Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2014, 11:05 AM  
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $9989
Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam"

Home

Shop

Cart

Checkout




Heavy Cotton T-Shirt | StandWithSam White Full Body
$21.99
Select options



Stand With Sam Button Rainbow
$25.00$100.00
Select options


T-Shirts (Youth) (12)


Heavy Cotton Youth T-Shirt | StandWithSam Black Gradient
$21.99

G5000B: Gildan Heavy Cotton Youth T-Shirt

5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
Double-needle stitched neckline



Heavy Cotton Youth T-Shirt | StandWithSam Black Full Body
$21.99
Select options




Heavy Cotton Youth T-Shirt | SamStrong White Hashtag
$21.99
Select options


http://michaelsam.com/shop/
Posts: 13,874
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:41 AM   #46
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8084
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Hey everyone! See that dude over there! He's gay and he's telling you he's gay! Well, I don't care that he's gay! Everyone should just shut up about being gay! Quit drawing attention to it! And ignore that gay dude over there who says he's gay! Tell your friends and family so they can ignore him too!
Hey everyone! See that dude over there! He's a hypocrite and he's telling you he's a hypocrite! Well, I don't care that he's a hypocrite! Everyone should just shut up about being a hypocrite! Quit drawing attention to it! And ignore that hypocrite dude over there who says he's a hypocrite! Tell your friends and family so they can ignore him too!
Posts: 61,766
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:00 AM   #47
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $8094
The track and field community supports Sam

__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 18,538
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:36 AM   #48
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Veteran
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $6582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I especially love the segment for "Youth" shirts. Gotta get the youth involved in this. I really want my 10 year old son to wear that rainbow shirt to school.
You must be damn glad you didn't get exposed to gay when you were a kid, or else you'd be a cock addict now.

JFC. If someone wants to make a line of clothes to support him, then they can. This is America. Don't like it, move to Russia where this is illegal. You'd be right at home with your hero Putin anyway.
Posts: 4,324
WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:39 AM   #49
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8084
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
You must be damn glad you didn't get exposed to gay when you were a kid, or else you'd be a cock addict now.

JFC. If someone wants to make a line of clothes to support him, then they can. This is America. Don't like it, move to Russia where this is illegal. You'd be right at home with your hero Putin anyway.
My problem isn't with Sam being gay.

Initially, I had a problem with the MEDIA.

Sam repeatedly said "I'm football player/I don't want this to be a distraction/I just wanted to get this out in the open and move on."

I actually thought it was GOOD of him to do that. It was the media that had to make it into something HE SAID he didn't want it to be.

And now he's doing this.

Obviously everything he said before was bullshit.
Posts: 61,766
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:40 AM   #50
ThatRaceCardGuy ThatRaceCardGuy is offline
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE
 
ThatRaceCardGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: KU VILLE
Casino cash: $5700
Why do you care?
__________________
2011 CHIEFSPLANT NOOB OF THE YEAR...OFFICIAL LIKE A MOTHER****ER, AND I DARE YOU TO SAY DIFFERENT
Posts: 2,716
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:42 AM   #51
BourbonMan BourbonMan is offline
The Dude
 
BourbonMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: topeka
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
My problem isn't with Sam being gay.

Initially, I had a problem with the MEDIA.

Sam repeatedly said "I'm football player/I don't want this to be a distraction/I just wanted to get this out in the open and move on."

I actually thought it was GOOD of him to do that. It was the media that had to make it into something HE SAID he didn't want it to be.

And now he's doing this.

Obviously everything he said before was bullshit.
^^^
THIS!!
__________________
FALSE START OFFENSE(EAGLES), EVERYBODY BUT THE CENTER!!!!!
Posts: 1,077
BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:43 AM   #52
houstonwhodat houstonwhodat is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Parallel Universe
Casino cash: $5000
For the record.

I have no problem with gay people, black people, Asian people or any other kinds of people.

I DO have a problem with people who think they deserve some special recognition or accomplishment because the belong to a certain race or sexual orientation.
Posts: 2,637
houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:48 AM   #53
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy View Post
Why do you care?
Because football should be about football. Not political agendas.
Posts: 61,766
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:04 AM   #54
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dystopia
Casino cash: $5973
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonwhodat View Post
For the record.

I have no problem with gay people, black people, Asian people or any other kinds of people.
Just because you lie about something "for the record" doesn't make it the truth.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 32,571
Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #55
Gravedigger Gravedigger is offline
Plays to win the game!
 
Gravedigger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lenexa KS
Casino cash: $5750
Gotta love making money off media hype. A tale as old as time.
__________________
The OFFICIAL Chiefs slogan, "Oh well, there's always next year."
Posts: 2,728
Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Gravedigger has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:12 AM   #56
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dystopia
Casino cash: $5973
This is actually a very similar problem to the one that made Sam decide to publicly come out in the first place: the desire to be in control of his image and narrative. See, there were already people/sites making Michael Sam merchandise w/o Sam's authorization, ostensibly out of demand.

What would you do in this situation? I mean, I realize that I'm asking way too much of you guys to be empathetic for two seconds of your lives, but really - what would you do if someone else was making money off of your name without your authorization? That capital rightly belongs to you, so shouldn't you go get it?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 32,571
Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:15 AM   #57
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
What would you do in this situation? I mean, I realize that I'm asking way too much of you guys to be empathetic for two seconds of your lives, but really - what would you do if someone else was making money off of your name without your authorization? That capital rightly belongs to you, so shouldn't you go get it?
He said he wanted it to be a non-issue.

Sue them and force them to stop. And then let it be a non-issue.
Posts: 61,766
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:17 AM   #58
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Veteran
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $6582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
This is actually a very similar problem to the one that made Sam decide to publicly come out in the first place: the desire to be in control of his image and narrative. See, there were already people/sites making Michael Sam merchandise w/o Sam's authorization, ostensibly out of demand.

What would you do in this situation? I mean, I realize that I'm asking way too much of you guys to be empathetic for two seconds of your lives, but really - what would you do if someone else was making money off of your name without your authorization? That capital rightly belongs to you, so shouldn't you go get it?
What do you mean?

They don't care. They keep telling you they don't care. They express their outrage in every thread to signify their lack of cares. You're just not paying attention. Jeez.
Posts: 4,324
WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 AM   #59
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8084
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
What do you mean?

They don't care. They keep telling you they don't care. They express their outrage in every thread to signify their lack of cares. You're just not paying attention. Jeez.
If you're talking about me, I never said I don't care.

I do care.

I don't want football to be politicized like everything else in this country.
Posts: 61,766
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:20 AM   #60
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $9992
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Hey everyone! See that dude over there! He's a hypocrite and he's telling you he's a hypocrite! Well, I don't care that he's a hypocrite! Everyone should just shut up about being a hypocrite! Quit drawing attention to it! And ignore that hypocrite dude over there who says he's a hypocrite! Tell your friends and family so they can ignore him too!
I see your point about Sam's comments when he came out to the media, but people like Prison Bitch can't claim to be wholly objective about how gay people should just keep their sexuality to themselves while they throw a hissy fit and start threads whenever the discussion is taking place.

In this case, it wasn't even a media report. It was the merchandise section of Sam's own personal website (which ALL athletes have). That's what Prison Bitch reported.

If Prison Bitch wants gay people to shut up about their sexuality, then doesn't it make sense for Prison Bitch to also shut up about gay people?
Posts: 55,965
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:05 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.