Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 03:56 PM  
houstonwhodat houstonwhodat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Parallel Universe
Casino cash: $5000
Donovan McNabb Says Stafford Hasn't Earned His Contract

Looks like McNabb is butthurt over Matt Stafford's contract.

Shut up McNabb you haven't earned your microphone.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-his-contract/


"For the second time this offseason, former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb has weighed in on a current NFL quarterback’s contract. And for the second time, McNabb has expressed his disapproval.

In March, McNabb said Tony Romo isn’t worth the money the Cowboys have agreed to pay him. Now McNabb has weighed in on Matthew Stafford’s new contract with the Lions, and once again McNabb believes the team is overpaying."
Posts: 2,637
houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #121
Claynus Claynus is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Claynus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $17832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I tell you what I bet you KC wins more games than SF this season.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 168,346
Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #122
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $12017
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
And that's all good, but in a traditional Andy Reid offense, not sure
shrugs. Ive stated many times, that even I don't know how this is going to work..... Im with you.
__________________
Quote:
Count Zarth: We'll be fine. The Patriots can't stop Alex Smith.
September 29th.........Yes, it happened.
Posts: 10,723
Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #123
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $6837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
That's not what you said asshat and you have no way of knowing that.

I tell you what I bet you KC wins more games than SF this season.

What you want to bet? I will make it realistic like a new Chippendale blowup doll for you or a subscription to Playboy for me.

What you say?
I'm your huckleberry.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,271
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #124
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $9634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
I know which part you are laughing at, nice edit.
Posts: 20,512
Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #125
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $9634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
I'm your huckleberry.
Really? You want a Chippendale blowup doll?

NTTIAWWT
Posts: 20,512
Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #126
Claynus Claynus is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Claynus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $17832
You can't be serious with that bet, can you?

I mean that's like stealing candy from a baby. A retarded baby.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 168,346
Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #127
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $6837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Really? You want a Chippendale blowup doll?

NTTIAWWT
I mean, free stuff is always nice.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,271
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #128
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $12017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
I'm your huckleberry.
Not as easy as you would think.

The 49ers are going to have a hard time trying to finish second in that division.

The rams who went 4-1-1 against that division, got better, the Seahawks got better. The cardinals who always play the 49ers tough, got better coaching, and a better qb, and a better oline. The 49ers schedule is a lot tougher, Kaep has to prove he can play when people know what to expect, and has to prove he can play without crabtree.

I have the 49ers finishing at 9-7, and third in that division. Their schedule is BRUTAL.
__________________
Quote:
Count Zarth: We'll be fine. The Patriots can't stop Alex Smith.
September 29th.........Yes, it happened.
Posts: 10,723
Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #129
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $9634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
You can't be serious with that bet, can you?

I mean that's like stealing candy from a baby. A retarded baby.
Sure what you want.

SF is about to crash. SB loser, tough division, QB is retarded.
Posts: 20,512
Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:58 PM   #130
O.city O.city is offline
MVP
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $7657
Iirc didnt this maverick guy say the other day that he actually hopes kaepernick fails?
Posts: 29,558
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #131
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $12017
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Iirc didnt this maverick guy say the other day that he actually hopes kaepernick fails?
I did. I don't like him, not at all. Whats your point? Ive been very vocal about that. Its ultimately what got me banned from the 49er board, because I haven't liked him since he was drafted.

Big difference. my dislike of Kaep is very real, and very known.

and it was in the hat thread, where he basically told all the fans to eff off. Saying he doesn't care what people think.

Then, on sportscenter the very next day, hes telling them how he cares, and wants to be better, and wants to prove the doubters wrong, basically sticking his foot in his mouth. More contradiction. Hes a clown.
__________________
Quote:
Count Zarth: We'll be fine. The Patriots can't stop Alex Smith.
September 29th.........Yes, it happened.
Posts: 10,723
Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #132
Claynus Claynus is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Claynus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $17832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Sure what you want.

SF is about to crash. SB loser, tough division, QB is retarded.


Well, I need a new graphics card. How about, when you lose this bet, you pony up the dough for a Geforce GTX 680?
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 168,346
Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #133
O.city O.city is offline
MVP
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $7657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick91579 View Post
I did. I don't like him, not at all. Whats your point? Ive been very vocal about that. Its ultimately what got me banned from the 49er board, because I haven't liked him since he was drafted.

Big difference. my dislike of Kaep is very real, and very known.
Your obviously a terrible fan the. Or so I've been told.


And that's probably the stupidest shit I've ever heard
Posts: 29,558
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #134
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $12017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post


Well, I need a new graphics card. How about, when you lose this bet, you pony up the dough for a Geforce GTX 680?
you two should exchange email addresses, because clay wont be here once the chiefs win game 8.......
__________________
Quote:
Count Zarth: We'll be fine. The Patriots can't stop Alex Smith.
September 29th.........Yes, it happened.
Posts: 10,723
Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.Mavericks Ace threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #135
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Fire Gary Pinkel
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $10573
A new era of stupid on ChiefsPlanet.
__________________
Die, Steckel. Die.
Posts: 58,366
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:08 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.