Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2013, 11:18 AM  
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
The bitch is BACK!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $19776
Mr. Goodcents Subs drops offensive "Mr." from it's title

Local company falls victim of political correctness:


Mr. Goodcents Rebrands


Former CEO of Applebee’s, David Goebel, is spearheading the changes at the brand.

Formality is being phased out at a Kansas City, Missouri–based quick-serve chain. Customers will no longer have to use a courtesy title when addressing Mr. Goodcents. The 96-unit sandwich concept, with locations in nine states, is undergoing a rebranding, which includes changing its name from Mr. Goodcents Subs and Pasta to Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs.

CEO David Goebel, the former CEO of Applebee’s who became a Mr. Goodcents franchisee before taking over the company last year, is spearheading the changes.

“Consumers refer to us as Goodcents already,” Goebel says. “I used two of my restaurants as guinea pigs for the name and signage changes. The fact that previous signage highlighted ‘Goodcents’ in the name and that remains at the core of the signage reduces risk of alienating anyone.”

It’s not just the name that’s getting an overhaul at Goodcents; much of the company’s branding and décor is also getting a facelift. Changes include interior remodeling, the inclusion of a drive thru where feasible, and even new menu items.

“As far as the interior design, we were a little dated,” Goebel says. “We’ve gone to a rich tile floor in traffic areas and carpet under the dining area, which warms up the dining room. The color scheme is kind of earthy and we’ve added a lot of wall art.”

The menu changes include adding wraps and salads. These additions are being tested at a new Goodcents location near the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City where Goebel says the new items are “doing very well.”

“They fit with the freshness of the overall menu,” he says. “It’s a nice line extension.”

Goebel studied the feasibility of branding changes from a special perspective. After leaving Applebee’s in 2008, he became a Mr. Goodcents franchisee, operating seven of the sandwich shops he’s been enamored with since the ’90s.

In 2010 he become CEO of Mr. Goodcents. David Kincheloe, president of Denver-based National Restaurant Consultants, says adding wraps to the menu goes hand in hand with Goodcent’s focus on freshness, and that the wraps even work better in the concept’s new drive thru.

“People perceive wraps as healthier, and they are a lot easier to eat in the car than a sub sandwich,” he says.

Goebel says his being both franchisee and franchisor gives his ideas credibility with other franchisees.


“When I came in as a franchisee, I loved the core product but felt we needed to package it in a nicer, more contemporary setting. ” he says.

“I’ve told the franchisees, ‘I think you’re going to like this, because I wake up every morning worried about the same things you do.”

Jeff Barclay, a Goodcents franchisee with four stores in Lincoln, Nebraska, implemented the recommendation to add a drive thru to his latest store, becoming one of three in the Goodcents chain to offer the service.

“It’s a really nice addition to our business,” he says. “It allows us to run two lines instead of one, and it’s a real convenience factor for the customer.”

Barclay says the speed at which Goodcents can serve drive-thru customers is “phenomenal, when you consider we’re doing customized sandwiches.” He says a drive-thru transaction can be completed in 2 minutes and 45 seconds per car at Goodcents. Extensive market research also confirmed Goebel’s beliefs that what set Mr. Goodcents apart was its bread, which is soft and baked fresh on-site twice a day. In addition, customers like that the meat is sliced to order.

“Guests told us that makes it a fresher sandwich,” Goebel says. “So if the research says that’s what customers like, let’s take advantage of it and reflect that freshness in the name and signage.”

He says customers found the 22-year-old signage dated and difficult to read, but as with all the proposed changes, he’s being sensitive to the franchisees and “not racing to the table.”

“I’m not going to draw a line in the sand,” he says. “We have franchisees on a six-year remodel schedule so the changes will be staggered across the system. When they remodel, they will get interior changes first, and next they’ll get the signage. If they want to accelerate the schedule, we’ll talk to them.”

In fact, Goebel says, “quite a sizable number have come forward” with their desire to start making the changes sooner than scheduled, confirming that he’s on the right track when it comes to rebranding. Kincheloe says none of the changes being made to the Goodcents brand are too radical to succeed.

“They are just refreshing things,” he says. “Restaurants should take a hard look at everything every five to seven years anyway. A good franchisee is planning for that all along.”

Kincheloe says Goebel will get a lot of cooperation from franchisees as the changes are rolled out.
“Since he’s a franchisee also, he’s probably experienced these same needs and wants on that side,” Kincheloe says.

“A lot of franchisors don’t talk to franchisees. There are other chains out there that have failed miserably because they haven’t listened to franchisees.”


http://goodcentssubs.com/articles/3-...cents_Rebrands
Posts: 15,450
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:02 PM   #31
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Hopeful for playoffs
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $10764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Whoa, hold on their fella. I never said any activist group demanded the change so putting up that strawman is utterly pointless. I am however making fun of the CEO for re-branding (if you want to call it that) a sub shop so he doesn't in his words "alienate" people.

It's damn funny dude. The word "Mr." alienates people? Focus on the CEO not me for a moment, and you'll probably laugh with me.
You want it to mean something it doesn't. That is where you fail.
Posts: 9,543
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #32
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
The bitch is BACK!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $19776
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
That's how I took it as well. Like the KFC name change.
There's a chance that's correct, sure. But why wouldn't he use the word "confused" rather than "alienate" if he was simply trying to keep people aware of something. Alienate is a much harsher term for perception. He isn't going to alienate people by changing the name, he's going to confuse them.

Broadly speaking there's really no logical reason to drop the Mr. from the title. None. Not one person will decide to go to the "new" Goodcents because that part was chopped. Therefore we can only conclude he got (or believed there was) negative connotation with the gender term.
__________________
I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back!
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
Posts: 15,450
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #33
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $13542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Whoa, hold on their fella. I never said any activist group demanded the change so putting up that strawman is utterly pointless. I am however making fun of the CEO for re-branding (if you want to call it that) a sub shop so he doesn't in his words "alienate" people.

It's damn funny dude. The word "Mr." alienates people? Focus on the CEO not me for a moment, and you'll probably laugh with me.
In the article you posted it said it was to deformalize the restaurant and didn't have anything to do with pc.
Posts: 30,555
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #34
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
There's a chance that's correct, but I'd say it's only about 10%. He likely would've used the word "confused" rather than "alienate" if he was simply trying to keep people aware of something. Alienate is a much harsher term for perception. He isn't going to alienate people by changing the name, he's going to confuse them.

There's really no logical reason to drop the Mr. from the title. None. Not one person will decide to go to the "new" Goodcents because that part was chopped. Therefore we can only conclude he got (or believed there was) negative connotation with the gender term.
Meh. Maybe, maybe not. The Mr. Goodcents name is old fashioned. If the signage is also old fashioned and the theme of their brand was old fashioned then I could see the use of the term "alienate" being correct. Older people (for one group) didn't like the change to "KFC" from what I recall. The same people that flock to Chik-Fil-A because of the branding.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,970
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #35
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $12180




versus


__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,970
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #36
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $13542
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post




versus


****ing commie lefties!!
Posts: 30,555
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #37
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is offline
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $11814
Some people (like Prison Bitch) just likes to feel upset/outraged. The context doesn't really matter.
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 21,991
Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #38
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
The bitch is BACK!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $19776
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Meh. Maybe, maybe not. The Mr. Goodcents name is old fashioned. If the signage is also old fashioned and the theme of their brand was old fashioned then I could see the use of the term "alienate" being correct. Older people (for one group) didn't like the change to "KFC" from what I recall. The same people that flock to Chik-Fil-A because of the branding.
I agree with your points and they make sense. I'm just laughing at the story because it's damn funny if that's the reason he dropped "Mr" from the title. I'm surely not the only person who might wonder why the name was changed so if his purpose was merely to "avoid confusion" then he's confusing people.


If he wanted to go with a new concept or a fresh name, why even keep the main (and easily most recognizable) part of the old brand?????
__________________
I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back!
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
Posts: 15,450
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #39
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $13542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I agree with your points and they make sense. I'm just laughing at the story because it's damn funny if that's the reason he dropped "Mr" from the title. I'm surely not the only person who might wonder why the name was changed so if his purpose was merely to "avoid confusion" then he's confusing people.
I'll help you out: If a company that was Mr. Goodcents is in the same location and has signage that says Goodcents deli fresh subs (the same product) more than likely it's the same place. If any other company confuses you with subtle name changes just pm me and I'll help you work it out.
Posts: 30,555
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #40
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Hopeful for playoffs
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $10764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
If he wanted to go with a new concept or a fresh name, why even keep the main (and easily most recognizable) part of the old brand?????
So he didn't alienate people you moron! You keep your customers in a rebranding by keeping the most reconizable part with the hopes of adding new customers with a new image.
Posts: 9,543
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #41
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
The bitch is BACK!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $19776
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
So he didn't alienate people you moron! You keep your customers in a rebranding by keeping the most reconizable part with the hopes of adding new customers with a new image.
What was it about the "Mr" part that needed to go then? Just tell me how dropping "Mr" is going to change the image of the store. That's what we're discussing so.....give it a shot.
__________________
I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back!
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
Posts: 15,450
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:33 PM   #42
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $14564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post

If he wanted to go with a new concept or a fresh name, why even keep the main (and easily most recognizable) part of the old brand?????
and lawnmower tried to say you weren't stupid.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 18,500
KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #43
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
What was it about the "Mr" part that needed to go then? Just tell me how dropping "Mr" is going to change the image of the store. That's what we're discussing so.....give it a shot.
I'm thinking Mr. Slapdick's Pizza Funtime Theatre And Kidstravaganza could use a name change to Slapdicks.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,970
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #44
blaise blaise is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $45
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Must be a slow day in the find things to be outraged about world.
If only we had a clown wear the mask of a President we could be outraged by something that deserved it.
Posts: 21,019
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #45
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Whoa, hold on their fella. I never said any activist group demanded the change so putting up that strawman is utterly pointless. I am however making fun of the CEO for re-branding (if you want to call it that) a sub shop so he doesn't in his words "alienate" people.

It's damn funny dude. The word "Mr." alienates people? Focus on the CEO not me for a moment, and you'll probably laugh with me.
You misread Brainiac's post - he didn't create a strawman because he didn't say you said anything about an activist group.

And you misread the article - the CEO was talking about not alienating his existing customer base with his change, not about making the change to avoid alienating people.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:24 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.