Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2003, 10:31 AM  
siberian khatru siberian khatru is offline
21st Century Schizoid Fan
 
siberian khatru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Gates of Delirium
Casino cash: $7879
The Pussification Of The Western Male (long but worth it)

I thought this was a hilarious, frazod-like rant.

http://www.kimdutoit.com/index.htm

The Pussification Of The Western Male

We have become a nation of women.

It wasn't always this way, of course. There was a time when men put their signatures to a document, knowing full well that this single act would result in their execution if captured, and in the forfeiture of their property to the State. Their wives and children would be turned out by the soldiers, and their farms and businesses most probably given to someone who didn't sign the document.

There was a time when men went to their certain death, with expressions like "You all can go to hell. I'm going to Texas." (Davy Crockett, to the House of Representatives, before going to the Alamo.)

There was a time when men went to war, sometimes against their own families, so that other men could be free. And there was a time when men went to war because we recognized evil when we saw it, and knew that it had to be stamped out.

There was even a time when a President of the United States threatened to punch a man in the face and kick him in the balls, because the man had the temerity to say bad things about the President's daughter's singing.

We're not like that anymore.

Now, little boys in grade school are suspended for playing cowboys and Indians, cops and crooks, and all the other familiar variations of "good guy vs. bad guy" that helped them learn, at an early age, what it was like to have decent men hunt you down, because you were a lawbreaker.

Now, men are taught that violence is bad -- that when a thief breaks into your house, or threatens you in the street, that the proper way to deal with this is to "give him what he wants", instead of taking a horsewhip to the rascal or shooting him dead where he stands.

Now, men's fashion includes not a man dressed in a three-piece suit, but a tight sweater worn by a man with breasts.

Now, warning labels are indelibly etched into gun barrels, as though men have somehow forgotten that guns are dangerous things.

Now, men are given Ritalin as little boys, so that their natural aggressiveness, curiosity and restlessness can be controlled, instead of nurtured and directed.

And finally, our President, who happens to have been a qualified fighter pilot, lands on an aircraft carrier wearing a flight suit, and is immediately dismissed with words like "swaggering", "macho" and the favorite epithet of Euro girly-men, "cowboy". Of course he was bound to get that reaction -- and most especially from the Press in Europe, because the process of male pussification Over There is almost complete.

How did we get to this?

In the first instance, what we have to understand is that America is first and foremost, a culture dominated by one figure: Mother. It wasn't always so: there was a time when it was Father who ruled the home, worked at his job, and voted.

But in the twentieth century, women became more and more involved in the body politic, and in industry, and in the media -- and mostly, this has not been a good thing. When women got the vote, it was inevitable that government was going to become more powerful, more intrusive, and more "protective" (ie. more coddling), because women are hard-wired to treasure security more than uncertainty and danger. It was therefore inevitable that their feminine influence on politics was going to emphasize (lowercase "s") social security.

I am aware of the fury that this statement is going to arouse, and I don't care a fig.

What I care about is the fact that since the beginning of the twentieth century, there has been a concerted campaign to denigrate men, to reduce them to figures of fun, and to render them impotent, figuratively speaking.

I'm going to illustrate this by talking about TV, because TV is a reliable barometer of our culture.

In the 1950s, the TV Dad was seen as the lovable goofball -- perhaps the beginning of the trend -- BUT he was still the one who brought home the bacon, and was the main source of discipline (think of the line: "Wait until your father gets home!").

From that, we went to this: the Cheerios TV ad.

Now, for those who haven't seen this piece of shit, I'm going to go over it, from memory, because it epitomizes everything I hate about the campaign to pussify men. The scene opens at the morning breakfast table, where the two kids are sitting with Dad at the table, while Mom prepares stuff on the kitchen counter. The dialogue goes something like this:

Little girl (note, not little boy): Daddy, why do we eat Cheerios?
Dad: Because they contain fiber, and all sorts of stuff that's good for the heart. I eat it now, because of that.
LG: Did you always eat stuff that was bad for your heart, Daddy?
Dad (humorously): I did, until I met your mother.
Mother (not humorously): Daddy did a lot of stupid things before he met your mother.

Now, every time I see that TV ad, I have to be restrained from shooting the TV with a .45 Colt. If you want a microcosm of how men have become less than men, this is the perfect example.

What Dad should have replied to Mommy's little dig: Yes, Sally, that's true: I did do a lot of stupid things before I met your mother. I even slept with your Aunt Ruth a few times, before I met your mother.

That's what I would have said, anyway, if my wife had ever attempted to castrate me in front of the kids like that. But that's not what men do, of course. What this guy is going to do is smile ruefully, finish his cereal, and then go and **** his secretary, who doesn't try to cut his balls off on a daily basis. Then, when the affair is discovered, people are going to rally around the castrating bitch called his wife, and call him all sorts of names. He'll lose custody of his kids, and they will be brought up by our ultimate modern-day figure of sympathy: The Single Mom.

You know what? Some women deserve to be single moms.

When I first started this website, I think my primary aim was to blow off steam at the stupidity of our society.

Because I have fairly set views on what constitutes right and wrong, I have no difficulty in calling Bill Clinton, for example, a ****ing liar and hypocrite.

But most of all, I do this website because I love being a man. Amongst other things, I talk about guns, self-defense, politics, beautiful women, sports, warfare, hunting, and power tools -- all the things that being a man entails. All this stuff gives me pleasure.

And it doesn't take much to see when all the things I love are being threatened: for instance, when Tim Allen's excellent comedy routine on being a man is reduced to a ****ing sitcom called Home Improvement. The show should have been called Man Improvement, because that's what every single plotline entailed: turning a man into a "better" person, instead of just leaving him alone to work on restoring the vintage sports car in his garage. I stopped watching the show after about four episodes.

("The Man Show" was better, at least for the first season -- men leering at chicks, men ****ing around with ridiculous games like "pin the bra on the boobies", men having beer-drinking competitions, and women on trampolines. Excellent stuff, only not strong enough. I don't watch it anymore, either, because it's plain that the idea has been subverted by girly-men, and turned into a parody of itself.)

Finally, we come to the TV show which to my mind epitomizes everything bad about what we have become: Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. Playing on the homo Bravo Channel, this piece of excrement has taken over the popular culture by storm (and so far, the only counter has been the wonderful South Park episode which took it apart for the bullshit it is).

I'm sorry, but the premise of the show nauseates me. A bunch of homosexuals trying to "improve" ordinary men into something "better" (ie. more acceptable to women): changing the guy's clothes, his home decor, his music -- for ****'s sake, what kind of girly-man would allow these simpering butt-bandits to change his life around?

Yes, the men are, by and large, slobs. Big ****ing deal. Last time I looked, that's normal. Men are slobs, and that only changes when women try to civilize them by marriage. That's the natural order of things.

You know the definition of homosexual men we used in Chicago? "Men with small dogs who own very tidy apartments."

Real men, on the other hand, have big ****ing mean-ass dogs: Rhodesian ridgebacks, bull terriers and Rottweilers, or else working dogs like pointers or retrievers which go hunting with them and slobber all over the furniture.

Women own lapdogs.

Which is why women are trying to get dog-fighting and cock-fighting banned -- they'd ban boxing too, if they could -- because it's "mean and cruel". No shit, Shirley. Hell, I don't like the idea of fighting dogs, either, but I don't have a problem with men who do. Dogs and cocks fight. So do men. No wonder we have an affinity for it.

My website has become fairly popular with men, and in the beginning, this really surprised me, because I didn't think I was doing anything special.

That's not what I think now. I must have had well over five thousand men write to me to say stuff like "Yes! I agree! I was so angry when I read about [insert atrocity of choice], but I though I was the only one."

No, you're not alone, my friend, and nor am I.

Out there, there is a huge number of men who are sick of it. We're sick of being made figures of fun and ridicule; we're sick of having girly-men like journalists, advertising agency execs and movie stars decide on "what is a man"; we're sick of women treating us like children, and we're really ****ing sick of girly-men politicians who pander to women by passing an ever-increasing raft of Nanny laws and regulations (the legal equivalent of public-school Ritalin), which prevent us from hunting, racing our cars and motorcycles, smoking, flirting with women at the office, getting into fistfights over women, shooting criminals and doing all the fine things which being a man entails.

When Annika Sorenstam was allowed to play in that tournament on the men's PGA tour, all the men should have refused to play -- Vijay Singh was the only one with balls to stand up for a principle, and he was absolutely excoriated for being a "chauvinist". Bullshit. He wasn't a chauvinist, he was being a man. All the rest of the players -- Woods, Mickleson, the lot -- are girls by comparison. And, needless to say, Vijay isn't an American, nor a European, which is probably why he still has a pair hanging between his legs, and they're not hanging on the wall as his wife's trophy.

**** this, I'm sick of it.

I don't see why I should put up with this bullshit any longer -- hell, I don't see why any man should put up with this bullshit any longer.

I don't see why men should have become feminized, accept that we allowed it to happen -- and you know why we let it happen? Because it's goddamned easier to do so. Unfortunately, we've allowed it to go too far, and our maleness has become too pussified for words.

At this point, I could have gone two ways: the first would be to say, "...and I don't know if we'll get it back. The process has become too entrenched, the cultural zeitgeist of men as girls has become part of the social fabric, and there's not much we can do about it."

But I'm not going to do that. To quote John Belushi (who was, incidentally, a real man and not a ****ing woman): "Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Well, I'm not going to quit. **** that. One of the characteristics of the non-pussified man (and this should strike fear into the hearts of women and girly-men everywhere) is that he never quits just because the odds seem overwhelming. Omaha Beach, guys.

I want a real man as President -- not Al Gore, who had to hire a consultant to show him how to be an Alpha male, and french-kiss his wife on live TV to "prove" to the world that he was a man, when we all knew that real men don't have to do that shit.

And I want the Real Man President to surround himself with other Real Men, like Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft, and yes, Rice (who is more of a Real Man than those asswipes Colin Powell and Norman Mineta).

I want our government to be more like Dad -- kind, helpful, but not afraid to punish us when we **** up, instead of helping us excuse our actions.

I want our government of real men to start rolling back the Nanny State, in all its horrible manifestations of over-protectiveness, intrusiveness and "Mommy Knows Best What's Good For You" regulations.

I want our culture to become more male -- not the satirical kind of male, like The Man Show, or the cartoonish figures of Stallone, Van Damme or Schwartzenegger. (Note to the Hollywood execs: We absolutely ****ing loathe chick movies about feelings and relationships and all that feminine jive. We want more John Waynes, Robert Mitchums, Bruce Willises, and Clint Eastwoods. Never mind that it's simplistic -- we like simple, we are simple, we are men -- our lives are uncomplicated, and we like it that way. We Were Soldiers was a great movie, and you know why? Because you could have cut out all the female parts, and it still would have been a great movie, because it was about Real Men. Try cutting out all the female parts in a Woody Allen movie -- you'd end up with the opening and closing credits.)

I want our literature to become more male, less female. Men shouldn't buy "self-help" books unless the subject matter is car maintenance, golf swing improvement or how to disassemble a ****ing Browning BAR. We don't improve ourselves, we improve our stuff.

And finally, I want men everywhere to going back to being Real Men. To open doors for women, to drive fast cars, to smoke cigars after a meal, to get drunk occasionally and, in the words of Col. Jeff Cooper, one of the last of the Real Men: "to ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth."

In every sense of the word. We know what the word "is" means.

Because that's all that being a Real Man involves. You don't have to become a ****ing cartoon male, either: I'm not going back to stoning women for adultery like those Muslim assholes do, nor am I suggesting we support that perversion of being a Real Man, gangsta rap artists (those ****ing pussies -- they wouldn't last thirty seconds against a couple of genuine tough guys that I know).

Speaking of rap music, do you want to know why more White boys buy that crap than Black boys do? You know why rape is such a problem on college campuses? Why binge drinking is a problem among college freshmen?

It's a reaction: a reaction against being pussified. And I understand it, completely. Young males are aggressive, they do fight amongst themselves, they are destructive, and all this does happen for a purpose.

Because only the strong men propagate.

And women know it. You want to know why I know this to be true? Because powerful men still attract women. Women, even liberal women, swooned over George Bush in a naval aviator's uniform. Donald Trump still gets access to some of the most beautiful pussy available, despite looking like a medieval gargoyle. Donald Rumsfeld, if he wanted to, could **** 90% of all women over 50 if he wanted to, and a goodly portion of younger ones too.

And he won't. Because Rummy's been married to the same woman for fifty years, and he wouldn't toss that away for a quickie. He's a Real Man. No wonder the Euros hate and fear him.

We'd better get more like him, we'd better become more like him, because if we don't, men will become a footnote to history.
Posts: 44,052
siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 07:59 PM   #91
Jenny Gump Jenny Gump is offline
Feloniously Restrained
 
Jenny Gump's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: MO
Casino cash: $5000
My quick two cents...and I will admit I didn't read the entire "Pussification" article.

I have come to believe that our society has made great strides at feminizing little boys. There is a huge difference between raising little boys into men who respect women and expecting little boys to act like little girls. Men should be exactly that...men.

I used to get all caught up in the whole "men are the enemy" argument of the femi-nazis when I was a teen and into my early 20's. However, after growing into a woman, and having some real life experience, I realize that men and women are different for the right reasons. We shouldn't be drugging our nation's crop of young boys, (ritalin) just because they act like nature intended.

I have a little boy...and he is ALL boy. There are many times I must remind myself to nurture his spirit, not crush it. Gloria Allred be damned...my boy is going to be ALL man.
__________________
"Blah blah blah blahhhh”
Posts: 5,156
Jenny Gump is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Jenny Gump is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Jenny Gump is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Jenny Gump is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Jenny Gump is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Jenny Gump is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:03 PM   #92
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
My quick two cents...and I will admit I didn't read the entire "Pussification" article.

I have come to believe that our society has made great strides at feminizing little boys. There is a huge difference between raising little boys into men who respect women and expecting little boys to act like little girls. Men should be exactly that...men.

I used to get all caught up in the whole "men are the enemy" argument of the femi-nazis when I was a teen and into my early 20's. However, after growing into a woman, and having some real life experience, I realize that men and women are different for the right reasons. We shouldn't be drugging our nation's crop of young boys, (ritalin) just because they act like nature intended.

I have a little boy...and he is ALL boy. There are many times I must remind myself to nurture his spirit, not crush it. Gloria Allred be damned...my boy is going to be ALL man.
You rock!
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:03 PM   #93
Bearcat Bearcat is online now
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $6332
Queer Eye for the Sports Guy




Rick Reilly
Peter Read Miller
Tonight on Queer Eye for the Sports Guy, our gay panelists make over a straight sports columnist and leave him looking like the South Beach Dinner Theater director.
Why fight the (purple) power? Straight is so last week. Near Queer is here.
The signs are everywhere. Last week's episode of Playmakers featured the character who's a gay football player. Soccer superstar David Beckham paints his toenails and wears sarongs. Did you see Pudge Rodriguez kiss Marlins closer Ugueth Urbina nearly on the lips in the playoffs? They're both straight -- not that there's anything wrong with that.

The gay stigma is toast. You go through an NFL locker room and you'll see 310-pound linemen borrowing each other's hand moisturizer, saying, "I can't believe you don't exfoliate, dude," and then leaving in salmon silk shirts.

So I called the hosts of the Bravo channel smash hit Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and asked them to make over the column: top to bottom, left to right, until it was gay enough for Nathan Lane to read.

Unfortunately, the Queer Eye boys couldn't have been less interested if I'd invited them to Jell-O Night at Cheerleaders.

Fine. I went to my gay and lesbian friends and acquaintances and asked them to make over the column for a week. They were delighted to help -- especially after they got a look at my column picture and nearly ralphed. "Uh, about that sweater?" said my gay stylist friend, Lawrence. "Mister Rogers is dead."

Cyd Zeigler Jr., who cofounded the gay website Outsports.com, then weighed in on the turtleneck I was wearing. "Uh, hello?" he said. "Mock turtles were never in!"

Lawrence put me in a see-through print shirt (so now!), crammed me into leather pants (so cow!) and plucked my eyebrows (say ow!). Then he topped it all off with a beanie. "Can't you do some cool style with my hair?" I protested.

"There is no cool style I can do with that little hair," he said, clamping the beanie on tight. Suddenly, this is more like THE LIFE OF (CHARLES NELSON) REILLY.

Now, what would gay sports fans like to see in a magazine that is usually about as gay as Gen. George Patton? "Gay-sports issues," Zeigler said, "opinion and, most of all, naked pictures of [Houston Texans] quarterback David Carr!"

Name a sport and there is a gay league for it. There is gay hockey, gay football and the Gay Games. There is even gay rodeo, which features the usual rodeo events, plus "goat dressing" (contestants run around trying to put jockey shorts on a goat), "wild dragging" (contestants try to place a begowned transvestite atop a bucking bronco) and "steer decorating" (contestants try to tie a yellow bow on a steer's tail).

"Everybody rolls their eyes when you say gay rodeo," says Ken Pool, 42, a gay cowboy, "but the animals aren't gay. It's just as tough as any other rodeo."

And gay sports have nearly as many controversies as straight ones, including steroids, under-the-table payments and those full-body Speedo swimsuits in the Olympics. "We're aghast at those," says Tyler Schnoebelen, a gay water polo player. "We all cheer louder for the normal Speedos."

At the Gay Softball World Series in Washington, D.C., in August, the Houston team protested that the Atlanta team had two more straight players than the two allowed under tournament rules. How do you go about proving you are gay during a softball game?

Look, ump! My batting gloves match my spikes! Didn't you see me tidying up the dugout between innings? I'm dying to be out!

There were many votes for more pictures of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Mike Alstott, the Minnesota Timberwolves' Wally Szczerbiak, Fox's Troy Aikman, and the center-quarterback exchange. Oh, and singer Melissa Etheridge wanted anything to do with Serena Williams. "The woman is a goddess," she said, sighing.

And Zeigler, well, he had more advice -- on how to make sports more gay-friendly.

1) "Why can't the NFL throw some Internet cameras in their locker rooms?" he said. "I mean, [Denver Broncos wide receiver] Ed McCaffrey would make any straight man gay."
2) "All tennis players need to wear their shirts like Andy Roddick. You get to see his belly button with every stroke!"
3) "TV needs to show more fraternity guys in the stands with their shirts off. All we see are shots of [Utah coach] Rick Majerus!"
The point of all this was supposed to be that Queer Nation loves sports too and competes as fiercely as straights. The only difference seems to be that gays often celebrate their hard-fought victories by immediately going to the sweater department at Saks.
You know, I'm growing kind of fond of this outfit.
Issue date: November 10, 2003
__________________
Posts: 27,136
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:11 PM   #94
Otter Otter is offline
holding a blood clot at birth
 
Otter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $6158
Quote:
nurture his spirit, not crush it.
Don't ever forget what you just said there and please, pass it on.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not” - Thomas Jefferson, 1801.
Posts: 13,113
Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:11 PM   #95
memyselfI memyselfI is offline
CHANGEd your mind yet????
 
memyselfI's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Lunatics Anonymous
Casino cash: $5152
This entire Ritalin revolution has it's evil roots in the school's & with the doctors but ULTIMATELY it's the parents who ok the schools designation and the doctor's prescription.

I don't for one minute believe it's been some 'femi-nazi' conspiracy to drug our children in order to make boys less boys so they resemble girls. If this is the suggestion then you have to explain to me exactly how the 'women's movement' convinced schools and the medical industry to have parent's WILLINGLY drugging their children. You also have to explain to me how the parents escape blame or responsibility for the choices they make regarding both the drugging of their boys and the impulse to teach their boys to be feminine.

I have two boys. Their aggression and activity level sometimes makes me crazy but there is no way in hell would I allow a school system to recommend drugs for them nor would I follow a physician's advise to drug them. Nor would I allow any societial impulse to train them in a fashion that I disagree with.

Obviously you have parents CHOOSING to feminize their boys...if that is the case you can hardly blame the 'women's movement' for this choice. How many 'radical feminists' are holding guns to those parents heads?

Neither Gloria Allred or Phyllis Schaffley will have a say in what I teach my boys.
__________________
Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

BigChiefDave:"Anyone who thought we would only be in Iraq for a few years is either stoned or just stoopid."
"It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last 6 days, 6 wks. I doubt 6 mths." Rummy 2/7/03
Posts: 31,964
memyselfI has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:14 PM   #96
stevieray stevieray is offline
Ring of Fire
 
stevieray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5025
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
My quick two cents...and I will admit I didn't read the entire "Pussification" article.

I have come to believe that our society has made great strides at feminizing little boys. There is a huge difference between raising little boys into men who respect women and expecting little boys to act like little girls. Men should be exactly that...men.

I used to get all caught up in the whole "men are the enemy" argument of the femi-nazis when I was a teen and into my early 20's. However, after growing into a woman, and having some real life experience, I realize that men and women are different for the right reasons. We shouldn't be drugging our nation's crop of young boys, (ritalin) just because they act like nature intended.

I have a little boy...and he is ALL boy. There are many times I must remind myself to nurture his spirit, not crush it. Gloria Allred be damned...my boy is going to be ALL man.

Now couple that with the agression displayed towards men by girls on TV and in movies.
Posts: 36,207
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:15 PM   #97
KCWolfman KCWolfman is offline
Fall down 7 times, get up 8
 
KCWolfman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
This entire Ritalin revolution has it's evil roots in the school's & with the doctors but ULTIMATELY it's the parents who ok the schools designation and the doctor's prescription.

I don't for one minute believe it's been some 'femi-nazi' conspiracy to drug our children in order to make boys less boys so they resemble girls. If this is the suggestion then you have to explain to me exactly how the 'women's movement' convinced schools and the medical industry to have parent's WILLINGLY drugging their children. You also have to explain to me how the parents escape blame or responsibility for the choices they make regarding both the drugging of their boys and the impulse to teach their boys to be feminine.

I have two boys. Their aggression and activity level sometimes makes me crazy but there is no way in hell would I allow a school system to recommend drugs for them nor would I follow a physician's advise to drug them. Nor would I allow any societial impulse to train them in a fashion that I disagree with.

Obviously you have parents CHOOSING to feminize their boys...if that is the case you can hardly blame the 'women's movement' for this choice. How many radical feminists are holding guns to those parents heads?
It is a shame you don't display that common sense 100% of the time when you are rambling about right wing conspiracists and radio personalities controlling the voters who take no responsibility for their decisions in your eyes.

While I agree with you on the above, your inconsistency is still blatant.
__________________
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
Samuel Adams
Posts: 15,465
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:15 PM   #98
Otter Otter is offline
holding a blood clot at birth
 
Otter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $6158
Speaking of Ritalin - did anyone ever see the Sopranos where they tried to put AJ on Ritalin?

I don't remember the exact words and I couldn't find them on a search but T raised his one eye brow, leaned into the school's phsycholigists face and said: "He's a boy, the ****in' kids got hormones like a race care and he's getting a hard-on every 10 minutes - just like I did and like every normal kid did at that age. He's not a bad kid and **** your Ritalin!"

I love his character.

Carry on.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not” - Thomas Jefferson, 1801.
Posts: 13,113
Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:16 PM   #99
memyselfI memyselfI is offline
CHANGEd your mind yet????
 
memyselfI's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Lunatics Anonymous
Casino cash: $5152
Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru
I thought this was a hilarious, frazod-like rant.

http://www.kimdutoit.com/index.htm

Women, even liberal women, swooned over George Bush in a naval aviator's uniform. Donald Trump still gets access to some of the most beautiful pussy available, despite looking like a medieval gargoyle. Donald Rumsfeld, if he wanted to, could **** 90% of all women over 50 if he wanted to, and a goodly portion of younger ones too.
I'm trying to think of one liberal woman I know who found DUHbya anything other than comical in his aviator's uniform...

can't think of ANY. And that is quite a few liberal women.

Not to mention that I can't imagine any of the women I know over 50 giving Donald Rumsfeld the time of day let alone nooky.
__________________
Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

BigChiefDave:"Anyone who thought we would only be in Iraq for a few years is either stoned or just stoopid."
"It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last 6 days, 6 wks. I doubt 6 mths." Rummy 2/7/03
Posts: 31,964
memyselfI has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:17 PM   #100
memyselfI memyselfI is offline
CHANGEd your mind yet????
 
memyselfI's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Lunatics Anonymous
Casino cash: $5152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
It is a shame you don't display that common sense 100% of the time when you are rambling about right wing conspiracists and radio personalities controlling the voters who take no responsibility for their decisions in your eyes.

While I agree with you on the above, your inconsistency is still blatant.

Found that San Diego residence for Rush Limbaugh yet???
__________________
Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

BigChiefDave:"Anyone who thought we would only be in Iraq for a few years is either stoned or just stoopid."
"It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last 6 days, 6 wks. I doubt 6 mths." Rummy 2/7/03
Posts: 31,964
memyselfI has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:18 PM   #101
KCWolfman KCWolfman is offline
Fall down 7 times, get up 8
 
KCWolfman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
I'm trying to think of one liberal woman I know who found DUHbya anything other than comical in his aviator's uniform...

can't think of ANY. And that is quite a few liberal women.

Not to mention that I can't imagine any of the women I know over 50 giving Donald Rumsfeld the time of day let alone nooky.
Considering the sexual transgressions of our last POTUS, that doesn't surprise me as your standard on whether someone is a good leader or not.
__________________
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
Samuel Adams
Posts: 15,465
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:19 PM   #102
KCWolfman KCWolfman is offline
Fall down 7 times, get up 8
 
KCWolfman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
Found that San Diego residence for Rush Limbaugh yet???
You have a very odd way of saying "Yes, you are right, I am hypocritical as hell when I have an agenda".
__________________
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
Samuel Adams
Posts: 15,465
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:20 PM   #103
memyselfI memyselfI is offline
CHANGEd your mind yet????
 
memyselfI's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Lunatics Anonymous
Casino cash: $5152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Considering the sexual transgressions of our last POTUS, that doesn't surprise me as your standard on whether someone is a good leader or not.
Looking sexy in an aviator suit (or allegedly looking sexy) is not among my criteria...

sorry.
__________________
Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

BigChiefDave:"Anyone who thought we would only be in Iraq for a few years is either stoned or just stoopid."
"It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last 6 days, 6 wks. I doubt 6 mths." Rummy 2/7/03
Posts: 31,964
memyselfI has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:20 PM   #104
stevieray stevieray is offline
Ring of Fire
 
stevieray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5025
Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
I'm trying to think of one liberal woman I know who found DUHbya anything other than comical in his aviator's uniform...

can't think of ANY. And that is quite a few liberal women.

Not to mention that I can't imagine any of the women I know over 50 giving Donald Rumsfeld the time of day let alone nooky.

yes Denise, we knew your position before you posted it.....
Posts: 36,207
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:20 PM   #105
memyselfI memyselfI is offline
CHANGEd your mind yet????
 
memyselfI's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Lunatics Anonymous
Casino cash: $5152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
You have a very odd way of saying "Yes, you are right, I am hypocritical as hell when I have an agenda".
You quoting yourself? Otherwise, don't speak for me, I won't speak for you...
__________________
Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

BigChiefDave:"Anyone who thought we would only be in Iraq for a few years is either stoned or just stoopid."
"It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last 6 days, 6 wks. I doubt 6 mths." Rummy 2/7/03
Posts: 31,964
memyselfI has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.