Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 08:59 AM  
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Why I haven't been posting

It's like a circular firing squad in here.

Look at yourselves! fighting and attacking each other and arguing over what?
We have a moron as our president. The leader of the free world is an assclown.

It's like sitting in a car that doesn't run, in your driveway with your family and arguing about where you want to go today. And getting so mad at each other that you want to kill each other.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #226
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Did you hit your head on something? Tinfoil hat on too tight? Did you forget who you are posting as? You are the birther guy. Mod98 is the race guy. What the hell did I say about race to cause you to (further) lose your grip on reality?
That's funny that you think that is me.

Thanks for proving my point though, shill. You know how I've known you were one all along. It's because you rarely go against the dem party and the biggest reason is because you claim to be a moderate.



TGI
Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #227
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Hi stalker.

TGI, is your mult a birther also?
After a few lines of shit like above, it's obvious that you have a terminal case of cranial rectumitis.
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #228
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $14410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
After a few lines of shit like above, it's obvious that you have a terminal case of cranial rectumitis.
You've posted 8 times. 7 have been to me. Do I need to check the back seat of my car to see if you are hiding back there?
Posts: 19,243
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #229
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
You've posted 8 times. 7 have been to me. Do I need to check the back seat of my car to see if you are hiding back there?
By all means, please waste as much of your time as possible, checking on stupid shit. Be sure to check for monsters underneath your bed, and in your closet. Never mind checking your closet, because nothing could be in there, since you haven't came out yet.
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #230
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post
Yeah, Americans don't like being lied to or deceived by your party/ideology and are tired of the BS, but let's use the cop out of them being crazy.



TGI
and what party might that be?

is everyone who disagrees with you a democrat by definition?

can you read?

i didn't say americans are crazy, just the ones like you...
Posts: 30,068
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #231
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
and what party might that be?

is everyone who disagrees with you a democrat by definition?

can you read?

i didn't say americans are crazy, just the ones like you...


I guess there would be plenty of posts where you defend the dem/lib agenda here. You used to be a pretty decent poster til you mostly went all in for this crap.

Keep telling yourself we're the crazy ones if it makes you feel better for Americans being angry at your party/ideology.

TGI
Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #232
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
After a few lines of shit like above, it's obvious that you have a terminal case of cranial rectumitis.
Hi, Tom!
Posts: 42,713
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #233
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Hi, Tom!
Who the HELL is Tom, and why do all of you ignorant liberals think you know who I am, when none of you even have a clue? I signed up here, after watching the boards for 3-4 years, because I got sick, and tired of all of the liberal BS being spewed all over this place. You guys are just going to have to deal with the fact that you DO NOT KNOW who I am, and I'm damned sure not going to give you any info.
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #234
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
Who the HELL is Tom, and why do all of you ignorant liberals think you know who I am, when none of you even have a clue? I signed up here, after watching the boards for 3-4 years, because I got sick, and tired of all of the liberal BS being spewed all over this place. You guys are just going to have to deal with the fact that you DO NOT KNOW who I am, and I'm damned sure not going to give you any info.
Sure thing, Tom...

Only Tom would say "after watching the boards for 3-4 years, because I got sick, and tired of all of the liberal BS being spewed all over this place."

__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 40,009
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #235
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
Sure thing, Tom...

Only Tom would say "after watching the boards for 3-4 years, because I got sick, and tired of all of the liberal BS being spewed all over this place."

You just proved how much of an idiot you really are, by saying I'm Tom, when I'm not. You libs just can't stand the fact that I'm new, you don't know who I am, and that I don't like liberals, or their political views.
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #236
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $14410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
You just proved how much of an idiot you really are, by saying I'm Tom, when I'm not. You libs just can't stand the fact that I'm new, you don't know who I am, and that I don't like liberals, or their political views.
/TGI
Posts: 19,243
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #237
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
Who the HELL is Tom, and why do all of you ignorant liberals think you know who I am, when none of you even have a clue? I signed up here, after watching the boards for 3-4 years, because I got sick, and tired of all of the liberal BS being spewed all over this place. You guys are just going to have to deal with the fact that you DO NOT KNOW who I am, and I'm damned sure not going to give you any info.
sure thing long-time lurker
Posts: 42,713
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #238
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
/TGI
Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #239
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $8320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
Who the HELL is Tom, and why do all of you ignorant liberals think you know who I am, when none of you even have a clue? I signed up here, after watching the boards for 3-4 years, because I got sick, and tired of all of the liberal BS being spewed all over this place. You guys are just going to have to deal with the fact that you DO NOT KNOW who I am, and I'm damned sure not going to give you any info.
Seems legit....

__________________
Posts: 25,937
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #240
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $14410
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post


Maybe I'm wrong, but the pieces fit.
Posts: 19,243
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:39 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.