Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2014, 12:41 PM  
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $7471
Mitt - Netflix documentary

Anyone seen it? Really interesting. Between that and his great appearance on Jimmy Fallon's show, I think a lot of people will walk out of it finding the guy to be a really likeable guy.

I think it says a lot about the leftist political agenda of the media...(edited) not to mention the incompetence of the RNC to make this guy seem so unlikeable during the general election.

Last edited by chiefzilla1501; 01-26-2014 at 01:32 PM..
Posts: 20,266
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #16
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $7471
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Media punted = didn't come up with the result you wanted
CBS withheld key Obama statements on Benghazi during coverage that featured Obama, then Romney, and never made mention of it even after it was argued about in the national debate. Candy Crowley even jumped in on Obama's behalf during that argument.

Quote:
Have any stats on this unequal time, or are you just assuming? Mitt was forced to comment on things he'd prefer not talk about? JFC, are you serious with this? The butthurt about the media is amazing. How much time has been spent on the possibility that Obama wasn't even born here? If the right keeps blaming nonsense like this you'll have the same result next time.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ced-after-all/
Do you see Benghazi there? Do you see the IRS scandal? No. But the 47% comment? The Romney audit? You bet your ass it's there.

http://www.journalism.org/2012/11/02...campaign-2012/
Here is the split pre-debate and post-debate. Romney did not receive positive media coverage until after the debates, which is the point where the media is supposed

Notice, by the way, that these reports are claiming to have fair and equal coverage even despite the fact that the current President was surely going to have newsworthy stories as the result of being President. And that these stories were largely favorable even in the midst of several very negative jobs reports.
Posts: 20,266
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #17
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $8581
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
CBS withheld key Obama statements on Benghazi during coverage that featured Obama, then Romney, and never made mention of it even after it was argued about in the national debate. Candy Crowley even jumped in on Obama's behalf during that argument.



http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ced-after-all/
Do you see Benghazi there? Do you see the IRS scandal? No. But the 47% comment? The Romney audit? You bet your ass it's there.

http://www.journalism.org/2012/11/02...campaign-2012/
Here is the split pre-debate and post-debate. Romney did not receive positive media coverage until after the debates, which is the point where the media is supposed

Notice, by the way, that these reports are claiming to have fair and equal coverage even despite the fact that the current President was surely going to have newsworthy stories as the result of being President. And that these stories were largely favorable even in the midst of several very negative jobs reports.
Geez, you are really stretching. Thanks for the links though which really undermine your premise. Admit it, you figured you'd easily find something showing some huge disparity.

"4. Overall, media coverage of Obama and Romney was actually fair and balanced. No, really.

This is the sort of statement that tends to make partisans on both sides irritable. But when we examined General Sentiment’s measure of how positive or negative coverage of Obama and Romney was, neither candidate had a chronic advantage.

You can see predictable spikes in the volume of coverage (the gray line) around big events. You can also see that Romney received somewhat more coverage than Obama in the outlets that General Sentiment was monitoring. But most importantly, you can see that once we factored in the tone of the coverage — the black line — the media favored neither candidate consistently. Sure, the week after the release of the 47 percent video was a rough one for Romney. But September wasn’t that great for Obama, either. Similarly, coverage of Obama was more negative, and coverage of Romney more positive, after the first debate — as the Project for Excellence in Journalism also showed using a different methodology — but this didn’t last long.

Ultimately, when we looked at the average across the entire fall campaign (and the same was true in the summer), we found that the tone of the coverage of the two candidates was almost exactly the same. Neither was covered much more positively or negatively than the other. This is consistent with the Project for Excellence in Journalism’s research and with scholarly research on previous presidential elections. Taken together, this is comforting evidence that the media writ large can approach election campaigns with minimal partisan or ideological bias."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 18,333
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:02 PM   #18
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $7471
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Geez, you are really stretching. Thanks for the links though which really undermine your premise. Admit it, you figured you'd easily find something showing some huge disparity.

"4. Overall, media coverage of Obama and Romney was actually fair and balanced. No, really.

This is the sort of statement that tends to make partisans on both sides irritable. But when we examined General Sentiment’s measure of how positive or negative coverage of Obama and Romney was, neither candidate had a chronic advantage.

You can see predictable spikes in the volume of coverage (the gray line) around big events. You can also see that Romney received somewhat more coverage than Obama in the outlets that General Sentiment was monitoring. But most importantly, you can see that once we factored in the tone of the coverage — the black line — the media favored neither candidate consistently. Sure, the week after the release of the 47 percent video was a rough one for Romney. But September wasn’t that great for Obama, either. Similarly, coverage of Obama was more negative, and coverage of Romney more positive, after the first debate — as the Project for Excellence in Journalism also showed using a different methodology — but this didn’t last long.

Ultimately, when we looked at the average across the entire fall campaign (and the same was true in the summer), we found that the tone of the coverage of the two candidates was almost exactly the same. Neither was covered much more positively or negatively than the other. This is consistent with the Project for Excellence in Journalism’s research and with scholarly research on previous presidential elections. Taken together, this is comforting evidence that the media writ large can approach election campaigns with minimal partisan or ideological bias."
You do realize that the September spike in favorability of the two was due to Obama COMPLETELY tanking in the first debate, right? And that the first and second debate were easily the two most talked about events in the media election coverage by a mile? The reason Romney saw a positive tilt post-debate is because everyone was expecting him to tank, and he didn't. Therefore, a positive for him.

Romney had two separate completely extracurricular incidents that spiked high on the radar. No such spike for Obama on Benghazi. No spike after numerous jobs reports. Not even a blip for Fast and Furious. The media was fair and balanced for mandatory horse race reporting, because that is their duty. But the massive tilt in favorability in pre-debate coverage demonstrates how tilted they were when they were forced to come up with the stories.
Posts: 20,266
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:33 PM   #19
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $8581
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You do realize that the September spike in favorability of the two was due to Obama COMPLETELY tanking in the first debate, right? And that the first and second debate were easily the two most talked about events in the media election coverage by a mile? The reason Romney saw a positive tilt post-debate is because everyone was expecting him to tank, and he didn't. Therefore, a positive for him.

Romney had two separate completely extracurricular incidents that spiked high on the radar. No such spike for Obama on Benghazi. No spike after numerous jobs reports. Not even a blip for Fast and Furious. The media was fair and balanced for mandatory horse race reporting, because that is their duty. But the massive tilt in favorability in pre-debate coverage demonstrates how tilted they were when they were forced to come up with the stories.
And some of the job reports were good, so you can't just mention 'bad' ones. Sorry you were disappointed in F&F and Benghazi coverage--you may have to consider the possibility that they simply weren't nearly the scandals you hoped. And looking at that chart, Obama did dip after Benghazi.

You seem to have completely dismissed the possibility that positive/negative coverage actually reflects actual events. Frankly, there's no rule that it needs to be balanced. What if one guys sucks more than the other? Anyway, you can see things were virtually even.

And looking at October to election day when people are really paying attention, I think it shows Mitt getting more positive coverage, and that includes when Obama was getting pretty positive reviews on Hurricane Sandy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 18,333
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:07 PM   #20
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $7471
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
And some of the job reports were good, so you can't just mention 'bad' ones. Sorry you were disappointed in F&F and Benghazi coverage--you may have to consider the possibility that they simply weren't nearly the scandals you hoped. And looking at that chart, Obama did dip after Benghazi.
I think it's a sad day when a discussion of a man's completely legal tax records and a side comment about the 47% gets significantly more mentions than policy decisions that lead to congressional hearings, and that led to the loss of American lives. Oh, and did you mention that the negative news on the Bain/Romney audit came at the same time as an extremely weak jobs report? Are you really going to tell me that the President's actual economic performance is significantly less newsworthy than Romney's relationship with Bain, a bit of news people have known for years?

Quote:
You seem to have completely dismissed the possibility that positive/negative coverage actually reflects actual events. Frankly, there's no rule that it needs to be balanced. What if one guys sucks more than the other? Anyway, you can see things were virtually even.
What I expect is that when negative news about either candidate emerges, you'd at least see a blip. Romney negative news got spikes, while Obama negative news... not even a blip. Pre-debate, the media controls the stories and that's when Obama held a significant advantage. The only reason the positivity and mentions balanced out for Romney was based on actual performance at the heart of the biggest media run, which is the debates leading into the election. Those positive mentions are based on real poll #'s that said that Romney destroyed Obama in the first debate, and that were showing steady poll momentum in the final weeks.

It's not like we're talking about Mitt killing hookers. In the case of Benghazi, 60 Minutes' completely inexcusable omission of key interview footage led to missed opportunities to raise the issue at a critical point in the election. CNN's Candy Crowley inexcusably took Obama's corner in the Benghazi part of the debate.

Quote:
And looking at October to election day when people are really paying attention, I think it shows Mitt getting more positive coverage, and that includes when Obama was getting pretty positive reviews on Hurricane Sandy.
All of the coverage at that point was horse race coverage. The positive coverage was due to increasing favorability based on official poll numbers from Gallup that showed Romney's favorability increasing after the debates.

You take out the first debate leading into the second debate, which was extremely favorable to Romney for a reason, and you'll find that the favorability between two candidates was horribly skewed.
Posts: 20,266
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:21 PM   #21
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $9244
In the end, media reporting does little to influence people. Look how impervious Jay Cosmo is to any piece of bad news for Obama. Doesn't get to him until its been filtered via Huffington first. Same deal for Rush listeners. If the liberal media ruined Mitt, they were ineffective at ruining the GOP house members or all the GOP candidates jn state elections lately.
__________________
Who wants to see Lebron in a gimp mask being a human bobblehead?
Spoiler!
Posts: 13,748
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:35 PM   #22
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $8581
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
All of the coverage at that point was horse race coverage. The positive coverage was due to increasing favorability based on official poll numbers from Gallup that showed Romney's favorability increasing after the debates.
Too much nonsense in there for me to cover it all. Regarding the tax records, Mitt could have just released them as other candidates traditionally have done. He had a choice of having them picked over them or having the questions about not releasing like other candidates. He made his choice.

I pointed out to you that the coverage from October to election day was at worst even and it looked like in Romney's favor. Your response of, "Well, it was horse race coverage at that point" is pretty lame. You say his positive coverage went up because his favorability was increasing. So, you have Mitt's favorability rising and positive coverage rising in the weeks before the election, and its the same or more positive coverage than Obama is getting, and you're still complaining about unfair coverage. I mean, you're being ridiculous.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 18,333
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:36 PM   #23
Baby Lee Baby Lee is online now
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $7562
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
john stewart has houses in his dog's name?
Corporations that have his dogs' names.
__________________
SNL Standards and Practices - "you can't say 'midget,' It's just like saying the N-word.'

John Mulaney - "No it isn't, because you JUST SAID midget."
Posts: 41,826
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:42 PM   #24
Baby Lee Baby Lee is online now
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $7562
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Yeah, hit the nail on the head. Rich, charitable and silent is what did him in. What a ridiculous post.
You have reading comprehension problems.

He wasn't done in FOR being charitable.

He was done in because he didn't fight back about the narrative of being some Mormon weirdo with a lot of money who didn't care about others.
__________________
SNL Standards and Practices - "you can't say 'midget,' It's just like saying the N-word.'

John Mulaney - "No it isn't, because you JUST SAID midget."
Posts: 41,826
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:52 PM   #25
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $8581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
You have reading comprehension problems.

He wasn't done in FOR being charitable.

He was done in because he didn't fight back about the narrative of being some Mormon weirdo with a lot of money who didn't care about others.
Not sure where you're getting the Mormon weirdo stuff--I don't recall that really being an issue other than maybe on here where someone, I don't know who, may have mentioned a few times how he baptizes dead people. Anyway, it sure wasn't an issue the Ds harped on. I don't think the D wanted a religion discussion considering the number of people who believe Obama is Muslim.

Anyway, he didn't have time to fight back against the out-of-touch/didn't care about others image because he was too busy saying and doing things to confirm the image.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 18,333
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:54 PM   #26
nstygma nstygma is offline
Veteran
 
nstygma's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ¿
Casino cash: $5672
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
he must be into some kind of beastiality...
He's got one fiiiiiine ass bitch!
Posts: 2,203
nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:08 AM   #27
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $7471
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Too much nonsense in there for me to cover it all. Regarding the tax records, Mitt could have just released them as other candidates traditionally have done. He had a choice of having them picked over them or having the questions about not releasing like other candidates. He made his choice.

I pointed out to you that the coverage from October to election day was at worst even and it looked like in Romney's favor. Your response of, "Well, it was horse race coverage at that point" is pretty lame. You say his positive coverage went up because his favorability was increasing. So, you have Mitt's favorability rising and positive coverage rising in the weeks before the election, and its the same or more positive coverage than Obama is getting, and you're still complaining about unfair coverage. I mean, you're being ridiculous.
The public opinion poll after the first debate leading into the second debate, which was by far the BIGGEST spike in media coverage in the entire election cycle by a mile was that Romney won the debate in a landslide. Is this really that hard to comprehend? When one debater wins in a landslide, one guy is going to get a ton of positive mentions in the press and the loser is going to get negative mentions. The impression was that Obama won a close won in the second debate and the third was a small victory for Obama but a huge victory for Romney because he stayed in a foreign policy debate he was supposed to get destroyed in.

Romney got positive mentions post-debate because the news was reporting on factual polling. And on a story that every news outlet was planning to report on regardless of who won. Romney got negative mentions pre-debate because the news OPTED to cover negative news stories they were not obligated to cover.

If Obama won the first debate, the media coverage would have been disgustingly skewed in Obama's favor, just as it was in the McCain debate when the coverage was disgustingly unequal.
Posts: 20,266
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:26 AM   #28
mlyonsd mlyonsd is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spink, SD
Casino cash: $6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Statements like that make it hard to take you seriously. His finances should be fair game. He's got 100s of millions. What did he think was going to happen? And what did he think was going to happen by not releasing his tax returns? There was no investigation for months about his dog, although there may have been jokes about it from Jay Leno. And the Benghazi statement is ridiculous.

Romney's responsible for his campaign. If he was in fact influenced by the RNC, that his own fault. Geez, its the fault of the media and the RNC...so much for taking responsibility for one's own actions.
And its statements like this that make it hard to take you seriously. Romney nailed Benghazi exactly for what it was, a terrorist attack and the Obama campaign jumped on him for it. Instead of doing its job the msm bought the Obama story hook line and sinker.

Obama and everyone one around him are bungling morons.
Posts: 25,064
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #29
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $7187
It's probably because I follow current events so closely and know Romney so well, but I already liked the guy on a personal level. He's a bit of an odd duck, but I can easily attribute that to a Mormon culture that I'm not terribly close to.

All the Netflix documentary did for me was show me conversations he had while he was scratching his balls backstage with his family. That's about it. There's nothing new in the documentary, and it doesn't shine a light on anything.

That's not a criticism of Romney. It's a criticism of a bad, boring documentary.
__________________
Posts: 44,212
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:34 AM   #30
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $7187
By the way, zilla.

Again, this is coming from a guy who likes Romney on a personal level, but while this:



...is very funny, it doesn't quite puncture the LIBERAL MEDIA CONSPIRACY that oh-so-effectively painted Romney as wooden and uncharismatic, rather than the charisma-dripping livewire his performance on Fallon clearly demonstrates...

Seriously, I'm glad you liked the documentary. But let's not go head over heels.
__________________
Posts: 44,212
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.