Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 10:07 AM  
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $12095
McDonald's helps workers get food stamps.

McDonald's helps workers get food stamps

Quote:
Nancy Salgado, who has worked at a Chicago McDonald's for 10 years and makes $8.25 an hour, asked the McResource representative a number of questions related to getting assistance to pay for her heating bill, her groceries and her sister's medical expenses. Salgado told the representative that she was recording the call for her sister.

The helpline operator never asked Salgado how much she made per hour, and how many hours per week she worked beyond the fact that she was a full-time employee. But she said that Salgado "definitely should be able to qualify for both food stamps and heating assistance."

The representative then pointed her toward a number of resources in Chicago, such as food pantries and a program that would help cover some of her heating bill. She said she would email her specific phone numbers and programs.

The operator also explained that the McResource line is available to help McDonald's workers who need help navigating the process of getting public assistance. The helpline's phone number is posted in fliers at many McDonald's locations.
Nice of McDonalds to help get its employees on the gov't teet.

Last edited by WhawhaWhat; 10-24-2013 at 12:48 PM..
Posts: 4,928
WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:43 AM   #451
blaise blaise is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Only people with money should have sex!

Because we definitely can't make birth control easily and widely available, we can't have abortion.

So the only thing to do is place a income barrier to people having sex.

Genius.
"Have 10 kids. McDonalds has an obligation to keep them above the poverty line."

- loneiguana
Posts: 21,002
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:59 AM   #452
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Only people with money should have sex!

Because we definitely can't make birth control easily and widely available, we can't have abortion.

So the only thing to do is place a income barrier to people having sex.

Genius.
It's simple shit for brains. If they are going to have sex, then they should use protection, and that is something that we, the tax payers should not have to pay for. If you want to dance, you have to pay the band. You are a real ****tard, and think the government should be behind everything. I hope you, and DirectScum hook up to board the Douchebag canoe, and both of you go down with the ship. No doubt you are going down on each other.
__________________
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:09 AM   #453
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $8780
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
"Have 10 kids. McDonalds has an obligation to keep them above the poverty line."

- loneiguana
Actually the argument is that a full time job should allow you to support 2 kids, based upon what our Country decided 70 years ago and show able through historical data.

You continued effort to not recognize this fact, strawman the issue, and belief that full time working American should have to depend on the government is quite telling.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,175
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #454
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $8780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
It's simple shit for brains. If they are going to have sex, then they should use protection, and that is something that we, the tax payers should not have to pay for. If you want to dance, you have to pay the band. You are a real ****tard, and think the government should be behind everything. I hope you, and DirectScum hook up to board the Douchebag canoe, and both of you go down with the ship. No doubt you are going down on each other.
Where did I say the government should be behind birth control?

Still failing and reading comprehension I see?

But hey, you guys are the ones who wants these people collecting money from the government rather than supporting themselves through their work, so I would say you are confused. You are the one who wants government in their lives.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,175
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #455
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Where did I say the government should be behind birth control?

Still failing and reading comprehension I see?

But hey, you guys are the ones who wants these people collecting money from the government rather than supporting themselves through their work, so I would say you are confused. You are the one who wants government in their lives.
You want government to do everything. You want them to raise minimum wage, and who knows what the **** else, so why would you not be behind them forcing somebody to provide them with free birth control? You already mentioned providing birth control earlier, and who in the hell do you think is going to do that for cheap, or free, unless it's forced by the government? I want minimal government. I never said anything about wanting government in my life, so once again you are a big ****ing douchebag liar, as usual. If they can't support 2, or more kids, and themselves, then maybe they shouldn't have had those kids, and/or maybe it's time to get a better paying job. I can't help it if people made bad decisions in their life, and are now suffering for those mistakes. It's not my job, nor is it the governments job to get their ass out of the jam, that they put it in. That's the problem with you libturds these days, you don't want to be responsible for yourselves. You want to run to "big nanny government" to fix all of your problems. **** that shit, we have way too much government, and it's getting worse, with the moron that we have in the WH right now. Society has gotten to the point where everyone has a right, but nobody has a responsibility. That's libtardism in a nutshell, and it's beyond stupid.
__________________

Last edited by Mod98Ban; 11-05-2013 at 08:25 AM..
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Mod98Ban
This message has been deleted by Mod98Ban. Reason: Duplicate
Old 11-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #456
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bless FSU!
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $18108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Actually the argument is that a full time job should allow you to support 2 kids, based upon what our Country decided 70 years ago and show able through historical data.
Link?



Quote:
You continued effort to not recognize this fact, strawman the issue, and belief that full time working American should have to depend on the government is quite telling.
at you using strawman and the rest of this line.
__________________
“The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature.” ~ James Madison, Father of the Constitution

“We do not believe in aggressive or preventive war. Such war is the weapon of dictators, not of free democratic countries like the United States.”~ Truman, Sept 1, 1950
Posts: 59,030
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #457
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bless FSU!
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $18108
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I still have seen no valid response to these valid points. Why should the taxpayer have to subsidize a companies workers wages?
They don't. The Progressive movement was behind this whole idea. They wanted to lift up the lower classes. It's a complete twist of logic and fact that this subsidizes any company. What you're observing is how govt intervention distorts how the market would work otherwise.

If those subsidies weren't there do you honestly think McDonalds would pay them a lot more?

Let's say they would--just for argument's sake: Then it would be a case of paying what the market will bear. If they are not doing that, it's because of the disincentives the Progressives created due to govt interference with their subsidization of the poor.

McDonald's is just responding to the market. That is not a matter of subsidization. That is if they are doing that, because we don't know what the market would bear in the absence of a true free-market, as in providing for the lower classes. What we do know, is that jobs that aren't as scarce ( such as requiring a higher skill or education or things that anyone can do) generally never pay much. Factor in jobs that are part-time or allow for more schedule flexibility.

Your argument, as well as loneiguana, is void of economic natural laws that you are not educated in. Both of your are spouting pure economic nonsense that comes from left-wing talking points.
__________________
“The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature.” ~ James Madison, Father of the Constitution

“We do not believe in aggressive or preventive war. Such war is the weapon of dictators, not of free democratic countries like the United States.”~ Truman, Sept 1, 1950
Posts: 59,030
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #458
blaise blaise is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Actually the argument is that a full time job should allow you to support 2 kids, based upon what our Country decided 70 years ago and show able through historical data.

You continued effort to not recognize this fact, strawman the issue, and belief that full time working American should have to depend on the government is quite telling.

So a single parent should make enough working 40 hours a week at Burger King to support herself and two children.
Posts: 21,002
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #459
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
So a single parent should make enough working 40 hours a week at Burger King to support herself and two children.
Yeah, that's what he's been spouting off for weeks now. He doesn't consider that many of them don't even have a diploma, or GED, or at least that's what it's like around here. Many don't care what they look like, or anything else. They aren't motivated at all, but yet they deserve to be paid $15 per hour, according to LoneWorkersParty.
__________________
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #460
blaise blaise is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $85
I don't know anyone that works 40 hours a week and expects to get very far in this world. I don't. I don't have much sympathy for someone that doesn't.
Posts: 21,002
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #461
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bless FSU!
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $18108
So what is meant by Free Market Capitalism?

Free-market capitalism is a network of free and voluntary exchanges in which producers work, produce, and exchange their products for the products of others through prices voluntarily arrived at. State capitalism consists of one or more groups making use of the coercive apparatus of the government… for themselves by expropriating the production of others by force and violence.

— Murray N. Rothbard, The Logic of Action (1997)

Let's not confuse it with state capitalism aka mercantilism, corporatism or neo mercantilism. Marx made the same error because he was actually observing British mercantilism when he wrote his diatribes against "capitalism" in order to promote socialism.
It wasn't free-market capitalism he had observed. This is important, imo, to understand because today's left makes the same error. So they trash what would be a real free-market including that one never existed fully in any country--a complete idiotic arbitrary.


The folks who accept an employment offer from McDonalds are still voluntarily agreeing to accept that wage. Even if their own situations are being ameliorated by any govt aid. If that's a factor then it has distorted the free-market process as opposed to be a subsidization of a business.
__________________
“The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature.” ~ James Madison, Father of the Constitution

“We do not believe in aggressive or preventive war. Such war is the weapon of dictators, not of free democratic countries like the United States.”~ Truman, Sept 1, 1950

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 11-05-2013 at 10:54 AM..
Posts: 59,030
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #462
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
The bitch is BACK!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $19036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
We do talk about.

We mention how Companies are knowingly breaking U.S. law to hire illegal labor in order to save money.

We mention how these companies hiring these illegals creates the demand for them to come illegally in the first place.

We mention all this, and conservatives ignore the part where Companies are the biggest contributors to the problem.


Holy shit, we've found one liberal here who finally admits there's a problem here. Your solution is ..... Amnesty? What a solution.
__________________
I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back!
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
Posts: 15,333
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #463
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $8780
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
They don't. The Progressive movement was behind this whole idea. They wanted to lift up the lower classes. It's a complete twist of logic and fact that this subsidizes any company. What you're observing is how govt intervention distorts how the market would work otherwise.

If those subsidies weren't there do you honestly think McDonalds would pay them a lot more?

Let's say they would--just for argument's sake: Then it would be a case of paying what the market will bear. If they are not doing that, it's because of the disincentives the Progressives created due to govt interference with their subsidization of the poor.

McDonald's is just responding to the market. That is not a matter of subsidization. That is if they are doing that, because we don't know what the market would bear in the absence of a true free-market, as in providing for the lower classes. What we do know, is that jobs that aren't as scarce ( such as requiring a higher skill or education or things that anyone can do) generally never pay much. Factor in jobs that are part-time or allow for more schedule flexibility.

Your argument, as well as loneiguana, is void of economic natural laws that you are not educated in. Both of your are spouting pure economic nonsense that comes from left-wing talking points.

BEP, seriously, stop being stupid.

This is subsidizing profitable companies with tax payer dollars.

No one would go to a job that they cannot survive on. The only reason companies are able to get away with paying a wage no body can survive on is because they depend of the government to make it up.

Your entire argument is a failure because nothing about capitalism is paying under starvation wages

If a company cannot make a profit off a labor without paying a livable wage that company is not sustainable and will always require government assistance.

That is a fundamental fact.

I've given you one opportunity to address that, here is another one.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,175
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #464
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $8780
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Link?
I have provided this multiply times. Shesh.

Quote:
Here again, when the minimum was higher in real terms, in the 1969-79 period, a full-time working parent of two would have earned enough to lift a family of that size above the poverty line. Back in 1968, full-time work at the minimum wage put a family of this type about $1,300 (in 1999 dollars) above the poverty line. Today, that same family would be $2,700 below the line. As shown in Figure 4, once payroll taxes (FICA) are subtracted, and today’s EITC-which didn’t exist in the late 1960s-and the cash value of food stamps are both added, the family’s income gets boosted over the poverty line, in this case by about $2,400. So, relative to 30 years ago, the only way this family can now manage a higher-than-poverty-level income is with a substantial subsidy from taxpayers.
and of course this:

Quote:
However, even while the 10th percentile wage fell in real terms over the 1980s (by 16%), the real minimum fell about twice as fast, thus diverging from the market wage in the low-wage sector. Thus, over these years, the minimum no longer set the market wage for low-wage workers, which, in the absence of a supportive wage floor, was free to fall in real terms.
http://www.epi.org/publication/brief...s_min_wage_bp/

So, Yes BEP, we as a nation and society decided that if companies want to do business in the U.S. and make a profit off of American Labor those companies have to pay a wage that Americans can live off of.

This has been American Labor Tradition for over 70 years.

Why do you like pissing on America?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
at you using strawman and the rest of this line.
You don't even know what straw man means. I have tried to educate you on this, but you ignore it.

You are a classic case of willfully stupidity.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,175
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:49 AM   #465
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $8780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Holy shit, we've found one liberal here who finally admits there's a problem here. Your solution is ..... Amnesty? What a solution.
Um, crack down on the companies that break U.S. law by hiring illegals.

How often do you hear about a major Restaurant Chain getting in trouble for a Kitchen full of illegals?

Only the illegals get punished.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,175
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:24 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.