Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2014, 01:05 PM  
Cochise Cochise is offline
Legend
 
Cochise's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Casino cash: $16423
"Students for Palestine" leaves eviction notices for Jewish NYU students

Pro-Palestinian activists leave ‘eviction’ notices for Jewish NYU students
By Erin Calabrese and Bob FredericksApril 24, 2014 | 3:04pm

A pro-Palestinian NYU group targeted Jewish classmates with threatening “eviction” notices that were slid under dorm-room doors in the dead of night, students said Thursday.

“If you do not vacate the premise by midnight on 25 April, 2014 we reserve the right to destroy all remaining belongings. We cannot be held responsible for property or persons remaining inside the premises,” read the notices, which were delivered by members of the Students for Justice in Palestine.



NYU sophomore Hunter Goet, whose room got one of the threatening notices overnight Wednesday, said, “A lot of people felt transgressed upon because they felt threatened by it.”

“They felt like their housing was being threatened. It was a massive source of panic.”

The activist student group targeted Palladium Hall on East 14th Street because it is widely believed to house the most Jewish residents — and even has a special elevator that works without pressing buttons on the Sabbath, reported the Times of Israel.

The warnings conclude, “THIS IS NOT A REAL EVICTION NOTICE” — and the group said they were replicas of notices routinely left at the homes of Palestinians by the Israeli government.

NYU spokesman John Beckman said that while the school encourages open discussion, the prank crossed the line.

“It is disappointingly inconsistent with standards we expect to prevail in a scholarly community,” Beckman said. “Our Residence Life and Housing Office will be communicating with the students in the dorm, looking into the matter, and following up appropriately.”

NYU officials didn’t understand why Palladium was targeted.

“However, were it to be the case that the fliering was done there because it was perceived to be a dorm with a higher proportion of Jewish students, that would be troubling, dismaying and a matter of deep concern for our community,” Beckman said.

Similar hate pranks have been pulled at other universities in recent months, including Rutgers, Michigan and Northeastern.

Students at the NYU dorm were shaken by the incident.

“We thought we were getting evicted. We were panicking a little bit,” said sophomore Gabrielle Doria, 20.

Another sophomore, 20-year-old Lexi Clarke, also believed she was being thrown out.

“We were all just kind of freaking out,” she said. “I was so confused about what was happening.”

No one with the group could be reached for comment.
Posts: 43,387
Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Cochise has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:46 PM   #61
Sully Sully is online now
It Goes On
 
Sully's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lees Summit
Casino cash: $9823
Help me out if I'm wrong, but isn't every day the anniversary of the Holocaust?
__________________
"And I don't wish that girl any bad luck," he said, "but I hope she gets hit with a car."
- Tommy Lasorda
Posts: 13,912
Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:51 PM   #62
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Dyslexic Speed Reader
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $12938
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
OK then, so what was the point of the prank? To raise awareness of the plight of the Palestinians? To make whatever Jews they did this to feel guilty for the actions of Israel?

It's typical juvenile stupid college bullshit. They all feel they are making a difference while making some grand statement. They idiots, but they're not stupid. Nobody does something like this without some malicious intent. They wanted to make them uncomfortable, they wanted to give them a dose of Israel's medicine.



This is not a threat. This is a joke. Just kidding! Geez, can't you Jews take a joke??

Gotcha.

Punk ass kids with too much time on their hands.
Whether or not you feel they were right or wrong to make this document in the way did, we can't automatically assume that their intentions were bad without any evidence to support that. That would be prejudice. We can only base our opinion off of what is presented to us.

1. We know they targeted a Jewish building. We DON'T know why they targeted that building. Assuming one way or another with out having the facts is wrong.

2. We know that the document itself is designed to be an informative article with "Shock Value". It uses a non aggressive tone and non offensive language. 3/4 of the page is used to explain the plight of the organization and state that this is NOT an actual eviction notice. It CLEARLY states its intent as an informative article meant to raise awareness. If it was meant as an ACTUAL prank, then why would they so obviously state that it's not an eviction notice while bolding the text that states its purpose?

So we know jews were targeted, and we know that the documents intent was to spread it's plight. That's pretty much all we REALLY know.

So why do we have to automatically assume they had ill will? It could be just as likely that they're attempting to raise awareness within the Jewish-American college community in hopes that they'd understand their point of view and pressure Israel to stop demolishing their homes. We all know how active college students are when it comes to topics like these, so it's not unreasonable to think that they're trying to gain an ally.

We have no evidence either way, so why are we conditioned to automatically assume the worst? Because they're Palestinian-Americans?
Posts: 20,192
Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:56 PM   #63
blaise blaise is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
For effect? Same reason why they called it an eviction notice in the first place? Kinda losses the effect if it's just being passed around like a basic flyer.

It seems that the big hang up is the fact that it was distributed to a mostly Jewish building.

Does it mean that they hate jews and want to piss them off, or does it mean that they think that the jewish students are unaware that this is occurring and would like to make them aware in hopes that their support can help put an end to the demolition of Palestinian housing?

No one here has any idea of what their intention is, so my question to all of you is, why do you automatically assume the intention is malicious?

How did you come to that conclusion? It certainly wasn't from the document itself. There is no offensive verbage nor an offensive tone within the document at all, so i know you couldn't have drawn that conclusion from the document alone.

Is it because it's a Palestinian organization? It must be, right? Because it's a Palestinian organization in the U.S, that instantly makes you think that they're "attacking" the jews, right? Even though there isn't a shred of evidence in that document that their intentions were malicious, people automatically assume it is because of WHO handed it out.

What if it were handed out by Jewish students? It becomes a non issue doesn't it? No one would care.

And then i get labeled a Racist against Jews by this idiot Forever...w/e the **** his name is, yet im the only person in this thread who isn't automatically nailing this Palestinian organization to the wall based off their nationality.
Yeah, the "effect" was to offend.
Posts: 21,002
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:59 PM   #64
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Dyslexic Speed Reader
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $12938
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
DEC
17
Israel Advocacy Group Meets With European Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas Leader
By gmbwatch

The Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD) has announced this it has met with the head of a Palestinian lobby group close to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. According to the ICHAD announcement, an ICHAD team met with Arafat Shoukri in Brussels.

Jeff met with funders and campaign partners in the everlasting challenge of making ICAHD a more effective organization.


Dr. Arafat Shoukri is the head of both the Council for European Palestinian Relations (CEPR) in Brussels and the Palestine Return Centre (PRC) in the U.K. The PRC has strong ties to the global Muslim Brotherhood and two PRC directors are also directors of the Muslim Association of Britain (MAB), generally regarded as part of the UK. Muslim Brotherhood. The PRC is also listed as an affiliate of the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) dominated by UK. Muslim Brotherhood groups. PRC activities are frequently promoted by the MAB, MCB, and other U.K Brotherhood organizations. PRC director Ghassan Four is also a Trustee of INTERPAL, a key member of the Union of Good and part of the Muslim Brotherhood Hamas fund-raising network . PRC director Zaher Birawi is a Trustee of Education Aid for Palestine (EAP), also a part of the Union of Good. Mr. Birawi is also head of programming for Al-Hiwar TV which frequently features MB/Hamas individuals and organizations and was founded by Azzam Al-Tamimi, a U.K Muslim Brotherhood leader and close to Hamas. An Israeli web site, known to be close to Israeli military intelligence, has reported that Mr. Birawi, along with another PRC Trustee are “past Hamas operatives who found refuge in Britain in the early nineties.” Dr. Shoukri is also the chairman of the European Campaign to End the Siege of Gaza (ECESG) which was the main organizer of the unsuccessful Second Gaza Flotilla and which operates from the same address and has the same telephone as the PRC. The CEPR appears to operate largely as a lobbying group at the EU and has accompanied EU lawmakers on trips to Gaza.


Are you really this stupid? If you don't know what Hamas and theses anti Israeli groups stand for then educate yourself or stop wasting oxygen.

Also, please educate yourself on taxes and lack of illegal's tax contributions too. Thanks
Jesus Christ, your reading comprehension is so, so bad. Again, this STILL does not support your argument at all. It doesn't even say they met with Hamas. It says they met with a group who has met with Hamas. What in the ****?

And again, can you please highlight part that says ICHAD supports terrorism and violence against jews? Thanks.
Posts: 20,192
Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:00 PM   #65
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Dyslexic Speed Reader
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $12938
Meet the leader of the ICHAD. Man, this guy sounds like a real dick head, clearly, his intent is to kill all the Jews.

Jeff Halper (born 1946[1]) is an American-born anthropologist,[2] author, lecturer, and political activist who has lived in Israel since 1973. He is co-founder and Director of the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD).

Halper has written several books on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and is a frequent writer and speaker about Israeli politics, focusing mainly on nonviolent strategies to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He is a supporter of the BDS movement and the academic boycott of Israel, and considers Israel to be guilty of “apartheid” and of a deliberate campaign of “Judaization” of the Palestinian territories.

In 1997, Halper co-founded ICAHD to challenge and resist the Israeli policy of demolishing Palestinian homes in the Occupied Territories and to organize Israelis, Palestinians and international volunteers to jointly rebuild demolished Palestinian homes—although ICAHD considers its resistance to house demolitions as a vehicle for exposing how the Israeli Occupation works and ultimately to end it. He has created a new mode of Israeli peace activity based on nonviolent direct action, civil disobedience in the Occupied Territories and international advocacy.[1] Halper was nominated, together with the Palestinian intellectual/activist Ghassan Andoni, for the Nobel Peace Prize by the American Friends Service Committee for his work "to liberate both the Palestinian and the Israeli people from the yoke of structural violence" and "to build equality between their people by recognizing and celebrating their common humanity".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Halper

Last edited by Detoxing; 04-30-2014 at 01:08 PM..
Posts: 20,192
Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:01 PM   #66
Sully Sully is online now
It Goes On
 
Sully's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lees Summit
Casino cash: $9823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Jesus Christ, your reading comprehension is so, so bad. Again, this STILL does not support your argument at all. It doesn't even say they met with Hamas. It says they met with a group who has met with Hamas. What in the ****?

And again, can you please highlight part that says ICHAD supports terrorism and violence against jews? Thanks.
Perhaps they met with that group on the anniversary of meetings.
__________________
"And I don't wish that girl any bad luck," he said, "but I hope she gets hit with a car."
- Tommy Lasorda
Posts: 13,912
Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sully Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:09 PM   #67
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $7205
.

Last edited by ForeverChiefs58; 05-30-2014 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: .
Posts: 6,789
ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:11 PM   #68
loochy loochy is online now
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $9328
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
19 April Holocaust Remembrance Day Anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
Ok, so it's the anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, not the holocaust.
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 19,102
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:13 PM   #69
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $7205
.

Last edited by ForeverChiefs58; 05-30-2014 at 07:59 PM.. Reason: .
Posts: 6,789
ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:17 PM   #70
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Dyslexic Speed Reader
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $12938
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
They selected the date very carefully you idiot. Both of you should try education as often as you choose stupidity.




19 April Holocaust Remembrance Day Anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
That's an unfortunate day. There were a lot of unfortunate days during the Holocaust. Sadly though, that day isn't recognized as a National day. If you would like to see how wrong you are, here, check this out you ****ing tool.

The internationally recognized date for Holocaust Remembrance Day corresponds to the 27th day of Nisan on the Hebrew calendar. It marks the anniversary of the Warsaw ghetto uprising. In Hebrew, Holocaust Remembrance Day is called Yom Hashoah. When the actual date of Yom Hashoah falls on a Friday, the state of Israel observes Yom Hashoah on the preceding Thursday. When it falls on a Sunday, Yom Hashoah is observed on the following Monday.

2014 Monday, April 28
2015 Thursday, April 16
2016 Thursday, May 5
2017 Monday, April 24
2018 Thursday, April 12
2019 Thursday, May 2
2020 Tuesday, April 21

http://www.ushmm.org/remember/days-o...e-day-calendar

Have you been right about ANYTHING in this thread? I don't think you have.
Posts: 20,192
Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:19 PM   #71
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Dyslexic Speed Reader
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $12938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Meet the leader of the ICHAD. Man, this guy sounds like a real dick head, clearly, his intent is to kill all the Jews.

Jeff Halper (born 1946[1]) is an American-born anthropologist,[2] author, lecturer, and political activist who has lived in Israel since 1973. He is co-founder and Director of the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD).

Halper has written several books on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and is a frequent writer and speaker about Israeli politics, focusing mainly on nonviolent strategies to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He is a supporter of the BDS movement and the academic boycott of Israel, and considers Israel to be guilty of “apartheid” and of a deliberate campaign of “Judaization” of the Palestinian territories.

In 1997, Halper co-founded ICAHD to challenge and resist the Israeli policy of demolishing Palestinian homes in the Occupied Territories and to organize Israelis, Palestinians and international volunteers to jointly rebuild demolished Palestinian homes—although ICAHD considers its resistance to house demolitions as a vehicle for exposing how the Israeli Occupation works and ultimately to end it. He has created a new mode of Israeli peace activity based on nonviolent direct action, civil disobedience in the Occupied Territories and international advocacy.[1] Halper was nominated, together with the Palestinian intellectual/activist Ghassan Andoni, for the Nobel Peace Prize by the American Friends Service Committee for his work "to liberate both the Palestinian and the Israeli people from the yoke of structural violence" and "to build equality between their people by recognizing and celebrating their common humanity".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Halper
One more time, just in case anyone missed how EVIL ICAHD is. Damn, those filthy, violent terrorists.

"focusing mainly on nonviolent strategies to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."

"to organize Israelis, Palestinians and international volunteers to jointly rebuild demolished Palestinian homes"

"He has created a new mode of Israeli peace activity based on nonviolent direct action, civil disobedience in the Occupied Territories and international advocacy."

"Halper was nominated, together with the Palestinian intellectual/activist Ghassan Andoni, for the Nobel Peace Prize by the American Friends Service Committee for his work "to liberate both the Palestinian and the Israeli people from the yoke of structural violence" and "to build equality between their people by recognizing and celebrating their common humanity"

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!
Posts: 20,192
Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:21 PM   #72
WilliamTheIrish WilliamTheIrish is offline
Champion Golfer Of The Year
 
WilliamTheIrish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Casino cash: $12983
Because HAMAS!
Posts: 25,633
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #73
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Dyslexic Speed Reader
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $12938
"to build equality between their people by recognizing and celebrating their common humanity"

Man o' man. That guy is a real piece of work. How dare he try to build equality between Israel and Palestine. ****ing Hamas bastard.
Posts: 20,192
Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Detoxing has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #74
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $7699
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
DEC
17
Israel Advocacy Group Meets With European Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas Leader
By gmbwatch

The Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD) has announced this it has met with the head of a Palestinian lobby group close to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. According to the ICHAD announcement, an ICHAD team met with Arafat Shoukri in Brussels.

Jeff met with funders and campaign partners in the everlasting challenge of making ICAHD a more effective organization.


Dr. Arafat Shoukri is the head of both the Council for European Palestinian Relations (CEPR) in Brussels and the Palestine Return Centre (PRC) in the U.K. The PRC has strong ties to the global Muslim Brotherhood and two PRC directors are also directors of the Muslim Association of Britain (MAB), generally regarded as part of the UK. Muslim Brotherhood. The PRC is also listed as an affiliate of the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) dominated by UK. Muslim Brotherhood groups. PRC activities are frequently promoted by the MAB, MCB, and other U.K Brotherhood organizations. PRC director Ghassan Four is also a Trustee of INTERPAL, a key member of the Union of Good and part of the Muslim Brotherhood Hamas fund-raising network . PRC director Zaher Birawi is a Trustee of Education Aid for Palestine (EAP), also a part of the Union of Good. Mr. Birawi is also head of programming for Al-Hiwar TV which frequently features MB/Hamas individuals and organizations and was founded by Azzam Al-Tamimi, a U.K Muslim Brotherhood leader and close to Hamas. An Israeli web site, known to be close to Israeli military intelligence, has reported that Mr. Birawi, along with another PRC Trustee are “past Hamas operatives who found refuge in Britain in the early nineties.” Dr. Shoukri is also the chairman of the European Campaign to End the Siege of Gaza (ECESG) which was the main organizer of the unsuccessful Second Gaza Flotilla and which operates from the same address and has the same telephone as the PRC. The CEPR appears to operate largely as a lobbying group at the EU and has accompanied EU lawmakers on trips to Gaza.


Are you really this stupid? If you don't know what Hamas and theses anti Israeli groups stand for then educate yourself or stop wasting oxygen.

Also, please educate yourself on taxes and lack of illegal's tax contributions too. Thanks
link?
Posts: 30,175
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:26 PM   #75
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $7205
.

Last edited by ForeverChiefs58; 05-30-2014 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: .
Posts: 6,789
ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:27 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.