Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 08:49 PM  
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $6013
Strange Haunting Sounds Emitting from One World Trade Building

By Shepard Ambellas | December 8, 2013
New York residents are concerned after they have been hearing strange sounds emitting from the newly built One World Trade building

NEW YORK (INTELLIHUB) — Strange and rather haunting sounds have been emitting from the newly constructed One World Trade building in New York City.

The building which is the replacement for the original World Trade Center that was decimated during the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, killing thousands, is now “wailing” according to some in the most eerie way.

The sounds were first discovered by a local man about a year ago when hurricane Sandy struck. The man has since submitted his story to a local paper explaining that the sound is likely emanating from the building when the wind hits it just right.

Kenny Cummings most recently heard the noise on Nov 27th, reporting, “Have you ever heard from neighbors about the wailing World Trade Center? I live a couple of blocks from the tower, and first heard this very eerie sound during Hurricane Sandy last year. I’ve heard it only once afterwards, sometime last winter. I assumed once the building’s framework and windows went in, the airflow would be redirected.


At 3:15 a.m. Wednesday morning, I awoke to the sound. It was slightly different in timbre, with two tones this time. I couldn’t be sure what it was at first, but after a moment I realized it was the Trade Center. Outside it was raining but the trees were calm. I can only imagine at that height the weather is different. I’m sure all of downtown hears this—it’s unmistakable and very chilling. I had to get up and record it. [You can hear it especially well around :20.] It seemed to calm down about 5 a.m.”

However, skeptics claim that the building may indeed be haunted or the site of new underground base construction, much like the Denver International Airport.





http://intellihub.com/2013/12/08/str...rade-building/

I didn't hear anything from the video posted.
Posts: 24,264
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:48 AM   #16
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $6013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
my dad built a new deck on his house and now it'll whistle on windy days. Same sound you get when you blow air in an empty bottle. That tugboat sound. The old deck never did that.
Haunted!
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,264
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:00 AM   #17
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $10776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
my dad built a new deck on his house and now it'll whistle on windy days. Same sound you get when you blow air in an empty bottle. That tugboat sound. The old deck never did that.
It's the government setting explosives in the deck so they can fake the next terrorist attack.
Posts: 30,145
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:04 AM   #18
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $6013
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
It's the government setting explosives in the deck so they can fake the next terrorist attack.
Q


Hector...Sahvage.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,264
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:06 AM   #19
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $10565
Don't worry, it's just Chris616 chanting the Torah in Hebrew. In a day or two the building, along with the hypothalami of a few million New Yorkers, will begin to vibrate, sending signals to our cosmic alien Gods from Zeta Reticuli III.
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 18,856
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:11 AM   #20
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $6013
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Don't worry, it's just Chris616 chanting the Torah in Hebrew. In a day or two the building, along with the hypothalami of a few million New Yorkers, will begin to vibrate, sending signals to our cosmic alien Gods from Zeta Reticuli III.
You never go full Zeta Reticuli III! They have lousy parking during the cosmic holiday season.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,264
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:46 AM   #21
Radar Chief Radar Chief is offline
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.
 
Radar Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: In the box.
Casino cash: $7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
my dad built a new deck on his house and now it'll whistle on windy days. Same sound you get when you blow air in an empty bottle. That tugboat sound. The old deck never did that.
When Mrs. Radar and I bought our house it had an adjustable basketball goal in the back yard that the backboard was weather rotted and crumbling so I took it down. Problem is the pipe it was mounted to is set in cement so short of renting a jack hammer it’s there to stay. So now I have a pipe stuck in the ground with several holes up the sides for the adjustable goal that on a windy day will serenade you. Sounds like a large flute, will run through several notes depending on the direction of the wind and how much it’s whipping around.
__________________
Like "Cool Hand" Luke I'm busting rocks.

__/|_/[___]
|/ \\_| ---OllllO
_( ))~-( ))-0--))
Posts: 22,592
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:18 AM   #22
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Don't worry, it's just Chris616 chanting the Torah in Hebrew. In a day or two the building, along with the hypothalami of a few million New Yorkers, will begin to vibrate, sending signals to our cosmic alien Gods from Zeta Reticuli III.


That's rep.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #23
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $5152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
By Shepard Ambellas | December 8, 2013
New York residents are concerned after they have been hearing strange sounds emitting from the newly built One World Trade building

NEW YORK (INTELLIHUB) — Strange and rather haunting sounds have been emitting from the newly constructed One World Trade building in New York City.

The building which is the replacement for the original World Trade Center that was decimated during the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, killing thousands, is now “wailing” according to some in the most eerie way.

The sounds were first discovered by a local man about a year ago when hurricane Sandy struck. The man has since submitted his story to a local paper explaining that the sound is likely emanating from the building when the wind hits it just right.

Kenny Cummings most recently heard the noise on Nov 27th, reporting, “Have you ever heard from neighbors about the wailing World Trade Center? I live a couple of blocks from the tower, and first heard this very eerie sound during Hurricane Sandy last year. I’ve heard it only once afterwards, sometime last winter. I assumed once the building’s framework and windows went in, the airflow would be redirected.


At 3:15 a.m. Wednesday morning, I awoke to the sound. It was slightly different in timbre, with two tones this time. I couldn’t be sure what it was at first, but after a moment I realized it was the Trade Center. Outside it was raining but the trees were calm. I can only imagine at that height the weather is different. I’m sure all of downtown hears this—it’s unmistakable and very chilling. I had to get up and record it. [You can hear it especially well around :20.] It seemed to calm down about 5 a.m.”

However, skeptics claim that the building may indeed be haunted or the site of new underground base construction, much like the Denver International Airport.





http://intellihub.com/2013/12/08/str...rade-building/

I didn't hear anything from the video posted.
the first video has a voice chorus pitch to it. a g# minor, these are black key notes. the notes are g# & F#. but there seems to be an f note below that choruses in and out. which is creepy. dissonant sounds. likely whistling edges of the building. the newer builds in NYC are whistlers.
__________________
The Greatest
Posts: 10,389
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:57 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.