Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 09:07 AM  
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $8413
McDonald's helps workers get food stamps.

McDonald's helps workers get food stamps

Quote:
Nancy Salgado, who has worked at a Chicago McDonald's for 10 years and makes $8.25 an hour, asked the McResource representative a number of questions related to getting assistance to pay for her heating bill, her groceries and her sister's medical expenses. Salgado told the representative that she was recording the call for her sister.

The helpline operator never asked Salgado how much she made per hour, and how many hours per week she worked beyond the fact that she was a full-time employee. But she said that Salgado "definitely should be able to qualify for both food stamps and heating assistance."

The representative then pointed her toward a number of resources in Chicago, such as food pantries and a program that would help cover some of her heating bill. She said she would email her specific phone numbers and programs.

The operator also explained that the McResource line is available to help McDonald's workers who need help navigating the process of getting public assistance. The helpline's phone number is posted in fliers at many McDonald's locations.
Nice of McDonalds to help get its employees on the gov't teet.

Last edited by WhawhaWhat; 10-24-2013 at 11:48 AM..
Posts: 4,471
WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #871
J Diddy J Diddy is online now
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $7668
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post
Don't worry, you are not the first libtard on here that can't accept reality. You have the same sick liberal mentality, when faced with facts you don't like, you resort to being an idiot. You do it well too, lol

Continue with your meltdown if it makes you feel better, lol

TGI
Use haveng a meltdone!!!!Trest mee ima minorotee!!!

Yu **** deel weth fax!! Ure un ediut!!!!!

TGD
Posts: 29,644
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:28 PM   #872
stevieray stevieray is offline
Ring of Fire
 
stevieray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5475
Posts: 36,272
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #873
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Use haveng a meltdone!!!!Trest mee ima minorotee!!!

Yu **** deel weth fax!! Ure un ediut!!!!!

TGD
Well, you are looking like a huge idiot now. You think you can answer the questions with mocking but that is just childish, not that I haven't seen you go full retard like this before, lol

Major meltdown in progress, lol

TGI
Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #874
J Diddy J Diddy is online now
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $7668
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post
Well, you are looking like a huge idiot now. You think you can answer the questions with mocking but that is just childish, not that I haven't seen you go full retard like this before, lol

Major meltdown in progress, lol

TGI
Hugae meltdown. Let me tell you. I've kicked 7 cats and there's only 6 around here. Like I said you have the mental capacity of a 3 year old. All you've done is repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over. All of which is baseless and assumed by your meager little mind to define me.

The fact that all you are is a simpleton and a way for me to pass the time while I'm at work is lost on you. In short, you're my entertainment. I am the cat and you are the mouse and for about 2 hours now my paws been on your tail.

I appreciate the entertainment. Please respond, as I've got about 2.5 hours left at work.

Hell, I'll help you out. Just copy and paste:


You dems, progs, and libs make me sick. The war on poverty is a failure and you are a failure too. It's all been a powergrab. You're having a meltdown.



Feel free to cut and paste all at once to save time instead of spreading them out over several posts.
Posts: 29,644
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #875
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Hugae meltdown. Let me tell you. I've kicked 7 cats and there's only 6 around here. Like I said you have the mental capacity of a 3 year old. All you've done is repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over. All of which is baseless and assumed by your meager little mind to define me.

The fact that all you are is a simpleton and a way for me to pass the time while I'm at work is lost on you. In short, you're my entertainment. I am the cat and you are the mouse and for about 2 hours now my paws been on your tail.

I appreciate the entertainment. Please respond, as I've got about 2.5 hours left at work.

Hell, I'll help you out. Just copy and paste:


You dems, progs, and libs make me sick. The war on poverty is a failure and you are a failure too. It's all been a powergrab. You're having a meltdown.



Feel free to cut and paste all at once to save time instead of spreading them out over several posts.
It's true though, the war on poverty was to end poverty back in the 60's and almost half a century later we have more on gov't entitlements than ever before. It didn't end poverty, all it evolved in to is a power grab for the dem party. IT IS A HUGE FAILURE!

Sometimes the truth is ugly but it is what it is. All you've proved is how sick you will get defending those failures. It's disgusting because you will put ideology/party/power over anything, including supporting trampling on the freedoms of the poor and minorities to attain more power. If you want to ignore it on party/ideological grounds that's fine, but don't call us the ignorant ones.

TGI
Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #876
J Diddy J Diddy is online now
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $7668
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post
It's true though,

TGI
lmao
Posts: 29,644
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #877
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
lmao


OK, go back to your ivory tower and pretend we don't have more Americans on entitlements than ever before. This was supposed to be answered in the 60's but it is now worse than ever almost a half century later. I think enough time has played out to consider it a failure. We're not the ignorant ones.

TGI
Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #878
J Diddy J Diddy is online now
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $7668
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post


OK, go back to your ivory tower and pretend we don't have more Americans on entitlements than ever before. This was supposed to be answered in the 60's but it is now worse than ever almost a half century later. I think enough time has played out to consider it a failure. We're not the ignorant ones.

TGI
I never pretended anything nor said any of what you just said.

Try again.

I'm curious now. What should be done about the poor?
Posts: 29,644
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #879
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
What communistic policies have caused the minimum wage to not raise with inflation?
Here are two you nitwit.

War on PovertyEdit

For some reason, Johnson refused to believe that poor people deserved to be poor because they didn't work hard enough; instead, he insisted that they were victims of society. He even refused the traditional liberal answer to this traditionally liberal question, which was to tax the rich and redistribute that money to the undeserving. Johnson essentially wanted a government-funded communist uprising, and he almost succeeded, were it not for God providing us with the Vietnam War, which drained funds from Johnson's communist plan.

The Great Society
If Johnson's plan did succeed, he would supposedly model America into "The Great Society," a place where everyone would be rewarded equally, no matter how much harder you worked than the next guy. Sound familiar? Probably not, unless you lived in COMMUNIST RUSSIA!! Good thing this Great Society thing doesn't exist. But if this nonexistent Great Society did exist, there would surely be a nonexistent rebellion fighting for freedom, which would probably be lead by a nonexistent and charismatic leader, such as Jesus or George W. Bush.

That doesn't include the higher tax rates over the years, because idiot libtards want more, and more government all the while forcing more, and more people to be government dependents. It seems like the only thing libtards really like is more power, so everything you do as individuals, and a party are nothing more than more power grabs.
__________________
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:25 PM   #880
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $5786
what's this? the grand delusion said you did pretend, you ****ing ignoramus immoral libtard!

and he said a lot more, just the same stuff really, but a lot more...

so suck it, you liberal numbnuts you...
Posts: 30,034
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #881
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
Here are two you nitwit.

War on PovertyEdit

For some reason, Johnson refused to believe that poor people deserved to be poor because they didn't work hard enough; instead, he insisted that they were victims of society. He even refused the traditional liberal answer to this traditionally liberal question, which was to tax the rich and redistribute that money to the undeserving. Johnson essentially wanted a government-funded communist uprising, and he almost succeeded, were it not for God providing us with the Vietnam War, which drained funds from Johnson's communist plan.

The Great Society
If Johnson's plan did succeed, he would supposedly model America into "The Great Society," a place where everyone would be rewarded equally, no matter how much harder you worked than the next guy. Sound familiar? Probably not, unless you lived in COMMUNIST RUSSIA!! Good thing this Great Society thing doesn't exist. But if this nonexistent Great Society did exist, there would surely be a nonexistent rebellion fighting for freedom, which would probably be lead by a nonexistent and charismatic leader, such as Jesus or George W. Bush.

That doesn't include the higher tax rates over the years, because idiot libtards want more, and more government all the while forcing more, and more people to be government dependents. It seems like the only thing libtards really like is more power, so everything you do as individuals, and a party are nothing more than more power grabs.
which one are you again?
Posts: 30,034
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #882
J Diddy J Diddy is online now
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $7668
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
what's this? the grand delusion said you did pretend, you ****ing ignoramus immoral libtard!

and he said a lot more, just the same stuff really, but a lot more...

so suck it, you liberal numbnuts you...
Something about a war on poverty and some kind of failures and stuff.

Was kind of funny when I asked him what his solution was he ran off. Apparently I can make fun of his limited intellect and he's quick to respond, however, if I act like I'm partially serious he runs like a rabbit being chased by a dog.

Always yours My Peach,
J Diddy
Posts: 29,644
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #883
J Diddy J Diddy is online now
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $7668
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
which one are you again?
I think he's a Grand Delusion mult.
Posts: 29,644
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #884
Mod98Ban Mod98Ban is offline
Starter
 
Mod98Ban's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Yup, you tell us a lot of things. None of what you tell is true. None of what you tell us is supported by data. But, yes, you do say a lot of things.

You should try actually proving, with data, that prices increase unsustainable.

Or try understanding capitalism.

And you should take you ****ing data, and studies, and shove them up your ass, because none of them prove shit. They are all done with scenarios dreamed up by idiots with nothing else to, just to get the numbers to say what they want. You seem to think you can double minimum wage without dramatically increasing costs, which is as big of a lie as the one about the Titanic being unsinkable. Get out of your ivory tower douchebag, and try living in the real world for a short while. It's not all rainbow farts, and unicorns coming out of Barack's ass, which is probably unfortunate for you.
__________________
Posts: 258
Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.Mod98Ban is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #885
J Diddy J Diddy is online now
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $7668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod98Ban View Post
And you should take you ****ing data, and studies, and shove them up your ass, because none of them prove shit. They are all done with scenarios dreamed up by idiots with nothing else to, just to get the numbers to say what they want. You seem to think you can double minimum wage without dramatically increasing costs, which is as big of a lie as the one about the Titanic being unsinkable. Get out of your ivory tower douchebag, and try living in the real world for a short while. It's not all rainbow farts, and unicorns coming out of Barack's ass, which is probably unfortunate for you.
Lol, the ivory tower confirmed my mult theory.
Posts: 29,644
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:23 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.