Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 02:09 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $187054
****The Official NEW new new conference realignment & shit talk thread****

Let's do it.
Posts: 30,534
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:10 PM   #2926
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is offline
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $69255
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Linky not working, sent me to a bit.ly page saying it either had malicous content or had been shortened more than once.

I am sure that the link in question further shows what a hyprocrite and liar that Bambi is, without question.
This is the world's reaction to many of Bambi and Bitch's posts
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

"Inception: (in-ˈsep-shən)--n. the act of convincing a female (usually out of one’s league) to have sex with you by making the female think it is her own idea.
Posts: 11,090
Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #2927
mnchiefsguy mnchiefsguy is offline
MVP
 
mnchiefsguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Casino cash: $11132979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Indeed it is. Rep to you, Sir.
__________________
Posts: 6,826
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:21 PM   #2928
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $473555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
You should label that NSFW or you might get someone in trouble.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #2929
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is offline
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $112377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Interesting Google Autocomplete map.

When you type in “[X School] is” into Google, what do you get? We did a search and found some of the top autocompletes for colleges and their sports teams across the nation. It’s stereotype galore.




http://collegespun.com/features/goog...ss-the-nation#
Why are Kansas residents so seemingly obsessed with the Missouri Tigers?
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 21,132
Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:28 PM   #2930
blake5676 blake5676 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $4723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Well consider this: KSU had actually been whipped worse than you have but the hate isn't really there since they've controlled football for nearly 25 years now. Since you struggled to split with Kansas in football, it enraged your fan base since you couldn't be on equal footing. That really is the entire reason you're far angrier and irrational about Kansas than KSU fans are.
Nobody cares about KU/KSU. And if you are trying to claim the "rivalry" is on equal footing to our rivalry you're only lying to yourself.

You're also lying to yourself if you think the hate between MU and KU is one-sided. The hate between our two schools has little to do with records and far more to do with history and close proximity. Speaking for myself, and I'd imagine most Mizzou fans, I hate you because you're you. Plain and simple. The people, the campus, the mascot, the town, the arrogance, the hippies, the sub par women, the entire state. The list goes on and they all suck. It has very little to do with overall record and much more to do with the fact that I was born in Missouri, grew up loving the Tigers, went to Mizzou and have always associated thoughts of Kansas similar to the feeling of having diarrhea for as long as I can remember. It's just the way it's supposed to be.

All the rhetoric, dodging of facts, posting of stupid editorial/opinion links and overall ignorance the two of you bring to this board doesn't fool anyone. Without you though, this thread would be boring so I'll admit that I love it.

Trying to devalue the significance of our rivalry and hatred is kinda dumb though, in my opinion. You SHOULD embrace it. Because what we have is unique and one of if not the best in college sports. Even when you're pretending you don't care.
Posts: 348
blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:30 PM   #2931
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $129955
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Nobody cares about KU/KSU. And if you are trying to claim the "rivalry" is on equal footing to our rivalry you're only lying to yourself.

You're also lying to yourself if you think the hate between MU and KU is one-sided. The hate between our two schools has little to do with records and far more to do with history and close proximity. Speaking for myself, and I'd imagine most Mizzou fans, I hate you because you're you. Plain and simple. The people, the campus, the mascot, the town, the arrogance, the hippies, the sub par women, the entire state. The list goes on and they all suck. It has very little to do with overall record and much more to do with the fact that I was born in Missouri, grew up loving the Tigers, went to Mizzou and have always associated thoughts of Kansas similar to the feeling of having diarrhea for as long as I can remember. It's just the way it's supposed to be.

All the rhetoric, dodging of facts, posting of stupid editorial/opinion links and overall ignorance the two of you bring to this board doesn't fool anyone. Without you though, this thread would be boring so I'll admit that I love it.

Trying to devalue the significance of our rivalry and hatred is kinda dumb though, in my opinion. You SHOULD embrace it. Because what we have is unique and one of if not the best in college sports. Even when you're pretending you don't care.
I can't speak for PB but I enjoyed playing Mizzou and the "rivalry" that came with it. It's a shame it had to end.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,138
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:36 PM   #2932
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $83915
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Nobody cares about KU/KSU. And if you are trying to claim the "rivalry" is on equal footing to our rivalry you're only lying to yourself.
As someone born and raised in Missouri, I had your perspective until I got onto campus and ran into people from the rest of Kansas. They only cared about KSU, so the Border War was (and is) still mostly confined to those in KC metro. As I've pointed out KSU has something like 6 of our top-10 football crowds ever at Memorial Stadium while Mizzou has none.



Quote:
You're also lying to yourself if you think the hate between MU and KU is one-sided. The hate between our two schools has little to do with records and far more to do with history and close proximity.
I'd never argue it's one sided, not sure where you got that. It's not about proximity however because Manhattan is much closer to Lawrence than Columbia is.


Quote:
All the rhetoric, dodging of facts,

We post nothing but facts. Like Harry Truman once said when told to give em hell: "I just give them the truth, and they think it's hell."
__________________
Who wants to see Lebron in a gimp mask being a human bobblehead?
Spoiler!
Posts: 13,037
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:43 PM   #2933
mnchiefsguy mnchiefsguy is offline
MVP
 
mnchiefsguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Casino cash: $11132979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
I can't speak for PB but I enjoyed playing Mizzou and the "rivalry" that came with it. It's a shame it had to end.
Anyone else notice how Bambi has ignored the previous posts that exposed him as a hypocritical liar?

It is a shame the rivalry had to end...if KU wants someone to blame, they should look in the mirror.
__________________
Posts: 6,826
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:44 PM   #2934
mnchiefsguy mnchiefsguy is offline
MVP
 
mnchiefsguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Casino cash: $11132979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
We post nothing but facts. Like Harry Truman once said when told to give em hell: "I just give them the truth, and they think it's hell."
Nothing but facts....like the "facts" about the SEC advocating a change in college football rules, when in fact that was not the case.

Your posts of actual facts are few and far between.
__________________
Posts: 6,826
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:47 PM   #2935
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $83915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
I can't speak for PB but I enjoyed playing Mizzou and the "rivalry" that came with it. It's a shame it had to end.
In 5-10 years nobody under the age of 50 will even care. We played Nebraska for 100 seasons too and I can't remember the last time I even saw them play or cared about a score.
__________________
Who wants to see Lebron in a gimp mask being a human bobblehead?
Spoiler!
Posts: 13,037
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #2936
blake5676 blake5676 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $4723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
In 5-10 years nobody under the age of 50 will even care. We played Nebraska for 100 seasons too and I can't remember the last time I even saw them play or cared about a score.
You're feigning ignorance here. About both KU students, and especially fans, not caring about the rivalry. Especially when you compare playing Nebraska being equal in meaning to playing Mizzou. It's probably weakening a little of late. And yes, I admit it's likely more heated in KC than other areas. But still, let's be honest. It's a top 5 rivalry in all of college sports and there's about a million pieces of evidence that say you're wrong a simple Google search away.
Posts: 348
blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 02:56 PM   #2937
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $34606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
In 5-10 years nobody under the age of 50 will even care. We played Nebraska for 100 seasons too and I can't remember the last time I even saw them play or cared about a score.
I'm 32, graduated from Mizzou in 2006 and don't care now. If Kansas wants to pick it up again that's great, if they don't, oh well time to move on. I would also like to play Nebraska in football again but same thing as with Kansas.
Posts: 3,993
WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #2938
WilliamTheIrish WilliamTheIrish is offline
Champion Golfer Of The Year
 
WilliamTheIrish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Casino cash: $197528
Quote:
Nobody cares about KU/KSU. And if you are trying to claim the "rivalry" is on equal footing to our rivalry you're only lying to yourself
.

Blake, I agree with you. Most KSU fans don't give a **** about a rivalry with KU. In the same vein, the ONLY people who are even aware of the "oldest rivalry west of the Mississippi are KU/MU fans.

Out of the 100 plus games played, exactly one captured the attention of anybody outside either state.
Posts: 24,493
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
 
Old 02-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #2939
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1245205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
In 5-10 years nobody under the age of 50 will even care. We played Nebraska for 100 seasons too and I can't remember the last time I even saw them play or cared about a score.
...yet you are obsessed with mizzou. Why is that?
Posts: 30,968
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #2940
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1245205
Another day more lies by the twin dipshits
Posts: 30,968
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.