Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > Draft Planet

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 03:09 PM  
Pestilence Pestilence is online now
Want a ride?
 
Pestilence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nor-Cal
Casino cash: $14152
Online Mock Draft

Credit to BlackBob *shudder*

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

Have fun and post your mock drafts.

*Not sure that it takes into consideration the needs of every team. Sammy Watkins lasted till the 15th pick.

FYI - The picks aren't all updated. We still have our 7th and don't have the Cowboys 6th rounder.

Last edited by Pestilence; 01-07-2014 at 03:19 PM..
Posts: 45,413
Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:32 PM   #226
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is offline
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $12472
Arizona gave up the last sixth rounder to move up two spots...

Round 1 Pick 23: Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri (A-)
Round 3 Pick 23: Yawin Smallwood, ILB, Connecticut (A-)
Round 4 Pick 24: Jaylen Watkins, CB, Florida (A)
Round 5 Pick 23: Ryan Carrethers, DT, Arkansas State (B-)
Round 6 Pick 19 (NYJ): David Fales, QB, San Jose State (A)
Round 6 Pick 24: Jalen Saunders, WR, Oklahoma (A)
Round 6 Pick 28 (CAR): Storm Johnson, RB, UCF (A)
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

Chiefs 2015 Opponents:
Home: CLE, PIT, CHI, DET, AFC East. Away: BAL, CIN, GB, MIN, AFC South
Chiefs 2016 Opponents:
Home: JAX, TEN, NO, TB, AFC East. Away: HOU, IND, ATL, CAR, AFC North
Chiefs 2017 Opponents:
Home: BUF, MIA, PHI, WSH, AFC North. Away: NE, NYJ, NYG, DAL, AFC South
Posts: 12,246
Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:44 PM   #227
kccrow kccrow is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: MI
Casino cash: $5866
Simulators are still far fetched at this point.. I tried out the Optimum Scouting Board and got this...

23 S HA HA CLINTON-DIX ALABAMA
87 DT STEPHON TUITT NOTRE DAME
124 WR DONTE MONCRIEF OLE MISS
163 WR CODY LATIMER INDIANA
193 OT MATT PATCHEN BOSTON COLLEGE
200 DT BEAU ALLEN WISCONSIN
Posts: 525
kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kccrow must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #228
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $7867
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Simulators are still far fetched at this point.. I tried out the Optimum Scouting Board and got this...

23 S HA HA CLINTON-DIX ALABAMA
87 DT STEPHON TUITT NOTRE DAME
124 WR DONTE MONCRIEF OLE MISS
163 WR CODY LATIMER INDIANA
193 OT MATT PATCHEN BOSTON COLLEGE
200 DT BEAU ALLEN WISCONSIN

Oh hell yeah!
__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Tyler Bray
Posts: 14,383
Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:18 AM   #229
planetdoc planetdoc is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Don Banks 2014 NFL Mock Draft 4.0

23. Kansas City -- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU

It's interesting that both Andy Reid and the current Eagles coach, Chip Kelly, are likely looking for the same kind of explosive receiving help at No. 22 and 23 in this year's draft. I have flopped Beckham and Cooks since my 3.0 mock, but it's obvious the Chiefs and Eagles are shopping in the same aisle in this particular market. Beckham should provide yards after the catch and his skills in the return game are a bonus.

-------------------------------------
Greg Gabriel nationalfootballpost Mock Draft 3.0

23 – Kansas City Chiefs – Davante Adams – WR – Fresno State
The Chiefs don’t have a second round pick, so this could be a trade down slot, especially for a club looking to move up for a QB. If a trade can’t be made, Adams is an Andy Reid type of pick.
--------------------------------------
Rob Rang NFLDraftScout

23. Kansas City Chiefs
Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California: With three blockers lost to free agency (including Pro Bowl tackle Branden Albert), former offensive line coach Andy Reid's top priority may be addressing the front wall. A dynamic athlete like Lee, however, would open up Kansas City's offense. A knee injury hampered Lee in 2013 but his talent and success in former head coach Lane Kiffin's pro-style scheme are undeniable.
Posts: 1,989
planetdoc has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:36 PM   #230
Chief Roundup Chief Roundup is online now
Admitted Planet Junky
 
Chief Roundup's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Mtn. Home AR
Casino cash: $7834
Just did this one using Draft TV as the Big Board...never heard of them. I doubt things would go like this at all, but it looks pretty nice to me.


23
DE DEE FORD
AUBURN
87
WR MARTAVIS BRYANT
CLEMSON
124
CB LOUCHIEZ PURIFOY
FLORIDA
163
S MARQUESTON HUFF
WYOMING
193
G ANTHONY STEEN
ALABAMA
200
RB DRI ARCHER
KENT STATE
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I have to say, I MUCH prefer a moderated forum to an un-moderated forum.

This isn't a sports forum! It's an insane asylum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile.
Posts: 6,878
Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:38 PM   #231
Saccopoo Saccopoo is offline
You know what to do...
 
Saccopoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zion
Casino cash: $7164
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetdoc View Post
Don Banks 2014 NFL Mock Draft 4.0

23. Kansas City -- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU

It's interesting that both Andy Reid and the current Eagles coach, Chip Kelly, are likely looking for the same kind of explosive receiving help at No. 22 and 23 in this year's draft. I have flopped Beckham and Cooks since my 3.0 mock, but it's obvious the Chiefs and Eagles are shopping in the same aisle in this particular market. Beckham should provide yards after the catch and his skills in the return game are a bonus.

-------------------------------------
Greg Gabriel nationalfootballpost Mock Draft 3.0

23 – Kansas City Chiefs – Davante Adams – WR – Fresno State
The Chiefs don’t have a second round pick, so this could be a trade down slot, especially for a club looking to move up for a QB. If a trade can’t be made, Adams is an Andy Reid type of pick.
--------------------------------------
Rob Rang NFLDraftScout

23. Kansas City Chiefs
Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California: With three blockers lost to free agency (including Pro Bowl tackle Branden Albert), former offensive line coach Andy Reid's top priority may be addressing the front wall. A dynamic athlete like Lee, however, would open up Kansas City's offense. A knee injury hampered Lee in 2013 but his talent and success in former head coach Lane Kiffin's pro-style scheme are undeniable.
Davante Adams is a nice player, but ****...really? At 23? Especially in that system Fresno State ran.

Moncrief over Adams all day.
Posts: 10,609
Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:52 PM   #232
OldSchool OldSchool is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Casino cash: $22071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Davante Adams is a nice player, but ****...really? At 23? Especially in that system Fresno State ran.

Moncrief over Adams all day.
Adams is a much better verticle receiver, he uses his size and leaping ability much more effectively than I've ever seen Moncrief do it. Adams also routinely catches the ball away from his body, he and Moncrief are polar opposites in that regard.
Posts: 7,357
OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.OldSchool wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:46 AM   #233
jd1020 jd1020 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Casino cash: $10711
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Adams is a much better verticle receiver, he uses his size and leaping ability much more effectively than I've ever seen Moncrief do it. Adams also routinely catches the ball away from his body, he and Moncrief are polar opposites in that regard.
Sounds like Jon Baldwin.

I'd rather have someone to compliment Bowe instead of mirror him.

Quote:
Strengths

Has a rangy build with good body length and secure hands to palm the ball and make difficult one-handed grabs. Tracks and adjusts to the ball very well downfield. Extends outside his frame and plucks the ball out of the air. Natural hands-catcher. Terrific athlete with good leaping ability and anticipation to properly time jumps and highpoint the ball. Wins jumpballs in the red zone and shows very good hand-eye coordination to take the ball away from defenders. Exceptional production. Has a 39 1/2-inch vertical jump.

Weaknesses

Lacks ideal functional playing strength to consistently beat the jam and can get hung up at the line. Long strider and is not sudden out of his breaks. Production was inflated from a quick-hitting, lateral passing game.

Draft Projection

Round 2

Bottom Line

A rangy, sure-handed possession receiver with starter-caliber, positional traits. Lacks top-end speed and strength. As a 21-year-old, third-year sophomore entering the draft early, is still growing into his body and developing core strength. Comparing favorably to a poor man's Michael Crabtree, Adams possesses very intriguing upside to be groomed.
That bolded weakness is like Baldwin to a T.

Next...

If Beckham isn't available for the Chiefs at 23 then I wouldn't be too upset with Moncrief. But other than Moncrief being the pick, I dont think I'd want to see the Chiefs pick any other WR at that spot. And if the Chiefs aren't grabbing a WR in the 1st then I keep going back to Jeff Janis. He didn't come from a big school but his 40, bench, cone, and shuttle were all near the top at the combine and his size is good. Think you could turn him into something pretty special and all while drafting him on the 3rd day.

Last edited by jd1020; 04-24-2014 at 06:26 AM..
Posts: 14,603
jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:15 AM   #234
planetdoc planetdoc is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 22 (PHI): Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (A)
Round 3 Pick 4 (ATL): Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana (A)
Round 3 Pick 12 (DET): Deone Bucannon, SS, Washington State (A)
Round 3 Pick 22 (PHI): Billy Turner, OT, North Dakota State (A)
Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas (A)
Round 4 Pick 24: Christian Jones, ILB, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 7 (CHI): A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
Round 6 Pick 24: Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon (B)
Round 6 Pick 28 (CAR): Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley (A)
Round 7 Pick 6 (T.B.): Walt Aikens, CB, Liberty (A-)
Round 7 Pick 14 (DAL): Wesley Johnson, OT, Vanderbilt (E)
Round 7 Pick 16 (DAL): Blake Annen, TE, Cincinnati (F)
Round 7 Pick 23 (DAL): Zack Kerr, DT, Delaware (F)
Round 7 Pick 24 (CINN): De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (A-)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
Posts: 1,989
planetdoc has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:27 AM   #235
Nightfyre Nightfyre is offline
MVP
 
Nightfyre's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Helena, MT
Casino cash: $6718
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetdoc View Post
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 22 (PHI): Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (A)
Round 3 Pick 4 (ATL): Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana (A)
Round 3 Pick 12 (DET): Deone Bucannon, SS, Washington State (A)
Round 3 Pick 22 (PHI): Billy Turner, OT, North Dakota State (A)
Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas (A)
Round 4 Pick 24: Christian Jones, ILB, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 7 (CHI): A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
Round 6 Pick 24: Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon (B)
Round 6 Pick 28 (CAR): Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley (A)
Round 7 Pick 6 (T.B.): Walt Aikens, CB, Liberty (A-)
Round 7 Pick 14 (DAL): Wesley Johnson, OT, Vanderbilt (E)
Round 7 Pick 16 (DAL): Blake Annen, TE, Cincinnati (F)
Round 7 Pick 23 (DAL): Zack Kerr, DT, Delaware (F)
Round 7 Pick 24 (CINN): De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (A-)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
are you going for the most unrealistic mock draft option?
Posts: 16,008
Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:45 AM   #236
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is offline
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
are you going for the most unrealistic mock draft option?
In his defense, first-pick has so many trades going on before the human ever makes a pick in some scenarios you pretty much have to go along with it.

Also, I've noticed it simulates KC trading away it's later rounders to move up some spots.. Usually they wind up with only three selections for the whole draft.
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

Chiefs 2015 Opponents:
Home: CLE, PIT, CHI, DET, AFC East. Away: BAL, CIN, GB, MIN, AFC South
Chiefs 2016 Opponents:
Home: JAX, TEN, NO, TB, AFC East. Away: HOU, IND, ATL, CAR, AFC North
Chiefs 2017 Opponents:
Home: BUF, MIA, PHI, WSH, AFC North. Away: NE, NYJ, NYG, DAL, AFC South
Posts: 12,246
Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:05 AM   #237
Chief Roundup Chief Roundup is online now
Admitted Planet Junky
 
Chief Roundup's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Mtn. Home AR
Casino cash: $7834
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetdoc View Post
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 22 (PHI): Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (A)
Round 3 Pick 4 (ATL): Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana (A)
Round 3 Pick 12 (DET): Deone Bucannon, SS, Washington State (A)
Round 3 Pick 22 (PHI): Billy Turner, OT, North Dakota State (A)
Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas (A)
Round 4 Pick 24: Christian Jones, ILB, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 7 (CHI): A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
Round 6 Pick 24: Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon (B)
Round 6 Pick 28 (CAR): Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley (A)
Round 7 Pick 6 (T.B.): Walt Aikens, CB, Liberty (A-)
Round 7 Pick 14 (DAL): Wesley Johnson, OT, Vanderbilt (E)
Round 7 Pick 16 (DAL): Blake Annen, TE, Cincinnati (F)
Round 7 Pick 23 (DAL): Zack Kerr, DT, Delaware (F)
Round 7 Pick 24 (CINN): De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (A-)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
What is this stuff? We don't have those picks and are not even possibly going to have those picks....So I just don't get what is going on here with this stuff.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I have to say, I MUCH prefer a moderated forum to an un-moderated forum.

This isn't a sports forum! It's an insane asylum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile.
Posts: 6,878
Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:19 PM   #238
planetdoc planetdoc is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Pete Prisco Mock

23. Kansas City Chiefs -- Jimmie Ward, S, Northern Illinois: He would team with Eric Berry to give them a heck of a combination.
Posts: 1,989
planetdoc has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:17 PM   #239
Pestilence Pestilence is online now
Want a ride?
 
Pestilence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nor-Cal
Casino cash: $14152
23
S CALVIN PRYOR
LOUISVILLE
87
TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS
WASHINGTON
124
CB PIERRE DESIR
LINDENWOOD
163
DT JUSTIN ELLIS
LOUISIANA TECH
193
WR JOSH HUFF
OREGON
200
G TRAI TURNER
LSU
Posts: 45,413
Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:50 PM   #240
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is offline
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
23
S CALVIN PRYOR
LOUISVILLE
87
TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS
WASHINGTON
124
CB PIERRE DESIR
LINDENWOOD
163
DT JUSTIN ELLIS
LOUISIANA TECH
193
WR JOSH HUFF
OREGON
200
G TRAI TURNER
LSU
Who did you pass on to select Pryor?
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

Chiefs 2015 Opponents:
Home: CLE, PIT, CHI, DET, AFC East. Away: BAL, CIN, GB, MIN, AFC South
Chiefs 2016 Opponents:
Home: JAX, TEN, NO, TB, AFC East. Away: HOU, IND, ATL, CAR, AFC North
Chiefs 2017 Opponents:
Home: BUF, MIA, PHI, WSH, AFC North. Away: NE, NYJ, NYG, DAL, AFC South
Posts: 12,246
Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:47 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.