Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Overreaction Lounge (again) > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2014, 08:06 AM  
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is online now
Seeking the Truth daily
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $34409
I bet she wins. Sandra Fluke files for Waxmans spot

It’s Official: Sandra Fluke Files Paperwork To Run For Congress…


Perfect fit for CA.


http://atr.rollcall.com/sandra-fluke...in-california/
Posts: 36,226
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #61
Cochise Cochise is offline
Legend
 
Cochise's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: 60 Hz
Casino cash: $409
Hey $9 is probably not even enough to buy lunch at the union, what do you expect her to do? Skip meals?
Posts: 52,822
Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Cochise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:59 PM   #62
alpha_omega alpha_omega is online now
Supporter
 
alpha_omega's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Liberty
Casino cash: $21451
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Maybe it took her a long time to get through law school.
Speaking of that...she has finished law school right?
Why is she running for office instead of being a lawyer?

Just wondering....
Posts: 9,281
alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:00 PM   #63
mlyonsd mlyonsd is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spink, SD
Casino cash: $23862
If she's capable of lying to congress I'd think she'd be a democratic nomination shoe in.
Posts: 28,217
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:00 PM   #64
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is online now
Seeking the Truth daily
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $34409
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Speaking of that...she has finished law school right?
Why is she running for office instead of being a lawyer?

Just wondering....

Lots of law grads can't find a job. Haven't you seen the numbers. The middle class is being raped. and they are all lawyers now.
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 36,226
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:02 PM   #65
Rain Man Rain Man is offline
Bringing the posts every day.
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Mortal plane
Casino cash: $43038
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
If she didn't know these things, then she probably shouldn't have been testifying to Congress in the first place.
Yeah, that's the thing. If I'm a young person being asked to testify to Congress, I'm probably going to do a little research and make sure my facts are correct. That, combined with her background and the fact that she had no good argument based on the facts, makes me pretty comfortable with the conclusion that her pants are on fire.
__________________
My ancestors fought cave bears so I could make this post.
Posts: 91,232
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:05 PM   #66
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, that's the thing. If I'm a young person being asked to testify to Congress, I'm probably going to do a little research and make sure my facts are correct. That, combined with her background and the fact that she had no good argument based on the facts, makes me pretty comfortable with the conclusion that her pants are on fire.
Haha
__________________


“The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they’re not.” - Hillary Clinton
Posts: 83,686
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #67
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Supporter
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $58698
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
She will most definitely come out as gay, by the way. When she thinks she needs a boost to her campaign.
If so, her critics REALLY have a point.

Lesbian birth control is really a waste of money.
Posts: 61,389
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:11 PM   #68
go bo go bo is offline
Flop = Man of Steel!!
 
go bo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $26505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
If so, her critics REALLY have a point.

Lesbian birth control is really a waste of money.
Posts: 35,223
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:54 PM   #69
Aries Walker Aries Walker is offline
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $23457
Well, she certainly has a better chance than Clay Aiken does in North Carolina.
Posts: 7,515
Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Aries Walker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:20 AM   #70
RaiderH8r RaiderH8r is offline
Now it's Willie Time!
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Beating hippies
Casino cash: $13612
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Maybe I just don't remember exactly what happened, but the reason you all hate this ****ing bitch is because she thinks birth control should be covered by health insurance?
I don't hate her. I disagree with her and I'm put off by her condescension. Almost forgot, she's a vapid tool.
__________________
“You may think RaiderH8r is just a thinker. But I’m not just a thinker. I’m a doer. Every day I go out there, and rev that engine, fire it up, grab a hold of that line between speed and chaos, and wrestle it to the ground like a demon cobra. And when the fear rises up in my belly, I use it. Fear is powerful, because it’s been there for billions of years. And it is good. And I use it. And I ride it; I ride it like a skeleton horse through the gates of hell.”
Posts: 3,576
RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #71
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is online now
Seeking the Truth daily
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $34409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Well, she certainly has a better chance than Clay Aiken does in North Carolina.

Clay may get pregnant before Sandra
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 36,226
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:35 AM   #72
alpha_omega alpha_omega is online now
Supporter
 
alpha_omega's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Liberty
Casino cash: $21451
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Clay may get pregnant before Sandra
Posts: 9,281
alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.alpha_omega threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:26 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.