Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 04:49 PM  
ROYC75 ROYC75 is offline
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Barn Yard
Casino cash: $10078142
Is Obama the most disingenuous POTUS ever ?

In light of the many issues at hand,the way they are handled,along with his Chicago style politics, is he the the most disingenuous POTUS ever?
Posts: 25,243
ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #61
Aries Walker Aries Walker is offline
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $51068
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Don't leave out voodoo antichrist. That's the important part. Bongabonga.
Voodoo Antichrist, by the way, would be a great name for a band.

Seriously, where did we get this Chris616 guy? Was he frozen during the Inquisition, and is just now thawing out?

And how could anyone possibly research demons enough to make an encyclopedia entry out of each one of them by name?
Posts: 4,269
Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #62
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $160873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
Thats the problem with thinking history begins with the American Revolution but really begins with the 60's..... Most people , Christians included havent had the opportunity to be taught about what reality as far as knowledge and understanding has been from stage to stage as far back as we can trace written history . Words and signs for words and alpabets used to be a big deal and still are for those who are calligraphers. Angelic and Demonic heirarchies used to be closer to what we call common knowledge. And believe it or not , people back in time before machines tended to be much more developed liguistically speaking if they were learned. The book of Enoch was well known 2000 years ago. People understood a fallen race of angels screwed things up and had a view from the low point at the end of the Iron Age and the Fall of the Roman Empire. Modern psychologists and Scholars have tried to sterilize language to get rid of the fact that Angels and Demons run the show. Thing is a potent Christian can call those Demons out if they are knowedgible and skilled in crafts .
Posts: 42,720
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #63
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2119036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Voodoo Antichrist, by the way, would be a great name for a band.

Seriously, where did we get this Chris616 guy? Was he frozen during the Inquisition, and is just now thawing out?

And how could anyone possibly research demons enough to make an encyclopedia entry out of each one of them by name?
He's really really crazy. But it's the fun crazy, not the dangerous crazy..
__________________
Posts: 25,292
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #64
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $120053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
He's really really crazy. But it's the fun crazy, not the dangerous crazy..
I would dispute that. People who see demons and Jews behind all of their problems and the problems of the world probably shouldn't be trusted with anything more dangerous than a spoon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,097
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #65
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $120053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
Still looking for a new word to describe the pitiful demonic trainwreck that is you Cosmo .
I'm good with "demonic trainwreck." Sounds kind of cool.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,097
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #66
Aries Walker Aries Walker is offline
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $51068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
You know Cosmo , there isnt much to like about you . I am trying to find some redeeming quality .
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
I'm good with "demonic trainwreck." Sounds kind of cool.

I have to say that allowing me a full belly laugh at the end of a long day is a pretty redeeming quality. Well played, brother.
Posts: 4,269
Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #67
Aries Walker Aries Walker is offline
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $51068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
Thats the problem with thinking history begins with the American Revolution but really begins with the 60's..... Most people , Christians included havent had the opportunity to be taught about what reality as far as knowledge and understanding has been from stage to stage as far back as we can trace written history . Words and signs for words and alpabets used to be a big deal and still are for those who are calligraphers. Angelic and Demonic heirarchies used to be closer to what we call common knowledge. And believe it or not , people back in time before machines tended to be much more developed liguistically speaking if they were learned.

The book of Enoch was well known 2000 years ago. People understood a fallen race of angels screwed things up and had a view from the low point at the end of the Iron Age and the Fall of the Roman Empire. Modern psychologists and Scholars have tried to sterilize language to get rid of the fact that Angels and Demons run the show. Thing is a potent Christian can call those Demons out if they are knowedgible and skilled in crafts . When the Holy spirit is poured out in full and the Sun and Moon do their thing these mentally ill folks will have the demons driven out of them . And the supposedly sane bastards many of which are Satanist psyscholgists and psychiatrists will be brought to their knees. What passes for mainstream knowlegde is relative to Newspeak.
Okay, I'm getting it now. I'm understanding more of where you're coming from. I'm going to try very hard to not make fun of your beliefs, because (contrary to what Han Solo taught us all) belittling someone's beliefs is a very uncool thing to do. That said, I will probably fail (and have probably already failed) at some point, so I truly apologize for that.

You're obviously enthusiastic about your theological studies, to the point where I genuinely want to know where you got your education. I (of all people) will never say that someone shouldn't study history, but I will say that there is a danger in knowing only part of the grand story - especially if you then build your life's beliefs upon that incomplete knowledge. To borrow a simile, it's like building your house on sand, and it's not uncommon. It's human nature, but with study comes perspective.

I'm being a little nebulous here, so I'll try to clarify. People of the (Mideastern/European) Iron Age were not that developed. Even the most learned of them didn't know where rain came from, for example, nor did they have any concept that there was such a thing as the number zero. They had practically no methods to transmit ideas over distances or time; the Kemetic education curriculum - which no Greek philosopher ever finished - lasted forty years, and we learn more than they did by high school. The amount that the most educated of their time didn't know was staggering, so much so that people these days often assume they must have known the basics that we all take for granted, when they really didn't.

My point is that you have to take ancient writings in context. They were not written by scholars by any modern standard. Since those times, we have had thousands of years of advancements in philosophy, sociology, theology, cosmology, medicine, and physics. We've been through the Renaissance, the Enlightenment, and countless schools of modern thought. Our life span has doubled, we have understanding of the smallest quarks and the largest galaxies, we can split the atom and fly to space, we understand brain patterns and chemicals and circulation and robotics and even cybernetics, and endless other science-fictiony fields. Even our height has grown by about six inches. We know a truly colossal amount more about absolutely everything than the Iron Age people did.

Including linguistics. And symbology. And psychology. And woodworking. I admire your faith and willingness to defend it a lion's den, but I implore you to view ancient texts the way they are - wise, to be sure, but metaphorical. The didn't have the knowledge they would need to speak in facts or observations, or even to have their brains process what they just saw much of the time, so metaphor was the only way they could tell that magnificent, multi-generational, multi-authored tale and keep to the theme.

Mainstream knowledge is mainstream for a reason. It is the culmination of more than 2,000 years of us using the brains God gave us to hone and refine the secrets of how the world works. We have a lot still to learn, but we have already learned a lot, which you can't dismiss. To put your faith instead in the writings of people who didn't really know what the sun was is to embrace willful ignorance, as much as if you were to preach the Gospel of Zeus.
Posts: 4,269
Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #68
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $472414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
I was going to meantion Cosmo , and funny thing here he is with All the charm of Judas Iscariot and the Chief Rabbinate.
I'm pretty uneducated when it comes to names of various demons. Is there any kind of entry for cosmo20002 in one of your books of lore?
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,584
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #69
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $472414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Okay, I'm getting it now. I'm understanding more of where you're coming from. I'm going to try very hard to not make fun of your beliefs, because (contrary to what Han Solo taught us all) belittling someone's beliefs is a very uncool thing to do. That said, I will probably fail (and have probably already failed) at some point, so I truly apologize for that.

You're obviously enthusiastic about your theological studies, to the point where I genuinely want to know where you got your education. I (of all people) will never say that someone shouldn't study history, but I will say that there is a danger in knowing only part of the grand story - especially if you then build your life's beliefs upon that incomplete knowledge. To borrow a simile, it's like building your house on sand, and it's not uncommon. It's human nature, but with study comes perspective.

I'm being a little nebulous here, so I'll try to clarify. People of the (Mideastern/European) Iron Age were not that developed. Even the most learned of them didn't know where rain came from, for example, nor did they have any concept that there was such a thing as the number zero. They had practically no methods to transmit ideas over distances or time; the Kemetic education curriculum - which no Greek philosopher ever finished - lasted forty years, and we learn more than they did by high school. The amount that the most educated of their time didn't know was staggering, so much so that people these days often assume they must have known the basics that we all take for granted, when they really didn't.

My point is that you have to take ancient writings in context. They were not written by scholars by any modern standard. Since those times, we have had thousands of years of advancements in philosophy, sociology, theology, cosmology, medicine, and physics. We've been through the Renaissance, the Enlightenment, and countless schools of modern thought. Our life span has doubled, we have understanding of the smallest quarks and the largest galaxies, we can split the atom and fly to space, we understand brain patterns and chemicals and circulation and robotics and even cybernetics, and endless other science-fictiony fields. Even our height has grown by about six inches. We know a truly colossal amount more about absolutely everything than the Iron Age people did.

Including linguistics. And symbology. And psychology. And woodworking. I admire your faith and willingness to defend it a lion's den, but I implore you to view ancient texts the way they are - wise, to be sure, but metaphorical. The didn't have the knowledge they would need to speak in facts or observations, or even to have their brains process what they just saw much of the time, so metaphor was the only way they could tell that magnificent, multi-generational, multi-authored tale and keep to the theme.

Mainstream knowledge is mainstream for a reason. It is the culmination of more than 2,000 years of us using the brains God gave us to hone and refine the secrets of how the world works. We have a lot still to learn, but we have already learned a lot, which you can't dismiss. To put your faith instead in the writings of people who didn't really know what the sun was is to embrace willful ignorance, as much as if you were to preach the Gospel of Zeus.
Get behind me Satan!
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,584
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #70
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is offline
Country Santa Year Around
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $1262371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Okay, I'm getting it now. I'm understanding more of where you're coming from. I'm going to try very hard to not make fun of your beliefs, because (contrary to what Han Solo taught us all) belittling someone's beliefs is a very uncool thing to do. That said, I will probably fail (and have probably already failed) at some point, so I truly apologize for that.

You're obviously enthusiastic about your theological studies, to the point where I genuinely want to know where you got your education. I (of all people) will never say that someone shouldn't study history, but I will say that there is a danger in knowing only part of the grand story - especially if you then build your life's beliefs upon that incomplete knowledge. To borrow a simile, it's like building your house on sand, and it's not uncommon. It's human nature, but with study comes perspective.

I'm being a little nebulous here, so I'll try to clarify. People of the (Mideastern/European) Iron Age were not that developed. Even the most learned of them didn't know where rain came from, for example, nor did they have any concept that there was such a thing as the number zero. They had practically no methods to transmit ideas over distances or time; the Kemetic education curriculum - which no Greek philosopher ever finished - lasted forty years, and we learn more than they did by high school. The amount that the most educated of their time didn't know was staggering, so much so that people these days often assume they must have known the basics that we all take for granted, when they really didn't.

My point is that you have to take ancient writings in context. They were not written by scholars by any modern standard. Since those times, we have had thousands of years of advancements in philosophy, sociology, theology, cosmology, medicine, and physics. We've been through the Renaissance, the Enlightenment, and countless schools of modern thought. Our life span has doubled, we have understanding of the smallest quarks and the largest galaxies, we can split the atom and fly to space, we understand brain patterns and chemicals and circulation and robotics and even cybernetics, and endless other science-fictiony fields. Even our height has grown by about six inches. We know a truly colossal amount more about absolutely everything than the Iron Age people did.

Including linguistics. And symbology. And psychology. And woodworking. I admire your faith and willingness to defend it a lion's den, but I implore you to view ancient texts the way they are - wise, to be sure, but metaphorical. The didn't have the knowledge they would need to speak in facts or observations, or even to have their brains process what they just saw much of the time, so metaphor was the only way they could tell that magnificent, multi-generational, multi-authored tale and keep to the theme.

Mainstream knowledge is mainstream for a reason. It is the culmination of more than 2,000 years of us using the brains God gave us to hone and refine the secrets of how the world works. We have a lot still to learn, but we have already learned a lot, which you can't dismiss. To put your faith instead in the writings of people who didn't really know what the sun was is to embrace willful ignorance, as much as if you were to preach the Gospel of Zeus.

At the start you said you were getting it. The rest of that would say no, you really don't.
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 27,641
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #71
Psyko Tek Psyko Tek is offline
special teams
 
Psyko Tek's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mesa AZ
Casino cash: $1103245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Faithful View Post
How about pathological disingenuous?

We have had many disingenuous Presidents, but Obama is the first I would call an intentional deceiver or pathological liar.
yellow cake?
weapons of mass destruction?

tied Iraq to 9-11?

any of these ring a bell
or were they true and I missed it?
__________________
Psyko Tek

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

**** You Fred,
The abyss is my wallpaper
Posts: 9,766
Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #72
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $120053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
I suspect he is a scape goat cast for Azazel. And you forgot to add "YHWH rebuke you Satan is this not a brand plucked from the fire ? " Cant forget that .

Yeah, I get that a lot.



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,097
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #73
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $77014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
Dude you gotta get over King Bush .... Barry is crack smoking homosexual Antichrist. He is the one who will be center stage when it all comes down and he will be the one everyone will watch perish first . I say that realizing there are many who look forward to that thing they call his wife getting hers moreso . Toss her to the thugs and let them dispose of her along with the rest of the trash in DC. Let the dogs loose . DC aint nothing but one big party for the Hellbound. ASk Pastor Mannning he will tell you . If anyoen thinks what I am saying is shocking and harsh , just wait till you see what really happens. There are going to be folks so weak in the knees they wont be able to stand . There will be folks soiling their pants
THE DAY OF DIVINE RECKONING IS COMING SOON .

I know we didnt get started off on the right foot. But you are my new favorite poster
Posts: 16,622
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #74
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $472414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek View Post
yellow cake?
weapons of mass destruction?

tied Iraq to 9-11?

any of these ring a bell
or were they true and I missed it?
It's hard to tell what specific "facts" you want checked since you're just throwing out sentence fragments instead of completely formed ideas, but yes, they were all at least partially true. And apparently, you did miss it.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,584
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #75
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $472414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
I suspect he is a scape goat cast for Azazel. And you forgot to add "YHWH rebuke you Satan is this not a brand plucked from the fire ? " Cant forget that .
Oops, sorry. I hope I don't get in trouble with the big guy for messing that up.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,584
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.