Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 12:25 PM  
penguinz penguinz is online now
MVP
 
penguinz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $21986
Why all the man love for Bray?

I don't understand all the man love for this guy.
Posts: 7,248
penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #151
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is online now
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $61678
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Drew Brees averaged 8 more passes a game in NO you dumb ****.

Are you stupid?

He's throwing for the same average and completion and throws for 1300 more yards and you can't figure out why?
Sure I can. Coaching first of all, as Marty was a run first coach.

Second he played in a dome 9 games a year.

Third, he grew as a qb. That still doesn't change the fact that one team saw him as a franchise qb, and his former team saw him as damaged goods, that was easily replaceable with Phillip Rivers.

Now, why are we arguing again?

Oh, right right, because you made this assertion that the Chargers made a GREAT OFFER to drew brees. Which they did not.

They made a PR type move, cited his shoulder injury as the reason, even though the true reason was that they wanted to get rid of him to start Phillip Rivers.

Which is understandable.

Look at that. An entire post, explaining my point of view, and I didn't have to insult you once.

Again. Wanna ask me again how come I point out someone is immature?

well because you are being immature, and aren't capable of having a decent conversation where anyone opposes your point of view.
__________________
Nominated for NOOB of the year. Didn't win!!!
Loser of MANY Debates.
Consistent. Always Consistent.

Im ADOPTING ALEX SMITH AS MY CHIEF FOR NEXT SEASON DAMMITT.
Posts: 8,918
Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #152
jd1020 jd1020 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Casino cash: $83435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Oh, right right, because you made this assertion that the Chargers made a GREAT OFFER to drew brees. Which they did not.
Where did I say they offered him a "GREAT OFFER?"

They offered him a contract on par with the other 2 he was offered.

Stick to starting your bleeding vagina threads and kindly **** off.
Posts: 13,192
jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #153
scott free scott free is offline
ask for it by name
 
scott free's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the goldilocks zone
Casino cash: $3186906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Look at that. An entire post, explaining my point of view, and I didn't have to insult you once.

Again. Wanna ask me again how come I point out someone is immature?

well because you are being immature, and aren't capable of having a decent conversation where anyone opposes your point of view.
He IS a snotnosed little sucker.
Posts: 26,728
scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #154
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is online now
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $61678
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Where did I say they offered him a "GREAT OFFER?"

They offered him a contract on par with the other 2 he was offered.

Stick to starting your bleeding vagina threads and kindly **** off.
Nothing is on par with having a guaranteed starting job, and having a back up type offer.

NOTHING.
__________________
Nominated for NOOB of the year. Didn't win!!!
Loser of MANY Debates.
Consistent. Always Consistent.

Im ADOPTING ALEX SMITH AS MY CHIEF FOR NEXT SEASON DAMMITT.
Posts: 8,918
Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mavericks Ace is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #155
cdcox cdcox is offline
www.nfl-forecast.com
 
cdcox's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Casino cash: $11389252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I think it would be far more beneficial for people if they want to bring up long shot qbs as qbs who found success, as to bring up:

Matt Hasselbeck,
Jeff Garcia,
Kurt Warner,
Tony Romo,
Mark Brunell,
Jake Delhomme.

I think personally those support more of the long shot successes. Tom Brady, that pedestal is just too high.
wow, that is a very low bar. If that is your bar we should be completely content with Smith for the next 5 to 7 years. We should cut Bray because he is 3 years too early as a project. If that is your bar, we've made the playoffs, we've arrived! There is nothing else to do with the roster. We shoul sit back and bask in our sucess.
Posts: 31,247
cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.