #54
tooge tooge is offline
MVP
 
tooge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Liberty, MO
Casino cash: $6002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
I could a dino thread. 90s sitcoms, maybe.
yeah, a dino thread. Like what is your favorite dinosaur. Or if CP members were dinosaurs (some are), what would they be. Or, who you'd like to see eaten by a dinosaur.
Posts: 8,461
tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.tooge has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #55
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $8440
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJizzles View Post
RIP

HoustonWhoDat.
SNL members weep at losing their only avenue of being pimped.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 31,550
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #56
Ceej Ceej is offline
BOOM!1!
 
Ceej's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Casino cash: $6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
SNL members weep at losing their only avenue of being pimped.
I Could Not Agree Anymore.

His Awesome And Controversial Threads With Racist Undertones Will Be Missed.
Posts: 16,324
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #57
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $8440
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJizzles View Post
I Could Not Agree Anymore.

His Awesome And Controversial Threads With Racist Undertones Will Be Missed.
I Will Miss The Buccaneers Sign Slappy McSlapdickson Threads As Well...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 31,550
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #58
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $8175
A thread about why you are 'leaving forever'.
Posts: 82,189
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #59
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $7954
Try Making A Thread About How Sad You Are That Someone Got Banned
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 18,525
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #60
Nickel D Nickel D is offline
Starter
 
Nickel D's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Casino cash: $5090
guns 'n' roses: full descriptions, similarities, differences, variety, etc.
Posts: 877
Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Nickel D has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.