Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 08:36 AM  
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $102690
Knowmo's Homer Thread

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...power-rankings





Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #1591
SNR SNR is offline
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4576305
And if the game had been closer, I'll bet the Colts would have still been content to play slapdick football like they did with 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Well hell... that means the Donks win!
Posts: 54,267
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #1592
Sweet Daddy Hate Sweet Daddy Hate is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ABQNM
Casino cash: $1102221
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Knowmo, care to make a wager that you can cheat out of?

The Donks won't put up 28 on the Chiefs. They'll be held to 3 or fewer TDs.
Posts: 18,397
Sweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #1593
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is online now
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $70924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dumbass View Post
All I heard all offseason here was how a team isn't worth a shit without a franchise QB. We have one, you don't. We also have one of the best offenses in NFL history, the Chiefs defense is good but it's not one of the best defenses ever, you had pretty much the same personnel last year and we put up 38 points against you.





Before the Colts game EVERYONE was saying that Peyton is playing the QB position better than anyone ever has.... Now he sucks???

And about the second half of the Colts game....

We put up 16 points in the 4th quarter that game and would've scored more if it weren't for Ronnie Hillman fumbling on the goal line and Kevin Vickerson being a dumbass.
I beg to differ. We're on pace to shatter '85 bears sack record.
__________________
Adopt a Chief: Jamaal Charles


Clay: 9/10/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile. The injury is really just bad luck.
Posts: 10,755
Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #1594
SNR SNR is offline
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4576305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
I beg to differ. We're on pace to shatter '85 bears sack record.
Chris Clark was quite a slapdick going up against Robert Mathis.

I can't wait until Sutton dials up an overload blitz. Peyton is possibly the most immobile QB in the NFL.

Betcha we tack on at least 10 sacks combined in the two Donks games.
Posts: 54,267
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #1595
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ft Collins, Co
Casino cash: $42087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dumbass View Post
The Chiefs offense was exposed week 1 against Jax. And we scored more points per game in December last year than we did in any other month that year. This "can't play in the cold" myth is stupid.
You really are dense. Jax exposed our offense? It was the first game of the year with a new QB, OC, HC, and scheme. All you could do is talk about how great your defense would be once Champ and Von came back. Guess what? They are both back and your defense is still hot garbage. It is not going to get better. High powered offenses, especially in the playoffs usually get exposed by great defenses. That is why Manning and the gang looked like crap IN DENVER by Baltimore's defense.
__________________
Posts: 4,115
tredadda has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #1596
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ft Collins, Co
Casino cash: $42087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dumbass View Post
All I heard all offseason here was how a team isn't worth a shit without a franchise QB. We have one, you don't. We also have one of the best offenses in NFL history, the Chiefs defense is good but it's not one of the best defenses ever, you had pretty much the same personnel last year and we put up 38 points against you.





Before the Colts game EVERYONE was saying that Peyton is playing the QB position better than anyone ever has.... Now he sucks???

And about the second half of the Colts game....

We put up 16 points in the 4th quarter that game and would've scored more if it weren't for Ronnie Hillman fumbling on the goal line and Kevin Vickerson being a dumbass.
In game two you did. That was the final game of the season when we had nothing to play for and were just trying to end the season.

Refresh my memory, how many did you score against KC in KC last year? This is with these same defensive player playing in a horrible, horrible scheme.
__________________
Posts: 4,115
tredadda has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:51 PM   #1597
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ft Collins, Co
Casino cash: $42087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dumbass View Post
The 3 and outs began in the first half. We got into a rhythm later in the 4th quarter and nearly came back from a 20 point deficit in the 4th quarter... And if Hillman didn't fumble and Vickerson didn't act like an idiot we probably would have won that game.
Because Indy backed off. Once they started attacking again Denver looked like crap again.
__________________
Posts: 4,115
tredadda has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:40 PM   #1598
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is online now
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $70924
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Chris Clark was quite a slapdick going up against Robert Mathis.

I can't wait until Sutton dials up an overload blitz. Peyton is possibly the most immobile QB in the NFL.

Betcha we tack on at least 10 sacks combined in the two Donks games.
Plus Poe is going against a slapdick center and Houston is going against a slapdick RT
__________________
Adopt a Chief: Jamaal Charles


Clay: 9/10/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile. The injury is really just bad luck.
Posts: 10,755
Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:38 PM   #1599
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $102690
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
You really are dense. Jax exposed our offense? It was the first game of the year with a new QB, OC, HC, and scheme. All you could do is talk about how great your defense would be once Champ and Von came back. Guess what? They are both back and your defense is still hot garbage. It is not going to get better. High powered offenses, especially in the playoffs usually get exposed by great defenses. That is why Manning and the gang looked like crap IN DENVER by Baltimore's defense.
The Broncos defense played pretty well against Indy. The offense kept putting them in bad spots. The Broncos were giving up 7+ yards per play before Von returned, against Indy they only gave up 5 yards per play... just wait until Woodyard comes back too.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #1600
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ft Collins, Co
Casino cash: $42087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dumbass View Post
The Broncos defense played pretty well against Indy. The offense kept putting them in bad spots. The Broncos were giving up 7+ yards per play before Von returned, against Indy they only gave up 5 yards per play... just wait until Woodyard comes back too.
You serious? Again your defense was hot garbage without Von and Champ, they come back and it is still hot garbage. Now you think Woodyard coming back will make them a great defense? Seriously just stop. You were wrong on one prediction, I am pretty sure you will be wrong on this one as well. Give it up.
__________________
Posts: 4,115
tredadda has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #1601
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is online now
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $70924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dumbass View Post
The Broncos defense played pretty well against Indy. The offense kept putting them in bad spots. The Broncos were giving up 7+ yards per play before Von returned, against Indy they only gave up 5 yards per play... just wait until Woodyard comes back too.
Woodyard has played this year you stupid ****ing bastard
__________________
Adopt a Chief: Jamaal Charles


Clay: 9/10/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile. The injury is really just bad luck.
Posts: 10,755
Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #1602
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $102690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Woodyard has played this year you stupid ****ing bastard
Not with Von.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #1603
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1240960
JFC what a tard
Posts: 30,317
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #1604
CaliforniaChief CaliforniaChief is offline
Stanley Cup Champions!
 
CaliforniaChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Casino cash: $7727164
Shit, I'm scared now. Can you guys imagine how great that Denver defense is going to be when Atwater and Romonowski come back too?

__________________
"Chiefs fans arenít having it." -Jason Whitlock
Posts: 12,027
CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.CaliforniaChief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #1605
MagicHef MagicHef is online now
The Seated Villain
 
MagicHef's Avatar
 
Inspector Parker Champion
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Collins
Casino cash: $265191
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Because Indy backed off. Once they started attacking again Denver looked like crap again.
What are you talking about? The 20 total yards the Colts had in the 4th quarter? Or the two touchdowns plus another 80+ yard drive that Hillman fumbled away?

Yeah, the Colts really made us look like crap.
Posts: 4,538
MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.