Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2014, 01:15 PM  
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $1208951
Where we are, roster-wise: volume 2014.

Done this every year for about five years now. Last year we had this thread stickied.

It's always nice to just see the roster laid out, and hash out depth charts as the offseason progresses. Players will climb and fall on this depth chart, and of course players will be added and removed.

QB
Alex Smith
Chase Daniel
Tyler Bray
Aaron Murray

RB
Jamaal Charles
Knile Davis
De'Anthony Thomas
Joe McKnight
Cyrus Gray
Charcandrick West

FB
Anthony Sherman
Jordan Campbell
James Baker

WR
Dwayne Bowe
Donnie Avery
A.J. Jenkins
Junior Hemingway
Weston Dressler
Frankie Hammond, Jr.
Jerrell Jackson
Darryl Surgent
Fred Williams
Kyle Williams
Albert Wilson
Deon Anthony

TE
Anthony Fasano
Travis Kelce
Sean McGrath
Demetrius Harris
Richard Gordon

OT
Eric Fisher
Donald Stephenson
J'Marcus Webb
Ryan McKee
Otis Hudson

OG
Jeff Allen
Jeffrey Linkenbach
Rishaw Johnson
Zach Fulton
Laurent Duvarney-Tardif
Rokevious Watkins
Ricky Henry

C
Rodney Hudson
Eric Kush
Ben Gottschalk

NT
Dontari Poe
Kyle Love
Jaye Howard
Dominique Hamilton
Chas Alecxih
Corey Grissom

DE
Mike DeVito
Vance Walker
Allen Bailey
Mike Catapano
Jermelle Cudjo

OLB
Justin Houston
Tamba Hali
Dee Ford
Frank Zombo
Dezman Moses
Josh Martin

ILB
Derrick Johnson
Joe Mays
Nico Johnson
James-Michael Johnson
Ben Johnson
Deron Furr
Alonzo Highsmith

CB
Brandon Flowers
Sean Smith
Marcus Cooper
Phillip Gaines
Chris Owens
Kevin Rutland
Vernon Kearney
David Van Dyke
DeMarcus Van Dyke
Justin Rogers

S
Eric Berry
Sanders Commings
Husain Abdullah
Ron Parker
Daniel Sorensen
Jerron McMillian
Malcolm Bronson

K
Ryan Succop
Cairo Santos

P
Dustin Colquitt

LS
Thomas Gafford

Last edited by Direckshun; 06-06-2014 at 04:10 PM..
Posts: 43,698
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:48 PM   #16
scott free scott free is offline
ask for it by name
 
scott free's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the goldilocks zone
Casino cash: $3187223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
If our backups last year don't become studs we are screwed.

If last year's ER squad don't stay healthy and contribute we are screwed.


roll those dice


This is the type of offseason that gets a GM fired, or at least should. imo.
Its too early to be so cynical, this is a time for the eternal springing of hope.

Will the ER crew all pan out, probably not, but the odds say atleast a few will and last years backups are now one season wiser in this system, most will likely produce better.

Nothings guaranteed of course, but I think common sense says that the odds of those things happening are good... if we get Smith back under center anything is possible.

Yeesh, feels so weird to feel that confident about Smitty after all of the times I've downgraded him when he was with the niners and right after we signed him... but last year sold me, dudes hand is as steady as a brain surgeon.
Posts: 26,776
scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:48 PM   #17
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $6351
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
My early crack at the 53-man roster

QB (3)- (Because **** you, Buttchin Boy)
Alex Smith
Aaron Murray
Tyler Bray

RB (4)
Jamaal Charles
Knile Davis
De'Anthony Thomas
Cyrus Gray

FB (1)
Anthony Sherman

WR (5)
Dwayne Bowe
Donnie Avery
A.J. Jenkins
Junior Hemingway
Kyle Williams

TE (3)
Anthony Fasano
Travis Kelce
Sean McGrath

OT (4)
Eric Fisher
Donald Stephenson
Jeff Linkenbach
Laurent Duvarney-Tardif

OG (3)
Jeff Allen
Rishaw Johnson
Zach Fulton

C (2)
Rodney Hudson
Eric Kush

NT (2)
Dontari Poe
Jaye Howard

DE (4)
Mike DeVito
Vance Walker
Allen Bailey
Mike Catapano

OLB (5)
Justin Houston
Tamba Hali
Dee Ford
Frank Zombo
Josh Martin

ILB (4)
Derrick Johnson
Joe Mays
Nico Johnson
James-Michael Johnson

CB (6)
Brandon Flowers
Sean Smith
Marcus Cooper
Ron Parker
Phillip Gaines
Chris Owens

S (4)
Eric Berry
Sanders Commings
Husain Abdullah
Jerron McMillian

K (1)
Ryan Succop

P (1)
Dustin Colquitt

LS (1)
Thomas Gafford
You forgot to cut Gray.
Posts: 50,370
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:52 PM   #18
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4578753
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCD View Post
You forgot to cut Gray.
I don't think that happens unless Charcandrick West unseats him.

Joe McKnight is a JAG, Andy will want a 3rd RB, and DeAnthony Thomas isn't our 3rd RB. He's basically a WR and more than likely our punt returner. Possibly our kickoff man as well.

I think that roster spot stays for one of those guys, and without knowing anything about West, I gave it to Gray.
Posts: 54,671
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:55 PM   #19
mcaj22 mcaj22 is offline
MVP
 
mcaj22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Casino cash: $64100
Ugliest spots on paper right out of the gate seem to be: WR and ILB, with S and TE being huge ? marks based on if the IR squad from last year can stay healthy and step up and save our season. But there is literally dog shit after Bowe and Derrick Johnson at the WR and ILB spots respectively.

Strongest seem to be: CB, OLB, DE, HB, OL. Lots of OL prospects that could be good fighting for 8 spots. The phantom IR injury is going to go to an OL guy to stash definitely.
Posts: 8,374
mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:57 PM   #20
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is online now
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $66268
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
The phantom IR injury is going to go to an OL guy to stash definitely.
Or Murray.
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

"Inception: (in-ˈsep-shən)--n. the act of convincing a female (usually out of one’s league) to have sex with you by making the female think it is her own idea.
Posts: 10,618
Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:00 PM   #21
mcaj22 mcaj22 is offline
MVP
 
mcaj22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Casino cash: $64100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Or Murray.
I am in the camp of people that he easily grasps the system quickly and beats Daniel or Bray out while assuming the reports hes healthy to play at face value and its not some New England Patriots fake an injury bullshit move
Posts: 8,374
mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #22
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4578753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Or Murray.
He's been cleared to participate fully in practice.

The NFL probably has rules when it comes to how a player qualifies for the IR just so teams don't use it as a place to stash away unlimited prospects. I'm fairly certain that Murray won't qualify unless he sustains another injury this offseason.
Posts: 54,671
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:28 PM   #23
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is online now
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $66268
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
He's been cleared to participate fully in practice.

The NFL probably has rules when it comes to how a player qualifies for the IR just so teams don't use it as a place to stash away unlimited prospects. I'm fairly certain that Murray won't qualify unless he sustains another injury this offseason.
The only flaw I find with your roster is keeping Gray.. which I understand why, but I think it costs the team in having a third NT on the roster in Grissom.. or whom the **** ever they determine to put there.

IMO, if they play DAT they way they should, which is as a full time KR/PR/WR and not at all in the backfield as inside the tackles runner, then they'd probably cut bait with either Jenkins or Kyle Williams since neither of them will gun on ST in order to keep an emergency RB and ST guy in Gray.
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

"Inception: (in-ˈsep-shən)--n. the act of convincing a female (usually out of one’s league) to have sex with you by making the female think it is her own idea.
Posts: 10,618
Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:42 PM   #24
scott free scott free is offline
ask for it by name
 
scott free's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the goldilocks zone
Casino cash: $3187223
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
Ugliest spots on paper right out of the gate seem to be: WR and ILB, with S and TE being huge ? marks based on if the IR squad from last year can stay healthy and step up and save our season. But there is literally dog shit after Bowe and Derrick Johnson at the WR and ILB spots respectively.

Strongest seem to be: CB, OLB, DE, HB, OL. Lots of OL prospects that could be good fighting for 8 spots. The phantom IR injury is going to go to an OL guy to stash definitely.
Its pretty easy to slam my opinion at the moment, but mark this down... AJ Jenkins will jack people UP in 2014.

Receivers take time time to develop, anyone who's been following pro football for more than one season knows this, this guy was rated a legit #1 and taken there, Harbaugh gave up after 5 minutes... chances are, under the right coaching, this guy blooms.

He will be our Harper/Kennison to Bowes Michael Irvin, bet me on it, call your bet... Reid isn't going to give up on him so fast, he's going to coach him up and max out that first round talent, bet me...
Posts: 26,776
scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.scott free is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:44 PM   #25
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is online now
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $66268
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Its pretty easy to slam my opinion at the moment, but mark this down... AJ Jenkins will jack people UP in 2014.

Receivers take time time to develop, anyone who's been following pro football for more than one season knows this, this guy was rated a legit #1 and taken there, Harbaugh gave up after 5 minutes... chances are, under the right coaching, this guy blooms.

He will be our Harper/Kennison to Bowes Michael Irvin, bet me on it, call your bet... Reid isn't going to give up on him so fast, he's going to coach him up and max out that first round talent, bet me...
Either him or Hemingway.. and I doubt Reid can justify limiting his ST snaps to work him up.

Which is kind of a shame because I think he can be serviceable.. Had he not been catching passes from Dennard Robinson he could've proved it in college.
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

"Inception: (in-ˈsep-shən)--n. the act of convincing a female (usually out of one’s league) to have sex with you by making the female think it is her own idea.
Posts: 10,618
Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #26
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $443760
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Its too early to be so cynical, this is a time for the eternal springing of hope.

Will the ER crew all pan out, probably not, but the odds say atleast a few will and last years backups are now one season wiser in this system, most will likely produce better.

Nothings guaranteed of course, but I think common sense says that the odds of those things happening are good... if we get Smith back under center anything is possible.

Yeesh, feels so weird to feel that confident about Smitty after all of the times I've downgraded him when he was with the niners and right after we signed him... but last year sold me, dudes hand is as steady as a brain surgeon.
Not even about Smith imo. I'm just assuming that he will be more like the 2nd half of the season Alex, than the 1st half.

Do you think our defense can be solid all year even against the stronger offenses we are going to face?

Do you think our WR/TEs can get open more consistently this year than they did last year, even though we are going to face better defenses?

I don't see how.

we are expecting higher performance this year even though we have less proven talent than last year. Makes no sense.


Sorry to be a downer, i'm still so pissed about our offseason that i can hardly see straight.
Posts: 81,316
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:02 PM   #27
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $6351
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I don't think that happens unless Charcandrick West unseats him.

Joe McKnight is a JAG, Andy will want a 3rd RB, and DeAnthony Thomas isn't our 3rd RB. He's basically a WR and more than likely our punt returner. Possibly our kickoff man as well.

I think that roster spot stays for one of those guys, and without knowing anything about West, I gave it to Gray.
No you don't.
Charles
Davis
Thomas
Posts: 50,370
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:14 PM   #28
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is online now
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $118475
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
My early crack at the 53-man roster

QB (3)- (Because **** you, Buttchin Boy)
Alex Smith
Aaron Murray
Tyler Bray

RB (4)
Jamaal Charles
Knile Davis
De'Anthony Thomas
Cyrus Gray

FB (1)
Anthony Sherman

WR (5)
Dwayne Bowe
Donnie Avery
A.J. Jenkins
Junior Hemingway
Kyle Williams

TE (3)
Anthony Fasano
Travis Kelce
Sean McGrath

OT (4)
Eric Fisher
Donald Stephenson
Jeff Linkenbach
Laurent Duvarney-Tardif

OG (3)
Jeff Allen
Rishaw Johnson
Zach Fulton

C (2)
Rodney Hudson
Eric Kush

NT (2)
Dontari Poe
Jaye Howard

DE (4)
Mike DeVito
Vance Walker
Allen Bailey
Mike Catapano

OLB (5)
Justin Houston
Tamba Hali
Dee Ford
Frank Zombo
Josh Martin

ILB (4)
Derrick Johnson
Joe Mays
Nico Johnson
James-Michael Johnson

CB (6)
Brandon Flowers
Sean Smith
Marcus Cooper
Ron Parker
Phillip Gaines
Chris Owens

S (4)
Eric Berry
Sanders Commings
Husain Abdullah
Jerron McMillian

K (1)
Ryan Succop

P (1)
Dustin Colquitt

LS (1)
Thomas Gafford

This.
__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Tyler Bray
Posts: 13,973
Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:16 PM   #29
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4578753
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCD View Post
No you don't.
Charles
Davis
Thomas
Posts: 54,671
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #30
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4578753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
The only flaw I find with your roster is keeping Gray.. which I understand why, but I think it costs the team in having a third NT on the roster in Grissom.. or whom the **** ever they determine to put there.

IMO, if they play DAT they way they should, which is as a full time KR/PR/WR and not at all in the backfield as inside the tackles runner, then they'd probably cut bait with either Jenkins or Kyle Williams since neither of them will gun on ST in order to keep an emergency RB and ST guy in Gray.
I totally would have sliced Gray for a 5th DE, but if our only option for that 5th guy is Jizzy the Clown, we may as well only keep 4 of them. In the case of injury emergency during a game, you're looking at shifting Poe over to DE anyway, and I highly doubt the team activates three NTs on gameday. Hell, they rarely ever activated two of them last year. So I think we're set on the DL. Gray stays over any of those dudes.

I could see rolling with a 4th TE (Harris), but like you said, we need special teamers. Our 6th WR as it is in my scenario (Kyle Williams) isn't a big special teamer, and if we add a 6th WR, it's really more like adding a 7th WR with De'Anthony Thomas on the roster. So I think Gray is that special teamer, like it or not that we keep.

We'll just have to pray we don't encounter a situation again where two ****ing RBs get injured in the same goddamn game.
Posts: 54,671
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.