PDA

View Full Version : Party hoppers read here

Demonpenz
10-01-2004, 01:15 PM
Get off your cell phone, your not cool, and the next party you are going to is not going to have "cooler" people. I realize you want to make sure your in triangle delt sigma sigma, but wearing a shirt that says Hayride and pancake festivle 89, just means it's taking you too long to get out of college. When people walk into a party and deem it Lame, do they ever think they are the one's that are lame, sit down shut up drink a beer and stop being such duecheworthy.

Wrasse
10-01-2004, 01:20 PM
I used to get upset about silly things like this when I was young...then I grew up and realized that it all just gets much more difficult. :P

I keed. I keed.

Demonpenz
10-01-2004, 01:21 PM
err your sexual innuendo's are priceless

KCTitus
10-01-2004, 01:24 PM
...but wearing a shirt that says Hayride and pancake festivle 89,

dunno why but that line really struck me as quite hilarious.

Nzoner
10-01-2004, 01:28 PM
I realize you want to make sure your in triangle delt sigma sigma, but wearing a shirt that says Hayride and pancake festivle 89,

When I was deciding which college to attend I knew it wasn't going to be the hometown one. :D

Demonpenz
10-01-2004, 01:30 PM
I try and tried to make Missouri Western the best possible, but this town rather support other stuff I guess

Saulbadguy
10-01-2004, 02:55 PM
Missouri Western sucks. Go to a real college, like Missouri Eastern/Southern/Southwestern....er..actually

FUG all of Directional Missouri!

Delano
10-01-2004, 03:10 PM
Thank God for tshirthell.com I have like 500 Delta Tau Delta t-shirts... I was wearing them all the time. Now I've upgraded from Greek Hayride 97 to "I like my women like I like my coffee.... ground up and in the freezer."

I don't know if this shirt would cause any comments from women...

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a348/a348.gif

|Zach|
10-01-2004, 03:17 PM
I agree.

Is there anything more annoying than party hoppers? It is understandable to want to go to a couple parties and see all kinds of people and move on if you think one gathering is kind of lame. But the people that are always on their cell phone and are just finding a way to go to another place once they arrive at the place they are at are just stupid. This is the kind of person that can talk all night yet not say anything.

http://www.zachishere.com/observe.html

ROFL

Taco John
10-01-2004, 03:22 PM
As I remember it... The next party I went to as the night progressed *ALWAYS* had cooler people...

KcMizzou
10-01-2004, 03:24 PM
Doesn't work that way for me. Once Ive got a few beers in me, I'm hard to get rid of.. no matter where I'm at. Switching locations cuts into my drinking time.