Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 05:46 PM  
Otter Otter is offline
Non Potestis Latere
 
Otter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $19382
Obama signs executive order to allow shut down of all US communications

Not sure how legit due to sources but if so...wow!

http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...communications
http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-g...merica/5342401

The "loons" aren't looking so loony lately.
Posts: 16,375
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $63575
This is from one of the comments on the examiner link:

"Secretly unannounced"? While a phrase like that is redundant and nonsensical, I have to ask what is secret about a formal executive order that is published on the White House's website.

The order forms a committee to oversee and ensure effective dissemination of emergency broadcasting, and does not contain any wording that allows the president to "shut down all communications systems upon his request."

Additionally, how can a sensationalist paraphrasing of an RT article reporting on an executive order signed one year ago be filed under "top news" other than as an attempt to take advantage of recent controversy? I'm not one to defend the establishment, but for the sake of respectable journalism, this is a very deceptive and lazy article.
Posts: 37,318
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
Otter Otter is offline
Non Potestis Latere
 
Otter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $19382
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
This is from one of the comments on the examiner link:

"Secretly unannounced"? While a phrase like that is redundant and nonsensical, I have to ask what is secret about a formal executive order that is published on the White House's website.

The order forms a committee to oversee and ensure effective dissemination of emergency broadcasting, and does not contain any wording that allows the president to "shut down all communications systems upon his request."

Additionally, how can a sensationalist paraphrasing of an RT article reporting on an executive order signed one year ago be filed under "top news" other than as an attempt to take advantage of recent controversy? I'm not one to defend the establishment, but for the sake of respectable journalism, this is a very deceptive and lazy article.
The sources suck no doubt and I'm not quiet sure if the government is even capable of shutting down all communications at this point but just in case there's an inkling of truth.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
If the Chiefs manage to grab Mahomes I officially claim him as my "adopt a Chief".
Posts: 16,375
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
Hog's Gone Fishin Hog's Gone Fishin is offline
Good Donkey = Dead Donkey
 
Hog's Gone Fishin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $31376
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 25,005
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
Otter Otter is offline
Non Potestis Latere
 
Otter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $19382
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...-preparedness-

So, has this ass clown gone over the top yet?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
If the Chiefs manage to grab Mahomes I officially claim him as my "adopt a Chief".
Posts: 16,375
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #6
Brock Brock is offline
Say hello to my little friend
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $28522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...-preparedness-

So, has this ass clown gone over the top yet?
I just read that whole thing. What outrage am I supposed to be seeing?
Posts: 47,282
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #7
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $7371
nice people those gov't folks
__________________
The Greatest
Posts: 10,580
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #8
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $63575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
I just read that whole thing. What outrage am I supposed to be seeing?
I think this part, at the very end:

"BARACK OBAMA"
Posts: 37,318
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:15 AM   #9
theelusiveeightrop theelusiveeightrop is offline
Spiraling down the Drain
 
theelusiveeightrop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dante's Ninth Circle
Casino cash: $20693
What? Now I have to line my walls with aluminum foil.
__________________
"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, Senator, but never think it applies to my family."


"Fredo. You are my brother, and I love you. But never take sides against the Family again. Ever."
2017 Adopt a Chief - Travis Kelce #87
Posts: 27,752
theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:47 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.