Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 05:55 PM  
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $20272
The Browns should only take a QB in the 2014 first round if he's a sure thing

Right? I mean, that's what I've been told by numerous people on this forum.

The QB need for them is now pretty damn dire, but they shouldn't draft one just to draft one. Only if he's the right guy!

They can't afford another busted QB, right?

Right?
Posts: 57,645
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #46
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $20272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Thanks.

You know, I come here, and like im super sensitive to the Chiefs history. But it is HARD AS **** to be a browns fan.

Yeah, I get what they are doing, they want a qb, I get that. BUT TRENT IS A BEAST. He is what made watching this shitty team watchable. He made watching them suck on every sunday easier.

Now, I replace my joy, with watching BRIAN HOYER, AND WILLIS MCGAHEE. LET THE MOTHER ****ING GOOD TIMES ROOOOOOLLLLLLLL..........
PM Bob Dole. I think he sets up these webinars with pr_capone and Marty MacDonald on saving your team. You learn valuable skills like marketing on social media, creating catchy slogans on airplane banners, and what to do if your starting ILB murder-suicides himself in the stadium parking lot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 57,645
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #47
Mav Mav is offline
Here for LOLZ
 
Mav's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $26322


This is the type of play that made Cleveland fans love this guy.
__________________


THANK YOU CLAY
Posts: 13,172
Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #48
DaneMcCloud DaneMcCloud is offline
Band
 
DaneMcCloud's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The 'Wood
Casino cash: $9787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Shut the **** up dane. You don't know shit. You obviously don't know shit about CLEVELAND, and you don't know shit about HOW HARD HE HAD TO run to get that 3.5 yards per carry, or that he played most of last year with broken ribs......

**** YOUR FACE YOU PUTRID SELF ABSORBED TINY DICK HAVING CUM QUAT....

**** your face you shallow empty soul of a man.

Why don't you go pull the legs off some spiders and then after that you can head up to the local orphanage and laugh at the kids for having no parents.

Just don't touch any of them you sick ****.
I'd suggest using a towel because there isn't a tampon large enough to contain your bleeding.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
Geno > Cam
Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) View Post
Dane is gonna have to leave again after we draft Geno.

He faces monstrous backlash.
Posts: 49,691
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #49
Mav Mav is offline
Here for LOLZ
 
Mav's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $26322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
PM Bob Dole. I think he sets up these webinars with pr_capone and Marty MacDonald on saving your team. You learn valuable skills like marketing on social media, creating catchy slogans on airplane banners, and what to do if your starting ILB murder-suicides himself in the stadium parking lot.
Yeah. There will prolly be mass suicides in Cleveland after this. First your owner has his company seized by the FBI, and now this.

Its been a stellar year for the browns.
__________________


THANK YOU CLAY
Posts: 13,172
Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #50
Rams Fan Rams Fan is offline
We Are Saint Louis
 
Rams Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $9097
How bad will the Browns be without Richardson? They won't be the worst team, but certainly bottom 10, if not bottom 5.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF **** THIS NEVAR HAPPENS TO US!! HOW THE **** DID WE WIN THIS? I'M SIGGING MYSELF UP FOR THIS ONE.
Posts: 11,747
Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #51
DaneMcCloud DaneMcCloud is offline
Band
 
DaneMcCloud's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The 'Wood
Casino cash: $9787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Yeah. There will prolly be mass suicides in Cleveland after this. First your owner has his company seized by the FBI, and now this.

Its been a stellar year for the browns.
Payback for posting on Chiefsplanet, Mother****er
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
Geno > Cam
Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) View Post
Dane is gonna have to leave again after we draft Geno.

He faces monstrous backlash.
Posts: 49,691
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #52
Mav Mav is offline
Here for LOLZ
 
Mav's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $26322
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'd suggest using a towel because there isn't a tampon large enough to contain your bleeding.
actually, I feel a lot better at the moment.

Thanks.
__________________


THANK YOU CLAY
Posts: 13,172
Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #53
Easy 6 Easy 6 is online now
Fear This Man
 
Easy 6's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the goldilocks zone
Casino cash: $26107
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, how can Cleveland possibly recover from losing a running back that averages 3.5 yards a carry?

In fairness, he's probably much better than what he's been able to show in cleveland, dude is a bruiser but he's been looking at 8-9 in the box because they literally have nothing else.

He was a good back on a bad team, Indy just got waaay better on offense.
Posts: 30,488
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #54
stonedstooge stonedstooge is online now
Arf! Arf! Arf!
 
stonedstooge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North
Casino cash: $18666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Thanks.

You know, I come here, and like im super sensitive to the Chiefs history. But it is HARD AS **** to be a browns fan.

Yeah, I get what they are doing, they want a qb, I get that. BUT TRENT IS A BEAST. He is what made watching this shitty team watchable. He made watching them suck on every sunday easier.

Now, I replace my joy, with watching BRIAN HOYER, AND WILLIS MCGAHEE. LET THE MOTHER ****ING GOOD TIMES ROOOOOOLLLLLLLL..........
One must suffer, to get the Right Tackle of your dreams
__________________
2013 ADOPT A CHIEF
Eric Kush




"Often is a word I seldom use"--JP
Posts: 22,459
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #55
Bowser Bowser is online now
Eff an A, Cotton!!
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In Transition
Casino cash: $6637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
How bad will the Browns be without Richardson? They won't be the worst team, but certainly bottom 10, if not bottom 5.
They'll likely be drafting top three, if I were to guess.
Posts: 52,837
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #56
Mav Mav is offline
Here for LOLZ
 
Mav's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $26322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
How bad will the Browns be without Richardson? They won't be the worst team, but certainly bottom 10, if not bottom 5.
Oh, they are starting Brian Hoyer. He was the 3RD QB ON THE DEPTH CHART.

This is full tank mode for this team.

They wont win 3 games, although there is the talent to win 10 if josh Gordon was ready to go. They are blowing this thing up completely.
__________________


THANK YOU CLAY
Posts: 13,172
Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mav has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #57
Rams Fan Rams Fan is offline
We Are Saint Louis
 
Rams Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $9097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Shut the **** up dane. You don't know shit. You obviously don't know shit about CLEVELAND, and you don't know shit about HOW HARD HE HAD TO run to get that 3.5 yards per carry, or that he played most of last year with broken ribs......

**** YOUR FACE YOU PUTRID SELF ABSORBED TINY DICK HAVING CUM QUAT....

**** your face you shallow empty soul of a man.

Why don't you go pull the legs off some spiders and then after that you can head up to the local orphanage and laugh at the kids for having no parents.

Just don't touch any of them you sick ****.
Does Steven Jackson have an excuse then?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF **** THIS NEVAR HAPPENS TO US!! HOW THE **** DID WE WIN THIS? I'M SIGGING MYSELF UP FOR THIS ONE.
Posts: 11,747
Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #58
O.city O.city is online now
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $17947
They could end up with a top 2 or 3 pick plus another mid first rounder. They can get what they get from Richardson with a 3 round pick
Posts: 31,363
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #59
Rams Fan Rams Fan is offline
We Are Saint Louis
 
Rams Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $9097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Oh, they are starting Brian Hoyer. He was the 3RD QB ON THE DEPTH CHART.

This is full tank mode for this team.

They wont win 3 games, although there is the talent to win 10 if josh Gordon was ready to go. They are blowing this thing up completely.
Lombardi's an idiot who can die in an AIDs tree then. The team has talent, but bailing on Weeden and Richardson is the wrong way to go.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF **** THIS NEVAR HAPPENS TO US!! HOW THE **** DID WE WIN THIS? I'M SIGGING MYSELF UP FOR THIS ONE.
Posts: 11,747
Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #60
Bearcat Bearcat is online now
Is this real life?
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $10871
It would be pointless to try again.

I mean, after Blackledge, what's the ****ing point?
__________________
Posts: 27,702
Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Bearcat has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:28 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.