Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 02:12 AM  
mikey23545 mikey23545 is offline
MVP
 
mikey23545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $117884
The Twelve Rules For Being A Liberal

Twelve Rules For Being A Liberal




There may be no official rule book for being a liberal, but that doesn't mean there aren't rules. There are actually quite a few rules liberals go by and the more politically active liberals become, the more rigidly they tend to stick to their own code of behavior. These rules, most of which are unspoken, are passed along culturally on the Left and viciously enforced. Ironically, many liberals could not explain these rules to you and don't even consciously know they're following them. So, by reading this article, not only will you gain a better understanding of liberals, you'll know them better than they know themselves in some ways.

1) You justify your beliefs about yourself by your status as a liberal, not your deeds. The most sexist liberal can think of himself as a feminist while the greediest liberal can think of himself as generous. This is because liberals define themselves as being compassionate, open minded, kind, pro-science and intelligent not based on their actions or achievements, but based on their ideology. This is one of the most psychologically appealing aspects of liberalism because it allows you to be an awful person while still thinking of yourself as better than everyone else.

2) You exempt yourself from your attacks on America: Ever notice that liberals don't include themselves in their attacks on America? When they say, "This is a racist country," or ",This is a mean country," they certainly aren't referring to themselves or people who hold their views. Even though liberals supported the KKK, slaughtering the Indians, and putting the Japanese in internment camps, when they criticize those things, it's meant as an attack on everyone else EXCEPT LIBERALS. The only thing a liberal believes he can truly do wrong is to be insufficiently liberal.

3) What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned: There's an almost instinctual form of fascism that runs through most liberals. It's not enough for liberals to love gay marriage; everyone must be forced to love gay marriage. It's not enough for liberals to be afraid of guns; guns have to be banned. It's not enough for liberals to want to use energy-saving light bulbs; incandescent light bulbs must be banned. It's not enough for liberals to make sure most speakers on campuses are left-wing; conservative speakers must be shouted down or blocked from speaking.

4) The past is always inferior to the present: Liberals tend to view traditions, policies, and morals of past generations as arbitrary designs put in place by less enlightened people. Because of this, liberals don't pay much attention to why traditions developed or wonder about possible ramifications of their social engineering. It’s like an architect ripping out the foundation of a house without questioning the consequences and if the living room falls in on itself as a result, he concludes that means he needs to make even more changes.

5) Liberalism is a jealous god and no other God may come before it: A liberal "Christian" or "Jew" is almost an oxymoron because liberalism trumps faith for liberals. Taking your religious beliefs seriously means drawing hard lines about right and wrong and that's simply not allowed. Liberals demand that even God bow down on the altar of liberalism.

6) Liberals believe in indiscriminateness for thought: This one was so good that I stole it from my buddy, Evan Sayet: " Indiscriminateness of thought does not lead to indiscriminateness of policy. It leads the modern liberal to invariably side with evil over good, wrong over right and the behaviors that lead to failure over those that lead to success. Why? Very simply if nothing is to be recognized as better or worse than anything else then success is de facto unjust. There is no explanation for success if nothing is better than anything else and the greater the success the greater the injustice. Conversely and for the same reason, failure is de facto proof of victimization and the greater the failure, the greater the proof of the victim is, or the greater the victimization."

7) Intentions are much more important than results: Liberals decide what programs to support based on whether they make them feel good or bad about themselves, not because they work or don't work. A DDT ban that has killed millions is judged a success by liberals because it makes them feel as if they care about the environment. A government program that wastes billions and doesn't work is a stunning triumph to the Left if it has a compassionate sounding name. It would be easier to convince a liberal to support a program by calling it the “Saving Women And Puppies Bill" than showing that it would save 100,000 lives.

8) The only real sins are helping conservatism or harming liberalism: Conservatives often marvel at the fact that liberals will happily elect every sort of pervert, deviant, and criminal you can imagine without a second thought. That's because right and wrong don't come into the picture for liberals. They have one standard: Does this politician help or hurt liberalism? If a politician helps liberalism, he has a free pass to do almost anything and many of them do just that.

9) All solutions must be government-oriented: Liberals may not be as down on government as conservatives are, but on some level, even they recognize that it doesn't work very well. So, why are liberals so hell bent on centralizing as much power as possible in government? Simple, because they believe that they are better and smarter than everyone else by virtue of being liberals and centralized power gives them the opportunity to control more people's lives. There's nothing scarier to liberals than free people living their lives as they please without wanting or needing the government to nanny them.

10) You must be absolutely close minded: One of the key reasons liberals spend so much time vilifying people they don't like and questioning their motivations is to protect themselves from having to consider their arguments. This helps create a completely closed system for liberals. Conservative arguments are considered wrong by default since they're conservative and not worth hearing. On the other hand, liberals aren't going to make conservative arguments. So, a liberal goes to a liberal school, watches liberal news, listens to liberal politicians, has liberal friends, and then convinces himself that conservatives are all hateful, evil, racist Nazis so that any stray conservatism he hears should be ignored. It makes liberal minds into perfectly closed loops that are impervious to anything other than liberal doctrine.

11) Feelings are more important than logic: Liberals base their positions on emotions, not facts and logic and then they work backwards to shore up their position. This is why it's a waste of time to try to convince a liberal of anything based on logic. You don't "logic" someone out of a position that he didn't use "logic" to come up with in the first place.

12) Tribal affiliation is more important than individual action: There's one set of rules for members of the tribe and one set of rules for everyone else. Lying, breaking the rules, or fomenting hatred against a liberal in good standing may be out of bounds, but there are no rules when dealing with outsiders, who are viewed either as potential recruits, dupes to be tricked, or foes to be defeated. This is the same backwards mentality you see in places like Iraq and Afghanistan, except it's based on ideology, not religion.


http://townhall.com/columnists/johnh...7730/page/full
Posts: 11,807
mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mikey23545 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #226
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $120068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
Legal status of designated sites

UNESCO designation as a World Heritage Site provides prima facie evidence that such culturally sensitive sites are legally protected pursuant to the Law of War, under the Geneva Convention, its Articles, Protocols and Customs, together with other treaties including the Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict and international law.

Thus, the Geneva Convention treaty promulgates:

"Article 53. PROTECTION OF CULTURAL OBJECTS AND OF PLACES OF WORSHIP. Without prejudice to the provisions of the Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict of 14 May 1954,' and of other relevant international instruments, it is prohibited:[10]

(a) To commit any acts of hostility directed against the historic monuments, works of art or places of worship which constitute the cultural or spiritual heritage of peoples;
(b) To use such objects in support of the military effort;
(c) To make such objects the object of reprisals."

Where is the part that says public land in the US is "under UN authority?"
Posts: 17,100
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #227
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2119041
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
It's funny that Kaep thinks Fish is a liberal.
That's the way it works. If I disagree, then I'm just labeled as what they dislike in the world, despite the fact that it doesn't make any sense at all. It's silly.
__________________
Posts: 25,293
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #228
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $11142616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That's the way it works. If I disagree, then I'm just labeled as what they dislike in the world, despite the fact that it doesn't make any sense at all. It's silly.
So what would you consider yourself? You seem to post in favor of liberal Ideals Most of the time.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #229
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $18392
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
There is no compromising with liberals, it doesn't work.
Conservatives generally want to leave stuff well alone, we work our asses off, raise our families how we want, and if something out there upsets/offends us we go somewhere else.
Liberals can't understand that, they are whiny, spoiled little bitches that believe the world revolves around them. Some work, most don't or do very little, every little ****ing thing that bothers them must be changed, instead of choosing to go to a bar that doesn't allow smoking they start little coalitions and remove smoking from all bars, instead of ignoring a cross someone put up they seek to remove everyone they see, instead of choosing to voluntarily help a poor person they seek to force us to be responsible for someone else's welfare.
They constantly attack firearm possesion, maybe because they fear guns, or whatever, but I believe it's because they know that one day the conservatives in this country are going to grow tired of their bullshit, we're going to say enough and a civil war will result. Who wins a war? Generally the side that owns and knows how to use weapons. When the next civil war starts it will be conservatives against liberals, it is inevitable. A jellyfish against a weedwhacker.

They are never content and always trying to enact some new restriction or regulation on the population. And after they destroy the place they are from with all the bullshit, they move to other places and infect their disease on that area.
**** em all, they are destroying the greatest country to ever be founded.
It's because deep down, libs/progs/statists are nothing but control freaks. We all have that inner trait and conservatives learn to keep that in control while liberals get more and more out of control. They just need to learn to mind their own damn business but they won't, they have to be busy bodies and be in everyone's business, including trying to control our freedoms by government means. They are the sick ones and radicals.

TGI
Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #230
Kaepernick Kaepernick is offline
Niner Trash
 
Kaepernick's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Casino cash: $16043
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post
It's because deep down, libs/progs/statists are nothing but control freaks. We all have that inner trait and conservatives learn to keep that in control while liberals get more and more out of control. They just need to learn to mind their own damn business but they won't, they have to be busy bodies and be in everyone's business, including trying to control our freedoms by government means. They are the sick ones and radicals.

TGI
Witness the OP's 12 rules for being a liberal. It is so obvious and so true, it is easily codified.

Meanwhile, nobody on this thread can list additional conservative gains since 1960.

My entire point is that the nation has shifted far to the left since 1960. The question is, are we better off or worse off since that shift.

If you are an illegal alien receiving benefits you never paid into, you are better off. If you are a welfare queen taking a free ride off the taxpayers, you are better off. If you are a drag queen, you are better off. If you were irresponsible and produced multiple bastard children without any financial or physical support for them, you are better off. If you think the federal government can spend your money better than you can, you are better off.

I'm not the one who wrote or posted the 12 rules for liberals, but every single one of them is true and it is the cause of our decline and will be the cause of our eventual transformation into a socialist nation. Hell, we are a socialist nation now. 50 million on food stamps. 8 million on disability. 100 million people get some form of federal government assistance while doing nothing to earn it. We already ARE a socialist nation.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs."

The problem is that this has never worked anywhere it has been tried. Because it creates dependency and stifles personal incentive. As more parasites hop in the wagon being pulled by the producers, there is less incentive to produce, and more incentive to jump in the wagon for the free ride.

There used to be 15 taxpayers for every Social Security recipient. Now there are only 2 taxpayers per SS recipient and only 13 taxpayers for every SS Disabiility recipient.



Even Social Security itself is socialist. Not the money paid back from people who paid in, but all the people who never paid a cent into it.



Why bother talking. Liberalism is a mental disorder. There is no reasoning with the mind of a liberal. If you don't appeal to a liberal's emotions "it is for the children", "we have to do something", "if it even saves one life", "but we have to try", then you might as well be talking to a brick wall.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post

REFERRING TO COLIN KAEPERNICK, "Wouldn't want this clown for league minimum."
Posts: 1,653
Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #231
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $11142616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
Witness the OP's 12 rules for being a liberal. It is so obvious and so true, it is easily codified.

Meanwhile, nobody on this thread can list additional conservative gains since 1960.

My entire point is that the nation has shifted far to the left since 1960. The question is, are we better off or worse off since that shift.

If you are an illegal alien receiving benefits you never paid into, you are better off. If you are a welfare queen taking a free ride off the taxpayers, you are better off. If you are a drag queen, you are better off. If you were irresponsible and produced multiple bastard children without any financial or physical support for them, you are better off. If you think the federal government can spend your money better than you can, you are better off.

I'm not the one who wrote or posted the 12 rules for liberals, but every single one of them is true and it is the cause of our decline and will be the cause of our eventual transformation into a socialist nation. Hell, we are a socialist nation now. 50 million on food stamps. 8 million on disability. 100 million people get some form of federal government assistance while doing nothing to earn it. We already ARE a socialist nation.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs."

The problem is that this has never worked anywhere it has been tried. Because it creates dependency and stifles personal incentive. As more parasites hop in the wagon being pulled by the producers, there is less incentive to produce, and more incentive to jump in the wagon for the free ride.

There used to be 15 taxpayers for every Social Security recipient. Now there are only 2 taxpayers per SS recipient and only 13 taxpayers for every SS Disabiility recipient.



Even Social Security itself is socialist. Not the money paid back from people who paid in, but all the people who never paid a cent into it.



Why bother talking. Liberalism is a mental disorder. There is no reasoning with the mind of a liberal. If you don't appeal to a liberal's emotions "it is for the children", "we have to do something", "if it even saves one life", "but we have to try", then you might as well be talking to a brick wall.
You stole that mental disorder thing from Savage didn't you?
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #232
Braincase Braincase is offline
Captain Nemo
 
Braincase's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Brownbackistan
Casino cash: $1088490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
We already have the opposite.

We have the forced indoctrination of all Americans from age 5 to 18 in liberal government schools, brainwashing them with socialism along with global warming, recycling, gay rights, suzy has 2 mommies, diversity is our strength, guns are evil, there is no God, cars are bad and transit is good, cities are good and country living is bad, all white people are racist, Americans are bad, health care is a right, a job is a right, abortion is a right, on and on.

We already have the forced re-education camps. They are your local grade schools and high schools where the next wave of liberal brains are molded to fit the coming socialist paradigm.
Complete Bullshit.
__________________
BrainCase

I'm not procrastinating. I'm prioritizing.
Posts: 14,965
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #233
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $18392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
Complete Bullshit.
How so? I remember these kind of teachers back in the 80's. Some were suttle, others were raging liberals and hated all things repub/conservative, they didn't mind letting students understand this. We're all impressionable at that age and I wasn't any different. I leaned his way until I learned to question what he believed and later came to understand it was nothing more than statism. A system of big government and control that fails time and time again with the promise of prosperity for all. It is just another deception to deceive humans of their God-given freedoms and only leads them to misery and tyranny. Education needs to be back in the private sector because teachers are just government employees and for some can come down to self-preservation. What is good for big government, is good for them. The proof is in the debt pudding with just how broke we are trying to keep this false hope alive for decades. Our children and future generations will pay dearly for our mess.

TGI
Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #234
Braincase Braincase is offline
Captain Nemo
 
Braincase's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Brownbackistan
Casino cash: $1088490
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post
How so? I remember these kind of teachers back in the 80's. Some were suttle, others were raging liberals and hated all things repub/conservative, they didn't mind letting students understand this. We're all impressionable at that age and I wasn't any different. I leaned his way until I learned to question what he believed and later came to understand it was nothing more than statism. A system of big government and control that fails time and time again with the promise of prosperity for all. It is just another deception to deceive humans of their God-given freedoms and only leads them to misery and tyranny. Education needs to be back in the private sector because teachers are just government employees and for some can come down to self-preservation. What is good for big government, is good for them. The proof is in the debt pudding with just how broke we are trying to keep this false hope alive for decades. Our children and future generations will pay dearly for our mess.

TGI
1. You don't have to go to public school. Go to a private school, home school... or if you're afraid about what your teachers are teaching, review their day with them. I talk to my kids about their school day every day.
2. My wife is professor in a state university. If you are afraid of what they are teaching at the university level, take a look at ratemyprofessor.com, or one of those Rush/Beck groups on campus and they'll tell you which commie/pinko profs to avoid. I had 'em try to recruit me into theirt little cabal back in the 80's at WSU, I'm sure they're still on every other campus.
3. Guess what? People are free to make up their own minds. I used to think alot like some of the other guys on this board. Listened to Rush every ****ing day. Then I realized he was as full as a construction site shitter.
__________________
BrainCase

I'm not procrastinating. I'm prioritizing.
Posts: 14,965
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #235
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $18392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
1. You don't have to go to public school. Go to a private school, home school... or if you're afraid about what your teachers are teaching, review their day with them. I talk to my kids about their school day every day.
2. My wife is professor in a state university. If you are afraid of what they are teaching at the university level, take a look at ratemyprofessor.com, or one of those Rush/Beck groups on campus and they'll tell you which commie/pinko profs to avoid. I had 'em try to recruit me into theirt little cabal back in the 80's at WSU, I'm sure they're still on every other campus.
3. Guess what? People are free to make up their own minds. I used to think alot like some of the other guys on this board. Listened to Rush every ****ing day. Then I realized he was as full as a construction site shitter.
I was just giving you my experience on what I experienced and what Kaep was saying wasn't BS, like you said. The big march to big government statism is right in front of your eyes and has been there for decades, along with the huge debt to try to keep that alive. Something had to fuel that for decades. If you don't want to see that, fine, reality will hit one day when it all collapses. The proof is there.

TGI
Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #236
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $105720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
Complete Bullshit.
Oh, well I disagree with you that it's "complete" bullshit.
__________________
“Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.” — James Madison
Posts: 55,853
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #237
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $105720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
1. You don't have to go to public school. Go to a private school, home school... or if you're afraid about what your teachers are teaching, review their day with them. I talk to my kids about their school day every day.
All this is true with one big BUT—we all have to live with the effects of the social indoctrination of schools from K-12. It does affect us, in terms of how they vote and how they view govt—mostly as an entity that handles all our ills and takes care of us.

I mean seriously, when a K'er comes home saying they don't like that "white guy" during a national election and their readers are full of global warming nonense—what would anyone expect of our youth later? ( A lot of this is coming from UN funds for Agenda 21 right into local schools. Also read the UN Charter of Human Rights which is half socialism.)This is even more true with two parents working, no one home and too tired to check things when they get home for work.



Quote:
2. My wife is professor in a state university. If you are afraid of what they are teaching at the university level, take a look at ratemyprofessor.com, or one of those Rush/Beck groups on campus and they'll tell you which commie/pinko profs to avoid. I had 'em try to recruit me into theirt little cabal back in the 80's at WSU, I'm sure they're still on every other campus.
3. Guess what? People are free to make up their own minds. I used to think alot like some of the other guys on this board. Listened to Rush every ****ing day. Then I realized he was as full as a construction site shitter.
I am not as concerned about the university college level, although dominated by Marxists, because they are at least adults, young ones, but still not children.
However, I do think a variety of views serves them better so they have something to make their minds up about. However, a professor ranting about Rs in general as evil in a literature class, is beyond teaching the course.

The administration at my daughter's college, hates Rate My Professor, and claim it's not accurate. All the more reason to use it, imo. She's found it to be dead accurate and has allowed her to avoid courses with shitty profs but it's not based on political views.
__________________
“Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.” — James Madison
Posts: 55,853
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #238
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $120068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post

Legal status of designated sites

UNESCO designation as a World Heritage Site provides prima facie evidence that such culturally sensitive sites are legally protected pursuant to the Law of War, under the Geneva Convention, its Articles, Protocols and Customs, together with other treaties including the Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict and international law.

Thus, the Geneva Convention treaty promulgates:

"Article 53. PROTECTION OF CULTURAL OBJECTS AND OF PLACES OF WORSHIP. Without prejudice to the provisions of the Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict of 14 May 1954,' and of other relevant international instruments, it is prohibited:[10]

(a) To commit any acts of hostility directed against the historic monuments, works of art or places of worship which constitute the cultural or spiritual heritage of peoples;
(b) To use such objects in support of the military effort;
(c) To make such objects the object of reprisals."


Where is the part that says public land in the US is "under UN authority?"
Posts: 17,100
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #239
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $1207601
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Where is the part that says public land in the US is "under UN authority?"
I'd save your time, coz.

Reason didn't lead him to that conclusion, and reason's not going to lead him out.
__________________
Posts: 43,489
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #240
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $32541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post

My entire point is that the nation has shifted far to the left since 1960. The question is, are we better off or worse off since that shift.
.
It's not the nation has shifted left. It's that you have been sold an extreme right position.



/illegal's pay more in taxes then the receive back from the government. If you are going to parrot talk radio, you should at least not parrot lies.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 3,572
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.