Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2013, 02:51 PM  
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5120
Cooking with Splenda found to release cancer-causing dioxins in food

The long-term safety of the popular artificial sweetener Splenda (sucralose) has been called into question by a new review study published in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. Researchers from the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) discovered that sucralose essentially releases cancer-causing dioxins in food when baked or otherwise heated, which is one of its primary marketed uses.

Citing an earlier study published by researchers from the Department of Pharmacology at Duke University in North Carolina, the review challenges a number of claims made in support of Splenda's alleged safety, including the claim by its manufacturer, McNeil Nutritionals, that sucralose passes through the body completely undigested. Evidence shows not only that this is false but also that sucralose is hardly the innocuous substance that we have all been led to believe it is.

"The study asserts that in human and rodent studies sucralose was shown to alter levels of glucose, insulin and glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1)," writes Laura Sesana for the Washington Times (WT). "The authors also warn that when sucralose is used for cooking at high temperatures it generates chloropropanols, a class of chemicals that may be linked to a higher risk of cancer."

Sucralose may be unsafe for people with diabetes; chemicals raise blood sugar, insulin
The blood sugar finding is particularly concerning, as Splenda is largely marketed to diabetics who have to watch their sugar intake. Many people who use Splenda or consume products that contain it typically do so because they believe it to be a healthier alternative to sugar, which is clearly not the case.

"Sucralose alters metabolic parameters and its chronic effects on body weight are unknown," reads the study, suggesting that the artificial sweetener may actually have diabetogenic properties, meaning it can actually cause diabetes.

Evidence suggests sucralose is more of a drug than a food additive
Sucralose was also found in the study to alter the expressions of P-glycoprotein and cytochrome P in a manner similar to organochlorine drugs. This would suggest that sucralose is actually more of a drug than it is a food additive, which means it has no business being indiscriminately added to food without a proper drug warning.

Long-term health consequences of sucralose metabolites unknown
The only reason why Splenda even made it on the artificial sweetener scene in the first place is because it was claimed at the time that sucralose passes through the body "unchanged." But this latest study proves based on urine and fecal analysis that sucralose produces toxic metabolites, especially when heated, that have unknown long-term effects on human health.

"One study showed that the stability of sucralose decreased as the temperature and pH increased, with the breakdown process commencing at 119 degrees Celsius and temperatures of 180 degrees Celsius causing its complete degradation at all pH levels with the release of chloride ions," writes Sayer Ji for BeforeItsNews.com about the dangers of heated Splenda.

Whatever sucralose is not metabolized by the body ends up passing through into sewers and eventually water treatment plants, where it accumulates and eventually gets released into the environment. This bio-accumulation threatens to not only taint rivers, streams and other water sources, but also contaminate fish and other animals.

"Because the body does not metabolize 85 percent of sucralose ingested, most of it ends up in sewage treatment systems," explains Sesana. "Sucralose is resistant to water treatments for the same reason that it is not easily broken down by the body, resulting in sucralose being released into surface waters."

Be sure to read Sesana's full report here:
http://communities.washingtontimes.c...d-environment/

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...n-2840286.html

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/sucr...leases-dioxin/

http://www.naturalnews.com/043206_Sp...xic_food.html#
Posts: 24,195
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #91
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $8350
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Its not that. Its that Type 2 Diabetes is very poorly understood even in the medical community. They know the symptoms but have no idea what actually triggers the condition or how many different things might be grouped under Type 2 diabetes but the cause of the condition is different.

All they really know is that it has a very strong genetic predisposition in that children of Type 1 are more likely to get type 2 and that for people with type 2 it usually skips a generation.
I wasn't saying that in relation to diabetes alone. It was just a general thought about clinical trials and what I see as a limitation particularly on nutrition.
__________________
Posts: 57,438
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #92
donkhater donkhater is offline
Brilliant!!
 
donkhater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Zionsville, IN, USA
Casino cash: $5732
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Why do you say it doesn't have to be balanced?

I also am not in the camp of salt is bad for you. That's the conventional wisdom scaring people.

As for potassium that's good for you too. But there has to be a balance of potassium and salt in the body. For some more potassium is needed for others more salt and depending on if you live in a very hot climate.
One of the primary reasons magnesium is needed in the body is if there is a sodium-potassium imbalance. Magnesium facilitates the uptake of potassium into the cell. If you take in a lot of sodium chloride, then also eating a source of magnesium would be a good idea, but you could also just not eat so much sodium chloride to begin with. Hence, sodium salt (table or otherwise) doesn't need to be balanced with magnesium.

BTW, the amount of magnesium needed to manage this balance is probably a lot less than you might think. You probably get plenty in your normal diet especially if you eat a lot of greens or seafood.
__________________
The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants
Posts: 3,670
donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #93
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $6790
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I smell fish.

BTW chlorine isn't good for you either. Wise up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Table salt is unhealthy too. It has nothing in common with natural salt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Table salt is processed with the minerals removed and is bleached.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Table salt does not have enough magnesium in it to balance it. This contributes to it being considered to raise blood pressure because too much sodium is available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I also am not in the camp of salt is bad for you. That's the conventional wisdom scaring people.
JFC

It's bad. It has minerals removed. It doesn't have enough minerals added. Table salt isn't bad, that's just conventional wisdo........WHA?
__________________
Posts: 25,801
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #94
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $8350
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkhater View Post
One of the primary reasons magnesium is needed in the body is if there is a sodium-potassium imbalance.

Magnesium facilitates the uptake of potassium into the cell. If you take in a lot of sodium chloride, then also eating a source of magnesium would be a good idea, but you could also just not eat so much sodium chloride to begin with. Hence, sodium salt (table or otherwise) doesn't need to be balanced with magnesium.
That sounds related to what I said with the magnesium already in the salt at least for that intake of salt.

Quote:
BTW, the amount of magnesium needed to manage this balance is probably a lot less than you might think. You probably get plenty in your normal diet especially if you eat a lot of greens or seafood.
According my nutritional sources, there are a lot of people with magnesium deficiencies. I've read as high as 80%. I have no reason to doubt this because of the modern diet. I don't see a lot of people eating a lot of greens or even that much seafood. ( except in some areas closer to the sea).

I eat a good amount of greens, don't know if a lot. Hard to get wild seafood where I live and I avoid Gulf shrimp due to the chemicals used to clean up the spill.
__________________
Posts: 57,438
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #95
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Emptying the Trash
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $7681
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Is someone making you eat the same way? Or are you just intolerant?
I'm intolerant of such wanton stupidity and pathetic critical thinking.
__________________
A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try.
Posts: 57,855
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #96
donkhater donkhater is offline
Brilliant!!
 
donkhater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Zionsville, IN, USA
Casino cash: $5732
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
That sounds related to what I said with the magnesium already in the salt at least for that intake of salt.


According my nutritional sources, there are a lot of people with magnesium deficiencies. I've read as high as 80%. I have no reason to doubt this because of the modern diet. I don't see a lot of people eating a lot of greens or even that much seafood. ( except in some areas closer to the sea).
Well, the people who aren't eating greens or seafood probably aren't going to reach for the Himalayan salt either.

You probably do eat plenty of seafood and greens. Magnesium in your salt is worthless, nutritionally.
__________________
The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants
Posts: 3,670
donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #97
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $6790
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Here's the thing about clinical trials that I think is an issue. We don't live or eat as if we're in such a controlled environment. There are so many other factors that can interact such as other foods and just on an individual metabolism basis. For one we all need certain vitamins and minerals and the major items such as protein, carbs and fats. But we all need them in different amounts depending on how our body's metabolize and other things. Some people don't absorb certain nutrients in certain forms as well as others. Other substances can affect another substance so it's less harmful or vice or versa. Minerals, for instance, are the sparkplugs that make vitamins effective. Take too much of one B vitamin and you create a deficiency in some of the others. That sort of thing.
Why do you think we need vitamins and minerals beyond what we get from food? That's been THE big pseudoscience sham of the last century. It's completely unnecessary if you have a normal diet.

Quote:
Why Your Vitamins Aren't Working

With promises to boost health and prevent chronic diseases, supplements can seem like an over the counter cure-all. Consumers more than buy into that notion: Vitamins accounted for roughly one-third of the $23.7 billion spent on supplements in 2007, according to the Nutrition Business Journal.

While a handful of studies have demonstrated a strong link between certain supplements and positive health outcomes, there’s still limited clinical evidence to support the notion that they are critical to excellent health. In fact, much of that $23.7 billion could have been a waste of money, according to recent research.

In Depth: Why Your Vitamins Aren’t Working

In a study released last week in the Archives of Internal Medicine, researchers found that multivitamin use in post-menopausal women neither increased nor decreased risk of cardiovascular diseases or common cancers. And last fall, a major study of almost 35,000 men found no link between vitamin E and selenium supplements and prostate cancer prevention.

[..]

What the Body Needs

The body requires 13 vitamins and 15 minerals to function properly. Among the necessary vitamins are B6, which maintains brain function; biotin, which is essential for metabolism; and A, which is critical to the maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.

A deficiency in any of these 13 vitamins–which is rare in the U.S.–can cause a range of health problems, including depression, anemia and diminished immunity. An average eater who fills his or her plate mostly with fruits, vegetables and whole grains should meet the daily recommended intake of vitamins, says Dr. John W. Erdman Jr., a professor of food science and human nutrition at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Even skipping leafy greens one day or apples and bananas the next won’t adversely affect your health–provided this doesn’t become a chronic habit. (Children, pregnant or lactating women and the elderly, however, can be more vulnerable to vitamin deficiencies.)

Despite the fact that a balanced diet provides the right amount of vitamins and minerals, millions of Americans consider supplements as an insurance policy against poor eating choices, chronic disease and chance. At least half of all Americans purchase supplements, according to the Council for Responsible Nutrition, a trade association that represents industry suppliers and manufacturers.

Do Vitamins Work at All?

Unfortunately, there isn’t a clear-cut answer as to whether vitamins help one’s health. Dr. Andrew Shao, the association’s vice president of scientific and regulatory affairs, admits that the science of vitamin use can be confusing at times.

“No one study is the final word,” he says, referring to Dr. Neuhouser’s results. “It’s always evolving, and the results in one trial don’t erase the evidence.” Some research has demonstrated benefits, according to Shao, including a 2003 study that linked multivitamins to reduced heart attack risk and a 1998 study that linked multivitamins to reduced colon-cancer risk.

Still, several academic reviews, including a major National Institutes of Health conference in 2006, have yet to identify convincing evidence for widespread supplement use–except for in a few cases. Vitamin K, which is essential for coagulation, is routinely given to newborn infants to avoid bleeding problems. Pregnant women receive doses of folic acid and other important vitamins for fetal development.

“There are some recommendations,” says Dr. Erdman, “but no one says you should take a one-a-day.”


Why Your Vitamins Aren't Working
__________________
Posts: 25,801
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #98
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $8350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

It's bad. It has minerals removed. It doesn't have enough minerals added. Table salt isn't bad, that's just conventional wisdo........WHA?
JFC It's easy if you can read. Minerals are removed from table salt when it's processed and they don't add those minerals back.

Yeah, the over generalized mantra of salt is bad for you is false. That has nothing to do with what salt is better.
__________________
Posts: 57,438
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #99
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $6790
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
That sounds related to what I said with the magnesium already in the salt at least for that intake of salt.


According my nutritional sources, there are a lot of people with magnesium deficiencies. I've read as high as 80%. I have no reason to doubt this because of the modern diet. I don't see a lot of people eating a lot of greens or even that much seafood. ( except in some areas closer to the sea).

I eat a good amount of greens, don't know if a lot. Hard to get wild seafood where I live and I avoid Gulf shrimp due to the chemicals used to clean up the spill.
You've read as high as 80%? Sounds serious.
__________________
Posts: 25,801
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #100
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $8350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Why do you think we need vitamins and minerals beyond what we get from food? That's been THE big pseudoscience sham of the last century. It's completely unnecessary if you have a normal diet.
No not a "normal" diet. What is "normal" today is poor in terms of producing optimum health. White flour, processed packaged food and few fresh greens and produce. Gross dairy products also devoid of flavor etc. etc. I could go on and on. But like I said to you before you're a close-minded intolerant bigot even when no one is forcing their way of eating on you.

I wonder what crony capitalist allowed that article on Forbes? I do not use such sources for my health. I use doctors that are into natural medicine and diets. That's where it started for me, when an a doctor could not help me but they did.

Not going to touch the vitamin supplement argument. That's another argument that would take too long. Besides, I think we did it before where it got into the soils being poor etc. Vitamin therapy is a valid treatment for certain things and people.
__________________
Posts: 57,438
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #101
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $8350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You've read as high as 80%? Sounds serious.
Most people are also dehydrated...by about the same amount.
Most people have some food allergy by about the same amount--but don't know it.
__________________
Posts: 57,438
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #102
Cochise Cochise is offline
This season:
 
Cochise's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Florida
Casino cash: $8435
I really need to get in this business where I sell magic beans to people who will believe anything.
Posts: 42,169
Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #103
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $8350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
I really need to get in this business where I sell magic beans to people who will believe anything.
Snarky aren't you. I find that of people who know nothing about nutrition and health. It's the only thing they can contribute.

There's a reason alternative healthcare is growing. But thanks to you there's more for those of us who want it and keeps the price in check.

Enjoy your Wonder Bread.
__________________
Posts: 57,438
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #104
donkhater donkhater is offline
Brilliant!!
 
donkhater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Zionsville, IN, USA
Casino cash: $5732
If most people are walking around with an 80% deficiency in some vitamin then my first thought is that someone overestimated its importance.

If magnesium was absolutely essential to potassium entering cells (remember it aids in cellular uptake, not required for cellular uptake) and balancing the effects of sodium then more people would be stroking out.
__________________
The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants
Posts: 3,670
donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.donkhater would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #105
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $6790
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
No not a "normal" diet. What is "normal" today is poor in terms of producing optimum health.

I wonder what crony capitalist allowed that article on Forbes? I do not use such sources for my health. I use doctors that are into natural medicine and diets. That's where it started for me, when an a doctor could not help me but they did.

Not going to touch the vitamin supplement argument. That's another argument that would take too long. Besides, I think we did it before where it got into the soils being poor etc. Vitamin therapy is a valid treatment for certain things and people.
If you click the link "In Depth" it gives you several easy food ideas to fulfill your necessary requirements. And if you're that far off, it's unlikely you'd notice the difference anyway.

Not sure what crony capitalist pulled off posting it on Forbes. Surely quite a feat of conspiracy. If only Scoob and the gang were around.

Regardless, I'm glad you found help for whatever your issue was. Probably mental.
__________________
Posts: 25,801
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.