Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2003, 08:57 PM  
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $2147483647
Bwana One Punks Zero...Don't Even Think About Hitting My Leaf Pile!

So there I was yesterday, gathering all the leaf product from the front and backyard. I had a nice big pile for the boys from the city to come and get and was rather proud of myself for getting it done early. I cracked a tasty beverage and was enjoying some TV when it happened. A car load of punks crashes through all my hard work and redistributes my nice pile all over the street.

Me being me, I figured why get mad when I can get even? I got my pile back in order and decided my new pile needed "a little weight" (to keep the wind from blowing them away ) I placed three giant logs and 5 steel posts in there. About 5 minutes ago the punks came back to take another run at Bwanas hard work.

There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs. It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile.

Last edited by Bwana; 10-21-2003 at 09:05 PM..
Posts: 47,318
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 09:13 AM   #46
Braincase Braincase is offline
Captain Nemo
 
Braincase's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Brownbackistan
Casino cash: $1089217
One word - caltrops.

Bwana, you are my hero of the day.

Regarding the hose, can you rig it so the kid gets sprayed when the hose kicks in, and then load the hose up with my fav, Four Paws Housebreaking Fluid. Kid will smell like pungent urine for weeks.
__________________
BrainCase

I'm not procrastinating. I'm prioritizing.
Posts: 14,998
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 09:15 AM   #47
Iowanian Iowanian is offline
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $32793
When I see that pic Bwana....I have to admit....when I was 17.....I'd probably have blasted through it too.
Posts: 49,629
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 09:25 AM   #48
Chief Faithful Chief Faithful is offline
Predicting Chiefs Victory
 
Chief Faithful's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $42040
Quote:
hollow one or two of them out, really thin.......mix up 2/3 bucket of my "tree planting mix"....cow dung and water stirred to a sludge and fill it up.
That gets me thinking. I also need to rig the yard for "farming".
Posts: 4,268
Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Faithful has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 09:35 AM   #49
RedNFeisty RedNFeisty is offline
Smokin
 
RedNFeisty's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $783341
That is to funny. Weren't you also the one that had problems in July and shot some funky chit over the hoodlums house?
__________________
F.O.C.U.S

sportsshrink: Don't bite the hand that feeds you!!!! "We the Fans" feed you Morons!!
Posts: 8,394
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 09:38 AM   #50
tommykat tommykat is offline
zzzz Kats always
 
tommykat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Casino cash: $2774
Now that is funny! Even if I tried to think of a way to get them back I never would have thought of that...but you all are giving me ideas
__________________


Take that KC helmet and just
Posts: 4,004
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 10:08 AM   #51
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $2147483647
Quote:
Originally Posted by RednFeisty
That is to funny. Weren't you also the one that had problems in July and shot some funky chit over the hoodlums house?
Indeed it was. I broke out the "bird bombs" to add a little excitement to their day after they were firing bottle rockets in my yard and over my house. On a side note, they have been the all American neighbor types since.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one... you'll probably never need one again.


Posts: 47,318
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 10:12 AM   #52
ROYC75 ROYC75 is offline
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Barn Yard
Casino cash: $10021839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana
So there I was yesterday, gathering all the leaf product from the front and backyard. I had a nice big pile for the boys from the city to come and get and was rather proud of myself for getting it done early. I cracked a tasty beverage and was enjoying some TV when it happened. A car load of punks crashes through all my hard work and redistributes my nice pile all over the street.

Me being me, I figured why get mad when I can get even? I got my pile back in order and decided my new pile needed "a little weight" (to keep the wind from blowing them away ) I placed three giant logs and 5 steel posts in there. About 5 minutes ago the punks came back to take another run at Bwanas hard work.

There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs. It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile.
Whoo Hooo..... Kudos dude !
__________________
Current record when watching Royals games, 49 wins & 20 loses.
Game threads started, 4 - 4
Posts: 26,195
ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 10:23 AM   #53
headsnap headsnap is offline
Da!
 
headsnap's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Space Station #5
Casino cash: $10070166
our old house was on a skinny side street that many people would use as a short-cut into another neighborhood. I guess that many of the people thought that my yard was part of the street. One day I went out and bought some of those concrete pyramids and put them in the yard(about 1/2 foot from the street, no curb).

Later that evening, mrs. headsnap and I were watching TV when we heard a loud prolonged ka-thunk-thunk-ka-thunk. We looked out our window to see two of the pryamids down the street and a Lincoln Continental speeding down the street. We laughed, gathered up the pryamids, and went back to watching TV. About two hours later there was a knock on our door. There stood this old codger who was steaming mad, and out on the street there was his Lincoln attached to a tow truck. One of the pryamids apparently punctured his gas tank, and he lost all his gas while he was playing bingo.

He wanted me to pay for his gas tank. I 'explained' to him, that since he obviously was the one who thought my yard was the street, that he should be paying me for some new sod instead. He stopped by the house a few times in the next six months to give us the bill for his tank, all we could is stand there and laugh at the man.
Posts: 15,894
headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.headsnap would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 10:30 AM   #54
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $2147483647
Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap
our old house was on a skinny side street that many people would use as a short-cut into another neighborhood. I guess that many of the people thought that my yard was part of the street. One day I went out and bought some of those concrete pyramids and put them in the yard(about 1/2 foot from the street, no curb).

Later that evening, mrs. headsnap and I were watching TV when we heard a loud prolonged ka-thunk-thunk-ka-thunk. We looked out our window to see two of the pryamids down the street and a Lincoln Continental speeding down the street. We laughed, gathered up the pryamids, and went back to watching TV. About two hours later there was a knock on our door. There stood this old codger who was steaming mad, and out on the street there was his Lincoln attached to a tow truck. One of the pryamids apparently punctured his gas tank, and he lost all his gas while he was playing bingo.

He wanted me to pay for his gas tank. I 'explained' to him, that since he obviously was the one who thought my yard was the street, that he should be paying me for some new sod instead. He stopped by the house a few times in the next six months to give us the bill for his tank, all we could is stand there and laugh at the man.
That's classic! I just planted a nice hedge row this summer and people seem to want to walk through it on a regular basis. When it gets taller, I am going to string a single strand of wire through it with two posts anchoring it at each end. That should put and end to that story.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one... you'll probably never need one again.


Posts: 47,318
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 12:21 PM   #55
Carl Spackler Carl Spackler is offline
Gunga Galunga
 
Carl Spackler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn BlingBling
You should have dug a 6' deep pit and put a blanket over it, then piles the leaves over it, but I still like your style. Any ideas to stop pumpkin smashers?
Pumpkin smashers are easy. Just insert a bunch of needles in the pumpkin to make it somewhat of a modified cactus. Very hard to see those at night and when the little hoodlums go to take it off your porch there should be a pretty good scream which is very satisfying.
__________________
"The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote that a flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no holes is a Danish."-- Ty Webb, Caddyshack.
Posts: 49
Carl Spackler is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Carl Spackler is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 12:24 PM   #56
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $2147483647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler
Pumpkin smashers are easy. Just insert a bunch of needles in the pumpkin to make it somewhat of a modified cactus. Very hard to see those at night and when the little hoodlums go to take it off your porch there should be a pretty good scream which is very satisfying.
Carl, you are going to fit in around here just fine.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one... you'll probably never need one again.


Posts: 47,318
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 12:32 PM   #57
RedNFeisty RedNFeisty is offline
Smokin
 
RedNFeisty's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $783341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana
Indeed it was. I broke out the "bird bombs" to add a little excitement to their day after they were firing bottle rockets in my yard and over my house. On a side note, they have been the all American neighbor types since.
Bird Bombs, that was it. I knew it had something to do with bombs and some sort of animal!

Lesson taught, no harm done!!
__________________
F.O.C.U.S

sportsshrink: Don't bite the hand that feeds you!!!! "We the Fans" feed you Morons!!
Posts: 8,394
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 12:55 PM   #58
Skip Towne Skip Towne is offline
Supporter
 
Skip Towne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: T-Town
Casino cash: $1109186
Bwana, you are the master of revenge. What a guy!
Posts: 69,672
Skip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 01:17 PM   #59
Iowanian Iowanian is offline
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $32793
I was just thinking.....About the time brideowanian needs a new car, I'll park it on the street, cover it with leaves and let someone else buy her a new one.
Posts: 49,629
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 01:23 PM   #60
Chief Henry Chief Henry is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: IOWA
Casino cash: $26765
Quote:
Originally Posted by RednFeisty
Bird Bombs, that was it. I knew it had something to do with bombs and some sort of animal!

Lesson taught, no harm done!!

Whats the bird bomb story???? Please some one post it..
Puuhhh-leeeze........
__________________
On January 3rd, 2007 the unemployment rate was 4.60% with a RECORD 52 months of JOBS growth and the GDP was 3.50%. January 3rd, 2007 is also the day Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi took over the House and the US Senate.
Posts: 8,323
Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.