Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2013, 12:41 AM  
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $7377
CNN Reports CIA Engaged in Massive Intimidation Campaign to Keep Benghazi a Secret

This is going to get ugly...

Posts: 50,964
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:45 AM   #2
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Jesus was a Carpenter
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $16863
Someone missed the first ten minutes of Argo.
__________________
Die, Mauky, Die.
Posts: 59,497
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
theelusiveeightrop theelusiveeightrop is offline
Spiraling down the Drain
 
theelusiveeightrop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dante's Ninth Circle
Casino cash: $10180
Gotta believe CNN
__________________
"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, Senator, but never think it applies to my family."

2014 Adopt a Chief - Travis Kelce #87
Posts: 20,192
theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:04 AM   #4
ThatRaceCardGuy ThatRaceCardGuy is offline
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE
 
ThatRaceCardGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: KU VILLE
Casino cash: $6578
HORRIBAL LIBERAL MEDIA!
__________________
2011 CHIEFSPLANT NOOB OF THE YEAR...OFFICIAL LIKE A MOTHER****ER, AND I DARE YOU TO SAY DIFFERENT
Posts: 2,774
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:28 AM   #5
mikey23545 mikey23545 is offline
MVP
 
mikey23545's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $8378
If we ever do get the truth I believe we will find the State Department was running guns to the Muslim Brotherhood, and Billary and Hussein knew their heads would be on the chopping block right before the election, so like any socialist dictatorship, they squashed the insects that knew the truth.

That is why the Ambassador and the others were left to die their grisly deaths.
Posts: 12,101
mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #6
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $11395
WAR ON CONSPIRACIES
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 18,052
KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:02 AM   #7
jettio jettio is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5000
So is the speculation now that the CIA was working with the terrorists to kill Stevens and a couple of their own?

I think there is a possibility that the CIA was not working with the terrorist group.

Maybe Ambassador Stevens and the CIA contractors were a little too complacent in that Stevens was planning to spend the night at the consular office with little security and the CIA contractors that were there in Benghazi were not prepared in that they did not anticipate the attack and were not ready to intervene.

It is pretty outlandish to come up with all of these kooky explanations and never question the actions of the Ambassador and the CIA in Benghazi that day.

Sometimes terrorists kill targets because the targets are not protected.

If the targets are Americans, the political party that is out of power should not celebrate the deaths as some kind of great opportunity.

If Hillary Clinton runs in 2016 she likely wins and the same people who are "outraged" about Benghazi for reason that they can not state will still be coming up with nonsense that even they do not understand.
__________________
Where Ignorance is Bliss, 'Tis Folly to be Wise.

__
Posts: 6,968
jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #8
mikey23545 mikey23545 is offline
MVP
 
mikey23545's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $8378
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
So is the speculation now that the CIA was working with the terrorists to kill Stevens and a couple of their own?

I think there is a possibility that the CIA was not working with the terrorist group.

Maybe Ambassador Stevens and the CIA contractors were a little too complacent in that Stevens was planning to spend the night at the consular office with little security and the CIA contractors that were there in Benghazi were not prepared in that they did not anticipate the attack and were not ready to intervene.

It is pretty outlandish to come up with all of these kooky explanations and never question the actions of the Ambassador and the CIA in Benghazi that day.

Sometimes terrorists kill targets because the targets are not protected.

If the targets are Americans, the political party that is out of power should not celebrate the deaths as some kind of great opportunity.

If Hillary Clinton runs in 2016 she likely wins and the same people who are "outraged" about Benghazi for reason that they can not state will still be coming up with nonsense that even they do not understand.

Well, you ****ing "kooky" libtard, if the explanation is so simple, why the coverup, why the threatening of CIA employees and the threats on their families?
Posts: 12,101
mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #9
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $11395
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
So is the speculation now that the CIA was working with the terrorists to kill Stevens and a couple of their own?

I think there is a possibility that the CIA was not working with the terrorist group.

Maybe Ambassador Stevens and the CIA contractors were a little too complacent in that Stevens was planning to spend the night at the consular office with little security and the CIA contractors that were there in Benghazi were not prepared in that they did not anticipate the attack and were not ready to intervene.

It is pretty outlandish to come up with all of these kooky explanations and never question the actions of the Ambassador and the CIA in Benghazi that day.

Sometimes terrorists kill targets because the targets are not protected.

If the targets are Americans, the political party that is out of power should not celebrate the deaths as some kind of great opportunity.

If Hillary Clinton runs in 2016 she likely wins and the same people who are "outraged" about Benghazi for reason that they can not state will still be coming up with nonsense that even they do not understand.
WAR ON COMMON SENSE

but seriously, just say no to Hilary in 2016.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 18,052
KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #10
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:58 AM   #11
jettio jettio is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545 View Post
Well, you ****ing "kooky" libtard, if the explanation is so simple, why the coverup, why the threatening of CIA employees and the threats on their families?
Why not?

It is the CIA for crying out loud.

If they have a sworn duty not to go outside the change of command unless they take the approved whistleblower path to the Congressional intel committees, BFD.

And how is that a threat, or a threat on anybody's family?

What super secret infromation do you think is being withheld from Congress?

It has been obvious that agency or military people have leaked several half-truths that sent GOP congress people down every kind of path that led to nothing.

If you want to face the truth about Benghazi. Here it is.

A terrorist attack at two locations in Benghazi killed Americans because the State Department, the CIA and the military were not prepared to prevent it and defend against it.

Most of the responsibility falls on the Ambassador who died and the CIA group that was stationed there, because they knew there was litle military support nearby and they treated a day when a terrorist attack was likely as any other day even though it was the 9/11 anniversary and the clips of the movie was prompting protests in many Islamic countries.

No politican can publicly tell the truth about the Ambassador's mistakes or the local CIA mistakes because of the deaths, but nothing stopped them from getting everybody to the Annex or getting mobilized sooner and going to Tripoli. They were able to defend themselves to the point that 30+ Americans were evacuated with some being wounded, but 3 died including the Ambassador.

The attack coincided with Obama looking good in the upcoming election soon after the GOP convention had notable gaffes and the Democratic Convention went over well.

After a few days, the GOP went apesh*t hoping that they could use Benghazi as a way to swing an election. Some were genuinely pissed about the Sunday show talking points because they assumed that the represented some kind of shenanigans. Others were just plain glad that Americans had been killed in a terrorist attack while Obama was POTUS.

The talking points investigation has been conducted and now you still have an entire group of permanently stupid people coming up with all kinds of cockamamie theories that Benghazi was anything other than a terrorist attack.

Do you realize how stupid your claim is that Ambassador Stevens was killed as part of a plan to silence him?

Who do you think did the attack in Benghazi?
__________________
Where Ignorance is Bliss, 'Tis Folly to be Wise.

__
Posts: 6,968
jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:59 AM   #12
jettio jettio is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
WAR ON COMMON SENSE

but seriously, just say no to Hilary in 2016.
What do you disagree with?
__________________
Where Ignorance is Bliss, 'Tis Folly to be Wise.

__
Posts: 6,968
jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #13
mikey23545 mikey23545 is offline
MVP
 
mikey23545's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $8378
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
Why not?

It is the CIA for crying out loud.

If they have a sworn duty not to go outside the change of command unless they take the approved whistleblower path to the Congressional intel committees, BFD.

And how is that a threat, or a threat on anybody's family?

What super secret infromation do you think is being withheld from Congress?

It has been obvious that agency or military people have leaked several half-truths that sent GOP congress people down every kind of path that led to nothing.

If you want to face the truth about Benghazi. Here it is.

A terrorist attack at two locations in Benghazi killed Americans because the State Department, the CIA and the military were not prepared to prevent it and defend against it.

Most of the responsibility falls on the Ambassador who died and the CIA group that was stationed there, because they knew there was litle military support nearby and they treated a day when a terrorist attack was likely as any other day even though it was the 9/11 anniversary and the clips of the movie was prompting protests in many Islamic countries.

No politican can publicly tell the truth about the Ambassador's mistakes or the local CIA mistakes because of the deaths, but nothing stopped them from getting everybody to the Annex or getting mobilized sooner and going to Tripoli. They were able to defend themselves to the point that 30+ Americans were evacuated with some being wounded, but 3 died including the Ambassador.

The attack coincided with Obama looking good in the upcoming election soon after the GOP convention had notable gaffes and the Democratic Convention went over well.

After a few days, the GOP went apesh*t hoping that they could use Benghazi as a way to swing an election. Some were genuinely pissed about the Sunday show talking points because they assumed that the represented some kind of shenanigans. Others were just plain glad that Americans had been killed in a terrorist attack while Obama was POTUS.

The talking points investigation has been conducted and now you still have an entire group of permanently stupid people coming up with all kinds of cockamamie theories that Benghazi was anything other than a terrorist attack.

Do you realize how stupid your claim is that Ambassador Stevens was killed as part of a plan to silence him?

Who do you think did the attack in Benghazi?

Did you even watch the CNN report, you bat-shit crazy ****er?
Posts: 12,101
mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #14
stevieray stevieray is offline
Ring of Fire
 
stevieray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $6030
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545 View Post
Did you even watch the CNN report, you bat-shit crazy ****er?
remember when jettio and the libs would cry about the troops everyday?
Posts: 36,343
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:12 AM   #15
Cochise Cochise is offline
Bant
 
Cochise's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Casino cash: $14446
If this report in the Telegraph is true - that they had a nice little Fast and Furious program going where they handed off arms to the Muslim Brotherhood (!) and thats what all this is about, that is really sensational. Wow, this is what BHO calls a "phony scandal"?

Is it hard to imagine that Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 Americans may have been killed by a mob wielding weapons supplied by the executive branch? Arming the muslim brotherhood is probably tantamount to arming al queda anyway.

If thats what this campaign of intimidation and coverup about Benghazo is about, at what level of lying and abuse of power do we reach resignation material?
Posts: 43,128
Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:54 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.