Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 09:07 AM  
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is online now
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $34356
McDonald's helps workers get food stamps.

McDonald's helps workers get food stamps

Quote:
Nancy Salgado, who has worked at a Chicago McDonald's for 10 years and makes $8.25 an hour, asked the McResource representative a number of questions related to getting assistance to pay for her heating bill, her groceries and her sister's medical expenses. Salgado told the representative that she was recording the call for her sister.

The helpline operator never asked Salgado how much she made per hour, and how many hours per week she worked beyond the fact that she was a full-time employee. But she said that Salgado "definitely should be able to qualify for both food stamps and heating assistance."

The representative then pointed her toward a number of resources in Chicago, such as food pantries and a program that would help cover some of her heating bill. She said she would email her specific phone numbers and programs.

The operator also explained that the McResource line is available to help McDonald's workers who need help navigating the process of getting public assistance. The helpline's phone number is posted in fliers at many McDonald's locations.
Nice of McDonalds to help get its employees on the gov't teet.

Last edited by WhawhaWhat; 10-24-2013 at 11:48 AM..
Posts: 3,953
WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #271
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $34226
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
No that's twisting what the word subsidy means. Those workers are being subsidized. They're not improving themselves to get higher pay. That's NOT MCDonald's fault whatsoever. The jobs there pay what they pay because anyone can do that kind of work. It's not high skilled labor. So there's no scarcity of workers for those jobs. Once again, your command of supply and demand is lacking.

Furthermore, the govt does NOT have to subsidize them either. This wasn't the case in the past.

You probably think the govt allowing people to keep their own money via a tax credit is a subsidy too.

No, it is a subsidy. These companies know they can pay a under poverty level wage and the government will make it up. Which is why they encourage their workers and teach them how to sign up for the programs, all while stopping workers efforts to mobilize and demand better wages. The companies are using the government to socialize their losses.

To the tune of 9 billion a year. Of your tax dollars.

Great to see you believe the same corporate B.S. of unskilled workers, doesn't surprise me, you swallow everything the sell you.

But, again, you show your fundamental wrongness of economic issues.

I'll ask you the same questions that no one else will answer.

What good does it do for society to allow companies that use their workers to make a profit while paying them a wage that the cannot survive on in that society?

When did it become acceptable for workers doing a forty hour week to not be able to participate in the economy? When did the social contract change? Why are we throwing the 8-8-8 out the window and saying these full time workers don't deserve the very basics?

How can a free market society function if workers, no matter what skill level, cannot earn enough money to afford the very basics?

True of false: A company that cannot make profit off it's workers while paying a living wage that allows those workers to participate in the market, will always need government assistance?

Quote:
Furthermore, the govt does NOT have to subsidize them either. This wasn't the case in the past.
You are actually right on something, wow. The government didn't have to subsidize full time employees because they had a wage that allowed them to afford the basic needs.

That is why your entire argument is bunk.

The minimum wage use to allow a full time worker to support two kids without government assistance because the wage allowed them to afford the basics.

Why should the minimum wage not keep up with inflation to still allow full time working Americans to participate in the American economy?
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 3,753
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #272
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $4086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Thank you for giving me specific policies that you base your rants on.
I told you where you can put your studies. I was even nice enough to tell you how to position them, and do I need to repeat those instructions again? You are nothing more than a liberal big government bigot, that doesn't understand there is more to these issues than your studies, like real world experiences which you dismiss because of your bigotry. There is no arguing with a bigot communist like yourself.
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #273
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $34226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post


IboneIguanas is just an idiot that cannot see the error of his ways. Hell, he can't even see that his beliefs are a mirror image of communism, so we are all just wasting our time trying to talk to the idiot. He's a combination of Stalin, and Mussolini just parroting his progressive/communist thoughts for this out of control big government.
You have no idea what communism means if you think communism is workers earning their participation in society through a forty hour work week.

You ever going to give me an specifics about which liberal policies you are talking about?
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 3,753
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #274
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $34226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
I told you where you can put your studies. I was even nice enough to tell you how to position them, and do I need to repeat those instructions again? You are nothing more than a liberal big government bigot, that doesn't understand there is more to these issues than your studies, like real world experiences which you dismiss because of your bigotry. There is no arguing with a bigot communist like yourself.

You haven't provided any real world experiences, specifics, or examples to back up any of your rants.

The only one dismissing anything here is you, by refusing to look at any data that doesn't agree with your conditioned views and going on rants that don't address anything anyone has said.

I'll ask you a question BEP hates (because the real world proves Austrian economics wrong every single time), but name one successful country based off of Austrian economics.

I look forward to your nonanswer rant though because if you don't know what communism means you sure as heck anit going to know what Austrian economics mean.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 3,753
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:58 PM   #275
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $111513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
You haven't provided any real world experiences, specifics, or examples to back up any of your rants.

The only one dismissing anything here is you, by refusing to look at any data that doesn't agree with your conditioned views and going on rants that don't address anything anyone has said.
Pot calling kettle.

Quote:
I'll ask you a question BEP hates (because the real world proves Austrian economics wrong every single time), but name one successful country based off of Austrian economics.
Well, because it's actually irrelevant. That's what's called an arbitrary and your own personal standard. It's also another one of your logical fallacies you resort to when you can't refute a specific economic point. Here you're using it as a strawman because I wasn't even discussing the Austrian School points but just common sense routine logical points.

But supply and demand works in the real world all around you. In fact it's such a natural law other economic schools of thought recognize it. It even exists in a socialism. It's at work when you see lines for toilet paper. You just can't see it in the Ivory Tower you're in because you're looking down on everyone.
__________________

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 10-29-2013 at 05:03 PM..
Posts: 56,812
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #276
blake5676 blake5676 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
You haven't provided any real world experiences, specifics, or examples to back up any of your rants.

The only one dismissing anything here is you, by refusing to look at any data that doesn't agree with your conditioned views and going on rants that don't address anything anyone has said.

I'll ask you a question BEP hates (because the real world proves Austrian economics wrong every single time), but name one successful country based off of Austrian economics.

I look forward to your nonanswer rant though because if you don't know what communism means you sure as heck anit going to know what Austrian economics mean.

And you told everyone this morning in another thread that if their insurance had been canceled, it was a CRAP plan. I posted the stats of my current plan for you and posed the question "what makes my plan crap?"

Still waiting for your response to that........
Posts: 344
blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #277
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $34226
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Pot calling kettle.


You guys have to actually provide data before I can dismiss it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Well, because it's actually irrelevant. That's what's called an arbitrary and your own personal standard.

But supply and demand works in the real world all around you. In fact it's such a natural law other economic schools of thought recognize it. You just can't see it in the Ivory Tower you're in. A
Yes, I'm denying supply and demand. That is the only thing Austrian Economics defines itself by.



Great non answer that didn't address anything, as usual.

Quote:
Here you're using it as a strawman because I wasn't even discussing the Austrian School points but just common sense routine logical points
BEP, in order for it to be a strawman, I would have to have argued against Austrian Economics, which is what your "common sense" points are... talking points. I see your knowledge of logical fallacies is par with your economic knowledge.

I just asked for successful examples. You know, that data I supposedly ignore.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock

Last edited by Loneiguana; 10-29-2013 at 05:07 PM..
Posts: 3,753
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #278
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $34226
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
And you told everyone this morning in another thread that if their insurance had been canceled, it was a CRAP plan. I posted the stats of my current plan for you and posed the question "what makes my plan crap?"

Still waiting for your response to that........
The answer is in the article. You know, where it said they don't meet new standards...
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 3,753
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #279
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $111513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
No, it is a subsidy. These companies know they can pay a under poverty level wage and the government will make it up. Which is why they encourage their workers and teach them how to sign up for the programs, all while stopping workers efforts to mobilize and demand better wages. The companies are using the government to socialize their losses.

To the tune of 9 billion a year. Of your tax dollars.

Great to see you believe the same corporate B.S. of unskilled workers, doesn't surprise me, you swallow everything the sell you.

But, again, you show your fundamental wrongness of economic issues.

I'll ask you the same questions that no one else will answer.

What good does it do for society to allow companies that use their workers to make a profit while paying them a wage that the cannot survive on in that society?

When did it become acceptable for workers doing a forty hour week to not be able to participate in the economy? When did the social contract change? Why are we throwing the 8-8-8 out the window and saying these full time workers don't deserve the very basics?

How can a free market society function if workers, no matter what skill level, cannot earn enough money to afford the very basics?

True of false: A company that cannot make profit off it's workers while paying a living wage that allows those workers to participate in the market, will always need government assistance?



You are actually right on something, wow. The government didn't have to subsidize full time employees because they had a wage that allowed them to afford the basic needs.

That is why your entire argument is bunk.

The minimum wage use to allow a full time worker to support two kids without government assistance because the wage allowed them to afford the basics.

Why should the minimum wage not keep up with inflation to still allow full time working Americans to participate in the American economy?
NOPE

Also you're asking the wrong questions.Minimum wage wouldn't even need to keep up if the Federal Reserve didn't monetize our govt debt by printing more dollars and making cheap easy credit. That's what causes the lower rungs to fall behind....even the middle-class. Everyone, except the politically connect rich whose assets are kept at a higher artificial value with money creation. Also Wall Street.

But by all means resort to wage controls. Those are part of Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto too. But you claim to know what communism is.
__________________
Posts: 56,812
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #280
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $111513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post


You guys have to actually provide data before I can dismiss it.





Yes, I'm denying supply and demand. That is the only thing Austrian Economics defines itself by.



Great non answer that didn't address anything, as usual.
You're the one who inserted the Austrian School out of nowhere into this. But based on your posts over time you continuously show you don't understand supply and demand. And I don't need to answer you. I told you before you're a waste of time on certain topics. And I don't have the time.

By all means resort to emoticons or emotions. Says all.
__________________
Posts: 56,812
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #281
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $34226
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
NOPE

Also you're asking the wrong questions.Minimum wage wouldn't even need to keep up if the Federal Reserve didn't monetize our govt debt by printing more dollars and making cheap easy credit. That's what causes the lower rungs to fall behind....even the middle-class. Everyone, except the politically connect rich whose assets are kept at a higher artificial value with money creation. Also Wall Street.

But by all means resort to wage controls. Those are part of Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto too. But you claim to know what communism is.
Thanks for not answering any questions and blaming the government. I wouldn't expect anything else out of you.

You admit inflation goes up, blame the government, but then don't even respond about wages increasing alongside? Pathetic.

Hey guess what? Only workers are hurt by inflation. Companies get to raise prices, continue to make the same profit, while paying employees less and less.

Nice of you to ignore that too.

A wage floor is less government interference in the market than subsidizing full time working employees.

But, Keep calling the person who wants workers off the government dole a communist.

It really only shows what conditioned monkeys you guys are to the corporatism agenda.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock

Last edited by Loneiguana; 10-30-2013 at 06:11 AM..
Posts: 3,753
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #282
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $34226
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
You're the one who inserted the Austrian School out of nowhere into this. But based on your posts over time you continuously show you don't understand supply and demand. And I don't need to answer you. I told you before you're a waste of time on certain topics. And I don't have the time.

By all means resort to emoticons or emotions. Says all.
If you can respond with this, but not actually address any of the conversation or answer the questions, then you are just lazy.

Or you can't answer the simple question of why shouldn't the minimum wage should keep pace with inflation because there is not answer besides it should.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 3,753
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #283
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $4086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
You haven't provided any real world experiences, specifics, or examples to back up any of your rants.

The only one dismissing anything here is you, by refusing to look at any data that doesn't agree with your conditioned views and going on rants that don't address anything anyone has said.

I'll ask you a question BEP hates (because the real world proves Austrian economics wrong every single time), but name one successful country based off of Austrian economics.

I look forward to your nonanswer rant though because if you don't know what communism means you sure as heck anit going to know what Austrian economics mean.
You are such a bigot, and can't seem to realize that price, and wage control is one of the fundamental ideas of Marxism. Just because something looks good to you on paper, doesn't mean it will work in the real world. Look what happened with ObamaScare. Need I say more, or are you going to keep being an idiot, and ignoring the stuff that is as plain as day?
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #284
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $111513
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
And you told everyone this morning in another thread that if their insurance had been canceled, it was a CRAP plan. I posted the stats of my current plan for you and posed the question "what makes my plan crap?"

Still waiting for your response to that........
What he doesn't like about a free-market is that each individual does their own valuing. That means it's up to you to decide whether or not its crap--not iguana or his govt. That's the collectivist mind set. Anti-individual. The group is all; the individual nothing.
__________________
Posts: 56,812
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #285
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $111513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
If you can respond with this, but not actually address any of the conversation or answer the questions, then you are just lazy.
No I don't have time on a MB to give you a proper education. I'm packing for a trip and have somewhere here to boot.

Quote:
Or you can't answer the simple question of why shouldn't the minimum wage should keep pace with inflation because there is not answer besides it should.
I did answer you. I can't help if you can't recognize it. I said it was the wrong question. I you why we have inflation, because if we didn't wages wouldn't need to keep pace. Get it now? Probably not. But that's my answer. Your question was designed to box a person into a false choice.

BTW, you don't tell me what I have to do as if you're some dictator a la Castro. I don't even read your full posts anymore anyway.
__________________

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 10-29-2013 at 06:48 PM..
Posts: 56,812
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.