Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2003, 12:03 AM  
The Prez The Prez is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $5000
How come you folks are on the computer 24-7?

Constantly arguing with eachother. It's either the war or some other crap. You've been on me for the last few weeks.
Some people just need 2 move on, man. Howabout TV, or a good book???
Posts: 237
The Prez is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.The Prez is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 12:21 AM   #2
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $6716
how 'bout you drop dead?
Posts: 30,084
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 12:53 AM   #3
The Prez The Prez is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $5000
How 'bout you kill me?

Quote:
Originally posted by go bo
how 'bout you drop dead?
The only problem is you couldn't kill an ant. Wanna get aggravated? Watch & see. Don't cry on the Planet then & say I'm a bad guy. I won't care, mon frere.

"All stupid people should be killed". Isn't that what you said in one of your posts? You're just a regular Albert Einstein, aren't you?

Now go serve me up a Taco. I wish I had an important job like that. Margaritas, anyone?
Posts: 237
The Prez is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.The Prez is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 07:18 PM   #4
KCWolfman KCWolfman is offline
Fall down 7 times, get up 8
 
KCWolfman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Some people just need 2 move on, man.
I agree, people on the computer all the time, people complaining about people on the computer all the time, people attempting to dictate other people's lives who are on the computer all the time.
__________________
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
Samuel Adams
Posts: 15,465
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 09:21 PM   #5
Never Ever Ever Again Never Ever Ever Again is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $5000
yawn!

Quote:
Originally posted by KCWolfman
I agree, people on the computer all the time, people complaining about people on the computer all the time, people attempting to dictate other people's lives who are on the computer all the time.
ZZZ

Posts: 236
Never Ever Ever Again is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Never Ever Ever Again is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 06:11 PM   #6
KCChiefsMan KCChiefsMan is offline
AIC
 
KCChiefsMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: West Roxbury, MA
Casino cash: $5000
Re: How 'bout you kill me?

Quote:
Originally posted by The Prez


Now go serve me up a Taco. I wish I had an important job like that. Margaritas, anyone?

I think he thinks go bo is me??????


speaking of people who need to move on..............
speaking of people who needs a decent job............

don't you know JD, there IS a reason why people attend college? you don't get the good jobs BEFORE you graduate JD. JD, you get the good jobs AFTER you graduate. Of course, you probably wouldn't know much about that, so I am happy to educate you. take care
Posts: 11,477
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 09:36 PM   #7
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $6716
Re: Re: How 'bout you kill me?

Quote:
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan



I think he thinks go bo is me??????


speaking of people who need to move on..............
speaking of people who needs a decent job............

don't you know JD, there IS a reason why people attend college? you don't get the good jobs BEFORE you graduate JD. JD, you get the good jobs AFTER you graduate. Of course, you probably wouldn't know much about that, so I am happy to educate you. take care
that's ok... he thinks he's so smart...

let him think what he wants...

like he thinks his rent a pooch loves him so much...

just like the other things he rents...

he actually thinks people care about him, when they either think they can rip him off 'cause he's so friggen stupid & easily manipulated or they are scared of him because he seems dangerous since he's so obviously sick and won't stay on his medications...

sorry excuse for love, but hey, you take what you can get, huh jd?

better than being all alone like when you were a kid, huh, jd? no brothers or sisters and no friends... must have been really lonely... are you still lonely deep down inside, jd? is that why you're such a fugged up bastard? or is it just the schizophrenia out of control every now and then? how ya doin' NOW, jd? are ya feeling alright? are ya feelin' "in control"? or are ya losing it?

do you know who i am yet, jd? have ya figured it out? i'm not paul, paul doesn't have this kind of machismo, does he jd? i'm not ebola, or fat elvis... who am i, jd? can you figure it out? c'mon, jd.... you're so smart, figure it out!

who am i, jd? what's my name? where do i live? c'mon, jd! you know, don't you? well, don't you? you know EVERYTHING, don't you? well, don't you?

hah! wrong! you don't know shit, jd! you don't know anything, do you? c'mon, master mind, what's the matter? why haven't you figured it out yet?

who am i? c'mon jd? prez... spaniard!

more like cocker spaniel, isn't it, jd?

who am i? c'mon, jd... you know, don't you?

don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you?


well, don't you, mr. know it all?

who am i?
Posts: 30,084
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 10:20 PM   #8
Never Ever Ever Again Never Ever Ever Again is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $5000
I don't think you're Paul.

Quote:
Originally posted by go bo
that's ok... he thinks he's so smart...

let him think what he wants...

like he thinks his rent a pooch loves him so much...

just like the other things he rents...

he actually thinks people care about him, when they either think they can rip him off 'cause he's so friggen stupid & easily manipulated or they are scared of him because he seems dangerous since he's so obviously sick and won't stay on his medications...

sorry excuse for love, but hey, you take what you can get, huh jd?

better than being all alone like when you were a kid, huh, jd? no brothers or sisters and no friends... must have been really lonely... are you still lonely deep down inside, jd? is that why you're such a fugged up bastard? or is it just the schizophrenia out of control every now and then? how ya doin' NOW, jd? are ya feeling alright? are ya feelin' "in control"? or are ya losing it?

do you know who i am yet, jd? have ya figured it out? i'm not paul, paul doesn't have this kind of machismo, does he jd? i'm not ebola, or fat elvis... who am i, jd? can you figure it out? c'mon, jd.... you're so smart, figure it out!

who am i, jd? what's my name? where do i live? c'mon, jd! you know, don't you? well, don't you? you know EVERYTHING, don't you? well, don't you?

hah! wrong! you don't know ****, jd! you don't know anything, do you? c'mon, master mind, what's the matter? why haven't you figured it out yet?

who am i? c'mon jd? prez... spaniard!

more like cocker spaniel, isn't it, jd?

who am i? c'mon, jd... you know, don't you?

don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you? don't you?


well, don't you, mr. know it all?

who am i?
I never said I did think that. Obviously you crave my attention quite badly. I tend to do that to some people. Look at how long you're harboring bad feelings. What I've done in the past has stayed with you up until this day, eating you ALIVE, while others have moved on.

You can never take away what I've done to the people who deserved it. But it's very possible you could take credit for what's to come. Maybe then you'll learn that silence would have benefitted you & your friends a great deal more than this weak, redundant, lunatic ranting & raving.

To be honest with you, as a child, I had everything you could possibly dream of. Friends, family, you name it. The wonderful thing about it is that i still have that to this day. A wonderful wife, a great business, & friends all across the country. Strength like that scares a little piece of pud snot like yourself. But I will say I am enjoying the fact that you're positively SEETHING over my past antics & what I did to friends of your's. Maybe in the future I'll give you a bit more. To be honest, I don't know how much more you can stand. From the sound of it, you're ready to snap at any minute.

Be well, "Gobo". I know who you are, scumbag. But we're gonna play for awhile. Enjoy my silence like you've enjoyed my wrath. From now on, you'll wonder in my silence as your hatred for me drags you down even further.
Posts: 236
Never Ever Ever Again is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Never Ever Ever Again is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 10:26 PM   #9
Never Ever Ever Again Never Ever Ever Again is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $5000
Re: Re: How 'bout you kill me?

Quote:
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan



I think he thinks go bo is me??????


speaking of people who need to move on..............
speaking of people who needs a decent job............

don't you know JD, there IS a reason why people attend college? you don't get the good jobs BEFORE you graduate JD. JD, you get the good jobs AFTER you graduate. Of course, you probably wouldn't know much about that, so I am happy to educate you. take care
Keep crying, Paul.
Posts: 236
Never Ever Ever Again is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Never Ever Ever Again is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 12:11 AM   #10
KCChiefsMan KCChiefsMan is offline
AIC
 
KCChiefsMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: West Roxbury, MA
Casino cash: $5000
Re: Re: Re: How 'bout you kill me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Spaniard


Keep crying, Paul.
get over me, JD
Posts: 11,477
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 01:08 AM   #11
Never Ever Ever Again Never Ever Ever Again is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $5000
Re: Re: Re: Re: How 'bout you kill me?

Quote:
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan


get over me, JD
Why would I need to get over a little white trash college kid that works at Taco bell and talks like Forrest Gump?

Duuuude! How about we talk this over outside the Planet?

Or are you the little ***** I think you are that needs his little friends to hold his hand?

You can give me a ring, Forrest.



Paul Billings > get ovveerr meee jaaayyydee!! duh!!
Posts: 236
Never Ever Ever Again is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Never Ever Ever Again is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 06:38 AM   #12
Gary Gary is offline
The Shepherd
 
Gary's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Sunny Florida
Casino cash: $5030
I feel like the movie "cybil" is unfolding in real life right before my very eyes.
__________________
The truth is you're the weak and I am the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin Ringo...I'm tryin real hard to be the shepherd.
Posts: 691
Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Gary must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 06:39 AM   #13
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $6716
Re: I don't think you're Paul.

Quote:
Originally posted by Never Ever Ever Again


I never said I did think that. Obviously you crave my attention quite badly. I tend to do that to some people. Look at how long you're harboring bad feelings. What I've done in the past has stayed with you up until this day, eating you ALIVE, while others have moved on.

You can never take away what I've done to the people who deserved it. But it's very possible you could take credit for what's to come. Maybe then you'll learn that silence would have benefitted you & your friends a great deal more than this weak, redundant, lunatic ranting & raving.

To be honest with you, as a child, I had everything you could possibly dream of. Friends, family, you name it. The wonderful thing about it is that i still have that to this day. A wonderful wife, a great business, & friends all across the country. Strength like that scares a little piece of pud snot like yourself. But I will say I am enjoying the fact that you're positively SEETHING over my past antics & what I did to friends of your's. Maybe in the future I'll give you a bit more. To be honest, I don't know how much more you can stand. From the sound of it, you're ready to snap at any minute.

Be well, "Gobo". I know who you are, scumbag. But we're gonna play for awhile. Enjoy my silence like you've enjoyed my wrath. From now on, you'll wonder in my silence as your hatred for me drags you down even further.
sounds like you developed a rich fantasy life at a very early age, jd buddy, and you never let it go! you never had any brothers and sisters, you were an only child, so you are either fantasying or flat out lying to yourself about "family" when it comes to siblings, aren't you jd?

and we already covered "friends", didn't we, jd? users and people being used, that's your idea of "friends", isn't it, but that's as good as it gets for somebody like you... that's why your dog is so important to you, it doesn't know any better, it's just a dumb animal...

and you want people to believe you've "moved on", right jd? then why do you take such sublime delight in all the dastardly things you've done in the past? it's so obvious that you've enjoyed bringing misery into other's lives and that you intend to continue doing it... you aren't very good at disguising your intent. in fact, you can't restrain yourself from proudly announcing how you're going to fugg with the world in general, and those that have displeased you in particular, with "what's to come", can you jd? Oh, so ominous! are we supposed to be quaking in our boots, jd? shitting in our pants at the mere thought of "what's to come"? HAH!

i'm not the lunatic here, jd... and everybody can see that... and i'm not the one who's being eaten alive, everbody can see that pretty plainly too by what's being said... what do your smoke signals say, jd? what kind of feedback are you getting? or is your only feedback your own demented perception and the "yes sir" perceptions of your user/used "friends? dangerous stuff, jd, dangerous stuff...

what ARE you plotting jd? do you have some grand design to bring down 37 forever to pay back phil for having the most successful chiefs board ever? just because you have a tiny, insignificant little pissant board of a handful of nutcase "hardcore" sadomasochists like yourself who are willing to accept your domination, huh jd? is that it?

or do you think you can disrupt the planet and destroy it like you've been proclaiming all over the net? how do you plan to do that? sow seeds of discontent? turn brother against brother? start wars amongst the members? get some weaker people to "join" your cause and fight for your right to intimidate and harass those who displease you? too bad, jd... the planet is big enough and strong enough that it will survive all that and more and still be the biggest and the best board on the net. and your "hardcore" forumn will still be a handful of nutcase assholes dominated by a single meglomanic schizophrenic. of no consequence... too bad, so sad... an inconsequential non-success... bites, don't it, jd?

or do you have some other grand plan, jd? are you gonna get "the goods" on some prominent members and then create a "scandal"? or some such bullshit scheme? what manaical plot have you cooked up this time, jd? you and your "hardcore" buddies and rent-a-whatevers...

face it jd, you don't know who i am, and it's eating YOU alive, isn't it? you're racking that little piece of dogshit you call a brain and you just can't figure out which person out of the hundreds you've screwed over i am or might be connected to... or maybe i'm not "connected" to any of them... maybe i'm just a cyber vigilante run amok... who knows? you don't, do you, jd? ha ha hah!

you don't have a fuggen clue! listen to yourself, asshole:

"Be well, "Gobo". I know who you are, scumbag. But we're gonna play for awhile. Enjoy my silence like you've enjoyed my wrath. From now on, you'll wonder in my silence as your hatred for me drags you down even further."

you don't want me to "be well", you want to kill me, you told me so yourself! you're not honest, you're a lying pos and you know it!

you don't have any idea who i am, but you wish you did. you think you're so smart that you can trick me into giving you a clue that will give you enough information to figure it out, but i'm not that stupid, jd... too bad for you... btw, it looks like you gave up trying to trick me into posting a pic of myself. at least you can recognize when a ploy isn't going to work, sooner or later...

oh, btw, i am a scumbag... i will take special delight in confirming your assessment of me over the next..., well, for awhile...

you can play if you want to, jd, but i'm not playing with you... and you can say that you are enjoying this but i don't believe you (i think you're scared shitless). i know that i will enjoy it very much when the time comes...

i don't "wonder" at all, jd, i know what the score is... and i don't plan on being silent and i know that you can't be silent... you can't keep your big mouth shut. you will screw yourself because you can't resist showing off and letting people know how smart and clever and powerful you are... and how you're gonna bring a world of hurt down on those who displease you... but it's all just big talk, isn't jd? phone calls in the middle of the night, phone calls to employers, slander, threats, all just words... big talk from a little man... let's see what you actually do when you have a chance some time, huh jd? what will you do?

nothing.

that's what you'll do, poodle face, nothing.

you're just a little pos with a sick head full of big ideas and a mean streak a mile wide who thinks he's important and powerful when he's really just a pathetic little loser who bullies weak people and then tries to make himself feel strong in cyber space... oh, and stands on a chair to take a photo with a dog to make himself look taller! what a hoot! you are one ugly little dwarf, but at least it will be easy to pick you out of a crowd...

you enjoy yourself jd, as your hatred of the entire universe, and worse yet, your hatred and loathing of yourself drags you down further and further into that schizophrenic hole you call reality...

have a nice day, asshole...

Last edited by go bowe; 04-10-2003 at 06:48 AM..
Posts: 30,084
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 10:13 AM   #14
KCChiefsMan KCChiefsMan is offline
AIC
 
KCChiefsMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: West Roxbury, MA
Casino cash: $5000
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How 'bout you kill me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Never Ever Ever Again


Why would I need to get over a little white trash college kid that works at Taco bell and talks like Forrest Gump?

Duuuude! How about we talk this over outside the Planet?

Or are you the little ***** I think you are that needs his little friends to hold his hand?

You can give me a ring, Forrest.



Paul Billings > get ovveerr meee jaaayyydee!! duh!!

you are nothing to me dude. get over me
Posts: 11,477
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 04:09 PM   #15
Huskerball2002 Huskerball2002 is offline
Rookie
 

Join Date: Apr 2003
Casino cash: $5000
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How 'bout you kill me?

Quote:
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan



you are nothing to me dude. get over me
Serve me up an enchilada and maybe I'll give you a dollar tip. Chop chop, now. I guess you're the one who talks like Gomer Pyle.
Posts: 13
Huskerball2002 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Huskerball2002 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:21 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.