Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2014, 07:54 AM  
ArrowheadHawk ArrowheadHawk is offline
Bringing the Pain!
 
ArrowheadHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Casino cash: $6863
**** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread, Part 2 ****

#10 (23-8,14-4)

Players
Spoiler!


Non Conference
Spoiler!

Conference
Spoiler!

Big 12 Championship
3/13/2014 Texas Tech/Oklahoma State Kansas City, Mo. 2PM ESPN2

Last edited by ArrowheadHawk; 03-10-2014 at 11:22 AM..
Posts: 15,175
ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ArrowheadHawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:56 AM   #1051
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I don't think this is the first one you've missed, but I couldn't prove it.
I feel like I've been to the 3 previous ones? I could be wrong. How many have there been?
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,941
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #1052
Mr. Plow Mr. Plow is offline
Bitterness
 
Mr. Plow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mmmmmm....Forbidden Donut
Casino cash: $7444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I feel like I've been to the 3 previous ones? I could be wrong. How many have there been?

I was actually thinking this was year 4 at least.
Posts: 24,040
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #1053
Mr. Plow Mr. Plow is offline
Bitterness
 
Mr. Plow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mmmmmm....Forbidden Donut
Casino cash: $7444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I feel like I've been to the 3 previous ones? I could be wrong. How many have there been?

I think there was one that snowed pretty heavily and you were excused from it because of the roads. I may be mixing you up with someone else though.
Posts: 24,040
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:00 AM   #1054
Mr. Plow Mr. Plow is offline
Bitterness
 
Mr. Plow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mmmmmm....Forbidden Donut
Casino cash: $7444
It's probably a good thing you didn't come because I can apparently only get seating for 12.
Posts: 24,040
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #1055
Bearcat Bearcat is offline
Is this real life?
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $8810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I know you're just kidding, but if every dumbass got banned from this thread, we wouldn't have posts from people like CJ or Plow, etc. Not worth it.
Kind of... at least there's some kind of back and forth between threads when other fans troll here, and there will always be the miserable fans, etc; but if someone is only here to troll everyone, they might as well be forced to the kids table (the conference realignment thread).
__________________
Posts: 27,454
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #1056
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I think there was one that snowed pretty heavily and you were excused from it because of the roads. I may be mixing you up with someone else though.
I remember it snowed one of the times (but not heavy) and I was nervous about driving back.

I am pretty sure I've gone three times. So, IN YOUR FACE!
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,941
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #1057
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Kind of... at least there's some kind of back and forth between threads when other fans troll here, and there will always be the miserable fans, etc; but if someone is only here to troll everyone, they might as be forced to the kids table (the conference realignment thread).


I used to go read posts in that thread. After the 11th cycle of the same arguments and counter-points started, I decided that was probably enough for me.
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,941
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:03 AM   #1058
Zeke Zeke is offline
Oread Incarnate
 
Zeke's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Looking for my dog Toto
Casino cash: $6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I just don't get why Vaughn would go there, they already have two wings signed. Kentucky has Booker and probably has the Twins returning. I think playing for Hoiberg at ISU would be a blast, you can shoot whenever you want and you play up-tempo pro style spread.
Kentucky has 2 wings signed? Not sure if I understand what you're saying.. KU or Kentucky?

If you're talking Kentucky - Devin Booker is not the player Rashaad Vaughn is, not even the same league at this point. Kentucky is actually a great fit. With Young definitely going pro.. there are a lot of minutes off the ball as a wing to be had at Kentucky. Calipari want's players and isn't afraid to sign multiple of a position.. just this past year he signed 3 PF's and a Center. Hell he had Six... count them Six 5-star players in the last class.. Including three 5-star big men. Not sure that argument will have much weight.
__________________
Hi.
Posts: 3,095
Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #1059
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Kentucky has 2 wings signed? Not sure if I understand what you're saying.. KU or Kentucky?

If you're talking Kentucky - Devin Booker is not the player Rashaad Vaughn is, not even the same league at this point. Kentucky is actually a great fit. With Young definitely going pro.. there are a lot of minutes off the ball as a guard to be had at Kentucky. Calipari want's players and isn't afraid to sign multiple of a position.. hell just this past year he signed 3 PF's and a Center. Hell he had Six... count them Six 5 star players in the last class.. Including three 5-star big men. Not sure that argument will have much weight.
I think he's ISU bound. He's a shooter and Hoiberg will have him green-lit 100% of the time.
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,941
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:07 AM   #1060
Zeke Zeke is offline
Oread Incarnate
 
Zeke's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Looking for my dog Toto
Casino cash: $6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I think he's ISU bound. He's a shooter and Hoiberg will have him green-lit 100% of the time.
on One hand, I think it's a fabulous fit. Would thrive in that scenario as a scorer. Would love to seen him in the Big XII.

On the other - ISU Fans (aka RustSchtick). nuff said.
__________________
Hi.
Posts: 3,095
Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:07 AM   #1061
Mr. Plow Mr. Plow is offline
Bitterness
 
Mr. Plow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mmmmmm....Forbidden Donut
Casino cash: $7444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I remember it snowed one of the times (but not heavy) and I was nervous about driving back.

I am pretty sure I've gone three times. So, IN YOUR FACE!

You know what....I remember that. You left right after the game instead of hanging out for a bit because of the weather.
Posts: 24,040
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:21 AM   #1062
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
FAUX-HAWKS for all!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $14847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Kentucky has 2 wings signed? Not sure if I understand what you're saying.. KU or Kentucky?

If you're talking Kentucky - Devin Booker is not the player Rashaad Vaughn is, not even the same league at this point. Kentucky is actually a great fit. With Young definitely going pro.. there are a lot of minutes off the ball as a wing to be had at Kentucky. Calipari want's players and isn't afraid to sign multiple of a position.. just this past year he signed 3 PF's and a Center. Hell he had Six... count them Six 5-star players in the last class.. Including three 5-star big men. Not sure that argument will have much weight.
UNC has 2 wings signed. Kentucky has Booker signed, and the twins look like they're returning. I don't see Vaughn starting at either school. Maybe he's as good as you say he is but he won't start over either Harrison for certain. I just think ISU is a great option for him.
__________________
Cardinal Nation Blog 5/29/14: "Without KC. The America League Owns The Cardinals"
Posts: 14,656
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:27 AM   #1063
Zeke Zeke is offline
Oread Incarnate
 
Zeke's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Looking for my dog Toto
Casino cash: $6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
UNC has 2 wings signed. Kentucky has Booker signed, and the twins look like they're returning. I don't see Vaughn starting at either school. Maybe he's as good as you say he is but he won't start over either Harrison for certain. I just think ISU is a great option for him.
You're missing the point, he would most definitely start at Kentucky... not because he'd have to compete against either Harrison, but because Young will go pro.
__________________
Hi.
Posts: 3,095
Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Zeke Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:38 AM   #1064
Al Czervik Al Czervik is offline
Veteran
 
Al Czervik's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Shawnee, KS.
Casino cash: $6458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Well, apparently Rashad Vaughn is announcing this weekend. That doesn't seem so good for KU this early. My guess is that he's going to pick Kentucky out of nowhere.

I was under the impression his UNC visit was the weekend after next, as well.. so this is a bit of a surprise.
Wrong......Rustnucksack already told us he is a lock for ISU.....
__________________
Gone but not forgotten...Live on DT
Posts: 1,229
Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Al Czervik Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:24 PM   #1065
Ceej Ceej is offline
BOOM!1!
 
Ceej's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Casino cash: $7494
Enjoy this!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eddaE1n29Kw
Posts: 16,439
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:38 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.