Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2003, 09:47 PM  
CASHMAN CASHMAN is offline
ERNIE-New CHIEFS FAN!!!!!!!
 
CASHMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: OVERLAND PARK KS.
Casino cash: $310
Best Or Worst Retail Exp??????

I was just wondering if any of you had a good or bad day at a retail store? or work at one and have some info into why some customers think they own the place they spend there money in? and why customer service has gone down hill??



CASHMAN.

Last edited by CASHMAN; 01-07-2003 at 11:15 PM..
Posts: 1,856
CASHMAN is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CASHMAN is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:13 AM   #46
Ebolapox Ebolapox is offline
remember, remember
 
Ebolapox's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Casino cash: $18004538
Quote:
Originally posted by Above_Average
I will if you and whatshernuts gets a room.
no comment

-EBOLA-...weak reverse smack
Posts: 25,474
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:14 AM   #47
Average_Assclown
Guest
 

Casino cash: $
Quote:
Originally posted by EBOLA


no comment

-EBOLA-...weak reverse smack
Sure thing. Good luck on your first cyber date.
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:14 AM   #48
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1230206
Quote:
Originally posted by Above_Average


Waiters make about $2.00 an hour. The rest of their money comes from tips. Sure tipping is optional. But if you go into a restaurant on a regular basis and choose not to tip everytime....well....enjoy your service.
Yeah, nothing like living off the hard work OTHER people do because you can't get a job you're proud of....
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 49,937
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:15 AM   #49
stanleychief stanleychief is offline
State Champ
 
stanleychief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $7201
Quote:
Originally posted by Above_Average


Waiters make about $2.00 an hour. The rest of their money comes from tips. Sure tipping is optional. But if you go into a restaurant on a regular basis and choose not to tip everytime....well....enjoy your service.
Like I said, been there done that.. it sucks, but it's still your job. Sometimes people are broke for a stretch then get some money.. I've had crappy tippers come back and tip very well after getting some money. Heck, I've even had a customer APOLOGIZE for tipping badly for a stretch of time. Doesn't really matter, and shouldn't really matter. I heard other waiters complain about certain regulars a lot, and being a newbie, a lot of times I was stuck with em. You know what? Sometimes I got decent tips out of them, and once or twice was told that I was an excellent waiter compared to the others.

Hope things work out well for you when the complaints start rolling in, or the resturant starts losing business.
Posts: 667
stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.stanleychief is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:15 AM   #50
VonneMarie VonneMarie is offline
Don't look over here
 
VonneMarie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $76250
Quote:
Originally posted by Above_Average


Sure thing. Good luck on your first cyber date.
Posts: 17,610
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:16 AM   #51
Average_Assclown
Guest
 

Casino cash: $
Quote:
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE


Yeah, nothing like living off the hard work OTHER people do because you can't get a job you're proud of....
I happened to enjoy my job thoroughly when I didn't have to serve trash.
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:17 AM   #52
Average_Assclown
Guest
 

Casino cash: $
Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:19 AM   #53
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1230206
Quote:
Originally posted by Above_Average


I happened to enjoy my job thoroughly when I didn't have to serve trash.
Which just so happens to BE YOUR JOB....It's your job to serve people. You don't have to like them, or even respect them. You do have to serve them food.

You don't get to pick and choose who. And it shows just how shallow you are that you judge EVERYONE the second they walk in the door, and BASED ON THAT JUDGEMENT you determine HOW they should be served.

Sounds to me like you're a pathetic little man taking his frustrations out on everyone else....
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 49,937
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:19 AM   #54
Ebolapox Ebolapox is offline
remember, remember
 
Ebolapox's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Casino cash: $18004538
Quote:
Originally posted by Above_Average




if I wasn't so busy laughing at the stupidity of the whole situation, I'd point out...errr.... ummm.... yeah, I'd just start laughing at you....

-EBOLA-
Posts: 25,474
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:21 AM   #55
VonneMarie VonneMarie is offline
Don't look over here
 
VonneMarie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $76250
Quote:
Originally posted by Above_Average


Posts: 17,610
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:22 AM   #56
Average_Assclown
Guest
 

Casino cash: $
Quote:
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE


Which just so happens to BE YOUR JOB....It's your job to serve people. You don't have to like them, or even respect them. You do have to serve them food.

You don't get to pick and choose who.

For the record I don't even work there anymore. And for your information, I would get to pick who I served for the most part. Just gotta tell the hostess' what you prefer.
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:23 AM   #57
FloridaChief FloridaChief is offline
Banned
 
FloridaChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tampa
Casino cash: $250
Quote:
Originally posted by Above_Average


I happened to enjoy my job thoroughly when I didn't have to serve trash.
I sympathize completely. Tell us, do you wipe the asphault specks off of Denver QBs foreheads when they come into your restaurant?

Just curious...
Posts: 5,271
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:23 AM   #58
Average_Assclown
Guest
 

Casino cash: $
Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

Kinky!
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:24 AM   #59
Ebolapox Ebolapox is offline
remember, remember
 
Ebolapox's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Casino cash: $18004538
Quote:
Originally posted by Above_Average


Kinky!
.... I got a BB for ya... http://www.orangemane.com

that, or http://www.nepachiefs.com

you'd fit right in at either

-EBOLA-
Posts: 25,474
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:26 AM   #60
VonneMarie VonneMarie is offline
Don't look over here
 
VonneMarie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $76250
Quote:
Originally posted by EBOLA


.... I got a BB for ya... http://www.orangemane.com

that, or http://www.nepachiefs.com

you'd fit right in at either

-EBOLA-
Amen, preach the word my brotha
Posts: 17,610
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.