Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2002, 02:03 PM  
ChiefsPride
Guest
 
Casino cash: $
Keep ****ing doubting Trent Green...

The title of the thread says it all....

**** you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:26 AM   #211
BonoRules BonoRules is offline
Starter
 
BonoRules's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: US
Casino cash: $250
A fellow KC fan pointed me here. Some of you probably know him well, at least I think he used to post here.
Posts: 39
BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:30 AM   #212
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $46329
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoRules
A fellow KC fan pointed me here. Some of you probably know him well, at least I think he used to post here.
You are already 5% there.
__________________
Posts: 45,563
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:31 AM   #213
BonoRules BonoRules is offline
Starter
 
BonoRules's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: US
Casino cash: $250
Six now.
Posts: 39
BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:44 AM   #214
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $2125569096
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoRules
A fellow KC fan pointed me here. Some of you probably know him well, at least I think he used to post here.
Ah - who? If I know him, maybe I'll hook you up with your title of choice.
Posts: 55,723
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:46 AM   #215
BonoRules BonoRules is offline
Starter
 
BonoRules's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: US
Casino cash: $250
I don't know his Planet handle, sorry.
Posts: 39
BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 03:44 AM   #216
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $2125569096
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoRules
I don't know his Planet handle, sorry.
Would his name.... mmmmm..... happen to beeeeeeee.....

gocheeeeefs???
Posts: 55,723
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 03:46 AM   #217
tk13 tk13 is offline
...
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $131732
Quote:
Originally posted by Phobia


Would his name.... mmmmm..... happen to beeeeeeee.....

gocheeeeefs???

Hahahahaha.... busted!!!
Posts: 35,098
tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 03:48 AM   #218
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1228501
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoRules
I don't know his Planet handle, sorry.
When you do find that friend again, have him bring over a 2x4 and smack you HARD all about the head and face with it for choosing that user name!
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 49,695
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 03:49 AM   #219
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $2125569096
Quote:
Originally posted by tk13
Hahahahaha.... busted!!!
I mean, seriously.... How many damn fans does Bono have? I knew it had to be a relative or some other goofus. Check out the birthdays for Dec. 31st.
Posts: 55,723
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:33 AM   #220
BonoRules BonoRules is offline
Starter
 
BonoRules's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: US
Casino cash: $250
Like I said I don't know his user name. He never said if he was gocheefs or whatever...you have my bday wrong BTW.
Posts: 39
BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:52 AM   #221
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $2125569096
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoRules
Like I said I don't know his user name. He never said if he was gocheefs or whatever...you have my bday wrong BTW.
You freaking MORON. I knew it was you by your second post. When you signed up, you filled out Dec. 31st, 1981 - same damn day as gochiefs, then you changed it to 1974 or something to hide it. I get an email when you sign up, dude. You choose Oh No Bono as your favorite player? But, your email address implys that Montana is your favorite. Same posting style as gochiefs. The answers to every question are all very curious. You have a new IP but same ISP. I'm not an idiot.

You can stay. I'll even change your name to something other than Bono. I told you that you'd have to get a new name and new IP to get back on. You've done that.

There are two conditions:
1. Two mundane (non-chiefs related) threads per day.
2. Complete respect shown at all times for our female posters. You seemed to have a little trouble with that the last time.

If you don't agree, leave now and save us the trouble.
Posts: 55,723
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:56 AM   #222
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1228501
Quote:
Originally posted by Phobia


You freaking MORON. I knew it was you by your second post. When you signed up, you filled out Dec. 31st, 1981 - same damn day as gochiefs, then you changed it to 1974 or something to hide it. I get an email when you sign up, dude. You choose Oh No Bono as your favorite player? But, your email address implys that Montana is your favorite. Same posting style as gochiefs. The answers to every question are all very curious. You have a new IP but same ISP. I'm not an idiot.

You can stay. I'll even change your name to something other than Bono. I told you that you'd have to get a new name and new IP to get back on. You've done that.

There are two conditions:
1. Two mundane (non-chiefs related) threads per day.
2. Complete respect shown at all times for our female posters. You seemed to have a little trouble with that the last time.

If you don't agree, leave now and save us the trouble.
The irony of this all kills me....Of all threads to give a guy a second chance who ROYALY screwed up to the point he was nearly despised......
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 49,695
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 05:41 AM   #223
BonoRules BonoRules is offline
Starter
 
BonoRules's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: US
Casino cash: $250
I think you have me confused with someone else, Phobia. Is it possible he also signed up last night?

I am not this gocheefs person. Please don't confuse us.
Posts: 39
BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BonoRules is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 05:53 AM   #224
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $2125569096
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoRules
I think you have me confused with someone else, Phobia. Is it possible he also signed up last night?

I am not this gocheefs person. Please don't confuse us.
- ok. It is not possible that I'm confused. I presume that you won't be exibiting any of the behavior that got gochiefs banned, then.
Posts: 55,723
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 05:55 AM   #225
gh4chiefs gh4chiefs is offline
Regular
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Casino cash: $49270
I think he should be banned just on the basis of his screen name.

Bono? As in Steve Bono?

__________________
Gary
Posts: 1,440
gh4chiefs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.