Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 06:39 PM  
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is offline
Country Santa Year Around
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $1264085
Obots doing God's Work. Lefty religion haters heads explode

President Obama on Tuesday told his young supporters they’re doing “God’s work” and urged them to help him raise the minimum wageand boost enrollment in his health care reform law.

“The work you are doing is God’s work,” Obama said at the National Organizing Summit, hosted by Organizing for Action, the nonprofit group formed from the remnants of Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign that has helped promote his policies and played a key role in signing up consumers for Obamacare.

“I could not be prouder of the work you’ve done to help Americans get covered,” said Obama.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-...stom_click=rss
Posts: 27,890
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:37 AM   #31
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $46299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
The best argument liberals can make about abortion center around (1) freedom and (2) health risks of banning the procedue i.e. the 'back alley' argument. But when they wander into the territory of saying it's not even a human yet, they lose most folks.
Obviously not.
__________________
Posts: 45,562
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:46 AM   #32
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2119963
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveShooter View Post
Google 20 week fetal development. I'm in a Damn Internet dead zone until this evening and loading up pages to give you links is a waste of the sporadic signal I have.
Of the top of my head, I know that they start to feel pain.
You need more time to answer the dumbest question you've ever seen on CP?
__________________
Posts: 25,405
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:55 AM   #33
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $46299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You need more time to answer the dumbest question you've ever seen on CP?
__________________
Posts: 45,562
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #34
ActiveShooter ActiveShooter is offline
Dems R Dumb
 
ActiveShooter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Socialist California
Casino cash: $5701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You need more time to answer the dumbest question you've ever seen on CP?
I already gave you 2 answers of the top of my head. Damn, Libs need everything given to them. The whole teach a man to fish vs give a man a fish thing confuses them.
Google it. I am in a deadzone. Browser craps out. Tapatalk barely works.
Google 20 week fetal development.
__________________
"Not reading the books doesn't mean I can't discuss them" - KC Native 3/14/14
”Marriage has historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman.”- Hillary Clinton 2000
.
Posts: 363
ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:06 AM   #35
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $80263
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Obviously not.

Why do you say that? Americans have consistently stated by margins of 4-1 that abortion is immoral vs moral.

________________
Pew Research Center. Jan. 9-13, 2013. N=1,502 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 2.9.

"Do you personally believe that having an abortion is morally acceptable, morally wrong, or is it not a moral issue?"

Morally
acceptable Morally
wrong
Not a moral
issue Depends
(vol.) Unsure/
Refused
% % % % %

1/9-13/13

13 47 27 9 4

2/8-12/12

13 48 25 9 5

8/11-17/09

10 52 25 8 4

2/06

12 52 23 11 2
__________________
___________________________________
Posts: 12,451
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:08 AM   #36
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2119963
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveShooter View Post
I already gave you 2 answers of the top of my head. Damn, Libs need everything given to them. The whole teach a man to fish vs give a man a fish thing confuses them.
Google it. I am in a deadzone. Browser craps out. Tapatalk barely works.
Google 20 week fetal development.
Yeah, I don't consider the top of your head to be a consistent producer of scientific evidence.

I've googled 20 week development, and found a great deal of data that wildly varies. There was no scientific evidence or agreement of a 20 week fetus being considered a human being. In fact I found quite a bit of evidence of the opposite.
__________________
Posts: 25,405
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:14 AM   #37
ActiveShooter ActiveShooter is offline
Dems R Dumb
 
ActiveShooter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Socialist California
Casino cash: $5701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, I don't consider the top of your head to be a consistent producer of scientific evidence.

I've googled 20 week development, and found a great deal of data that wildly varies. There was no scientific evidence or agreement of a 20 week fetus being considered a human being. In fact I found quite a bit of evidence of the opposite.
Let me guess "motherjones"? You are beyond help. You'd ask for scientific evidence that the sky is blue or that grass is green. You need a nerd in a lab coat to tell you what to believe.
__________________
"Not reading the books doesn't mean I can't discuss them" - KC Native 3/14/14
”Marriage has historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman.”- Hillary Clinton 2000
.
Posts: 363
ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:17 AM   #38
-King- -King- is offline
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
 
-King-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Casino cash: $109665
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveShooter View Post
Let me guess "motherjones"? You are beyond help. You'd ask for scientific evidence that the sky is blue or that grass is green. You need a nerd in a lab coat to tell you what to believe.
So what you're saying is.....you have no evidence?
__________________
43-8
Posts: 38,318
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:26 AM   #39
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $1069468
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
So what you're saying is.....you have no evidence?
I believe that's exactly what he is saying.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 16,774
KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:28 AM   #40
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2119963
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveShooter View Post
Let me guess "motherjones"? You are beyond help. You'd ask for scientific evidence that the sky is blue or that grass is green. You need a nerd in a lab coat to tell you what to believe.
I don't read motherjones.

And yes, I've seen scientific evidence for why the sky is blue and grass is green. I could explain why Earth's atmosphere reflects specific colors of light and why light at the blue end of the light spectrum gets bounced around the atmosphere more than other colors, making the sky blue. Or how grass uses chlorophyl, which absorbs all colors of light except for green, which it reflects. This info is widely accepted, and I could quickly provide links for these.

But you... you can't even answer the dumbest question ever posted on CP.
__________________
Posts: 25,405
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:47 AM   #41
ActiveShooter ActiveShooter is offline
Dems R Dumb
 
ActiveShooter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Socialist California
Casino cash: $5701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I don't read motherjones.

And yes, I've seen scientific evidence for why the sky is blue and grass is green. I could explain why Earth's atmosphere reflects specific colors of light and why light at the blue end of the light spectrum gets bounced around the atmosphere more than other colors, making the sky blue. Or how grass uses chlorophyl, which absorbs all colors of light except for green, which it reflects. This info is widely accepted, and I could quickly provide links for these.

But you... you can't even answer the dumbest question ever posted on CP.
The earth revolves around the sun and takes a year to do so. Most Libs missed that one. You wasted a lot of time and space explaining the well known causes for grass and sky coloration and it's sad that you take that approach instead of just looking outside. Hopefully you were able to form an opinion on sky and grass color before your 6th grade science class.
I had already given you 2 reasons. 1. DNA link to Human parents makes unborn human.
2. 20 week old unborn babies feel and react to pain.
Status of being wanted or inconvenient doesn't have an impact on it being a human life.
Liberals care more about a smelt than they do about an innocent child. Getting the vote of the young dumb mother is more important than right and wrong.
Tide is changing thankfully even though the lame stream media ignored the Gosnell case.
58% want abortion banned or restricted to rape, incest, and mother health and not for convenience.
People will look back at this era and wonder how the hell we let this happen.
The answer is simple. People don't want to take responsibility for their own stupidity.
__________________
"Not reading the books doesn't mean I can't discuss them" - KC Native 3/14/14
”Marriage has historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman.”- Hillary Clinton 2000
.
Posts: 363
ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ActiveShooter must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:58 AM   #42
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $107825
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveShooter View Post
You wasted a lot of time and space explaining the well known causes for grass and sky coloration and it's sad that you take that approach instead of just looking outside. Hopefully you were able to form an opinion on sky and grass color before your 6th grade science class.
But, but...that would be anecdotal! He can't do that. It wouldn't be science.
__________________
“Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.” — James Madison
Posts: 56,199
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:03 AM   #43
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2119963
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveShooter View Post
The earth revolves around the sun and takes a year to do so. Most Libs missed that one. You wasted a lot of time and space explaining the well known causes for grass and sky coloration and it's sad that you take that approach instead of just looking outside. Hopefully you were able to form an opinion on sky and grass color before your 6th grade science class.
I had already given you 2 reasons. 1. DNA link to Human parents makes unborn human.
2. 20 week old unborn babies feel and react to pain.
Status of being wanted or inconvenient doesn't have an impact on it being a human life.
Liberals care more about a smelt than they do about an innocent child. Getting the vote of the young dumb mother is more important than right and wrong.
Tide is changing thankfully even though the lame stream media ignored the Gosnell case.
58% want abortion banned or restricted to rape, incest, and mother health and not for convenience.
People will look back at this era and wonder how the hell we let this happen.
The answer is simple. People don't want to take responsibility for their own stupidity.
DNA is not a human. Neither is a DNA link. Humans share "DNA links" with chimps, chickens, and bananas.

20 week old unborns do not feel pain. The required thalamocortical connections aren't in place yet, and won't be until the 3rd trimester. Here's actual scientific evidence of that: http://www.ncbi..nih.gov/pubmed/16118385
__________________
Posts: 25,405
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #44
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $107825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, I don't consider the top of your head to be a consistent producer of scientific evidence.

I've googled 20 week development, and found a great deal of data that wildly varies. There was no scientific evidence or agreement of a 20 week fetus being considered a human being. In fact I found quite a bit of evidence of the opposite.
Then you read the wrong sources or have some reading issues.
I can't recall the name of a science book, but there is one that consistently, before RvW, called it human life. Also, true embryology books shows it is. But later books have even corrupted some of those. Of course, all the corruption of the term has been post RvW. IOW's it's political science--not science.

First it just takes an understanding what the word "life" means?
the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
It grows, it changes continually. We all look different when we're in different phases of life.

Next it takes an understanding of the word "human."
__________________
“Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.” — James Madison
Posts: 56,199
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:09 AM   #45
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2119963
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I can't recall the name of a science book
I believe you.
__________________
Posts: 25,405
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.