Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2004, 10:26 PM  
Chiefs38119 Chiefs38119 is offline
http://hometown.aol.com/chiefs
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Memphis, TN
Casino cash: $5000
What hotels in Nashville & New Orleans will the Chiefs stay in?

I am from Grandview, Mo. but currently live in Memphis, TN with my wife. We have tickets to the New Orleans game and the Nashville game. We will be driving to both. I was going to get in on the Chiefs Travel deals and stay in the hotel with other Chiefs fans and the team during those road trips, but it is way to expensive to do it through the Chiefs Travel plans. I need to know what hotels they will be staying in in those cities so that I can book reservations there as well. If anyone has this information, please hook me up. It would be great to stay with other fans from home while attending those games. You can email me at chiefs38119@midsouth.rr.com. Thank you and Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil
Posts: 33
Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:28 PM   #2
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5097
Why don't you just call them and ask?
Posts: 55,728
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:33 PM   #3
Chiefs38119 Chiefs38119 is offline
http://hometown.aol.com/chiefs
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Memphis, TN
Casino cash: $5000
They might be helpful with the New Orleans trip since it appears that that package is booked completely, that is if they are not bound by some kind of confidentiality clause. The Titans trip is not completely booked, so I do not feel that they would release that kind of information even if they could. I could be wrong, but if I could get the same info from other trustworthy fans, then that is good for me also. I will probably call tomorrow and try to get it from them. Wish me luck!
Posts: 33
Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:40 PM   #4
Miles Miles is offline
MVP
 
Miles's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Casino cash: $7252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs38119
They might be helpful with the New Orleans trip since it appears that that package is booked completely, that is if they are not bound by some kind of confidentiality clause. The Titans trip is not completely booked, so I do not feel that they would release that kind of information even if they could. I could be wrong, but if I could get the same info from other trustworthy fans, then that is good for me also. I will probably call tomorrow and try to get it from them. Wish me luck!
For the Titans trip you shold be able to call them up and ask a bunch of questions and then tell em you need to think about it. If they want to sell you a travel package they should tell you what the hotel is.
Posts: 12,284
Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Miles must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:42 PM   #5
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5240
You are gonna run into a good number of Chiefs fans the closer you are to the stadium...even in the downtown area...
__________________
Posts: 45,682
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:43 PM   #6
Chiefs38119 Chiefs38119 is offline
http://hometown.aol.com/chiefs
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Memphis, TN
Casino cash: $5000
I just printed their telephone and other contact information. I will try calling them tomorrow. I appreciate your assistance and advice. I intend on keeping this thread open until the Titan game in December, so if you do learn anything, please let me know. Likewise, if I learn any information on any game, I too will post it. Thanks......
Posts: 33
Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:45 PM   #7
Chiefs38119 Chiefs38119 is offline
http://hometown.aol.com/chiefs
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Memphis, TN
Casino cash: $5000
ZachKC, are you mentioning that in general or are you being specific about New Orleans or Nashville? Do you live in either of those cities?
Posts: 33
Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 11:18 PM   #8
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs38119
ZachKC, are you mentioning that in general or are you being specific about New Orleans or Nashville? Do you live in either of those cities?
The fans in general...I just went to the game in Denver and you couldn't go 5 ft without seeing a fellow Chiefs fan...
__________________
Posts: 45,682
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 11:27 PM   #9
Chiefs38119 Chiefs38119 is offline
http://hometown.aol.com/chiefs
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Memphis, TN
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
The fans in general...I just went to the game in Denver and you couldn't go 5 ft without seeing a fellow Chiefs fan...
I am wanting to stay in the same hotel with the fans that travel from KC in those venues. I know I will see them at the game, but to party with them before and after as well as during is my goal. Besides, most teams that book those trips usually have the fans stay in the same hotel with the team, that is one of the main attractions to booking those deals. Otherwise, anyone could make their own reservations cheaper.
Posts: 33
Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 11:29 PM   #10
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs38119
I am wanting to stay in the same hotel with the fans that travel from KC in those venues. I know I will see them at the game, but to party with them before and after as well as during is my goal. Besides, most teams that book those trips usually have the fans stay in the same hotel with the team, that is one of the main attractions to booking those deals. Otherwise, anyone could make their own reservations cheaper.
I didn't think that staying in the same hotel with the team was a big deal because there is no set thing to run into them. Besides that players generally want to stay to themselves.

When I was in Denver during the weekend I saw Chiefs fans everywhere I wasn't just referring to the game. I met Eric Warfield and Ryan Simms in Denver.
__________________
Posts: 45,682
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 11:49 PM   #11
Chiefs38119 Chiefs38119 is offline
http://hometown.aol.com/chiefs
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Memphis, TN
Casino cash: $5000
Not living in KC it is a big deal to my wife and I. We are not there to take advantage of player appearances and signings. So staying where the team is would be a great opportunity to get autographs and such. We have turned a room in our house into a bonified sports bar littered withe autographs and pics of our players. We have had current and ex-NFL players in our home and bar. Let me know if there is a way to post about 8 pics on here. Or I can email pics of our bar to anyone that would like to see them. She is a Dolphin fan, but I love her anyway. We threw 6 parties for our local Arena 2 football team this past year and fed the whole team dinner every Sunday. We love getting up close and personal to our teams.
Posts: 33
Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefs38119 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 05:18 AM   #12
Alphaman Alphaman is offline
Veteran
 
Alphaman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs38119
Not living in KC it is a big deal to my wife and I. We are not there to take advantage of player appearances and signings. So staying where the team is would be a great opportunity to get autographs and such. We have turned a room in our house into a bonified sports bar littered withe autographs and pics of our players. We have had current and ex-NFL players in our home and bar. Let me know if there is a way to post about 8 pics on here. Or I can email pics of our bar to anyone that would like to see them. She is a Dolphin fan, but I love her anyway. We threw 6 parties for our local Arena 2 football team this past year and fed the whole team dinner every Sunday. We love getting up close and personal to our teams.
Chiefs38119 -

I live in Austin, TX now, but lived in Nashville for 4 years until a year ago. I'm meeting my brother in New Orleans for the game, some golf and gumbo. If you find out the hotel for the New Orleans game, please let me know. Thanks, Alphaman
Posts: 1,380
Alphaman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alphaman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 06:48 AM   #13
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $719
They only stay at Motel 6. Find the one nearest the stadium, and look for the "big" guys.
__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 40,003
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.