Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 09:07 AM  
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is online now
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $10080
McDonald's helps workers get food stamps.

McDonald's helps workers get food stamps

Quote:
Nancy Salgado, who has worked at a Chicago McDonald's for 10 years and makes $8.25 an hour, asked the McResource representative a number of questions related to getting assistance to pay for her heating bill, her groceries and her sister's medical expenses. Salgado told the representative that she was recording the call for her sister.

The helpline operator never asked Salgado how much she made per hour, and how many hours per week she worked beyond the fact that she was a full-time employee. But she said that Salgado "definitely should be able to qualify for both food stamps and heating assistance."

The representative then pointed her toward a number of resources in Chicago, such as food pantries and a program that would help cover some of her heating bill. She said she would email her specific phone numbers and programs.

The operator also explained that the McResource line is available to help McDonald's workers who need help navigating the process of getting public assistance. The helpline's phone number is posted in fliers at many McDonald's locations.
Nice of McDonalds to help get its employees on the gov't teet.

Last edited by WhawhaWhat; 10-24-2013 at 11:48 AM..
Posts: 4,685
WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #286
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
No I don't have time on a MB to give you a proper education. I'm packing for a trip and have somewhere here to boot.


I did answer you. I can't help if you can't recognize it. I said it was the wrong question. I you why we have inflation, because if we didn't wages wouldn't need to keep pace. Get it now? Probably not. But that's my answer. Your question was designed to box a person into a false choice.

BTW, you don't tell me what I have to do as if you're some dictator a la Castro. I don't even read your full posts anymore anyway.
LoneNaziYouth is not going to like this post at all.
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:16 AM   #287
Loneiguana Loneiguana is online now
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $7565
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
No I don't have time on a MB to give you a proper education. I'm packing for a trip and have somewhere here to boot.


I did answer you. I can't help if you can't recognize it. I said it was the wrong question. I you why we have inflation, because if we didn't wages wouldn't need to keep pace. Get it now? Probably not. But that's my answer. Your question was designed to box a person into a false choice.

BTW, you don't tell me what I have to do as if you're some dictator a la Castro. I don't even read your full posts anymore anyway.
Oh, so you just want to stick your head in the sand, say "inflation shouldn't happen" "government bad hur der" and therefore we shouldn't address inflation and wages and the massive amount of government aid going to full time workers.

What a another great non answer by BEP.

Inflation happens, whether you want it too or not and saying inflation is caused by such and such doesn't have anything to do with the inflation that HAS happened.

You aren't only dumb. You are dumb and lazy.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,028
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:17 AM   #288
Loneiguana Loneiguana is online now
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $7565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
You are such a bigot, and can't seem to realize that price, and wage control is one of the fundamental ideas of Marxism. Just because something looks good to you on paper, doesn't mean it will work in the real world. Look what happened with ObamaScare. Need I say more, or are you going to keep being an idiot, and ignoring the stuff that is as plain as day?
No No, keep ranting. It is amusing how you can type so many words without actually ever saying anything at all.

Still waiting for some real world examples you keep alluding too.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,028
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #289
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
No No, keep ranting. It is amusing how you can type so many words without actually ever saying anything at all.

Still waiting for some real world examples you keep alluding too.
I'm not going to give you any personal info, and if that's what you want, then you can wish in one hand, and jerk your communist Prez off with the other, and see which one fills up first. Other people have given you real world experiences, but you ignored those, like a true bigot would. If you are saying that I gave no real world examples, well then I've caught you in a second lie. Geez, you're making a habit of this. You are nothing more than a bigot, and a pathological liar. Many of us live in the real world, not some wishy washy world of studies on paper, that are make believe. You should Google this study, because it fits right in with your beliefs, Pressures Produced When Penguins Poo. Good day, dumbass.
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #290
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $13162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Oh, so you just want to stick your head in the sand, say "inflation shouldn't happen" "government bad hur der" and therefore we shouldn't address inflation and wages and the massive amount of government aid going to full time workers.

What a another great non answer by BEP.

Inflation happens, whether you want it too or not and saying inflation is caused by such and such doesn't have anything to do with the inflation that HAS happened.

You aren't only dumb. You are dumb and lazy.
No I don't have time but keep ranting yourself. Also, I did answer you. You're so poorly educated in economics you can't recognize it.
__________________
“The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature.” ~ James Madison, Father of the Constitution
Posts: 58,229
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #291
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
FAUX-HAWKS for all!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $14452
Is there a middle ground where someone can agree she doesn't deserve more than the prevailing market wage, but that she's also to be commended for working every day for her employer for 8 years?
__________________
Cardinal Nation Blog 5/29/14: "Without KC. The America League Owns The Cardinals"
Posts: 14,593
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:55 PM   #292
KC native KC native is online now
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $11250
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
NOPE

Also you're asking the wrong questions.Minimum wage wouldn't even need to keep up if the Federal Reserve didn't monetize our govt debt by printing more dollars and making cheap easy credit. That's what causes the lower rungs to fall behind....even the middle-class. Everyone, except the politically connect rich whose assets are kept at a higher artificial value with money creation. Also Wall Street.

But by all means resort to wage controls. Those are part of Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto too. But you claim to know what communism is.
Please elaborate on how the Fed's recent monetization of our debt is the cause of a 3 decade slide for the middle class?

****ing clown shoes
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa

Last edited by KC native; 10-30-2013 at 02:27 PM..
Posts: 18,043
KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #293
KC native KC native is online now
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $11250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
I'm not going to give you any personal info, and if that's what you want, then you can wish in one hand, and jerk your communist Prez off with the other, and see which one fills up first. Other people have given you real world experiences, but you ignored those, like a true bigot would. If you are saying that I gave no real world examples, well then I've caught you in a second lie. Geez, you're making a habit of this. You are nothing more than a bigot, and a pathological liar. Many of us live in the real world, not some wishy washy world of studies on paper, that are make believe. You should Google this study, because it fits right in with your beliefs, Pressures Produced When Penguins Poo. Good day, dumbass.
You are a retarded right wing buzz word machine
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 18,043
KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.KC native is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #294
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is online now
Veteran
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $10080
My best thread ever!!!
Posts: 4,685
WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #295
Loneiguana Loneiguana is online now
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $7565
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
No I don't have time but keep ranting yourself. Also, I did answer you. You're so poorly educated in economics you can't recognize it.
Saying who you blame for inflation isn't an answer for how to deal with present inflation.

Your knowledge of logic is another failing of yours.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,028
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #296
Loneiguana Loneiguana is online now
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $7565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
I'm not going to give you any personal info, and if that's what you want, then you can wish in one hand, and jerk your communist Prez off with the other, and see which one fills up first. Other people have given you real world experiences, but you ignored those, like a true bigot would. If you are saying that I gave no real world examples, well then I've caught you in a second lie. Geez, you're making a habit of this. You are nothing more than a bigot, and a pathological liar. Many of us live in the real world, not some wishy washy world of studies on paper, that are make believe. You should Google this study, because it fits right in with your beliefs, Pressures Produced When Penguins Poo. Good day, dumbass.
You have a talent for using a lot of words to saying absolutely nothing of substance.

Please continue.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,028
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:05 PM   #297
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Race Card native View Post
You are a retarded right wing buzz word machine
And you are a lying communist idiot, that will help spread all of the lies, and deceit that the stupid Odumber admin puts forth.
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #298
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
You have a talent for using a lot of words to saying absolutely nothing of substance.

Please continue.
You sound like a broken record, and a parrot for communism. The funny thing is, none of you libturds have any real idea of how real world economics work, but you live in a fantasy land of how you think they should work, because you have these "Alice in Wonderland" studies to "support" your views. After catching you in several lies, you have no integrity left, but you had very little if any to begin with. Sooner, or later the filth like you that support this communist style of government, will get what you deserve. When that happens, I'll gladly sit back, and lmao.
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #299
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $13162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Saying who you blame for inflation isn't an answer for how to deal with present inflation.

Your knowledge of logic is another failing of yours.
NO! You're still not getting it. If things cost more then wages need to keep apace right? That's exactly what you're saying.

What I am saying is, if there is no inflation then this isn't a concern because prices don't rise like they do with inflation (more money in circulation). In fact they remain more stable and in some cases fall.

If they do rise it's due to some shortage and a rise is necessary to discourage demand to ensure supply. But it also means competition via alternatives or other supplies enter the market again.

You're the one not using logic. In fact your entire premise is flawed. You haven't a clue how central banking floods the market with too much cheap credit and money which means one needs more of it to buy things. This is what has led you to think we need wage controls as in a higher min wage.

It's a needless question for two false choice when the root cause is addressed.
__________________
“The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature.” ~ James Madison, Father of the Constitution
Posts: 58,229
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #300
Loneiguana Loneiguana is online now
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $7565
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
NO! You're still not getting it. If things cost more then wages need to keep apace right? That's exactly what you're saying.

What I am saying is, if there is no inflation then this isn't a concern because prices don't rise like they do with inflation (more money in circulation). In fact they remain more stable and in some cases fall.

If they do rise it's due to some shortage and a rise is necessary to discourage demand to ensure supply. But it also means competition via alternatives or other supplies enter the market again.

You're the one not using logic. In fact your entire premise is flawed. You haven't a clue how central banking floods the market with too much cheap credit and money which means one needs more of it to buy things. This is what has led you to think we need wage controls as in a higher min wage.

It's a needless question for two false choice when the root cause is addressed.
I don't want your baseless economic theories, BEP, that don't at all address the fact that the minimum wage is less than historic standards due to inflation.

Take your theories to D.C. , implement them, solve inflation () and guess what, you still have the problem that wages have decreased due to inflation that has already happened.

So, are you actually going to comment on that, or continue to attempt to change to the subject?
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,028
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:29 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.