Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 02:09 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $8815
****The Official NEW new new conference realignment & shit talk thread****

Let's do it.
Posts: 31,000
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 09:53 AM   #3826
blake5676 blake5676 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $6104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
P&L doesn't even hang your banner.

You're shit in this town.

Well, to most people I would think this would be painfully obvious, but you're a special breed Bambi. Let me explain it to you.

Mizzou........(drumroll).........is NOT in the Big 12-4+(0.5). They play in the SEC now. Simple logic and reasoning would tell you it would be extremely strange for them to have a banner hanging in the middle of a conference tournament they DON'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN.

Furthermore, while I'm sure you think P&L is a cool place, anyone over the age of 22 that isn't going for douchebag of the year award avoids that place like the plague. You can have it, buddy. All to yourself.
Posts: 390
blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #3827
TribalElder TribalElder is offline
Central Missouri Mules!
 
TribalElder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: National Champions
Casino cash: $16126
At the big 12 err 10 tourney probably not

Surprised they can still have that thing after we took the trophy and left
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
All us Mizzou fans knows how this ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
reading your post throughout this thread is like observing a maniacal Bi-Polar person that can't seem to make up their mind about what they really want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman View Post
Being the resident Tacoman, I feel obligated to point out that TribalElder knows what's up.
Posts: 10,419
TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 10:11 AM   #3828
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
FAUX-HAWKS for all!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $14577
Missouri F Zach Price arrested on suspicion of assault
By STEVE WALENTIK
Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 8:53 am Comments (1)


Columbia Police Sergeant Joe Bernhard confirmed that Price was arrested at 2:31 a.m. at 3007 Troyer near the intersection of Green Meadows, but the incident that led to his arrest occurred at 1:17 a.m. in the “area of Stadium Boulevard,” according to the probable cause statement.

Price, 20, was involved in a dispute with a 23-year-old male roommate and 23-year-old Amanda Ackerburg and followed them to the area of Stadium Boulevard, blocked in their vehicle with his own vehicle, preventing them from leaving the area, according to the probable cause statement.

The statement said that Price exited the vehicle and struck one of the victims in the face with a closed fist. The other victim attempted to intervene and was pushed to the ground by Price.

One of the victims tried to spray Price with mace. Both victims were said to sustain minor injuries as a result of Price's actions.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/sport...-Of2Bk.twitter
__________________
Cardinal Nation Blog 5/29/14: "Without KC. The America League Owns The Cardinals"
Posts: 14,618
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 10:15 AM   #3829
blake5676 blake5676 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $6104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Missouri F Zach Price arrested on suspicion of assault
By STEVE WALENTIK
Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 8:53 am Comments (1)


Columbia Police Sergeant Joe Bernhard confirmed that Price was arrested at 2:31 a.m. at 3007 Troyer near the intersection of Green Meadows, but the incident that led to his arrest occurred at 1:17 a.m. in the “area of Stadium Boulevard,” according to the probable cause statement.

Price, 20, was involved in a dispute with a 23-year-old male roommate and 23-year-old Amanda Ackerburg and followed them to the area of Stadium Boulevard, blocked in their vehicle with his own vehicle, preventing them from leaving the area, according to the probable cause statement.

The statement said that Price exited the vehicle and struck one of the victims in the face with a closed fist. The other victim attempted to intervene and was pushed to the ground by Price.

One of the victims tried to spray Price with mace. Both victims were said to sustain minor injuries as a result of Price's actions.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/sport...-Of2Bk.twitter
Took you longer than I expected. PB, you're slacking.
Posts: 390
blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.blake5676 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 10:20 AM   #3830
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
FAUX-HAWKS for all!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $14577
Como-Sexual basketball reminds me of something Oscar Wilde once said: "If I can't be famous, I will be infamous"
__________________
Cardinal Nation Blog 5/29/14: "Without KC. The America League Owns The Cardinals"
Posts: 14,618
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #3831
BDj23 BDj23 is offline
Veteran
 
BDj23's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: The Phog
Casino cash: $987
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
At the big 12 err 10 tourney probably not

Surprised they can still have that thing after we took the trophy and left
Bfd?
Posts: 1,036
BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BDj23 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #3832
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $8470
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Well, to most people I would think this would be painfully obvious, but you're a special breed Bambi. Let me explain it to you.

Mizzou........(drumroll).........is NOT in the Big 12-4+(0.5). They play in the SEC now. Simple logic and reasoning would tell you it would be extremely strange for them to have a banner hanging in the middle of a conference tournament they DON'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN.

Furthermore, while I'm sure you think P&L is a cool place, anyone over the age of 22 that isn't going for douchebag of the year award avoids that place like the plague. You can have it, buddy. All to yourself.
Kansas City thanks you. The Big 12 Tournament is probably the highlite of the KC sports year. Well...that and Sporting Kansas City.

I'm sure having MU leave was a contributing factor to the rise of the tourney but I guess that can't be proven, can it?
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,557
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-03-2014, 11:37 AM   #3833
mnchiefsguy mnchiefsguy is offline
MVP
 
mnchiefsguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Casino cash: $6379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
Kansas City thanks you. The Big 12 Tournament is probably the highlite of the KC sports year. Well...that and Sporting Kansas City.

I'm sure having MU leave was a contributing factor to the rise of the tourney but I guess that can't be proven, can it?
What rise in the tourney? The tourney has been successful in KC for years, and was successful this year despite the lack of KU support...Iowa State thanks you for that home game at Sprint, by the way.

Another Wickedson lie, sponsored by the big bevo.
__________________
Posts: 6,845
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 11:37 AM   #3834
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $8470
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,557
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #3835
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is offline
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $9581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
The football recruit you just signed. Please try and keep up. Did his dad play at KU or not? I ask because one of the best hoops players in the country at the Mickey D game last night on ESPN is going to Kentucky. Even though his dad played at Mizzou.
I'm not sure why I would care where his dad went to school. He's the best football player in the state of kansas and he's coming to Mizzou.
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 21,741
Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pitt Gorilla 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #3836
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $8470
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
What rise in the tourney? The tourney has been successful in KC for years, and was successful this year despite the lack of KU support...Iowa State thanks you for that home game at Sprint, by the way.

Another Wickedson lie, sponsored by the big bevo.
haha, that's a pretty good one mn
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,557
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM   #3837
Bowser Bowser is offline
Eff an A, Cotton!!
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In Transition
Casino cash: $13892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
Kansas City thanks you. The Big 12 Tournament is probably the highlite of the KC sports year. Well...that and Sporting Kansas City.

I'm sure having MU leave was a contributing factor to the rise of the tourney but I guess that can't be proven, can it?
Hahaha. This is just awful trolling, even by your standards. I think even Bitch might be a little embarrassed for you for both those sentences.
Posts: 52,460
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 12:10 PM   #3838
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $8470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Hahaha. This is just awful trolling, even by your standards. I think even Bitch might be a little embarrassed for you for both those sentences.
What's bigger?

The Royals? They haven't been to the playoffs in 25 years.

The Chiefs? They haven't won a playoff game in 20 years. I admit more people attend Chiefs games throughout the year than the Big 12 Tourney but the concentration of Kansas City buzz is most definitely centered around the Big 12 Tourney.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,557
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #3839
Bowser Bowser is offline
Eff an A, Cotton!!
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In Transition
Casino cash: $13892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
What's bigger?

The Royals? They haven't been to the playoffs in 25 years.

The Chiefs? They haven't won a playoff game in 20 years. I admit more people attend Chiefs games throughout the year than the Big 12 Tourney but the concentration of Kansas City buzz is most definitely centered around the Big 12 Tourney.
Lol, you don't even ****ing live here. How would you even begin to attempt to think you know the pulse of the sports center of KC? I'll give you this - that week of the Big Whatever tournament is pretty fun around here, but nobody talks about it the other 50+ weeks of the year.

But you know that. Good job trolling me.
Posts: 52,460
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 04-03-2014, 12:15 PM   #3840
TribalElder TribalElder is offline
Central Missouri Mules!
 
TribalElder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: National Champions
Casino cash: $16126
Missouri enjoys your dollars

At the big 8.5 tourney and when your states schools travel to stlouis to end their ncaa runs
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
All us Mizzou fans knows how this ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
reading your post throughout this thread is like observing a maniacal Bi-Polar person that can't seem to make up their mind about what they really want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman View Post
Being the resident Tacoman, I feel obligated to point out that TribalElder knows what's up.
Posts: 10,419
TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.TribalElder has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:36 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.