Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2014, 09:30 AM  
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $68454
Romney - Putin's better President than Obama

Putin a better president than Obama: Romney
By Aaron ShortJanuary 25, 2014 | 3:18am




Mitt Romney thinks Vladimir Putin is better at being president than Barack Obama.

Romney, who lost the presidential race to Obama, told NBC that the Russian leader “outperformed” the president “time and time again on the world stage.”
The former GOP nominee called the US and Russia “geopolitical adversaries,” blamed Putin for giving cover to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and said fugitive leaker Edward Snowden’s asylum in Russia was a “bit of a stick in the eye of America.”

But Romney gave Putin grudging respect as his nation prepares to host the Winter Olympics.

“I think most observers of the international political scene suggest that Russia has elevated itself in stature and America has been diminished,” Romney said.
White House press secretary Jay Carney said he “obviously disagreed” with Romney’s comments




http://nypost.com/2014/01/25/putins-...a-romney-says/
Posts: 10,655
Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:16 PM   #46
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $117623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
What are the similarities?
Out of a population of 320,000,000 people, they are the only two people in the country who have signed a law mandating people obtain health insurance.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 15,210
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:18 PM   #47
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
MVP
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $1005027093
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Out of a population of 320,000,000 people, they are the only two people in the country who have signed a law mandating people obtain health insurance.

Yes they are like twins separated from birth they are so alike.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
I will call you a name, you're a weak dick troll. To use your lame ass style "Weak dick troll is a weak dick troll"
-referring to race card native (KC native, KC nitwit)
Posts: 16,860
Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #48
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $117623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
Yes they are like twins separated from birth they are so alike.
I'm not one who thinks they are so alike, but I do find it amazing that the R's biggest outrage about Obama was mandatory health insurance and then they go and nominate the only other guy in the country to mandate health insurance.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 15,210
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:28 PM   #49
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
MVP
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $1005027093
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
I'm not one who thinks they are so alike, but I do find it amazing that the R's biggest outrage about Obama was mandatory health insurance and then they go and nominate the only other guy in the country to mandate health insurance.

He wasn't my first choice either but it worked out that way what can you do about it? I do think that you just can't paint a wide brush and say they are all the same that is stretching it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
I will call you a name, you're a weak dick troll. To use your lame ass style "Weak dick troll is a weak dick troll"
-referring to race card native (KC native, KC nitwit)
Posts: 16,860
Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #50
Aries Walker Aries Walker is offline
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $46096
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
You're such a dick sucking queer,you make the average queer look heterosexual
But he's right. The Middle East has been a powderkeg since the days of the Pharaohs. It's flat, open, rich, fertile, and surrounded by people starving or dying of thirst or both. Oh, and it's got oil. You figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Which is why it was foolish and amateurish for Obama to declare a red line to begin with. The precedent has been set on calling Obama's bluff.
Yup. Bad move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I really didn't expect anything different that what we have seen. But I doubt that we'll see the left say that executive experience isn't a prerequisite for the office ever again...
Executive experience actually doesn't have a whole lot to do with it. Bush II, Clinton, Reagan, and Carter were all governors. Bush I and Ford were VP's, and before that Representatives. Nixon and Johnson were both VP, Senator, and Representative. Kennedy was a Senator and a Rep. Eisenhower was a General. Where is the pattern there, as to which ones were good or bad?
Posts: 3,678
Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:58 PM   #51
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1122316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Executive experience actually doesn't have a whole lot to do with it. Bush II, Clinton, Reagan, and Carter were all governors. Bush I and Ford were VP's, and before that Representatives. Nixon and Johnson were both VP, Senator, and Representative. Kennedy was a Senator and a Rep. Eisenhower was a General. Where is the pattern there, as to which ones were good or bad?
That's a great question. Clinton and Reagan were both great communicators and charismatic leaders. Eisenhower also had outstanding people skills but (I think) was under rated because of his personality. Those three would be in my top tier of the ones listed.

My second tier would be Johnson, Nixon and Kennedy. They were evil in the sense that every politician seems to be evil, but they do have a few accomplishments among them.

Third tier: Bush1, Carter and Ford. The ho hum level. Nothing really terribly bad to say about them, but nothing good either.

Last Tier: Bush2 and Obama. Either one could be the Manchurian Candidate. They both exemplify the concept of the "empty suit." There is really nothing to either one of them. They are products of the partisan political machine and their job is head cheerleader for their respective parties. No communication skills, no charisma. They are as effective as their speech writers force them to be.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 27,019
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:26 PM   #52
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
Good luck KC Chiefs...
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Casino cash: $126016
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
That's up there among the dumbest statements ever said on here.

Middle East
1,000,000 B.C. - 2008: Just fine
2009 - 2014: Blew up


Like the sun, the ME has been melting since the beginning of time. I'm sure it was the ****ed up state within Pangea too..
Posts: 18,531
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:41 PM   #53
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $68454
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post


Like the sun, the ME has been melting since the beginning of time. I'm sure it was the ****ed up state within Pangea too..
That's not really the point. Obama said he could just talk with other leaders, and soothe things over, and his idiot lemmings bought it. I have no doubt that area will always be on fire, but he brought it on himself with his silly apology tour into Egypt before it happened. And his admin tried to claim an "offensive video" erupted the violence in Bengazi. Those are actions of folks who truly don't get it.


Everyone else knows it's a lost cause that you just have to contain as best you can.
__________________
Michael Sam: born in Texas, reared in Missouri
Posts: 10,655
Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:48 PM   #54
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
Good luck KC Chiefs...
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Casino cash: $126016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
That's not really the point. Obama said he could just talk with other leaders, and soothe things over, and his idiot lemmings bought it. I have no doubt that area will always be on fire, but he brought it on himself with his silly apology tour into Egypt before it happened. And his admin tried to claim an "offensive video" erupted the violence in Bengazi. Those are actions of folks who truly don't get it.


Everyone else knows it's a lost cause that you just have to contain as best you can.
I agree with you too, he's a complete idiot. But as much as I think he's an idiot, I think the ME needs to have a few MIRVs placed upon it.
Posts: 18,531
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:55 PM   #55
scott free scott free is offline
ask for it by name
 
scott free's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: district 6
Casino cash: $3177351
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
That's a great question. Clinton and Reagan were both great communicators and charismatic leaders. Eisenhower also had outstanding people skills but (I think) was under rated because of his personality. Those three would be in my top tier of the ones listed.

My second tier would be Johnson, Nixon and Kennedy. They were evil in the sense that every politician seems to be evil, but they do have a few accomplishments among them.

Third tier: Bush1, Carter and Ford. The ho hum level. Nothing really terribly bad to say about them, but nothing good either.

Last Tier: Bush2 and Obama. Either one could be the Manchurian Candidate. They both exemplify the concept of the "empty suit." There is really nothing to either one of them. They are products of the partisan political machine and their job is head cheerleader for their respective parties. No communication skills, no charisma. They are as effective as their speech writers force them to be.
Eisenhower was the reborn Teddy Roosevelt... a born and bred American war fighter, with the diplomatic/consensus building skills, experience and tact to be a hit across the world.

The hard right here will hate me for saying it, because he "betrayed" W... but those same qualities that Ike had are embodied in Colin Powell, and I bet that even Colin is having his own private doubts about Obamas guts in the face of communist pressure.

For whatever reason though, the guy wants nothing to do with higher office, too bad for America IMO... "ah, you're not power hungry, you just want to go home and farm... that is precisely why it MUST be you, Maximus"
Posts: 25,446
scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:01 PM   #56
Aries Walker Aries Walker is offline
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $46096
Make that Maximus into a Cincinnatus and you have the principle this country's been missing since 1797.
Posts: 3,678
Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Aries Walker is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:09 PM   #57
scott free scott free is offline
ask for it by name
 
scott free's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: district 6
Casino cash: $3177351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Make that Maximus into a Cincinnatus and you have the principle this country's been missing since 1797.
Like to think of myself as pretty good at history, but you got me there.

He must be a northeast mid American Indian leader, I'd have to guess...
Posts: 25,446
scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:13 PM   #58
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1122316
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Eisenhower was the reborn Teddy Roosevelt... a born and bred American war fighter, with the diplomatic/consensus building skills, experience and tact to be a hit across the world.

The hard right here will hate me for saying it, because he "betrayed" W... but those same qualities that Ike had are embodied in Colin Powell, and I bet that even Colin is having his own private doubts about Obamas guts in the face of communist pressure.

For whatever reason though, the guy wants nothing to do with higher office, too bad for America IMO... "ah, you're not power hungry, you just want to go home and farm... that is precisely why it MUST be you, Maximus"
I liked Ike and I like Colin Powell. He was certainly capable of being a political person. You don't rise to the positions he did without being able to handle that. I think he eventually tired of working for an administration that was too far away from his beliefs in the end.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 27,019
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:16 PM   #59
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1122316
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Like to think of myself as pretty good at history, but you got me there.

He must be a northeast mid American Indian leader, I'd have to guess...
It's a pretty crazy story. We don't have men like him in this country unfortunately.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 27,019
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:24 PM   #60
Cochise Cochise is offline
MVP
 
Cochise's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Florida
Casino cash: $79943015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
This reminds of a time when I stated that Hitler was an effective leader.
He was definitely adept at leading people.

Of course, you can lead people off a cliff and still be leading.
Posts: 39,368
Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.