Home Mail MemberMap Chat (3) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2013, 08:15 AM  
Pestilence Pestilence is offline
Want a ride?
 
Pestilence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nor-Cal
Casino cash: $1628
Kevin Vickerson out with dislocated hip.

www.rotoworld.com

Broncos DT Kevin Vickerson (hip) is out a minimum of six weeks.

Vickerson won't need surgery to repair the joint he dislocated in Sunday night's Week 12 loss at New England, but his season is still in jeopardy. It's a loss the Broncos should be able to overcome. Vickerson has graded out 61st among 70 qualifying nose/defensive tackles according to ProFootballFocus. He has 22 tackles and one sack through 11 games. Terrance Knighton, Malik Jackson, Sylvester Williams, and Mitch Unrein are going to have to pick up the slack.
Posts: 44,532
Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #61
Easy 6 Easy 6 is offline
ask for it by name
 
Easy 6's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the goldilocks zone
Casino cash: $11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
That's the difference between a Chief fan and a Bronco fan.

Broncos fan take: I hope we can protect Manning losing Ryan Clady. They have a good pass rush and it will be on the road in December - a tough place regardless. We'll need to keep doing the things we did last time and try and contain Charles and get some points.

Chiefs fan take: I hope Manning, Moreno, Cromartie and anyone else is hurt. Maybe we can hurt them in the game.
oh yeah, i'm sure its breaking donco nations hearts that Hali will be gimpy at best and Houstons out.

You saintly gentlemen seek no advantages, how noble.
Posts: 28,275
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:29 PM   #62
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $8337
Javon Belcher really came into his own after he was able to clear his mind. /knowmo
__________________
SNL Standards and Practices - "you can't say 'midget,' It's just like saying the N-word.'

John Mulaney - "No it isn't, because you JUST SAID midget."
Posts: 41,965
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #63
Kaylore Kaylore is offline
This IS Ceti Alpha V
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Casino cash: $5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
oh yeah, i'm sure its breaking donco nations hearts that Hali will be gimpy at best and Houstons out.

You saintly gentlemen seek no advantages, how noble.
This might be hard for you to understand, because your team has been somewhere between awful and mediocre since the moon landing, but I want to watch a good football game in addition to seeing the Broncos hopefully win.

And I don't HATE the Chiefs players just because they play on the other team. Tamba Hali is a good football player. Justin Houston is similar to Von Miller in many ways. I would give my right nut for Eric Berry to be a Bronco. They have never done anything to me or my family personally. I enjoy watching those guys play football. And this game will probably decide the division winner. I don't want to be gifted that just because of some unlikely foot twisting or Elbow injury.

I mean obviously I don't want Manning to get beat up and sacked all day, but if it's between that and you losing your players to injury, I would take the former, because at least we can try and mitigate it with good play and doing something and someone doesn't have to get hurt. Chiefs players are people and it sucks balls to not be able to help your team in a game because of an injury.

Then again you guys were dancing around thrilled to defeat third string QB's. That's probably a product of sucking so bad that you're win-starved. Whatever. Losing your best defenders would take the awesome-sauce out of the game.
__________________
Broncos > Chiefs
Poo > Cassel > Quinn
Posts: 267
Kaylore has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #64
TomBarndtsTwin TomBarndtsTwin is online now
Starter
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Casino cash: $6131
Good!

That dude is a piece of shit!

After watching him 'in action' on MNF against the Colts earlier this year, that shitbag deserves every awful thing that comes his way!


Unfortunately, the Donkos are probably better off w/o him.
Posts: 574
TomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTomBarndtsTwin 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #65
Easy 6 Easy 6 is offline
ask for it by name
 
Easy 6's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the goldilocks zone
Casino cash: $11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
This might be hard for you to understand, because your team has been somewhere between awful and mediocre since the moon landing, but I want to watch a good football game in addition to seeing the Broncos hopefully win.

And I don't HATE the Chiefs players just because they play on the other team. Tamba Hali is a good football player. Justin Houston is similar to Von Miller in many ways. I would give my right nut for Eric Berry to be a Bronco. They have never done anything to me or my family personally. I enjoy watching those guys play football. And this game will probably decide the division winner. I don't want to be gifted that just because of some unlikely foot twisting or Elbow injury.

I mean obviously I don't want Manning to get beat up and sacked all day, but if it's between that and you losing your players to injury, I would take the former, because at least we can try and mitigate it with good play and doing something and someone doesn't have to get hurt. Chiefs players are people and it sucks balls to not be able to help your team in a game because of an injury.

Then again you guys were dancing around thrilled to defeat third string QB's. That's probably a product of sucking so bad that you're win-starved. Whatever. Losing your best defenders would take the awesome-sauce out of the game.
I want to beat our arch rivals, if it helps that you have a few guys dinged up just like we do... then i'm all for it, again, i feel no shame for being glad if the playing field is leveled a bit.

But i will say, i appreciate the tone of your post... you're not the troll you used to be.
Posts: 28,275
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #66
ROYC75 ROYC75 is online now
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Barn Yard
Casino cash: $4757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
That's the difference between a Chief fan and a Bronco fan.

Broncos fan take: I hope we can protect Manning losing Ryan Clady. They have a good pass rush and it will be on the road in December - a tough place regardless. We'll need to keep doing the things we did last time and try and contain Charles and get some points.

Chiefs fan take: I hope Manning, Moreno, Cromartie and anyone else is hurt. Maybe we can hurt them in the game.
There you go, taking a post and attaching it to all Chiefs fans.

That's like somebody in Donkeyland saying something and the whole Jackass fan base is labeled as stereotyped?

Lame !
Posts: 27,286
ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.ROYC75 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #67
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $6545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
That's the difference between a Chief fan and a Bronco fan.

Broncos fan take: I hope we can protect Manning losing Ryan Clady. They have a good pass rush and it will be on the road in December - a tough place regardless. We'll need to keep doing the things we did last time and try and contain Charles and get some points.

Chiefs fan take: I hope Manning, Moreno, Cromartie and anyone else is hurt. Maybe we can hurt them in the game.
You lick cum off a dinner plate
Posts: 34,396
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #68
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $10704
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
There you go, taking a post and attaching it to all Chiefs fans.

That's like somebody in Donkeyland saying something and the whole Jackass fan base is labeled as stereotyped?

Lame !
As long as it's legal I'd love to see us knock the QB out of any game...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,980
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #69
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $6624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
You lick cum off a dinner plate
Who ****ing cums on a dinner plate?

Certainly not I. I don't wash dishes THAT well.
Posts: 29,511
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #70
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $6624
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
There you go, taking a post and attaching it to all Chiefs fans.

That's like somebody in Donkeyland saying something and the whole Jackass fan base is labeled as stereotyped?

Lame !
Roy, you sensitive silly old codger, think about what you're saying.

You're calling him lame for stereotyping Chiefs fans, then you proceed to stereotype all Broncos fans as jackasses.

It was worth three on my chuckle meter.
Posts: 29,511
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:22 PM   #71
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $10704
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Who ****ing cums on a dinner plate?

Certainly not I. I don't wash dishes THAT well.
Do you take strange women that lick come off dinner plates home to your house?

Certainly not I...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,980
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:23 PM   #72
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $10704
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Roy, you sensitive silly old codger, think about what you're saying.

You're calling him lame for stereotyping Chiefs fans, then you proceed to stereotype all Broncos fans as jackasses.

It was worth three on my chuckle meter.
Reading comp error.

Broncos = Donks = Jackass...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,980
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:23 PM   #73
Katipan Katipan is offline
MER
 
Katipan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Colorado
Casino cash: $6710
... thats why you use paper plates?
__________________
"I'd rather you hate me for everything I am.
Than have you love me for something that I can't."
Posts: 11,570
Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.Katipan threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:24 PM   #74
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $10704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
... thats why you use paper plates?
Nah.

Go to her place and use fine china.

Paper plates?

That's just ****ing weird...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,980
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #75
Rain Man Rain Man is online now
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $13479
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Who ****ing cums on a dinner plate?

Certainly not I. I don't wash dishes THAT well.
?

__________________
Welcome to NFL Sunday! At 11:00 see Peyton Manning flip off the top rope and clothesline Clay Matthews! At 2:00 Drew Brees will hit Terrell Suggs with a chair! Buy your Andrew Luck jersey and let's get reeeeeady to rummmmmble!
Posts: 76,711
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.