PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, but I thought this was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time

ptlyon
09-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Injury Report ~

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (0-3) AT BALTIMORE RAVENS (2-1) — Chiefs: OUT: TE Kris Wilson (ankle). QUESTIONABLE: CB William Bartee (neck); WR Eddie Kennison (hamstring); WR Samie Parker (hamstring). PROBABLE: DT John Browning (foot); RB Omar Easy (knee); WR Dante Hall (lips); S Shaunard Harts (neck); DE Vonnie Holliday (groin); RB Priest Holmes (ankle). Ravens: OUT: C Mike Flynn (collarbone); TE Todd Heap (ankle). DOUBTFUL: T Ethan Brooks (knee); DT Kelly Gregg (knee); RB Ovie Mughelli (hamstring); CB Deion Sanders (hamstring); LB T.J. Slaughter (hamstring); WR Travis Taylor (thigh).

Abba-Dabba
09-30-2004, 09:05 AM
I saw that this morning and had a few chuckles myself.

BigRedChief
09-30-2004, 09:07 AM
Okay I'll start it off......He got injured trying to untie metrosexual squirrels tails that he found in his backyard.

ROYC75
09-30-2004, 10:32 AM
Lips ?

Maybe he needs to grow a really thick mustache to use as a bumper gaurd . I mean , if you are going to be a high speed c**ksucker, you need a bumper gaurd !

OK, it's a joke folks....don't go ballistic on me here .

go bo
09-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Lips ?

Maybe he needs to grow a really thick mustache to use as a bumper gaurd . I mean , if you are going to be a high speed c**ksucker, you need a bumper gaurd !

OK, it's a joke folks....don't go ballistic on me here .and how exactly do you know about bumper guards on c*cksuckers, anyway? :p

ChiefsFanatic
09-30-2004, 10:39 AM
His lip looked grotesque after the game. It seemed to be 4 times bigger than a normal swollen lip, and it was clear that it had been spilt open pretty well.

Does anyone know if he needed stitches?

morphius
09-30-2004, 10:40 AM
His lip looked grotesque after the game. It seemed to be 4 times bigger than a normal swollen lip, and it was clear that it had been spilt open pretty well.

Last night I heard 6 stitches.

ROYC75
09-30-2004, 10:44 AM

Yep..... it needed to be stitched up.

Hey go bo...... No experence here, but I heard that joke along time ago, just passing it along.
:thumb:

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2004, 10:46 AM
Chiefs: OUT: TE Kris Wilson (ankle) I thought it was his tibia/fibula that was broken...

go bo
09-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Yep..... it needed to be stitched up.

Hey go bo...... No experence here, but I heard that joke along time ago, just passing it along.
:thumb:sure, roy...

whatever you say... :p

elvomito
09-30-2004, 10:47 AM
its very close to the ankle, but i wouldn't consider it to be a broken leg

they showed dante on the news monday helping some kids make a play ground... man his bottom lip was swollen bad.